Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 16

Story Info
The Conclusion, and many happy endings...
12.8k words
4.71
9.8k
12

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia, The Hottest Mom

Chapter 16

Returning from the South Carolina resort with Cody, Liv resumes sharing him with Carla. Cody sees signs both women he loves are near a decision on who gets to keep him, but doesn't know what it is. A month later, Liv summons Cody to her office, and explains she has reserved a private bungalow at a clothing-optional, all adult resort, then she and Cody break the office rules and make love quietly in her office during lunch. Arriving at the resort, he discovers not Liv, but Carla, waiting for him. A poignant note from Liv explains her decision to surrender him to Carla for good. Carla and Cody get engaged, and Yv entices them into a threesome.

Our wedding ceremony was the following year, in a chapel on the waters of Lake Michigan, and my parents flew out for the ceremony and celebration, my two younger brothers in tow. Carla made a lovely, sexy June bride, in a stunning dress that defied tradition by being pearly white, almost iridescent and certainly radiant. Her father Maximilian, and Ilse, were among the invited; they arrived fashionably, almost rudely, late to the reception. Ilse looked irritated not to be the center of attention, and barely hid her contempt for her husband's old family, and by extension me. She was petulant and arrogant, and I wondered, not for the first time, what Maximilian had seen in Ilse that he'd never seen in Liv.

Jack was there, too, with Yv, who danced with both of us. I'm still not too good at dancing, but Yv and my bride both complimented my footwork, and Yv kissed me on the cheek, whispering in my ear, "If you and Carla need any help on the honeymoon, call me..." She also whispered in Carla's ear, judging from my bride's blush and smile, much the same thing.

During the reception, Liv led Carla and me into a private room off the main floor, and shut the door, locking it before stepping in front of us. The mother of the bride was as lovely as I'd ever seen her, and I felt a momentary pang of memory of our many times together. She gazed levelly at us, and spoke. "I have a gift for you both, something I want you to open together in private." She presented us with a package, immaculately wrapped, floral paper and a red ribbon and bow, and Carla accepted it for the both of us. It was so like Liv, the elegance and the care of presentation, and I knew the gift wouldn't disappoint.

Carla looked intrigued. "Can we open it now?" she squeaked excitedly.

Liv hugged us both. "Of course!"

Carla and I took turns sliding the bow off, and carefully peeling the layers of paper away. It was a book I readily recognized, Liv's Dirty Book, complete with illustrations, and slightly dog-eared. Carla blushed bright crimson, but it didn't keep her from leafing through it with wide eyes.

"Carla, Cody and I...have a history with that book. I want you both to have it, and use it as you see fit." Tears filled both their eyes, and they hugged tightly for over a minute. Liv excused herself to freshen her makeup, and Carla turned to me.

"You and my mom...? There are over six hundred positions... How many did you get through?"

"We didn't finish the book, Carla. I think she wants us to do that together."

Liv left us another, more public, gift, which we opened before our gathered friends and family at the reception. The vellum envelope bore precise and beautiful calligraphy, another of Liv's hallmarks. She had paid for a full week in the Hilton's Hyacinth Suite in New York, and the flight. Carla had never been there, and I resolved to make each of those seven nights every bit as wonderful for my bride as Liv had made them for me on Valentine's Day, two years earlier.

****************

We dressed much more casually for our flight to New York that evening. Liv had already hung Carla's wedding dress in a thick plastic cover, and promised to get my tuxedo back to the shop first thing Monday. The seats were first class, and we treated ourselves to plastic flutes of champagne and light snacks as we took flight. My bride was as lovely in jeans and a yellow blouse as she had been in her wedding gown, and I longed to see her entirely out of both.

Carla had pressed me about the suite, asking intuitively whether her mother and I had ever stayed there. I told her truthfully we had, and demurred when she asked me for details. Finally, I told her, "Babe, we're going to enjoy it just for us. I'm not going to compare it to when Liv and I were there, and I'm sure as Hell not going to try to relive those two nights, consciously or not. We have seven nights in the hotel, and I want our memories to be our own, not echoes of anything earlier." I had expected her to ask, and was sure I had rehearsed my answer several hundred times before we flew out the day of the wedding. My bride was appropriately mollified.

