Olwen Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently touching both my elbows, he drew me into him and kissed me very chastely on both cheeks.

"Hello, Olga," he said confidently. "Welcome. You look magnificent. Come on in and meet Paula. We've both been waiting for today most anxiously!"

He stood aside, and waved Richard and I inside.

"Straight down the hallway and through the living room," Andrew told us cheerfully. "Paula's in the conservatory at the back of the the house. It's always nice and warm there. Her condition means she feels the cold dreadfully."

Paula turned out to be an extremely pretty woman. Her shoulder length hair was beautifully styled and the most attractive copper coloured shade. She wore a little make up, but what took my immediate attention was her figure.

She was slim, with large tits and long slender legs. She was wearing a long sleeved pale green blouse and a knee length black skirt. As we entered the conservatory, Andrew announced "They're here, darling." He went over to his wife's side and took her hand as he kissed her.

"Welcome, both of you," smiled Paula. She had one of those deep, almost masculine voices which reminded me of the famous actress Fenella Fielding. "Please forgive me for not greeting you at the front door. This wheelchair is a godsend, but it's bloody heavy to manoeuvre around and I'm not as strong as I used to be!"

We both made 'don't worry about it' signs and Paula smiled gratefully.

"So, you're the lady who's going to fuck Andrew," she smiled at me. "I'm both grateful and jealous at the same time. We used to have fantastic sex before this bloody disease robbed me of his lovely cock. I'm looking forward to watching him perform again. If I can't feel his cock in me any longer, I can at least enjoy watching him pleasure another woman. And you are so attractive, my dear. I can't wait to see you naked!"

I looked nervously at Richard, who was standing at my side with a huge grin on his face.

"You don't mince your words, Paula," he smiled. "I like that. We are four adults, we know what is going to happen. Let's just get on with it, shall we?"

He turned to me and kissed me on the cheek, taking my hand as he did so.

"Darling Olw... er... Olga," he began, "I love you and I always will. Let me hand you over to your boyfriend, who will pleasure you much better than I ever could."

I kissed him on the mouth and turned to Andrew, who took my other hand and kissed it.

"I should like to say something," he said, his face blushing as he spoke.

"No. Me first," I blurted out. "I want this to work, so I need to be totally honest with you. My name is Olwen. I registered on that site as Olga to try and retain some sort of anonymity. I hope you don't mind the deception?"

Andrew looked at Paula and they both burst out laughing.

"Snap!" grinned Andrew. "I did exactly the same thing. My name's Anthony, but Paula and all my friends call me Tony."

We all smiled. Honesty really is the best policy.

"Well Tony," I began, "I don't know about you, but I'm gagging for sex. I'd love you to fuck me in front of Paula, and we can make Richard a cuckold at the same time."

Both men grinned, and Paula patted a low stool by the side of her wheelchair.

"Why don't you sit down and enjoy the show, Richard?" she said in her ultra sexy low voice. She looked really hot, and I cursed the disease that had robbed this beautiful women of the joy of sex.

Tony and I kissed. To begin with it was just a very chaste touching of our lips, which tasted nice, but I wanted more. As did Tony, it seemed. I began to rub his cock through his trousers at exactly the same moment as he began to paw my tits.

Our mouths, still lip-locked together, opened simultaneously, and our tongues mashed together. This was very promising! His cock was stirring, and already it felt much bigger than Richard's. I decided to investigate further.

I slid his zip down and popped my hand inside his trousers. No underpants! Meanwhile Tony was thumbing both my nipples, and they reacted to his touch. I swear I could feel them throbbing, and my clit felt as if it had been wired into the mains electric supply.

As I pulled Tony's cock out through the open zip, I reluctantly broke off the kiss and sank to my knees. In front of my face, bobbing in a very attractive way, was what I estimated to be at least seven inches of thick, throbbing cock. I peeled back his foreskin to reveal a shiny, smooth mushroom head. I raised my eyes and Tony smiled.

"May I?" I asked politely, and he pushed his hips gently forward and his cock banged against my lips. I opened my mouth and his cock slid in.

They say once you've learned to ride a bike, you never forget the technique involved, even if you go for ages before getting in the saddle again. It's the same with cock sucking. I adore oral sex, giving as well as receiving. I hadn't had a cock this size in my mouth since before I was married. But that made no difference. I'm an excellent cock sucker, even if I say so myself.

