Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you enjoy this as much as we did making it, and the tape!" She chuckled. "So wish I was there with you, but this was a nice substitute. You need to know I'm the only one who knew about the cameras, so don't let that cat out of the bag! Did my own editing, too; it's hard to be a pornographer!

"Anyway, enjoy, and know that I miss you both."

The screen went black for a few seconds, before a title card popped up. It said simply "Who I Did On My Summer Vacation," dated a couple of weeks ago. Doing some quick mental math, I figured out it took place on a Friday night. The tape had indicated a four-hour recording speed, so this was likely to be a long exhibition. I glanced over at Carla, who was leaning forward, an eager and lustful expression on her face, her nipples erect with anticipation beneath her bra.

I paused the playback. "Baby, do you know what's on this?" I had a suspicion, but Carla clearly had more of one.

She turned and kissed me, then gazed back at the still screen. "No, Cody, but she did say she hid the cameras, and this is the first porn I've seen where we know anybody!"

I pressed play, and the picture suddenly changed from a blank screen to a tableau of eight people roughly our age, four men and four women, in a small living room, obviously in an apartment from the shape of it. The edge of the kitchen counter was visible in the foreground near the bottom of the screen, and the camera angle was slightly downward, as if from a shelf. I found myself wondering what Yv had hidden her camera in to conceal it. Yv and Jack were playing host to their friends, her brilliant red hair unmatched by anyone else's there.

All were fully clothed, and a number were drinking beers, and I also saw a couple of wine coolers in bottles. They chattered indistinctly, a white roar of conversational noise, comfortable in the space, laughing and enjoying their own company. The video quality was fairly sharp, and we made out several details about the room and people. The director's term establishing shot came to mind, and I knew we wouldn't be watching idle conversation for four hours.

There was a quick cut about two minutes in, and I heard Carla suck air in a quiet hiss between her lips. Six of them were naked now, or mostly naked, including the two hosts. Two of them were missing, probably in the bedroom, and my heart skipped a beat when i realized that there were four men and two women on-screen. I wondered whether Carla had noticed, and which scene she would have chosen to watch, if she had the option.

Yv's petite body was center stage; she stood up and put one bare foot on the coffee table, heel off the glass, guiding one of their guests to kneel and lap at her pussy. Jack stood behind her, kissing her slowly and running his hands over her back and rump, then he turned so that one of their guests, one of their male guests, I noticed, also knelt, taking Jack's erect cock between his lips. The only other woman in the room was on the couch riding a dick with gusto, loudly drowning out the others when she came.

I heard Carla's low murmur of desire as her hand crept onto my thigh, watching as her brother Jack and Yv enjoyed the attention they were receiving. "Fuck, Cody..." There was no doubt that she wished we had been there, or at least she had been, in that living room right then, brother or no. Her hand now slipped into mine, gripping it as her eyes stayed glued to our new set and Yv's wicked little wedding gift.

Jack put his head back and moaned, propelling a substantial load onto his guest's face, hips swaying as he kept fucking his mouth, turning to a guttural roar while his cock kept pumping jizz into and on his friend's face. Finally drained, Jack sat heavily on one of the couches, and the blonde woman so recently fucking on the couch turned away from her partner of the moment, and climbed onto Jack's lap sideways to make out with him.

Yv trembled and moaned with her own orgasm, still standing, her pussy eagerly kissed and licked. After, she looked straight into the camera and smiled wickedly. She guided the man who had just gotten her to cum, by his chin, to stand in front of her, and said loudly enough for the mic to hear, "I have two dear friends I wish had been able to make it tonight." Then she winked salaciously at the camera. No-one else seemed to see either the camera or her indecent invitation.

The six continued making out for several minutes, then the video cut to another room entirely, a bedroom with a king or queen bed in its center. The window, blinds down and shut, was at the back of the shot; our view was angled down in a similar way to the one in the living room. Yv walked into view in the empty room, still naked, and jumped onto the bed, which bounced nicely as she turned to lie on her back, feet almost on their pillows, her neck just over the foot of the bed. Another of her friends, a thick, busty brunette, pale and tanless, bearing huge breasts and thick hips, climbed on top of her, face hovering over the cotton candy pubes of our playmate.

