Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In just two weeks, my Liv was leaving me. Forever.

****************

We had one last weekend, and we did everything we could think of, pulling her dirty little sex manual out of her bedstand and essaying a couple of new positions. Our frantic love and excitement was tempered by the knowledge that, after this weekend, we wouldn't be trying anything new with each other.

Jack and Carla were with their dad all weekend, while she made arrangements for the move to Chicago.

Their last day there, I shook hands with Jack, and we promised to keep in touch; he planned to go to Berkeley next year, so we would see each other again on campus. Carla surprised me by hugging me hard and kissing me on the cheek, telling me they would all miss me. It didn't make it easier that I was losing my best friend, but it was a minor loss compared to the loss of the woman I truly cared about, truly loved.

Much of the household was already in boxes that final night, and the house was oddly sterile, almost empty of everything, her bed, the conversation pit, the dinette set, all stages for our affair and the love that came with it. The patio furniture would remain, but was being stored in the garage, to be left for whoever bought the house. Every room was as barren and desolate as I felt losing Liv.

We both cried a little when I left her for the final time. "Thank you, Cody. Oh, thank you so much! You're going to make some woman a great boyfriend... A great husband." I suspected she was right, although it was all her doing, I knew. She had helped me grow in so many ways, not just the incredible sex, but the right way to be in a relationship, always attentive and loving. That would always be the most important thing, I knew, nights and weeks of intimacy notwithstanding.

"I wish you were staying, Liv." I felt seriously empty, longing for the summer with my girl to last forever. At the same time, I couldn't, wouldn't, plead with her to stay. This was something she needed, and I wanted Liv to have whatever she needed, whatever it cost me, cost us. I kissed her again, this time with all the love I could muster, and she kissed back, holding it for a long, long time.

Eventually we pulled back at the same moment. Liv cupped my face in her hands and smiled at me for the last time. Her flight would be that night, a red-eye landing just before sunrise at O'Hare. "I wish I could stay, baby. You have been...are...so special to me, and I will always love you." She kissed me for the last time, on my lips, mouth closed, and sent me on my way.

****************

The house was empty for only a couple of weeks; her realtor must have been incredible. Later I heard it was an older couple, kids away at college, that took over the house. Since I was on my way to college, I avoided going by and offering my yard services. I wondered a few times how often they had sex, before discarding that thought completely. Truthfully, I didn't want anyone else fucking in our room, the place Olivia had initiated me repeatedly into manhood.

Chicago had cold winters, but I suspected nowhere nearly as cold as my bed would be without Liv. The last two weeks of August were hellishly hot; the mercury topped a hundred for a week straight, and I spent a lot of time in the water, wishing she were there, her luscious, full breasts and womanly curves pressed up against me, her waiting pussy ready for me to enter her again, and again.

Amazingly, I masturbated almost not at all. Thinking about Olivia just depressed me, and my poor penis was just as dejected. The one time I did jack off in the shower, longing for her touch once more, it was practically just a reflex, my orgasm almost an afterthought.

And still life trudged on.

****************

Labor Day weekend I spent with friends by the public pool, tanning after a post-season workout. The pain of missing Olivia faded slightly to a dull ache, the knife only halfway in my chest, not jammed in up to the hilt. I was finally becoming resigned to Liv's absence, and knew there was no way I would ever just hop a flight to Chicago to see her, all my erotic fantasies notwithstanding. College started in two days with registration for classes.

"Join ya, Cody?" My grey little reverie scattering for the moment, I looked up and saw Sheila, also readying herself for college. She was wearing the blue one-piece suit with gold trim that was our official in-the-water uniform. Trim and lovely, she was a glorious vision, though not the way Olivia had been. She also had that practiced mix of boldness and shyness, native to teenage girls, down to a science.

Sheila was by herself; a quick glance showed no sign of her best friend Nancy, the one who had tried to snare me in the Makeout Room

She set her towel next to mine, overlapping a little bit, and sat with her hip an inch from mine. In retrospect, it was a little surprising, but the company was welcome. I had more than glanced at her, fantasizing about her trim, muscular body pressed against mine, or just in the showers alone with me, but never voiced that want to her or anyone, even Olivia. She was blonde and wiry, the only curves her smallish breasts and matching buttocks, and I had wondered once or twice if the pubic hair hidden by her suit was as blonde as that on her head. Her eyes matched the blue September sky, and she had blossomed nicely over the past two years.

