Olwen Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my drink, and Richard raised his eyebrow in a silent question.

"Yes please," I smiled at him. "But just a single gin this time."

Richard got up to go to the bar, and the woman looked at him sharply. She picked up her cigar in its' holder and slid it betwen her lips. No words were exchanged, but her companion took out a lighter from his pocket and sparked it up. He held it to the end of her cigar and she puffed it alight. (The ban on smoking in public places was a long way away in the future.)

She still hadn't said a word, but when she was satisfied that her cigar was properly alight, she sat back and reached for her voluminous handbag again. Not seeming to worry that she was being stared at openly by me now, she took out a small metal hip flask, unscrewed the top and poured some of the contents into the man's empty glass.

It must have been warm, because I could see faint wisps of steam rising from the top of the glass.

"Down in one, boy," she said, and the man picked up the glass and drained it. She giggled and drew heavily on her cigar.

She refilled his glass and put the hip flask away in her handbag, just as Richard returned with my drink. She looked at him and smiled, and I felt an urgent need to give her face a good slap, and to shove her stupid cigar, holder and all, up her arse.

"Thanks, darling," I said loudly, and Richard looked at me with a puzzled expression. It was obvious that he'd picked up on my tone of voice, and he was puzzled as to what had annoyed me. I shook my head in a 'never mind' gesture, and he sat down and picked up his pint. We clinked glasses again.

"It's almost half past," Richard said, looking at his wristwatch. "They should be here shortly."

"Swingers, are you?" asked the woman at the next table. She smiled sweetly. "I never realised this place allowed swingers to meet in the bar."

"I beg your pardon?" I spluttered indignantly. "My cu... er... husband and I are having dinner with his two work colleagues. Not that it's any of your business," I added snappily. I picked up my gin and drained it in one gulp.

"Let's wait for your colleagues in the dining room, Richard," I said, getting to my feet. "That cigar stinks."

As we got up, the woman giggled again, puffed on her cigar and blew a thin stream of smoke at Richard.

"My mistake," she smiled sweetly. "You're not swingers. Nice cock lock, by the way!"

We made our exit with as much dignity as we could manage.

"How the hell did she know that you had your, what did she call it? Your cock lock on?" I asked quietly, glancing down at Richard's groin. There was rather a large bulge there, which couldn't, I knew, be all Richard. "Are you hard inside your chastity device?" I asked, and he grinned and nodded.

"I know she was a nosy, obnoxious bitch," he said as we stood by the entrance to the dining room, "but the sight of her smoking that cigar was a real turn-on. I love seeing women smoke cigars. It looks like they're sucking on a long, thick brown cock!"

I looked at my husband in astonishment. He had the grace to blush.

"Sorry," he said. "I guess I should have mentioned my smoking fetish before now!"

I was about to answer this rather dramatic confession when two things happened simultaneously. The head waiter came over and asked if we had a reservation, and I heard a deep, masculine voice behind me saying, "There he is, look."

I turned to see from where that gorgeous, sexy voice was coming.

Approaching us with anxious smiles were a huge black man and a stunningly pretty elfin-like woman. Before I could say anything, the man spoke again.

"Hi, Richard," he called. "We both arrived at the same time. I hope we haven't kept you waiting?"

Richard turned from his conversation with the head waiter, and offered his hand, which the man took and shook vigorously.

"Marlon, this is my wife, Olwen. Olwen, meet my new colleagues, Marlon, and this is Sally."

I smiled as best I could, but my brain was screaming at me, "Don't touch your clit or you'll cum right here, right now!"

Both of them were drop-dead gorgeous, and my immediate reaction was 'what a lovely threesome we'd make', but I managed to keep these thoughts to myself. Instead, I pasted a stupid grin on my face and offered my hand.

"Delighted to meet you both," I said sincerely. Marlon took my hand and kissed it gallantly.

"Likewise," he smiled.

Sally ignored my outstretched hand, and embraced me, kissing me European style, first on one cheek, then the other. She was wearing a delicious, musky perfume, and I made a mental note to ask her what it was called.

"It's lovely to meet you, Mrs. Simpson," she said sincerely.

"Oh, please." I protested. "My name is Olwen, and I'm so grateful to you both for accepting Richard's offer of a job. He's been rushed off his feet these past few months. Work, work, work! Now that you've both arrived, maybe we can get back to the lifestyle we enjoyed previously!"

I winked at Richard, who cleared his throat, and I swear he blushed again.

