Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday afternoon, Yv dove into the water, surfacing next to where I was standing chest deep, enjoying the contrast between the humid Chicago summer and the comfort of the pool. She was as pale and gorgeous as the first time I'd seen her naked, and she put her arms on my shoulders, regarding me playfully. The sunlight through our backyard trees dappled her body with shifting patches of light, and her petite breasts were curdled in the cool water, though not only because of it.

Yv pressed her dancer's frame, lithe and slender, into mine. "Carla sent me out to tell you dinner will be ready in half an hour. She's in the kitchen, but for some reason I'm the one getting hot." She kissed me softly, sensually on the lips.

When I didn't respond, she grinned. "All three of us are having a great time, Cody. She sent me out thirty minutes before dinner." She held me closer, and her next words were puffs of air on my ears, almost drowned out by the steady whir of the pool pump. "She told me I could be an appetizer. Your appetizer." One of her legs snaked around my buttocks, even as her arms embraced me tighter, driving her cotton candy bush against my burgeoning hard-on. She looked into my eyes and smiled, passion growing. "I loved our first time, and every time after when you've shared yourselves with me.

"Is it too much to ask to have you to myself before dinner?" Her whisper was needful, inviting, and her mouth opened on mine. We kissed, passion working its wiles on us. Yv's hand went down to my cock, waking it with her fingertips, and I felt it hardening beneath the surface.

My reluctance was probably very apparent, even as I started to respond, putting my arms around her, holding her tits against my chest and kissing back. She chuckled and looked into my eyes again, mirth and lust mingling in her blue eyes. "You know Carla and I fucked while you were at work in January, right? We took a nice long bath, and spent a couple of hours getting both our pussies licked and fingered..."

I nodded in agreement, and my cock thickened further. Carla had related only the barest outline of how they had spent that afternoon, letting my horny male imagination supply the undisclosed details, apparently fairly accurately. I imagined Carla and Yv again, no audience, no pressure, taking turns with their intimacy, the redhead's velvety tongue working its magic on my wife's clit and labia, Carla lavishing the same gentle attention on Yv's pale pink pubic bush, inserting her tongue, moving it sensuously inside the moist pink opening there, drawing orgasm after orgasm forth...

The reverie had me hard now, and Yv giggled, feeling me in her palm "Okay, so you obviously weren't jealous of that, right? I want you to do the same with me right now, Cody. So does Carla. Fuck me right here in the pool, baby." I almost expected her to call me fuckboy for old times' sake, but her voice was tender and loving, her eyes filled with intimacy and promise

Yv used her arms on my shoulders to bring her up until her breasts were at my chin. When I leaned in to take a perky nipple into my mouth, she pulled it back with a taunting laugh, and lowered her body along mine, reaching down with one hand to slip my cock inside her. "Don't stop until we both cum..."

I reached down for her slender ass, lifting and lowering her on my hard-on, the water between us swirling in little eddies as her pussy took me inside, over and over. I kissed and sucked on her tits, trailing my tongue over the delicate blossoms of her nipples. She closed her eyes and sighed, and her arms shifted to give her better leverage, helping me fuck her. I looked down to see my hard-on pass through her pale pink bush and beyond, the rippling waters lending an air of dreamy unreality to our afternoon frolic.

"Yv, I can't believe..."

She glanced at me sharply, then her face softened, her voice too. "Believe it, Cody. You're fucking me right here in your pool, in broad daylight, while your lovely wife gives us some time together. It's nice when she watches, but it's nicer to have you all to myself right now..."

There were no more words for a while, just soft covetous moans. After a while, Yv shifted and put her legs around my back, knees sticking out of the water, tilting my cock down to horizontal as she moved to and fro on it. The three of us had traded off that morning, and I'd cum three times, once in Carla's pussy, the second time on Yv's pale tits, finally in my wife's mouth. I hadn't known whether I could manage a fourth time, but the gently insistent motion of Yv's body against mine soon had me close. I moaned too quietly for the neighbors to hear.

"Dinner's ready." Carla's sultry, sexy voice was almost by my ear. I jumped a little, startled, and she chuckled. "I see the two of you are enjoying your hors d'oeuvres." She leaned a little closer. "Don't fill up, either of you. I'm going to be hungry again later..." My eyes were still on Yv's, and hers flickered up when I sensed Carla standing and heading back to the house.