I swirled my tongue around Tony's lovely mushroom head for a few seconds, then I took his whole length into my mouth. He was shaved, which I appreciated. Pubes tickle when your nose is close to them. Tony's cock filled my mouth and slid down my throat. I used my throat muscles to clamp down on him, and he groaned.

"Fuck, babe, she's good!" he gasped, presumably to Paula, who murmured her approval.

"Skull fuck her, Tony," she said hoarsely. "I'd love to see and hear her gagging on your cock!"

Tony did as she asked, and soon my eyes were watering, snot was running out of my nose and drool out of the corners of my mouth. I was also struggling to breathe, and gagging as his cock hit the back of my throat in a regular, rhythmic pattern. I was being throat fucked and I loved it!

Reluctantly it seemed to me, Tony pulled out of my mouth. I gasped for air and reached for his cock, which was dripping with my drool. He shook his head, and backed away.

"Take your clothes off," he instructed, starting to unbutton his shirt. "I want you naked and ready to fuck. I don't want to cum in your mouth the first time. I hope there'll be plenty of opportunity for you to taste my cum. But the first load is going in your cunt. Then your cuckold can clean you up!"

I almost tore my dress in my haste to pull it over my head. Both Tony and Paula murmured in appreciation of my new, sexy underwear. When I popped the clasp on my bra and got my tits out, I heard Paula draw in her breath, and once again I felt dreadfully sorry for her. I've always considered my tits to be one of my best features. 35 CC with no hint of a sag, they are firm, round and topped with incredibly sensitive nipples. I dropped my bra on top of my dress and wriggled out of my knickers.

Tony by this time was also naked, save for his socks.

"Leave your stockings on," he instructed. "I love the feel of stocking wrapped round me when I'm fucking!"

"O K," I agreed, "but you take your socks off. We're not making one of those dreadful porn films here."

He chuckled and removed the offending garments as I lay down on the floor and opened my legs. Tony knelt in between my thighs and, holding his cock, rubbed it up and down my cunt slit a few times. I shivered in anticipation and opened my arms to him.

"Put it in, please," I whispered. "I need your cock. Please fuck me."

Tony lined his cock up, and sank down. The thick, hard fuck stick opened me up easily and slid in. His naked groin met my similarly hairless one, and I wrapped my legs around his arse and locked him in. I clamped down on his shaft and he pinched my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His mouth descended onto my other nipple, latched on and he began to suck and nibble it. I relaxed my grip on his cock shaft, and slowly he began to fuck me.

It had been a very long time since I'd been so filled and stretched. Tony was a very thoughtful lover, paying attention to all of my erogenous zones. My clit was throbbing, my nipples tingling and my mouth full of his tongue. My senses were in danger of being overloaded, and as much as I was enjoying this, I found myself hanging on, wanting, yet not wanting him to cum in me.

When he did cum, the feeling of his first spurt sent me over the edge. My cunt went into some sort of spasm, and clamped down on his throbbing cock, wringing every last drop of gorgeous cum out of his balls. We broke off kissing and gazed into each other's eyes. Tony licked my lips and I had a second, mind-blowing orgasm.

Eventually his soft cock slid out of me, and we lay, wrapped in each other's arms, panting.

I looked up to see Paula fingering herself. She was struggling, poor love, due to her M S. I reached out and took her shaking hand in mine.

"I know you can't cope with a cock, darling," I said softly. "How about a nice gentle lady tongue?

Paula's eyes widened in delight.

"Oh yes please," she purred.

I got on my knees and gently pushed my face between her thighs. She smelled delicious and when I licked her cunt slit, a shudder ran through her body and she let out a low moan. I latched onto her cunt and began to lick gently.

I couldn't see him, but I felt Richard scrambling into place below me. I opened my legs and sank onto his face. He began to eat his cream pie, making snuffling noises of delight as he tasted my cum filled cunt. Fuck, this was hot!

I'd been muffing Paula for a few minutes whilst simultaneously queening Richard. Paula was trembling all over and panting with desire. I felt Richard wriggling out from under me and then, to my delight, I felt Tony's cock slide back into me and he started to fuck me doggy style. Obviously the sight of me eating his wife's cunt was a major turn-on for him. He fucked me gently, aware that slamming into me would affect the way I was licking Paula.