"Let's go in, shall we?" he suggested. "I don't know about you lot, but I'm starving!"

We were led to our table and were seated. The waiter brought menus and the wine list, which he gave to Richard. We all studied what was on offer, and when we'd ordered, Richard chose the wine. We chatted companiably whilst we waited for our meal.

Unlike Richard and me, neither Marlon nor Sally had ever been to The Gatehouse before. They were both very impressed with the standard of food on offer, and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

As coffee was being served, I excuse myself. Two gins and tonic and a couple of glasses of wine meant I needed to empty my bladder. Sally got up at the same time and smiled at me.

"I've got to go too," she confided, "and I haven't got a clue where the facilities are."

"Follow me," I smiled.

Obviously, we went into separate cubicles and closed the doors. I was just beginning to pee when there was a tremendous fart from the cubicle next door, quickly followed by a nervous giggle.

Not wishing to embarrass Sally, I pee'd, wiped, and exited the cubicle, moving quickly to the line of wash hand basins to swill my hands. To my dismay, as I was washing, the door opened, and the cigar woman waltzed in.

"Hello again," she said in a condescending tone of voice. "Don't look so sour. Your secret is perfectly safe with me, and the man you saw me with earlier won't breathe a word either. He's a submissive, and he does what he's told."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I replied stiffly. "I have no secrets."

"Oh, come, come. You are definitely not swingers, as I first assumed. Otherwise, why would you keep your man in a chastity device? A cock lock? He's your cuckold, isn't he?"

Just as she mentioned the c-word, I heard the toilet in Sally's cubicle flush. I hoped that the sound of water flowing would have drowned out what this annoying bitch was saying. I didn't respond, and concentrated on swilling my hands under the tap.

Sally came out from her cubicle, and seeing two wash hand basins occupied, she moved right to the end of the line and began to wash her hands. I didn't dare look at her, and she completely ignored me.

"Oh fuck," I thought. "She did hear and she's disgusted. I hope this isn't going to be embarrassing."

I glared at the cigar woman, who smirked at me, flicked her fingers at me contemptuously, and sauntered into a cubicle and closed the door. I looked at Sally anxiously. She winked at me, shook her head and put a very wet finger to her lips, indicating that I should be quiet.

We both dried our hands and went out of the toilet together. In the quiet safety of the corridor Sally took my arm.

"My mother's a HotWife, and Dad's been a cuckold for years," she said softly. "What you and Richard get up to is none of my business. But you should know that in the unlikely scenario where I get married, I intend to follow in my mother's footsteps! I'm not limiting myself to one partner, and anyone who marries me will have to accept that!"

I looked at Sally in astonishment. All I could manage to say was,

"What do you mean 'in the unlikely scenario where you get married'? You're bloody gorgeous. I bet you'll have no problem finding a husband."

"What makes you think I want a husband?" Sally said softly. "Why can't I be looking for a wife?"

"You're a lesbian?" I gasped, suddenly conscious of my nipples hardening and a delicious tingling in my cunt as my brain transferred this information to my clit.

"Not quite," replied Sally, squeezing my arm companiably. "I bat for both sides. I'm bi."

I threw caution to the wind. I turned and faced my cuckold-husband's new colleague.

"So am I," I confessed. "And I've never cuckolded Richard with another woman. And as I've just said, you are bloody gorgeous!"

Sally leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. Her mouth was soft, sweet and once again I got a whiff of her unusual, musky perfume. We didn't linger in the corridor, just in case we were seen kissing. On our way back to the restaurant, I asked Sally about her perfume. She blushed,and hesitated.

"I'll tell you another time," she said in a low voice as we made our way back to the table. "I don't want to talk about this in front of Richard and Marlon."

Richard and Marlon were waiting for us, and when we got back to the table, they both stood up.

"Ready?" asked Richard. "I've settled the bill. Time for home, I think."

I looked at him quizzically, but he was already shaking hands with Marlon. He leaned over and gave Sally a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you both for a lovely evening," he said. "See you on Monday morning. Don't be late!"

I smiled at our dinner guests. Sally embraced me and whispered "Later!" in my ear as she did so. I felt that lovely tingle in my clit again. Marlon gave me a very chaste kiss on the cheek, but did I imagine that he held on to me a tad too long and looked into my eyes as he released me?

As we walked home, I mentioned the incident in the toilet to Richard. He grinned at me.

