Olivia Rodrigo gets a new Stepdad

Story Info
Celebrities Olivia Rodrigo and Priyanka Chopra are exploited.
2.3k words
3.38
12.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an intro chapter.

It is pure fantasy. Initial concept was to have multiple female celeb protagonist be sexually exploited by a male antagonist. But plan to develop him into more than a standard baddie.

Story has elements of celebrity sex, exploitation, and step-daughter/father incest potential.

Feel free to offer suggestion of future scenes and celebrities.

Prologue:

Priyanka Chopra was livid. Her maid told her there was a guest at the door. Priyanka left the baby with the au pair. She was curious to see who'd be stopping by during the night unannounced. She got a little excited thinking maybe her hubby Nick Jonas, had a gift delivered, while he was on tour in Europe. Wouldn't be the first time.

Priyanka's expectant smile melted away and her spine went cold when she saw Omar Kashogi at the door. His towering muscular physique and natural tanned rugged looks put him in the same club as Jason Mamoa and Dwayne Johnson. Except for one thing. Omar was a cold-blood wolf.

Priyanka's voice cracked as she tried to demand, "What in The Fuck are you doing here?! This is my house!

Omar sneered. "Nice hospitality hot-lips. This is a business call. You're late on last quarter's payment."

Priyanka was incredulous. "Are you insane?! The deal was no contact! Ever!"

Omar ignored her panic. "Do you want me to tell the world that I put a baby in your belly?! Do you want that choir boy husband to know how you begged me to unload all my jizz inside you?!

Priyanka's face went cold, her feet felt numb and tears welled up.

"You know the deal baby. You pay for my silence. When you're late, you get fucked. And tonight you're getting fucked up the ass?!

Before Priyanka Chopra could beg, Omar turned and walked. His head tilted as he spouted a warning. You know where to meet me. Don't be late just to piss me off. You know how I fuck when I'm pissed off.

Olivia Rodrigo's limo pulled up in front of the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Her security guard opened her door and she stepped out and made beeline towards the front door.

The three assigned bodyguards did their best to give her space as the throngs of fans screamed for her from every direction.

She didn't hear any of them. Normally she'd stop and sign autographs. But her mind was out of focus. And not just from the flight back from Honolulu.

The last night of her concert in Hawaii was a disaster. Just before going on stage her Mom had told her some horrible news.

Olivia knew her parents separated over eight months ago. But she had no idea her Mom was dating. To make it worse, some guy had shacked up with her mom! Olivia remembered going numb when her Mom told her she was getting married. What The Double H hockey sticks Mom! Olivia couldn't believe how quickly her Mom has moved on.

She could barely recall through the haze of anxiety as the panic attack hit her out of no where during her concert. She was off key on most of the songs. She even blanked on some of the lyrics. Oh shit! I'm ruined! TMZ is going to have me on blast!

She barely noticed the doorman who held the door open for her. Her stocky, wide bodied guards, escorted her into the lobby. To make matters worse, her Ex was dating again too! Seriously?! Oh My Gawd! Olivia tried to stay off social media. But c'mon, that shit is like meth!

Just make it into the elevator. Olivia's eyes seemed only to focus on closed doors, trying to will the elevator to open and whisk her up to her suite.

She passed by the several hotel employees through out the lobby. She didn't notice most of them had their phones out, taking video or quick pics.

The "ding" sound of the elevator bell as the doors opened was almost heavenly.

Olivia couldn't get her mind of her Mom and this new mystery man in her life. Getting married?! Are you serious with this Mom?! No friggin way am I calling this bozo Daddy! That's for damn sure!

Olivia's assistance swiped the door key in the elevator for the penthouse access.

The elevator ascended silently until the "ding" was heard again. The doors opened in the foyer of the penthouse suite.

Molly, her petite freckled assistant, buzzed around checking if the fridge was stocked with Starbucks Frappacino bottles and Perrier water.

Molly began to open the curtains and assess the best lighting.

Olivia paused before going into the bedroom. "Molly, leave the curtains closed. I'm really need to nap."