Sheila smiled at me, and I shifted my towel to cover the hard-on that her presence was coaxing from me. "So, Cody, whatcha been up to this summer?"

"Getting ready for college."

"Me too. Berkeley, just like you. You staying at the dorms?"

My parents were conserving money just now, with two younger sons who would need to attend college in case a scholarship wasn't available. Sheila was an only child, and her parents provided well for her. I would drive in two days a week, working the other three days for gas and insurance. I told her that.

"Mom and Dad want me to have the whole college experience, so they have me staying at the dorms." A mischievous look came onto her face. "Ya do anything else?"

I couldn't tell her, tell anyone, about my experiences with Olivia. Her mom and Olivia were also best friends, and my mind wandered off briefly to both women sharing a bed with me. Sheila's mom was not as hot as Olivia, but I realized that Sheila was hotter than either in this moment. "Oh, stuff," I answered trying to sound cool.

She giggled. "And who were you stuffing?"

That took me completely by surprise. My mouth went dry and I stared at her, hoping that the aviators covering my eyes concealed at least part of my shock. "W-w-what do you mean? Sheila," my mouth added helpfully.

Sheila leaned in conspiratorially, whispering just loud enough to be heard over the splashing of our teammates in the pool. "My mom and Mrs. Nichols--Olivia to you--had a private conversation a couple of nights before she moved. Over wine, about a bottle and a half. They didn't think I could hear them."

"But you did..." I was sure she heard the thudding of my heart, since it was pounding in my ears. She certainly saw and heard my breath catch, and giggled again.

"Yeah... Mom gossip, right? Olivia told my mom what she had been doing with one of the guys on the swim team all summer. She never mentioned your name, but I figured out it was you; pretty easy to connect the dots once I heard some of what the two of you did...

"Not exactly what you could write up as 'What I did on my summer vacation,' right? More like 'who,' right?" Her grin broadened, and I knew she loved eavesdropping, learning what we weren't supposed to know about our parents' sex lives. All of us loved to hear our mothers talk, discussing things that we were never supposed to know about or remember, believing that their admissions and thoughts were hidden and incomprehensible to the younger generation.

Only now it was more dangerous than fun, by a whole lot.

Fuck. I mouthed the word without meaning to. "Sheila, you cannot tell anyone about this. My mom would freak out if she knew..."

"...That you and Olivia fucked the summer away?" Her voice was casual, and it didn't sound like she was trying to threaten or blackmail me for anything. I didn't know what to do, what to say, and just stared at her.

Sheila faced the pool, and, voice still low, asked, "Is it true?"

I let my breath out with a resigned whoosh. No point lying about it, I realized. "Yes, it was me, and we were fucking all summer."

She chuckled, a fresh, young sound, filled with good humor and joy. "I knew that! I mean, everything she taught you, everything the two of you did under Jack's nose? Your best friend never knew, right?"

"Still doesn't. Sheila, you can't..."

I felt her hand brush against mine, and she looked at me, clear blue eyes boring into mine, still a casual conversation to anyone just watching, and a quick glance confirmed there was no-one within earshot to hear my confession. That same half-bold, half-shy smile returned. "Relax, Cody. No-one's going to find out from me. Or my mom. Olivia swore her to secrecy. Twice."

"Okay. So..."

"So I want to know. Did you do everything Olivia said you did? Everything?"

"Probably. Don't know what she said to your mom."

"She mentioned a lot of different positions. Sexual positions." Sheila blushed an appealing shade of pink, then forged onward. "Sh-she also said you were naked outside in her pool, and you and she did a lot of...oral sex. You even fucked between her breasts..." She swallowed twice, then, "Olivia said she watched you get yourself off, and she repaid you by...letting you watch her...fucking her hairbrush..." That detail was a little off, but the rest of it was spot on. Sheila's blush deepened, and a thunderbolt of complete understanding hit me. She wasn't embarrassed. She's turned on!