We heard the glass door slide shut, a muted thump as my wife headed inside. Yv was ready for me to finish, and so was I. "Go faster, Cody, make me cum, then you can cum, too." It wasn't an order, sounded more like the natural way of things, as least as far as Yv was concerned. She pulled herself in close. "Faster, Cody! Fuck me like you mean it, baby..."

I meant every inch and thrust of it, and started pounding Yv harder, lifting her bodily almost out of the water, my hips thrusting my cock into her each time I lowered her onto it, the waters around us swirling and frothy with our exertions. I wondered how long I could hold back, then Yv moaned louder, before she threw her head back and exhaled forcefully, clamping her lips shut. She leaned forward to release her moans into my mouth, almost screamed them into me. I shot my load immediately, reveling in the warm pussy and cool water.

Before the last orgasmic pulses faded, Yv climbed off my cock, and kissed me deeply. "Thank you, Cody..." We didn't linger, disengaging and climbing out of the pool right away, then stumbling indoors after drying each other quickly, our towels left in the remaining sun on the bricks around the pool.

After all, dinner was ready.

****************

Besides the Dirty Book, Carla's favorite books were The Joy of Cooking and The Joy of Sex, in no particular order. Carla laid the dishes on our dining table, then removed her apron, letting it dangle from a handy knob on a cabinet. The casserole and salad were delicious, and the three of us sat at the table, fresh towels on the chair seats, and ate our fill.

Over a forkful, Carla grinned at me. "You acted like I caught you doing something naughty."

Yv laughed. "More like someone naughty, Carla. Thank you for letting me have appetizers in the pool."

"Babe, I couldn't quite believe you sent her out to me..."

"Cody, after all the three of us have done with each other, I'm surprised you think you'd need my permission. It's nice to hear that you wanted it, though..." She reached for my hand and held it. "I love you, and it's not cheating. Now, if some naked blonde with huge titties climbed naked into bed or a shower with you, I'd be a little pissed off..."

"I know. I guess I'd have to introduce you first, right?" I felt a bit mischievous after the late afternoon lay in the pool, but Carla wasn't about to be taken off her stride.

"Damn right! And let me test drive her, see if she's worthy of us!" That surprised me, a little. I was pretty certain Carla wasn't going to go full swinger on me, but our threesomes with Yv had broadened our sexual horizons more than I had ever expected.

Yv chimed in, with a conspiratorial wink. "Hey, I think I'd want a say, too! Carla, I've tried sex with two women together before. It was nice, and I'd love to share you with another friend."

Carla laughed. "Love my husband, love you, and I'm nowhere near bored enough with my sex life to be interested in doing that." She stood up from the table and winked salaciously at me. "Yet..."

****************

The next night we tried something new. In retrospect, it surprised me we hadn't thought to do it before, and Yv clearly thought the same thing when she suggested it. She looked at both of us, her eyes filled with the sort of randy wickedness that thrilled me and Carla every time we felt or saw her sensual gaze pass over either or both of us. We moved the coffee table out of the way, and backed the couch all the way against the hearth, which was of course cold for the summer. Yv appraised the open space, and pronounced it ready for the three of us.

I closed the drapes to the backyard, not really expecting anyone to check the gas meter tonight, but cautious just the same. Carla nodded approvingly, and slipped her thin silk kimono off her arms and onto one of our chairs. Yv and I had been naked the whole time, and Yv took our hands and led us to the center of the room before she dropped gracefully into a sitting position. We followed suit, eager to hear her suggestion.

We sat cross-legged in a little circle, or more correctly, and appropriately, triangle. Yv gave us a broad smile, laden with erotic potential. "Do you know what a daisy chain is?" I'd seen pictures, of course, but none of my threesomes so far, going back to Sheila and Nancy, had included them.

My wife's curiosity came to the fore. "Nothing to do with flowers, I assume?"

Yv laughed. "No, not really. It's simple, though. We all lie on the floor. One of us suck's Cody's dick, and the one who isn't doing that licks the pussy of the gal blowing your husband. Cody eats the third girl's pussy, all at the same time." She looked wicked and feral again, and I realized this was a favorite position for her.

I spoke next. "Hey, we didn't see anyone doing that on the video..."

"No, you didn't, but that happened during that Christmas fuck-for-all, with Jack and four of his closest fuck-buddies, all guys..."