Our view was from the side, and I wondered again how she had hidden the camera without any of their guests being the wiser. We had an unobstructed view of both beauties, Yv and her brunette friend, settling onto the bed, one atop the other. Carla clutched my hand tighter, and I heard her breath turn ragged with desire, almost scraping in and out of her lungs.

The two women commenced a leisurely sixty-nine, softly cooing and moaning at the touch of their tongues on their labia. Yv, face still buried in her friend's pussy, waved at the camera just before two men came into the room. Jack climbed onto the bed, hard again, though I didn't know how long it had been since he'd cum in the other guys mouth, and he took up a spot at Yv's bottom. The other guy was at the edge of the bed, ready to enter the brunette who was, if her moans were any indication, happy with all Yv's efforts.

Jack moved forward on his knees, and I saw him grasp the other gal's shoulders before sliding his cock below her face and into Yv's pussy. It went in smoothly, not surprisingly since she was certainly very wet from the cunt-lapping the two women were enjoying. Yv moans as he entered her was muffled by the thick black bush of the other gal, who moaned at the same time, lifting her head during Jack's penetration.

The other guy, standing at the edge of the bed, spread his feet apart to bring his cock down an inch or two, and we watched, barely breathing, as he put it into the brunette, letting it travel right over Yv's face. She put her head back and let her tongue reach out, the tip of it traveling the length of his hard-on as he went the rest of the way in. She returned her attention to the brunette's clit, licking it slowly, synchronized with the slow thrusts of the guy at the foot of the bed.

Jack and his buddy started to move in concert, one going balls deep while the other pulled out, and both women continuing to lick each other, their tongues flitting and flicking on their labia and along the length of each cock, as they rocked back and forth. Soon all four of them seemed spellbound with the erotic motion, their moans gathering strength together. After several minutes, another naked couple came in to watch from next to the window. The two latecomers didn't climb on the bed, but the man dropped to his knees and spread her thighs while she watched the four-way fuck session before them. We couldn't see through the four on the bed, but he was clearly licking her pussy, too.

Yv's thick brunette started to buck and heave, giving voice to her imminent climax as it rose in the room. The small speaker on our new television made it sound a little tinny, but it was still very hot, and I found my hand at the center of Carla's crotch, squeezing in time to the erotic scene. Yv's head moved up and down the length of her bedmate's pussy more rapidly, letting her tongue glide over the cock invading the twat over her own face. The brunette's moans turned into screams, and we heard, "Jesus Oh God Oh Jesus Oh God keep fucking me!" Her back arched away from Yv's twat. "Fuck me fuck me fuckmefuckme fuck me!"

At the same time, Yv leaned her head back and moaned in a very familiar way, and we saw her whole body shake in sympathetic climax with the brunette. She licked the other guy's testicles, taking them briefly into her mouth, muting her increasing moans. She released his sack, arched her back, and let her orgasm fly into the room.

Suddenly, Yv and the brunette disentangled and knelt on the bed. Jack and the other guy moved in on them, and we watched as both women leaned in to suck the two cocks presented to them. The brunette sucked Jack's cock, and Yv turned to wink again at the camera before closing her eyes and taking the other hard-on all the way into her mouth. Both women bobbed their heads furiously for about a minute before pulling back and jacking the men the rest of the way. Jets of white cum shot onto their tits, coating them as everyone slowed down to a more modest post-coital frenzy.

After a moment, Yv said, "Let me grab some towels," and climbed off the bed. Approaching the camera, she rubbed the creamy cum all over her milky breasts and pink nipples, arching one eyebrow for the camera as she fondled and cupped her right tit, spreading the sticky and slippery fluid all over and wiping some of it on her lips, claimed quickly by her tongue. Without any interruption in her movement, she smoothly grabbed some towels and turned away from the lens. Her petite ass receded gorgeously from the camera, and there was another cut. Carla was as aroused as I was, and I slipped my hand beneath her waistband.