We all came within seconds of each other, and after we'd all recovered, we chatted. Richard cleaned me up again whilst Tony made us all a very welcome cup of tea.

"I think that went well," he murmured, sipping his tea. "Do you think we might do it again sometime?"

"How about next weekend?" suggested Paula. "My first ever lesbian sex was fantastic. If I can't cope with cock any more, I certainly enjoyed Olwen's tongue. Maybe next weekend we could have a threesome in the bedroom. I'd like that."

And that's what happened. During the week, Paula left a message on our answerphone which we picked up when we got home from work. It was a suggestion for Richard, which we both considered and quickly agreed to be an excellent idea. So when we went back to Tony and Paula's bungalow the following weekend, I had no knickers on, and Richard was wearing his brand new chastity device.

Tony, Paula and I spent a fabulous eight months together, sucking, licking and fucking. Richard ate his fair share of cream pie, and even learned to suck cock too. Then, tragically, Paula's condition deteriorated very quickly. Tony was devastated and our visits tailed off. When Paula died, Tony rang to inform us. He thanked me for the enjoyment we'd shared, but he couldn't continue our relationship without his darling Paula. I was disappointed, but I totally understood his reasoning. Richard's status as a cuckold was put on hold, and I became a wannabe Hot Wife again.

This is the end of chapter one of my story, but in chapter two, both Richard and I get back in the saddle, and take up the lifestyle that we had so enjoyed with Tony and Paula.

Chapter Two: (Resuming the lifestyle. Olwen goes black.)

Nearly five months had passed since Paula's death. Tony had sold the bungalow and had moved out of the area. We were sad to see him go, but we totally understood his reasoning. But that didn't help Richard and me. We'd tasted the forbidden fruit, and we both loved it. We both wanted to carry on our lifestyle as HotWife and cuckold.

So we went back to where it all began: the worldwide web as it was called in those days. We suffered the same amount of cheats, liars and bullshitters and we were at our wits end. I longed to be properly fucked again, and Richard missed his diet of fresh cream pie. He even confessed to missing sucking cock after it had been in me.

In desperation, we began travelling to a fetish club in a town about thirty miles from where we lived. It wasn't ideal, but beggars can't be choosers. On our second visit, I was approached by a guy who wondered if I was looking to fuck. I told him that I was, and that I wanted my cuckold to watch. He had no problem with that, and we all went into one of the many booths together to do the deed. Imagine my surprise when Don (I'd learned his name by then) and I were both naked, and Richard was seated on his cuckold's chair. Don proceeded to wrap his cock in a condom.

"Can't be too careful," he grinned. "Not that I'm casting aspersions, but I caught a dose of clap from someone last year."

I glared at him, and explained about my condom allergy. He shrugged, and if I wasn't in such desperate need of his very impressive, thick cock, I'd have told him to fuck off. He proved to be only an adequate lover. Yes, he filled me, and stretched me, and he gave me several lovely orgasms. When he eventually came and pulled out of me, his condom was bulging with a huge amount of cum. But his cock shrivelled alarmingly once he'd cum, and try as I might, I couldn't get him hard again. I looked at Richard, whose disappointed face said it all.

I was, as I've indicated, ready for round two, but that didn't seem to interest Don. He dressed quickly, muttered a curt "thanks" and disappeared. In an effort to get rid of the lubrication on the condom, I did sit on Richard's face and he gave me a lovely licking, but despite my cunt being hot, wet and liberally dosed with cunt cream, he admitted that it didn't taste as nice without a cum flavoured dressing. I managed to avoid cunt rash

We returned to the club on a few occasions, and I picked up a man every time. But they all wanted to wear a condom, and although I mostly enjoyed the fucking, I did suffer cunt rash a few times and Richard got very little out of it either, as some men weren't happy for him to be in the same room whilst we fucked.

We were getting desperate. Added to this, in our vanilla life, school was not getting any easier for me. My headteacher retired, and I applied for the position of head. I didn't really mind when I was passed over for the job in favour of a much better qualified man. But it soon became clear that he wasn't up to the job. He was lazy, uninspiring and worst of all, two-faced. Four months after being appointed, he had caused so much disruption in our hither-to well-run school, that two of my most senior colleagues left, and most of the rest of the staff were contemplating doing the same.