Molly stopped short. Her 22 year old bubbly Australian accent was normally comforting to Olivia. But not today. "Sure thing luv."

Do you want me to arrange a massage for you?"

"You're the best. But maybe tomorrow. I just want a quick shower and a nap. Please just have every one out. I don't want to be disturbed."

"As my Khaleesi commands," smiled Molly with a playful bow. "Alrighty, gentlemen," Molly got the attention of the two security guards. I take it everything is secure. So lets head out please." The third guard remained remained stationed outside the suite door as per usual. backwards onto

Olivia fell backwards onto the California king bed with a great sigh. Her lithe body felt tired and sticky with perspiration. She hauled herself out of bed and trudged into the palatial bathroom for a steam shower. She immediately saw that Molly had drawn her a bath. She could see the steam rising up from the claw footed tub. The heavenly scent of lavender and amber caressed her senses.

"Best assistant everrrr!" I have got to give that girl a bonus!

Her underwear, the Psycho Bunny T-shirt and David Bitton jeans had barely hit the Italian marble floor as Olivia slid into the inviting caress of the hot soak.

Olivia allowed herself to relax. Her thoughts went to her pixie Australian assistant Molly. Olivia's manager didn't want to hire Molly since she was only 22 and practically fresh of Qantas air from Melbourne. A more experienced and pedigreed personal assistant would have been preferred. But Molly and Olivia hit it off immediately. The two shared chemistry. And there was also a bit of attraction. Nothing sexual, Olivia told herself. But Olivia definitely noticed Molly checking her out. Of course often it was just Olivia asking if an outfit had the right kind of drip. Olivia found Molly's fresh freckled face and auburn short hair complimentary to her silly sense of humor and ability to laugh in any awkward situation.

The peace in the large soaking tub had Olivia drifting away. She fantasized about sharing the tub with her assistant Molly.

The water had cooled down in temperature causing Olivia to almost startle awake with s slight shiver. Wha..what... did I fall asleep? Way to go Olivia. You're the only artist to have drowned in a soaking tub. That's what TMZ would report. She reached for the Turkish bathrobe as she stood up in the tub and stepped out. Back in the bedroom she found her I phone 15.

Holy crap! 12 missed calls and 5 missed texts! Most of the calls were from Mom. Oh here's some texts from her assistant Molly.

"Hey, you're Mom is trying to reach you."

Hey, she's rapid with calls and texts, seems really urgent."

Hey, you K Olivia? You're Mom wants to come over to the hotel.

Voicemail from Mom: Darling I called several times. I'm coming over. I really need to see you catch up! We'll be there at 5 PM!"

Olivia had a puzzled look. How long did I fall asleep for for? Oh jeez, it's 5:05 PM! Oh shit!

The bodyguard outside her door knocked. She could tell because of the practiced knock her security showed when they were first hired.

Olivia rushed to the door. Oh good she's not here yet.

Olivia opened the door and found her Mom staring back at her, beaming with pride and love.

"My baby girl is back!"

Her Mom gave her a big, warm hug, then stepped back and kissed her on the forehead.

Olivia took in her Mom's outfit. Her Mom was never into anything attention getting. But now she was wearing a low neck top out of Kim K's closet with capri pants. In the background something moved and Olivia startled and almost fell back. A large hand quickly caught her by her arm and kept her from falling.

The man was huge! Olivia felt like a tiny bird in his presence.

"I got you girl?" His voice was smooth like silk.

Olivia was transfixed on his face. She didn't even notice her body guard step into the doorway. The guard was glancing protectively at her then side-eyeing the goliath.

"Ms. Rodrigo, would you like me to stay?"

Oh...thank you but no. It's my mom...with her...guest.

Her Mom gasped, "Oh dear, silly me! Darling this is Omar. The man I was telling you about!

Olivia stood wide-eyed! She didn't know if it was because the guy looked like a super hero or that her Mom was going to marry HIM.

"Wait! This is your fiance?! But he's...he's?

"He's Middle Eastern, sweetie."

He's way too much man for you Mom is what Olivia was biting her tongue from saying.

Instead she just grinned, and nodded. "Mmm, hhmm."