There were more sessions in both rooms, and Yv's editing skills were quite good, her disclaimer notwithstanding. Carla and I were treated to threesomes on the bed and couches, and the windows gradually darkened, and were finally completely sunless, so we knew that this was roughly sequential. The last one we watched had Yv reclining on the couch, Jack's cock in her ass from underneath, another one in her pussy, and a third in her mouth. She looked very pleased to take all their loads, which happened within a minute of each other, spilling onto her belly, face and breasts.

We stopped the tape, and I noticed we had only made it about halfway through the whole thing. The sun had descended behind the buildings around ours, and the curtain showed a glimmer of shadow at the top. Carla was the first to speak, a sexy gasp filled with need and arousal. "Oh, baby, that was so fucking hot..." She seized me, kissing me hard and fervently, her chest excitedly heaving.

"Very," I agreed. We were panting, and my fingertips trailed up Carla's forearm before sliding over to her full breast. I felt her erect nipple through her sweater, and she moaned when I ran my forefinger over the stiff apex, then I leaned forward to kiss and trail my tongue from her collar up under her chin.

Carla looked at me, heat and passion in her eyes, half-closed in lustful desire. "I'm not sure I want to do that...ever. But if we get invited..."

"...We could at least...check it out, right?" Right now, if it were happening, I knew we would join her friends and fuck with abandon all night and on into the morning.

She smiled and nodded. "Cody, I feel so dirty just watching that! All of them just...fucking each other, everywhere..." Now she bit her bottom lip, worrying it absently, eyes intent on me. Without another word, Carla stood and stripped her sweater and bra off, tossed them carelessly on the carpet, then knelt on the floor in front of the couch. "Take off your pants and turn the video back on. I want to suck your cock while you watch...."

I watched for another fifteen minutes, a blur of naked and moaning bodies, and finally came all over Carla's gorgeous tits. White droplets and streams of cum coating her chest all the way up to her throat, she took off the rest of her clothes and changed places with me before resuming the video. I licked her to a couple of climaxes while she enjoyed the sexual romp on-screen.

By the time we were done, it was dark outside our own windows. We cuddled on the couch, both of us naked now, the video off for the moment. We kissed, long and slow, our juices drying and cooling and sticky on our bodies, our hands wandering over everywhere we could reach.

Curled up against each other, we sighed at the same time. Carla giggled. "Baby, do you think she wanted to film our honeymoon?"

"I'm sure she would have if we'd asked, sweetheart."

****************

Carla and I lived in both in my apartment and Liv's house for a couple of months, shuttling between them while working out more permanent living arrangements, and quickly tired of commuting to see each other, naked or otherwise. For a few months more, a little rented bungalow was fine, but we had agreed early on that we needed our own space, our own home.

For our first anniversary, all those pinched pennies helped us buy a suburban house, much like Liv's, but with only three bedrooms and one story, and a small kidney-shaped pool. That last item was a minor extravagance, but so worth the extra amount on our mortgage, redeemed often in skinny-dipping and outdoor sex. The new place was just a few minutes from Liv's, and we had her over for dinner once a week, but by silent agreement not poolside.

We also bought the first new cars we'd ever owned, not hand-me-downs, a pair of the new Crown Vics, steel grey for me, an after-market deep sea green for Carla. We both loved the roominess, the sense of protection we had riding in either car, and we were especially fond of the back seats. Several times, we left all our clothes in the living room, or in our bedroom, and wandered out to the garage with a set of keys, hers or mine. We graced whichever back seat struck our fancy, as well both front bench seats and hoods, with our naked bodies. Our orgasms were self-consciously muted, after the echoing climaxes the first time in our garage.

Carla stayed as devoted to exploring sex as ever. The Dirty Book made an appearance every month or so, and we gamely essayed at least one position each time. Our weekends were spent enjoying our new home, the city, and each other, but not at all in that order. Carla cooked at least once a month wearing the apron she had donned before for me, and then after a couple of years she had one made custom, saying "Lick The Cook's Pussy", as gloriously naked otherwise, and we loved both dinner and dessert every time.

****************

It took another year to earn my next promotion, to Assistant VP of Analytics, continuing to work directly for my mother-in-law, still cautiously referred to in the office only as Ms. Lufrano. That had been a difficult thing to manage, even acknowledge, at first, but we endured it, and developed an even better working partnership, and it was easier to think of her only as my boss since we were no longer lovers. Liv was still gorgeous, but now the second loveliest of all the women ever to share my life and bed, and I hoped she would find a good man to succeed me in her bower and her affections.