"We did...a lot. That and more." Sheila's gaze was steady on me, fixed on my eyes, and she wet her lips in what seemed to be a nervous way, or just aroused. Her nipples stiffened under her one-piece as I sat there, trying not to watch too obviously.

Biting her lower lip now, she was appraising me, seemed to be weighing her choices. Her eyes became more alert as she came to a decision, and sealed it with a quick nod of agreement with herself. Sheila pulled her knees up, and levered herself to a standing position, gathering her towel before looking down at me and extending her hand. "I've always liked you, Cody. I've checked you out before, and now that I know.... Follow me."

I grabbed my towel and slung it over my shoulders, letting it drape down and hopefully hide the stiffness already evident in my swimsuit. I followed her behind the pool machinery building, cool, shady and secluded; I closed the gate and jammed a thick stick into the place a padlock would have gone, had there been one. I shivered, but not from the cool wind brushing over us. Sheila stepped up to me, and I felt her lips against mine, a gentle exploratory kiss. Her breath was sweet with youth and longing, and I kissed back, long and tenderly, before our mouths opened and our tongues danced against one another.

Her body was trim and muscular, her breasts modest, nipples erect under her swimsuit, and she gave herself over entirely to the kiss. Sheila was taller than Liv had been, maybe an inch or two shorter than me, and neither of us had to strain our necks for our lips to meet. Our arms found their way around each other very naturally, and we stood in wondrous lip-lock for several minutes, our hands stroking and groping, mine coming to rest on her pert, trim buttocks, gently squeezing them. After a while, Sheila pulled back just enough to look into my eyes.

"That was..."

"...Nice," I finished. It reminded me of the first time Olivia kissed me, but this time I didn't feel any pangs of loss with that comparison.

Sheila fixed me with a clear gaze, almost looking right through me, her pale blue eyes locked on mine, only boldness there now. Her next words were a murmur, but distinct. "I'm not a virgin, Cody." Those five words turned my erection to steel; I was pretty sure what she planned next.

"I'm not either. I mean, obviously..." For all my familiarity with intimacy, I was still nervous, still stammered a little, and my heart thudded in my chest.

Sheila giggled again, a girlish sound I knew I was starting to fall for, and slipped out of my arms, spreading out her towel across the earth below us. The straps of her one-piece came over her shoulders, and I watched in awe as she shimmied out of the blue-and-gold fabric, sliding the skintight spandex down her body, revealing first her breasts, topped by the delicate pink blossoms of her nipples, then her trim midriff, and finally her pubic thatch, as golden and soft-looking as the hair on her head. Behind it, I saw the pink entrance, and I imagined I saw her pussy lips were already wet.

She lowered herself deliciously slowly down to the towel, and lay back, naked and glorious, knees apart, feet planted at the margins of the towel. Her hands lay at her side, not passively, just making sure I saw everything she was offering me.

"Cody, I want you to show me everything you did with Olivia. All of it. Teach me." Her voice was quiet and urgent, irresistible. My swimsuit was on the ground in seconds, and I slowly lay atop her, savoring the thrilling sensation of our skin touching for the first time, feeling the downy blonde bush and the moistness of her pussy against my hard-on.

"You sure, Sheila?" Dumbass question, I thought, furious with myself for not just going for it. Then, "Might take a while. A few nights...," I stammered, feeling myself beginning to blush.

Sheila smiled, accepting and forgiving my verbal clumsiness. "I'm sure, Cody. Show me everything..." She was lovely, her blonde tresses spilling back, her young and nubile body, beautiful perky tits, trim tummy and tanned skin calling to me. I wanted her, and I leaned in and kissed her again, both of us exulting in being naked, pressed together in an erotic embrace, before her hand reached down and slipped the head of my cock just between her labia, hot and moist in the summer air. "Push it inside me, Cody..."

As I penetrated her hot, wet pussy for the first time, but certainly not the last, and we started to rock our hips in unison, I realized over Sheila's quiet, lustful moans that my autumn was going to be just as hot as my summer.

12