At the same time, one of Richard's civil engineers left to go to another firm at the other end of the country, and another had a severe heart attack and was advised to retire on medical grounds. Richard found himself two engineers short, and was working longer hours to compensate and to complete contracts in time to avoid late completion penalties. Our home life suffered.

Richard came home one Friday, and he was absolutely knackered. Too tired to even give me my usual Friday night licking to orgasm. It was desperate. The following morning, we sat in bed and I gave him an ultimatum.

"You have to advertise for another engineer," I told him. "We can't go on like this. I need cock, you need to eat cream pie. For fuck's sake, Richard, swallow your pride and get someone else in to help with your work."

He kissed me and promised to get an advert drafted. Then he did manage to lick me to orgasm, and I felt that the corner had been turned.

And so we have now arrived at the Friday that I mentioned at the beginning of chapter one. I had got home from school after an absolute bastard of a week, thanks to my new, lazy, ineffectual headteacher, to find Richard already there. Not only was he home, but he was already preparing our evening meal.

I kissed him and inquired what he was doing home so early. My accusation that he must have done something wrong to be home and preparing our meal was met with a hurt look. Richard explained that he'd been interviewing for the engineering vacancy, and that only two people had turned up.

I felt guilty. I'd got a lot on my mind, thanks to Mr. Fucking Hopeless, as I'd come to think of my headteacher. The fact that Richard had advertised as he promised he would, had slipped my mind. I apologised and set about helping him prepare supper. Eventually, we sat down to eat and he told me all about his day. He seemed particularly excited about the outcome of the interviews.

The long and short of it was that Richard had interviewed two applicants, both of whom had excellent qualifications. He was desperate to appoint someone to help both with the backlog of work, and to start some of the new contracts that his firm had won. In the end, unable to choose between them, he had offered both a position in his company, and to his delight, both had accepted.

"I hope you don't mind," he said as he topped my wine glass up, "but I've booked a table for us all tomorrow night at The Gatehouse. I want you to meet my new colleagues. I got a table for four at half past seven."

I'd been hoping for another round trip to the fetish club that weekend, as my week in school had left me in need of a really good fucking, even if it did turn out to be condom clad. But Richard's relief and enthusiasm at having made the two appointments won me over, and I agreed to accompany him to meet his new engineers. Who knows, I thought to myself, I might even meet a new boyfriend amongst our fellow diners. What a shock I was in for!

The Gatehouse is our town's one and only fine dining establishment. Richard and I go there regularly, although since our little difficulty with Cindy and Harold, our visits had become less frequent. But that Saturday night visit became was memorable for more than one reason. Here's what happened:

Richard and I walked to The Gatehouse. It wasn't far and it meant that we could both have a drink. We intended going to a pub after we'd finished our meal, with or without Richard's new colleagues. I still hadn't dismissed picking somebody up, so I dressed smart but sexy, and Richard's seldom used chastity device was in place as we sauntered hand-in-hand to the restaurant.

"I've got a great feeling that our lifestyle is going to pick up again," Richard confided in me as we walked. "The pressure will ease at work now, and I'll be able to spend more time helping you look for a well hung stud. I can't wait to resume eating cream pie!"

We arrived much too early, and with about half an hour to kill, Richard suggested a drink in the bar. I grabbed a table in a quiet corner of the almost empty bar and Richard soon returned with a large gin and tonic for me and a pint of best bitter for himself. We clinked glasses and toasted to 'the future'.

We chatted companiably about how we were going to resume our HotWife and cuckold lifestyle. A couple walked into the bar together. I looked at Richard, but he shook his head. The man walked up to the bar, and to my annoyance, the woman came and sat down at the adjoining table to ours. The place was empty, for fuck's sake! Why come and sit next to us? It meant our conversation about our lifestyle would have to be put on hold.

Richard and I sat in silence, waiting for our fellow dinner guests to arrive. The woman who had just arrived opened her handbag and took out what looked like a short, stubby cigarette holder. Richard seemed to be mesmerised. It turned out to be not a cigarette holder, but a cigar holder. As we watched, she clipped the end of a huge cigar, fitted it into the holder and laid it on the table.

Her companion returned, bearing what looked like a champagne cocktail, which he placed in front of her, and a small, empty glass tumbler. Despite my annoyance at their proximity, I was fascinated by their odd behaviour. I watched them out of the corner of my eye. Apart from the low music that was being piped into the bar, the whole place was silent.