Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water cascaded off of my gorgeous wife as she slipped naked out of the water, down into the pool from her dark hair, coursing over her sexy, athletic build, down over her full and round, pale breasts and gorgeous ass. My thoughts drifted to another summer, another pool, another brunette woman of Italian extraction, from so long ago, and yet sometimes still fresh in my mind. Ten years married and three children later, Carla was as lovely as ever.

After Audrey, Carla had cut her hair so it barely reached her shoulders, cooler in the Chicago summers, and easier to wear a hat in winter, she said. She'd also claimed it was to keep our little one from tugging on it. I wondered occasionally if she hadn't made that choice to distance herself just a little from her mother's appearance, but it didn't matter, she was lovely and I was devoted only to her and our family. Last year, she'd shaved her thick black bush, not off, but in the shape of a butterfly, wings spread. The first time I saw it shaped, I had laughed, asking why she thought I needed an arrow to find her clit. She laughed in return, agreeing I'd never needed directions.

Saturday, after we shepherded Audrey and the twins, Lars and Lincoln, onto a southbound flight with Liv, Carla pulled a letter out of the drawer and handed it to me. It was from Yv telling us she and Jack were still seeing each other on and off, though she had moved to New Mexico for the desert air, taking up residence for the next couple of months in a nudist colony, where she assured us she felt very comfortable. We weren't surprised at all. She had visited us twice more since our wedding, sharing our bed, pool, tub and shower. So far as we knew, she never mentioned our extra-curricular activities to Jack.

She included a coy mention she would be back in Berkeley with Jack by August, probably, and was very happy for us on our tenth anniversary. Finally, her last sentence contained a very lovely and detailed offer to drop by and visit for a couple of days. She wrapped it up with a demurely worded suggestion we could relive old times, the three of us sharing time and our bodies all over the house, and certainly by the pool.

Carla eyes were intent as I reached the bottom of the letter. "Do you want to, Cody?," she asked carefully. I wondered how she wanted me to answer, but I knew my answer, and just said, "It's more up to you than to me, baby. Yv is great to have over, but you are all I need." She smiled, and her return letter thanked Yv for her kind offer, and declined for the time being.

Today, Wednesday, the late afternoon sun was just dipping down to the fence, and the yard would be in shadow not too long from now. Carla smiled and strolled gracefully to me, still dripping, and leaned over for a kiss. I kissed back eagerly. "My love, you look prettier every year."

She batted her eyelashes shyly, smiling at the compliment. "We still have a few days to ourselves, and I'm in the mood for some Afternoon Delight." She turned and gyrated her finely toned bottom for me, slowly, sensuously. Her cottontail was less pale than usual for all the nude sunbathing she enjoyed from April on, with all three of our kids in school now, and more now since we temporarily had the house to ourselves.

Even with a household to keep up, Carla took time to keep herself beautiful, not just for me, but for herself. She worked out weekdays at a local gym in a nearby strip mall, and showered before she came home. I knew there were a number of men and horny teenage boys who fantasized about how she must look soaping her full breasts, sleek buttocks and beautiful bush in the shower, a vision she treated me to every weekend, and some mornings before work, when she joined me in the stall.

I reached up and pulled her down to sit next to me on the lounge. "You still get me so hot, Carla."

Very primly, she acknowledged the compliment with a sedate nod. "Thank you, Cody, but you don't have to impress me with pretty words. You're getting lucky tonight, and tomorrow. Guaranteed!" Her kisses were passionate, hot and moist, and I wanted her in bed, or on the couch, or in the garage. Or here.

The sunlight on our bare skin, mine for feel, hers for looks, coupled with her sudden presence at my side, was very arousing. Without looking, instinct guided her fingers down to my groin, cooing at the touch of my thickening cock. She whispered down to me, "Let's not wait to go inside for you to go inside..."

Carla lifted her naked bottom off the lounge, and straddled it to position her fragrant, butterfly-shaped bush over my face. "Baby, what would it take to get you to lick my pussy?" Simultaneously shy and bold, she was a contradiction I loved to experience. She giggled softly, as eager as I was not to attract the attention of our neighbors. The wind shifted, and the aroma of a nearby barbecue, meat grilling and potato salad, wafted over us, and we heard the thin soprano clink of wine glasses, and the deeper one of beer bottles, but our neighbors couldn't be enjoying themselves nearly as much as we were about to.