She was awed by the view of the city from the plush environs of the Hyacinth Suite. The skyline was breathtaking, but now bright and slightly hazy from the midsummer heat. Even so, each of the buildings gleamed in the afternoon sunlight, throwing gold and silver and bronze highlights all over the living room of the suite. She slipped her beachcombers off, and let her toes delight in the plush and luxuriously thick pile.

After we sat and watched out the window for a while, holding hands and taking the vista in, she started to explore the suite. She headed into the huge bathroom, her thrilled giggles told me it was very much to her liking, and she drew us a nice hot bubble bath. Her favorite part was the golden mottled mirrors on the wall and over the bathtub. She and I made out in the soapy suds, and she traded a blowjob for having her pussy eaten. She looked up and around all while I was going down on her, thrilled to see me licking her pussy in the reflection overhead, and cumming hard. Afterwards, we lay in the water, basking in our soapy, cum-drenched love, later showering to wash away our juices.

The mirror over our bed likewise appealed to her sense of voyeuristic as well as exhibitionistic adventure. That night Carla insisted we leave the lights on, and straddled me, facing my feet, then lay back, pressing her spine against my chest, watching in awe with each thrust of my cock into the dark jungle at her crotch, clearly visible over our heads. She came hard, eyes glued to the overhead spectacle of our first lovemaking as husband and wife.

She sank back onto me, and sighed when I came shortly after, reaching down between her legs to stroke me, her fingertips spreading my cum and her juices along my shaft and on her pussy. "Cody, this has to be the best honeymoon suite I've ever imagined..." She gingerly lifted herself off, and turned over to lie on top of me, legs spread, her still wet pussy against my flagging hard-on. "Baby, there's a conversation pit out there. If we had had a chance to do it in the Concord house, I would have loved for you to take me on it." I wondered whether Liv had told her about our own adventures there.

"So, you'd like to try the conversation pit here?"

"No conversation, Cody. We'll call it a fornication pit. With all the curtains open."

****************

The next day, my new wife announced her intent to dispense with all clothing or modesty now that we were in the honeymoon suite of our dreams. Naked, she laid down several towels on the ivory cushions of the newly renamed fornication pit, and sat back, knees parted, thighs spread for me. "Cody, let's stay in for a while. Or you can stay in a while, baby!" I climbed next to her and we started making out, my cock instantly stiff and primed for her, the heat from Carla's pussy evident without touching it or sliding my fingers inside.

It was mid-morning, the summer sun blazing down on the Sunday crowds below. Reflected light was a riot of metallic and glass colors inundating the inside of our suite. The top of the pit was about five inches above the floor it was set in, and the morning brightness warmed us nicely.

Carla giggled conspiratorially. "I know you and Mom used the conversation pit back in Concord! She told me a little about it, and I want to do that with you right here. She sold it before moving, and I'd love to make it with you on this one..." Not waiting for a response, she turned and bent towards me, taking my cock into her mouth quickly, then determinedly sucking it. I imagined a couple of the higher floors in the surrounding buildings could tell, and see, exactly what she was doing, and wondered whether any of their occupants were inspired to follow suit.

I gasped with the first whispers of my cumshot, and Carla stopped, pulling her mouth away from my erection with a grin. "Tell me, Cody. Tell me all of it..." Her hand still stroked my hard-on, too slowly to finish me, just enough to keep me erect and wanting her.

"W-what all of it?"

She leaned in, eyes luminous and filled with lust. "I want to hear how you and my mother used the conversation pit. Everything."

"Why?"

She laughed lustily. "Fuck, babe! You're all mine now, and I want to know what happened when you were all hers. Every single thing the two of you did on those cushions, I want to hear it!"

I laughed a little nervously. "You and Liv already talked about it, didn't you?"

Her fingers kept their languid pace up and down the length of my hard-on. "Specifics, my love. Now that we're married, I expect you to tell me." She licked her lips, and I could see her dark nipples stiffen with desire. "Tell me, baby. Please..."

I started with Liv's shower by the pool, me seeing her naked for the first time, the enticing tattoo of the sunrise on her left buttock. Carla's grin widened when I told her about Liv's appreciation of my seeing her, and her gentle discussion with me about women, nudity, and finally her permission for me to jack off to the memory of her there. Throughout Carla was rapt with attention, slowly stroking my cock.