"That would be unusual," he said. "You cuckolding me with another woman! Fuck that's hot! Do you think it's a possibility?"

"Most certainly," I replied. "You'd have to do without your cream pie, though! Still, cunt cum is just as tasty!"

"Tonight has been a real revelation," Richard said happily. "Oh, by the way, I might have mentioned something to Marlon about our lifestyle. I hope you don't mind?"

I stopped walking and turned to face Richard, with my mouth hanging open.

"You did what?" I asked incredulously. "You told him that you're a cuckold?"

"Indeed I did," smirked Richard. "I mean, fair's fair. You told Sally that you're a HotWife!"

He had me there, and I couldn't be cross with him for much longer.

"Do you think Marlon is interested?" I asked as we resumed our stroll home.

"You can ask him yourself in a couple of minutes," Richard replied as we turned into our street. "I invited him to drop in on us later on. I hope he's up for it. It's been far too long since I watched my gorgeous HotWife getting properly fucked!"

There it was again! That delicious clit tingle. I hoped Marlon would be up for it. Richard was right. It had been far too long since I'd had a real man's cock in me.

We hadn't been home more than twenty minutes when the front doorbell rang. I looked at Richard, who winked at me.

"Showtime!" he grinned, getting up from his chair to go and answer the door.

I heard a murmur of voices, and then the sitting room door opened, and Richard stood aside to let Marlon in.

"Look who was at the door," my cuckold announced with a huge grin.

"Oh, hello again, Marlon," I said, standing up. "Did you forget something?"

"I most certainly did," he replied confidently. "I forgot to tell you how much I'd like to fuck you!"

"How delightful," I said taking his hand and pulling him towards me. "I haven't been properly fucked in months. I do hope you're not a 'Wham, Bam, Thank-you Ma'am' sort of guy?"

"Not at all," he replied. "I'm a 'Wait Until The Lady Has Had A Few Orgasms' sort of guy. Do you suck cock?"

"Is the Pope a Catholic?" I winked at him.

"Then I suggest you get on your knees and start getting acquainted with my cock," he said in a polite, but firm voice.

As I sank to my knees, I felt my nipples begin to harden and that delicious tingle was starting in my clit. I was about to be fucked again! I smiled at Richard, who was standing beside Marlon. I got the impression that my soon-to-be-lover was much more relaxed than my cuckold.

In the quiet of the sitting room, the sound of Marlon's trouser zip coming down as I gently pulled on it seemed very loud indeed. There was already a very nice bulge in his trousers. I popped my hand into the opening, and with difficulty, extracted his cock.

My eyes widened in delight. Marlon could easily have had a career in the porn industry. His cock was a thing of beauty. (I later discovered that when he was fully hard, he measured almost twelve inches, and his shaft was as thick as a baby's wrist.)

"Fucking hell!" muttered Richard, his eyes as wide as mine.

"I think 'fucking heaven' is more appropriate, cuckold," I grinned, gazing in awe at this python-like cock which was beginning to react to my handling. I needed both hands to peel back his foreskin; one to hold the shaft, the other to expose his shiny, black mushroom head.

Tony's cock had been thick and veiny, but compared to Marlon's it was as thin as a child's pencil. What I had in my hands was long, thick, smooth and very black indeed. I dipped my head and opened my mouth.

I could smell the clean, fresh scent of soap as I moved in. I almost dislocated my jaw, trying to get all of the mushroom head into my mouth.

Marlon smiled and put his hand over mine.

"Take your time, babe," he instructed. "Use your tongue to wet it up a bit first. It'll help, I assure you."

Obediently, I licked all around his mushroom head, savouring the smooth texture and breathing in the clean aroma. To my delight, my tongue caused his cock to swell and thicken even more. I clamped my lips around his shaft as best I could.

Marlon undid his trousers, and they slid to the floor. I hefted his balls in my hand. They were huge, heavy and shaved smooth. Marlon chuckled as I fumbled with them gently.

"I haven't cum in almost a fortnight," he confessed. "I think you're in for a really full cunt tonight, Olwen!"

"I can't wait," I replied, gently wanking his cock. "I'm dripping wet already, which isn't a bad thing. I'm going to need plenty of lubrication to get this in me!"

"Let me lie down," said Marlon gently. "You can ride me cowgirl style, and that will allow you to take as little, or as much of me inside you as you want."

I stood up, and we both began to undress. When we were both naked, Marlon lay on his back in front of the fireplace. His cock stood up proudly and I eyed it hungrily.