"Baby, I am very hungry for you right now, and your pussy is the perfect hors d'oeuvre..." Carla grinned and brought her twat, hot, almost saturated with desire, down to my mouth. She didn't actually sit, half-squatting with one leg on either side of the lounge. I ran the tip of my tongue along the velvety, mostly bare labia, and saw her eyes close, her lips curling in satisfied anticipation.

I brought my palms up to the underside of her trim thighs, and started to run them along the warm, silky skin. The remnants of suntan oil and her womanhood overwhelmed the smells from our neighbor's yard in a most delightful way, and I raised my head a couple of inches to reach and kiss her clit. Carla's moan was barely a whisper over the wind, and I could taste her sweet, feminine juices on my tongue, as her delicate olive clit swelled, and more wetness crept forth.

Penetrating her swiftly with my tongue, I played the tip around the entrance to her hole, and she moaned again, more audibly, but still restrained for the benefit of our fellow suburbanites. "Fuck, Cody, I love when you do that. Love it. Love it..." Worrying her lower lip between her teeth, I saw the telltale tensing of her belly and quiver of her legs and arms, a sure sign her climax was near. Undulating my tongue on her clit, up and down the delicate, swollen nub, I knew she wouldn't last long, didn't want to.

Her climax was heralded by another low moan, then a whoosh as she exhaled. Drops of pussy juice pattered like sweet rain onto my face and tongue, and she opened her mouth wide. I thought she might, despite all our circumspect caution, let an orgasmic scream fly into the neighborhood, leaving no doubt as to what we were doing. All that escaped was a stifled gasp as the tremors of her climax coursed through her, and now she did lean over and brace herself against the lounge, trembling.

Still panting, she looked down at me, her face flushed all the way down to her dark, erect nipples. "Your turn, baby..." Her legs still on either side of me and the lounge, she worked her way backwards until her hips were over mine. Carla peered down between her beautiful, pale breasts at my now fully awakened dick, and licked her lips. "I love you, Cody..."

She lowered her pussy to my erect cock, the exact motion she had lowered herself to my mouth with, and rubbed her moist slit along the length of it. Her skin was still damp and cool from the water, her labia hot and slick. She reached down to slip me inside her.

Lying down on top of me, Carla looked almost deific, certainly angelic, my own personal goddess of sex and love. The warmth and wetness inside her pussy were familiar and somehow new every time we made love. My hands moved down the length of her body to her buttocks, and I gripped them, helped her move along my shaft, back and forth, both of us warming up. Her magnificent breasts were against my chest, flattened and spreading, her nipples erect, less with the dwindling cold than excitement. Carla put her arms around my neck, gasping with each thrust into her wifely pussy.

"Oh, God, Cody." I heard the tightness in her voice as she withheld herself from screaming her ecstasy to the skies. "Oh, baby, fuck me... Cum inside me..." I lifted my buttocks off the bright yellow cushions and began thrusting harder, moaning quietly along with her, both our backs arching when we came together. Loads of thick semen streamed into her, filling her up just like she wanted, like my beautiful girl deserved, and we collapsed, shuddering with the joined climax, holding each other while we came down from our sexual high.

Carla kissed me, eyes closed still. "I love it when you cum inside me, Cody. Love it."

"I love you, Carla..." I let my fingertips play along her trim, muscular buttocks and her back, trailing along her spine to the tailbone and back up again. She was silky and smooth, the sun-baked olive skin a delight to all of my senses, and I knew she was all I ever wanted, all I ever would need now, in a woman.

Lying there, I remembered how it had all started with Liv, the Hottest Mom.

Carla's eyes had popped open, and she regarded me very lustfully, my dick still inside her twat, starting to soften and withdraw, and I knew I would soon pull out and give her another pleasurable thrill as it crept out of her. "What are you smiling about, mister?" She probably thought it was from late afternoon sex in our backyard, by our pool, with my sexy and gorgeous wife, and she was partly right.

Partly.

I closed my eyes for a moment before speaking. "Carla, you know you are the love of my life, baby. I'm going to tell you something I've never told anyone before, a story about the Hottest Mom, how she brought a young man into adulthood, taught him all about love, then passed her crown and the young man along to her breathtakingly beautiful daughter."