I related how her mother had hired me to clean the pool the following day, then talked me into jacking off for her on the cushions over lemonade, and Liv's answering masturbation. When I told her how we both came, and how Liv had touched her tongue to the head of my cock, Carla's hand went to her pussy, running her hand over it in time to her jacking me off.

"Fuck, Cody, no wonder..." She sighed, her eyes never moving from mine. "How many women have gotten you into bed after watching you get yourself off?" Her voice was filled with wonder, as she considered what that number might be.

"Only two, baby. You and Liv..."

"Mmmm... Fuck. What happened next?" I continued with spreading suntan oil on Liv, fingering her to an orgasm, then being rushed inside, our first time together, and the loss of my virginity. During this last part, Carla resumed sucking my cock, moaning at my every word. Her black hair was a curtain shimmering and falling over my groin, but I didn't need to see her expertly fellate me to know how much she was enjoying it.

I finished telling her everything, watching her content smile around my hard-on. I felt like I was going to explode, and I told her I was close to cumming. She suddenly stopped and straddled me, pushing my rigid dick between her labia, hot and slick, then all the way inside her, riding me frantically. "Cum inside me baby, cum inside me!" She leaned back, her moist pussy gripping and caressing my cock with each thrust, and she groaned, ready to cum herself.

How could I say no to that?

Almost instantly, I felt myself erupt inside her, filling Carla's--my wife!, I exulted--pussy with all the cum remaining inside me. My balls clenched several times, hot semen surging into her belly, coating the shores of her womb. Her orgasm followed immediately, heralded by an ecstatic, rising groan into the air, and then she flopped forward into my arms, gasping and moaning, her pussy still clenching rhythmically around my pulsing erection.

"Fuck, baby... That was so hot, babe..." Carla's eyes were closed as she rested her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. "Thank you for telling me. God, I wish it had been me..."

I chuckled. "Carla, you were what, fourteen then?"

She opened her eyes and mock-glowered at me, then made on oddly sexy snort. "I don't mean then, you pervert! I wish Mom had brought it to the house in Chicago so I could have been with you there. That would have been great... I love you, Cody. Thank you. I just needed to know how it all happened, how it started."

"And now that you do?"

"Now you're all mine, and I'm happy to hear about it." She sat up for a moment, her thick bush rubbing against me. "You want to hear about my first time?"

"Maybe.... Was he any good?"

"Well, Dusty got it in my hole alright, and I really loved how it felt, but I found out later he was strictly average. In every way imaginable."

"Did he eat your pussy?" I was enjoying the game too, eager to tease her, but if I expected Carla to look abashed or reluctant at all, I was disappointed.

"No. Kissed it a couple of times, usually just before asking me to suck his cock. You know I dated other men in college, right?" She was teasing me back, and I had the perfect answer.

"Now that you're all mine, Carla, I'd love to hear about it."

We talked for more than an hour, then made love again, this time at a more measured pace. She had stories, too, but she loved mine better.

****************

Of course, the week was about more than breaking in our new marriage in the suite. We walked around, playing tourist, even visiting Times Square, which we admitted later was just crowded and loud, and not quite as glamorous as it had looked during New Year's Eve on television. We ate at a small pizza stand, and took in the city. The restaurants downtown were all wonderful, in the hotel and outside, and Liv had left us tickets for an off-Broadway show.

We even took a day trip up to Niagara Falls. It was beautiful, but we were very happy with the suite Liv had reserved for us. Carla mentioned how she might want to vacation there, or renew our vows in a few years, overlooking the surging waters. That sounded fine with me, and I told her so.

The last night of our honeymoon, Carla drifted into the living room wearing a thin gown and a smile. Her negligee was a pale, diaphanous yellow, a sheath of nearly invisible, sheer silk, ending an inch or so below her hips, her tanned olive skin a wonderful contrast to the garment. She was of course naked underneath, and the fabric moved with a very sensual sway as she sashayed over to me, her hips moving deliciously, her breasts and everything else not concealed one bit from my loving and lustful gaze.

She joined me again in the conversation--fornication--pit, and sidled up to me, opening my pure white hotel robe, luxuriously thick and plush, and letting her fingers and palms stroke my bare skin, from my thighs to my chest. Her dark nipples, surrounded by the pale triangles of her absent bikini top, were erect, tight, and her breath caught whenever the fabric whispered over them.