Carla whispered, "I remember you telling us..."

Yv placed her hand on my wife's thigh, stroking the tanned olive skin there. "Like to try it?"

Carla just nodded, a soft exhalation of desire escaping her throat.

Yv moved in closer. "Your choice, Carla, since you're our hostess." She brushed her soft, pink lips against hers. "Would you prefer to suck his cock or lick my pussy?" Each word was soft and distinct, laden with lust, a delicate feathered hammer that I knew Carla would find irresistible. Yv's hand kept along its path, working its way closer to the lush, sable garden. Carla worried her lower lip between her teeth, glancing between us, then looked at me.

"Baby, do you have a preference?"

I knew hers already. "None, sweetheart. It's all your decision, like our guest said."

Carla leaned closer to Yv now, and reached for the cotton candy bush, playing her fingers over the wet slit just beyond it. The redhead closed her eyes and enjoyed my wife's touch for a few moments and then opened them. Her murmur barely disturbed the air. "My cunt, or his dick?"

She sighed, still fingering our guest. "You suck Cody, and I'll lick you..."

"While he licks me...," Yv added. Both their nipples were stiff with anticipation; I understood that if I hadn't been here the two of them would have launched themselves at each other in immediate carnal frenzy.

"Of course..." Carla looked brightly at me, and I saw her lust take over right away, her eyes half-closed, a quiet coo of passion making it past her lips as she let her gaze wander all over Yv's naked body. My wife licked her lips, ready to start.

I lay down first, letting the girls take positions as they wished. Yv lay down and delicately kissed the head of my already erect cock, and I felt her take it in just past her lips, running her tongue over the swollen, purple head. I didn't have time to even moan; Carla settled her hips next to my head, and guided my face to lie on one silky thigh, an impromptu pillow, her thick black bush against my lips and nose. Her left leg was up and bent, spreading her thighs for me, parting the thick jungle to expose the olive labia for me.

She shifted a little bit, and I knew she was bringing herself closer to Yv's crotch. The redhead's moan, muted by my glans between her lips, confirmed my wife had arrived at the right spot. Our first three-way tryst in the hotel, during our engagement, was a string of wonderful, sexy memories, and now it was all exclusively, wonderfully oral. Yv's tongue and breath were hot on my hard-on as she started to suck me.

Carla was the first to cum, after several minutes of eager licking and gobbling. It built slowly, her moans gradually ascending through her vocal range, muffled by her mouth on the length of Yv's cunt and her tongue working furiously on the soft pink clit there. Her cries reached a divine crescendo, and I tasted the first wash of her sweet juices on my tongue, felt her legs and pussy tighten, along with her trim tummy. She pulled back from Yv for just a moment, gasping. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck..." Her voice softened, quieted, as she returned her mouth to Yv.

I wish I could have said Yv was next, but my wife's pause during her climax made our horny guest redouble her efforts, sucking me hard and fast, relentlessly pursuing my cumshot. I imagined her smiling around my cock, eager to 'win' the contest, and thought I felt her lips tighten. It took all I had not to shoot my load right then, but I was determined to hold out, and hauled Carla's olive pussy back to me.

It kind of backfired, but in a wonderful, sexy way. Carla pulled her face away from Yv, moaning. "Ah, fuck, Cody. Eat my pussy, baby! Eat my pussy..." Her next sounds were wordless passion, but very clear as she gifted me again with her hot, sweet juices. All through this, Yv continued her mouth work, her lips and tongue velvety, wet, soft and loving.

I couldn't hold back an instant longer, and almost against my will I felt my cock erupt, feeding spurt after spurt into Yv's mouth. My own moans were muted, vibrating into Carla's twat and clit, and my wife gasped, her juices surging forth a third time, at the same time my semen barreled down onto our red-headed lover's tongue and down her delicate, thirsty throat. I heard and felt the muscles of her throat working, sucking out all of my cum down into her tummy.

Then, and only then, did we hear Yv's soft, sated moans as she came, bringing up the rear. Her moans threw vibrations up and down the length of my shaft, and another couple of spurts I didn't know I had in reserve spilled out and followed the rest down into her belly. Finally, we started to slow down, happy exhaustion and satisfaction washing over us. Eventually, we relinquished the moist grounds where our mouths had been, and worked our way to sitting positions, leaning against each other, our bodies shuddering and recovering.