"You have beautiful tits," he said with a grin, "and I do love a smooth, shaved cunt. I can't wait to stick my cock up it!"

"Come and help me before you go and sit down, cucky," I instructed Richard. "This may take some getting used to."

Richard held both my hands as I straddled Marlon's groin and began to lower myself towards his cock. Marlon held himself steady, and when I felt his mushroom head touch my outer cunt lips, I stopped and allowed him to wipe up and down on my cunt slit.

"Fuck! You are wet," murmured Marlon. "I think you'll be able to take most of this, if we take our time.

Richard supported my weight as I gently lowered myself onto Marlon. His mushroom head disappeared into me and my cunt stretched out beautifully.

"Fu...uuu...uuu...ck! " I gasped as I felt it going in. It felt as if I was sitting on an iron drain pipe!

"Take your time, and don't forget to breathe," Marlon suggested calmly. "You're doing well, and it feels fantastic from down here!"

"It feels pretty fucking good from here too!" I said through gritted teeth. I lowered myself another couple of inches. My thigh muscles were screaming in protest at my squatting position. Richard seemed to sense my difficulty, and he held me firmly, taking most of my weight, and easing the strain on my thighs. I winked gratefully at him and sank down a bit more. I was being stretched wider than I ever thought possible.

Then all of a sudden, my arse was sitting on Marlon's thighs. My knees were flat on the floor and I'd got all of Marlon inside me. It felt good, if extremely tight. He reached up and thumbed my nipples, and I tried to clamp down on his cock. We both smiled.

"You can go and sit down, cucky," I said to Richard. "I'm just going to sit here for a couple of minutes and get used to this. Then I'm going to ride this stud till we both cum! If you're a good boy, you can clean us both up when we're finished!"

Richard retreated to his favourite armchair and sat down. Marlon and I stayed perfectly still. He was an incredibly thoughtful lover, and he realised that I'd never taken such a huge cock before. My cunt needed to adjust to the sensation of being stretched and filled so much. He was in no rush to start thrusting in and out of me.

For my part, I was thrilled and proud to have been able to accommodate all of that monster cock inside me. It felt good. I clamped down on the shaft, and gently began to sway back and forth. I could feel Marlon's cock throbbing inside me.

Gently, I raised myself an inch or two, held my position, and then sank back down. It felt fantastic. I repeated the action. Same sensation. This was going to be some fuck!

The human body is a remarkable machine. Already mine was coming to terms with having a massive cock inserted into me. My cunt was being stretched more than it had ever been stretched before, but already my brain was compensating and flooding me with lubrication which helped Marlon's cock to slide in and out of me with ease.

He seemed to sense the change in me too, and in an unspoken agreement, we rolled over, so that I was now underneath him. Gently, he began to fuck me. The sensation was fantastic. I managed to wrap my legs around him and he picked up the pace.

Faster and deeper he went, and I felt the beginning of my first orgasm building. My clit throbbed as it was stimulated by Marlon's beautiful cock. He looked into my eyes, smiled, and kissed me.

I sucked his tongue into my mouth and used my own tongue to lick it. I think he liked that, because he paused his fucking to enjoy the sensation. I took the opportunity to clamp down on him, and that action tipped me over the edge. I had a wonderful orgasm, and I moaned in pleasure into his mouth.

That set him off again. He was relentless, like a fucking machine. He didn't neglect my nipples either, latching onto one like a limpet and thumbing the other one. I felt orgasm number two starting to build.

My legs were still wrapped around him, and I pulled him in tighter. We kissed again. This time, my tongue was in his mouth, and he sucked it gently, giving me yet another mind-blowing cum.

I wrapped my arms around his muscular torso, and hung on for my life. I'd never been so thoroughly fucked in all my days.

"I'm nearly there, Olwen," he whispered in my ear. "Is it alright for me to cum inside you, or should I pull out and cum on your tits?"

"Don't you dare pull out!" I gasped. "Fill me up! Richard will clean me up afterwards. I promised him a cream pie!"

"Your choice, baby," he muttered through gritted teeth as he began the glory strokes. His cock seemed to swell even more and then bingo! I felt a hot jet spurt into me, and I came again, mixing our bodily fluids and almost passing out from the pleasure overload.

Marlon continued to fuck me, pumping what felt like gallons of cum into me. I was seeing stars as he slowed down, his cock still spewing cum, and finally ground to a halt.