"Cody, I want you..."

"I want you, baby..." We made out for several minutes, my hands moving the gown all along her skin as our tongues met joyfully in our mouths. She stripped me out of my robe, but demurred when I tried to do the same for her.

"Not yet, my love..." Carla rose from the cushions, still dressed in the nearly invisible gown, and extended her hand to take mine. "Come here, sweetheart."

I took her hand and followed her, and we stopped in front of the big glass window Liv and I had made love in front of over two years ago. A feeling of déjà vu swept over me, and I wondered if Carla would assume the same pose, naked with her palms pressed against the pane, letting me take her from behind, letting everyone whose apartments or offices faced on the Hilton get an eyeful of our passionate fucking.

She lay me down, head towards the window, and opened her gown, descending on top of me to bring her pussy down on my mouth. Still wearing the filmy yellow negligee, she whispered, "Eat my pussy, Cody, baby. I want to look down on the lights while you do that, and I want to cum in front of the window... You don't mind, do you, baby?"

Carla's lush, sable bush came to rest on my lips, thighs spread to reveal her hot, moist pussy, and I didn't bother to respond, at least verbally, and instead put my arms over her thighs, and started fulfilling her wish.

The moment my tongue grazed her clit, Carla moaned and came, her juices flowing onto my tongue and into my mouth. She started humping my mouth, and I ignored the little voice that came forth to remind me how her mother had done almost exactly that in Monterey so many years ago. I drove my tongue up inside her, letting it dive in and out of her, flicking all along her hot, slick labia, widening and penetrating her sweet married slit.

She put her palms on my shoulders and leaned forward, using them for leverage to move more decisively, thrusting downward onto my face. She moaned with each circuit of my tongue all over her and in her pussy, and came while I was sucking hard on her clit. After her second orgasm, she slid the yellow negligee entirely off, flinging it to the side as another orgasm gathered itself before pouncing. Her ecstatic screams were the best music to start our marriage with.

Finally, nearly exhausted, Carla slid more than climbed off me, and moved down the length of my body, curling up against me, holding me as tight as she ever had. Tears had coursed down her cheeks, and she beamed back at me joyfully over the dried tracks of them. "Cody, I hope that didn't freak you out that I cried..."

"Do you do that often, babe?" Liv had cried in Monterey, too.

She used her fingers to wipe them away, still grinning. "Never, Cody. I'm just so happy you're my husband. And that you know how to eat pussy." She kissed me slowly. "Thank you, my love."

We lay there together most of the night, making our way eventually to the bedroom, which, though it was more comfortable, wasn't nearly as intimate as in front of the window.

****************

We arrived back at my apartment mid-day on Sunday, and I stopped at the manager to collect my mail, held at the counter for the past week. One was a thick, padded manila envelope, containing a hard rectangular cargo. The manager congratulated us on our wedding, and gave my bride an appreciative look as we grabbed the rest of my mail and headed up to the apartment.

Inside, I slit the envelope and pulled out a card and a Betamax tape in a clear plastic case. The card was addressed to both of us, from Yv. She congratulated us on our nuptials again, and expressed some brief regrets over her unavailability to visit for the next couple of months. Her gift at the reception had been a crisp, new one-hundred-dollar bill, with a naughty note suggesting several adult toy stores we could use it at, and she said this was her second gift.

Unfortunately, I had no VCR, or even a television, at the apartment, never needed one. Given how I spent many weekends with Liv, and later with Carla, other entertainment had seemed beside the point. Leaving the videotape and card on the kitchen counter, we headed out into the late afternoon crowds and sought out somewhere to buy both items.

A few hundred dollars later, and including the hitherto unneeded TV stand we realized would be handy, we were back in my apartment. It was the work of another hour to assemble the stand and hook everything up, and we were finally ready to watch Yv's gift. Inserting the tape into the machine, we sat back on the couch after closing the blinds to control the afternoon glare on the screen.

The tape started with Yv, wearing the same cobalt blue outfit I'd first met her in, complete with matching spectacles and earrings; she was brimming with good cheer, eager to talk. "Hi guys! I hope your honeymoon was as fantastic as our last visit. I told you about the time Jack and I had over last Christmas, with some friends. Well, I talked a few of those friends into visiting our apartment again, and had the foresight to rent and hide a couple of video cameras.