Tania and Annette were both on board with my romantic transition, and I asked Liv how she had managed it. With a rueful chuckle, she explained. "I just told them you were more than I could handle in bed, and after my time in the hospital, I needed someone less...energetic. Also, I told them I gently steered you towards Carla, who admitted she'd had a crush on you for years. As far as they will ever know, things started up that November at the adult resort. Of course with my blessing." It was hard not to love her still.

Still, many times I felt my heart skip a beat or two when she swept into the room. Her smile never quite said 'yes, let's fuck,' and it wouldn't have mattered if it did...much. Instead, Liv's smile for me has ever after had an indescribable curl to it, an acknowledgment of all we had been, and a deep gratitude for our time as lovers. My stomach quivered more than once all the way down to the root of my semi-hard cock, when Liv touched my hand accidentally, then quickly withdrew, on a couple of occasions.

The third time it happened, we were alone, and Liv looked abashed, turning to hug me. "Cody, I...I'm not trying to steal you back from my daughter. She's as happy as I was with you, maybe happier. Sometimes though, I remember..." I held her for a moment, stroking her hair and back, and felt both of us resist the urge to strip and rut with abandon in her office.

"I'll always love you, Liv. Always." I pulled back to look into her eyes, hungry and eager to be sated, and she nodded.

Kissing me once on the cheek, she smiled. "I think I just need to get laid..."

We laughed, and were never...quite...tempted again. It helped that I now thought of her as the Hottest Mother-In-Law, which she definitely was.

With the house all to ourselves, Carla and I had my parents visit, along with my brothers, who loved the new place, and were frankly envious of my beautiful bride. Neither had steady girlfriends yet, but would find them, I was sure, in college, which started in a couple of months for them.

****************

Another house guest visited us twice the following year. Yv flew into town unannounced the following January by herself, surprising us at our front door. We eagerly let her in, and chatted for a few hours over dinner.

Later that night, Yv wandered naked out of the guest room and into ours, coaxing us effortlessly into another menáge a trois, which all three of us welcomed, and had evidently yearned a great deal for. Over the weekend we christened every room of the house, including the kitchen and garage, sorry that the frigid Midwest winter kept us off the patio and out of the pool. Carla broke out the Dirty Book, and thrilled Yv with possibilities, eagerly attempted with one or both of us.

One thing Yv never did, even playfully, was call me fuckboy again. Saturday afternoon on the couch, the three of us lay gasping, nuzzling and fondling each other after a successful three-way balling, and Carla brought it up. Yv answered simply, "I don't need or want to have any emotional distancing between us." Her lips touched mine and lingered to make the point even more clearly than her words. As we had during our trip back to the Bay Area, we all played happy and naked, this time for three wonderful nights.

When I came home Monday night from work, Carla threw her arms around me, blushing and sheepish. Over a glass of wine, she admitted that, after showing Yv around town and grabbing some lunch, she had brought her home to pack and drop her at the airport. Before her suitcase could hit the bed, they shared a nice long bubble bath, then some naked playtime, privately exploring each other in a couple of the rooms around the house, and of course in our own bed.

Her cheeks sexily coloring, she admitted she hadn't wanted to get Yv entirely out of her system, either. Carla's passionate enjoyment of our red-headed visitor gave me a great deal of joy, too, though I was sorry I had missed their play. In a very real way, Yv had been the final link in the chain bringing me and Carla together. On reflection, it was really no surprise the three of us felt no jealousy about sharing one another.

****************

Yv returned in August with advance notice, this time for a full week in the middle of summer. We gave her our fullest and most intimate tour of the patio and pool, naked and keeping our voices quiet when any of us climaxed on the lounges or in the water. Yv remained carefully in the shade, her pearly skin remaining unscathed by the harsh summer sun for the most part. We tried several iterations, new and old, of positions requiring varying degrees of flexibility. For her part, Yv was very limber and eager to essay as many possibilities as she could, with either or both of us.