Olivia suddenly realized she was pressed up close to Omar since he caught her before she fell. In the process her rob loosened and opened a bit in the front. Nothing spilled out, but there was definitely a flash of cleavage, and bare, wet skin.

Olivia's turned red with embarrassment. Omar's wide, thickly muscled back blocked her Mom's view as he stood in front of Olivia.

He saw the look in her eyes. "It's ok. No need to feel awkward. We're all family here. You can call me stepdad," Omar winked.

EPILOGUE

Priyanka Chopra's ass was a gaping hole! You could easily park a foot long Hillshire Farms summer sausage in it.

It overflowed w/ seminal lava, pouring from the cavern. Her head was dizzy from the force of the sixth orgasm.

Omar emerged from the bathroom, clouds of mist from the steam shower behind him.

Priyanka groaned and half chuckled at the same time.

"Help me up you fucker..." Omar walked to the bedside. Priyanka reached out for his outstretched forearm. It felt like grabbing steel cables wrapped in warm leather. She kinda liked the hair on his arms also. He lifted his arm and Priyanka effortlessly was raised off the bed.

You know I can barely feel my husband's hard-on inside my pussy thanks to you. If he get's suspicious now I can't even through him off with anal. He'll fall right in. Her sneering grin was cut short by a burning in her rectum. "Oh shit, it hurts."

"Hey you weren't complaining earlier." He tosses her a towel to cover her crotch.

"It's called liquid courage asshole. Ohhh, oooh," Priyanka whined walking to the bathroom. The towel kept the cum from dripping all over the carpet as she crossed the bedroom. "The Bombay Rum and Molly wore off."

By the time Priyanka made it out of the shower, Omar had gone. So was the Louis V briefcase of cash she brought for him. Or rather for his silence for her baby being Omar's, and not her husband, Nick Jonas'.

"Damn, he's gone, " she sighed and thought to herself. I was getting hungry. I could have gone for another round of draining his ridiculous erection down my throat.

Several weeks turned into months. Olivia was renting a beach house in Santa Monica. Her Mom and Omar was coming over frequently for dinners and stop overs. Omar had asserted himself as a father figure rather rapidly. And he had pretty firm handle of Olivia's Mom. Subconsciously Olivia was having trouble sleeping. She was still not on board with her Mom marrying a relative stranger. Olivia hoped it was't something racial because the guy was Middle Eastern. But she just couldn't imagine a guy who looked like he was cast for a Hollywood Blockbuster being with someone as normal and boring as her Mom. Omar was the kind of guy who should be with Charlize Theron or Angelina Jolie.

The weeks turned into months. Much to her surprise Olivia began to appreciate and developed a connection with Omar. Not only did he fully grasp the cut-throat entertainment business. But he looked out for her. Whenever the studios tried to undercut her contract or producers tried to exploit her looks and fame, Omar blatantly called them out on it. He was skilled enough to not threaten anyone of loose his temper. Yet sly enough to turn the manipulation on them. One more than one occasion, Molly and Olivia stood by in awe of Omar's masculine presence in the room that was the center of attention. Young Molly had gotten quite smitten with Omar. Olivia didn't miss some of the flirtatious smiles and glances that Molly couldn't hide whenever Omar had walked off after a friendly exchange. Olivia had her own repressed feelings. Olivia almost felt competitive with her own mother at trying to get Omar's attention and interest. Her platonic affections towards Omar seeped into her very dreams. Olivia almost willed the sexual fantasies that that had her cumming in her sleep. A common theme was Olivia climbing up Omar's tan, chiseled, muscle clad physique, and licking every inch of him. After her lithe body kissed her way to his mouth, she would curl around his shoulder and neck and climb head-first, licking down his chest and rippling abs until she reach his heavy hanging manhood. Olivia Rodrigo s fantasies gave new meaning to the word pornographic. Many a night she was bored after yet another generic date with some rich or famous celebrity's wannabe famous son. Olivia couldn't wait to get back home, shower, crawl into bed gleefully falling into a dream of ravenous sex, having Omar do the most vile carnal acts on her.