Carla's eyes were still closed in erotic rapture. "Fuck, Yv... I know why you like that position so much! I could barely focus with my hubby's tongue up my snatch..." She sighed, looked like she was ready to melt into a gratified puddle.

Our guest chuckled. "Now you see why I had to share that with you tow?" She kissed me on the mouth, and I tasted the remnants of my load, as she tasted my wife's juices. "I have to really like a couple to try that with them. So glad you liked it!"

"I loved it, Yv. Loved it."

Yv turned back to me. "You liked it, right?"

"My wife had three squirting orgasms, with you sucking my cock at the same time, Yv. It's safe to say I loved it, too..."

Yv looked obscenely pleased with herself. "Let's rest for a bit, and try it the other way."

Our next attempt, Yv came first from my attentions, and often. She in turn ate Carla to several of her own climaxes, then I finally shot my load into Carla's waiting and eager mouth.

It, and the shower together right after, was perfect.

****************

Saturday was Yv's last night with us for now, and we spent it in the big king bed upstairs. We managed another three-way orgasm, and they slept on either side of, clutching me tight. Leaving for the airport, Yv hugged us both for a long time, and kissed us goodbye very gently and emotionally. Carla told me later she suspected our horny fire-haired friend was in love with us. If so, the feeling was definitely reciprocated, by us both.

****************

The next year, Carla had our daughter Audrey in May, and left her job to be a full-time mom. Since my income was enough for us to live on, easily, and we both wanted more children, it was a logical step. Two months later, Liv announced her intention to retire at the end of the next year, 1992, and met with Tanya and Abel, the third and silent partner, to arrange for me to succeed her as VP of Analytics. She would be fifty by then, and wanted to have time to enjoy the wealth she had accumulated over the past eleven years.

Toward September, we were stunned by news of another heart attack, but thankfully not Liv's. Maximilian, a full decade older than his first ex-wife, had collapsed on the golf course. The ambulance had sped him right away to the best cardiac care unit in the county, but it was a major coronary, and he succumbed after a week in the hospital. Ilse had left him two years before for a younger man, but not younger than her, and he had spitefully cut her completely out of his will. Carla had been at his side at the end, and cried for a week after. The will split his estate fifty-fifty between her and Jack.

****************

Our twin boys came into the world April of the following year, and two months later I officially took over as the newly minted Vice President of Analytics, following in Olivia's place with the blessing of all three partners, and took over the office she had interviewed and made love to me in. Olivia's name, Lufrano, stayed on the masthead, and would for many more years, I was sure, although Tanya and Abel discussed the possibility of someday adding my name, three partners and a partner emeritus. I told them I would think about it, and Carla and I quietly celebrated that night.

Liv moved in December to Florida, near St. Petersburg, and bought a large, comfortable house with many bedrooms, an above-ground pool, and a gazebo-shrouded hot tub off her bedroom, telling us she expected us to visit every summer and every Christmas with the kids. The extra rooms would always be ready for us, she promised. We would always be there, we promised in turn, and every year we were.

On our first summer visit, Carla and I asked her who she was seeing, our euphemism for whether she was getting any. Liv smiled a little wickedly, and my heart surged at the reminder of her incredible sexiness, how wonderful it and she had always been. She told us most of the men she met were too old, so she had put an ad out for a pool boy. She let our stunned looks persist for a moment, then waved them away, laughing. "I don't need a youngster to brush and clean my pool walls..." I blushed a bit, then Carla and I both blushed bright crimson.

While we were letting our absurd embarrassment fade, Liv explained she had a couple of close companions who stayed over occasional evenings, gentlemen her age with similar means, and similar sexual drives. She didn't go into details, thankfully, but Carla's quick squeeze of my hand made it very clear she planned to jump me the minute she got me alone. I hugged Olivia, and told her we were both happy for her. She kissed me on the cheek, and averred she was happy for all three of us.

****************

Carla climbed out of our pool, hauling herself up the ladder and over the rim, moving sinuously onto our patio in the hot Midwest sun. The kids were with Grandmother Olivia for two weeks at her grand house in Florida, and we were slated to fly down next week to join them for the Fourth of July. In the meantime we gleefully dispensed with swimsuits, and in fact clothes, most of the time in the otherwise empty house. Half my vacation, two weeks, would be used this week and next, and it was as always an excellent investment in our marriage.