Olwen Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both panting from our exertions. I clamped down on him again, an action which, because we were both so drenched with cum and cunt cream, squeezed his soft, but still huge cock out of me.

We both laughed, and kissed again.

"Thank you, Olwen. That was fantastic," Marlon said politely.

"Thank you too," I replied. "That was the best fuck of my entire life! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm sure my cuckold will want his cream pie whilst it's still hot and fresh!"

Marlon got up off me, his cock glistening with a combination of his cum and my cunt cream. A thick strand of cum hung from his beautiful mushroom head.

Richard scrambled onto the floor and I lowered myself onto his face. His tongue slid into me, and I murmured in pleasure. He began to lap at his cream pie. It felt fantastic.

Marlon meanwhile had sat down on the sofa. He watched me queening my cuckold, and he smiled.

"When you're finished with the cuckold," he muttered, "I wouldn't mind a taste of that beautiful cunt myself."

"It's a deal," I grinned. "I want some more of that cock in my mouth too. It's a long time since I deep throated a lover!"

As it turned out, Marlon's cock was long enough for both Richard and I to gobble. After eating my cream pie, Richard cleaned Marlon up. I watched my cuckold with this huge cock in his mouth, and I realised just how much I loved him. All this was due to the fact that he wanted me to be satisfied sexually.

As Richard lapped and sucked at Marlon's mushroom head, I began to lick his shaft. It tasted delicious - a mixture of his cum and my cunt cream. When we'd finished, Richard went to make coffee, and Marlon and I cuddled and kissed.

"I know I said I wanted round two," I whispered, sliding my fingers around his cock, which immediately reacted, and started to swell, "but I'm really sore. Would you mind very much if we postponed you eating my cunt tonight".

"I mean if you really want to, you can. I'm not hurting badly sore," I hurried on, to clarify my statement. "And if you're up for this, I'd love to have you again. But I need some recovery time first."

"Of course, Olwen," replied Marlon. "Of all the women I've ever fucked, you're the first one who has taken all of me inside her on the first attempt. I'm hoping there will be many more evenings like this. Richard is such a good sport, and he's not a bad cock cleaner either!"

Richard must have overheard this, because he was grinning and blushing with pride as he returned with our coffee. Marlon and I sat around, naked to drink ours. We chatted, and then Marlon indicated that he should be getting home.

After he'd dressed, he and Richard shook hands.

"I'll see you on Monday," Marlon said with a smile. "You can wait there, cucky. Your HotWife will see me out!"

I felt a thrill of pleasure as Richard meekly accepted his cuckold status once more. Hand in hand, Marlon and I walked to the front door. Before I opened it, we shared a lovely wet kiss, with lots of tongue mingling. When the kiss ended, Marlon pecked me again on the forehead.

"You taste of cum and cunt," he said softly. "It's delicious!"

When he left, he didn't look back, and I realised that I needed him a lot more than he needed me. I closed the front door and went back to Richard.

"Well that went better than I'd ever imagined," he said as I sat next to him on the sofa. I leaned over and kissed him.

"Thank you," I said sincerely.

"You're welcome," he smiled. "I enjoyed seeing you take all of that monster cock, and I loved sucking on it when it had been in your cunt. I hope I get to do it on a regular basis."

"I'm sure that's going to happen," I grinned, getting to my feet with a groan. I really was very sore.

"Come on cucky. I'm ready for bed!"

The next morning, Saturday, I was still feeling the effects of Marlon's cock. Richard pleasured me orally before we got up, and I had a reviving hot shower whilst he prepared our breakfast. I went down to the kitchen feeling a lot better, and we ate breakfast together, chatting happily about our new situation, and how fortunate we both were to have found Marlon.

"Now then," said Richard in a business like tone. "You've seduced one of my staff. I think we should form a strategy which will enable you to seduce Sally too. It would be really exciting to be cuckolded by a woman!"

"I don't think Sally will need an awful lot of seducing," I murmured, thinking back to the brief but very nice kiss we'd shared the previous evening.

"How shall we go about this?" I asked Richard. "We've taken her to dinner. How can we make an excuse to get her here?"

"Leave that to me," Richard answered confidently. "You know that new retail park outside town? The council are going to expand and develop it further. I've got the contract for the new access road. Someone's going to have to oversee that. It might as well be Sally. I'll go and phone her now, and ask her to pop over for a chat."

Richard got to his feet and started to walk to the phone in the hallway. Before he'd even got out of the kitchen, it began to ring.

"O K," he said, "I'll get it, and then I'll phone Sally. Finish your breakfast. There's more tea in the pot."

Richard was gone for ages, which I presumed was a good sign. He must have been able to get hold of Sally, explain what he wanted her go do, and invite her over here to discuss details. I began to think about what I should wear in order to attract Sally's interest. Seduction is a serious business!

Eventually, Richard returned to the kitchen. He was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"All done?" I asked. "Did you manage to persuade her to drop by this afternoon?"

"No need," grinned Richard. "That was Sally who rang as I got up from the table. She made some excuse about not knowing her way around the town, and would you mind going out with her this afternoon, so that she can get herself familiar with the area? It was bullshit, of course. But I pretended to believe her, so she'll be here at two o' clock."

"I'll make myself scarce, and you can weave your seductive magic without me. Just let me know all the filthy details when I come home once she's gone."

"It might be better if you come home 'unexpectedly' and catch us in flagrente delicto," I said with a smile. "Sally overheard that bitch accuse me last night of having a cuckold, so she knows the score. If you walk in and catch us, I can do my Dominant HotWife act, and you can be the submissive cuckold. I'll let her strap on and fuck me in front of you!"

Richard grinned and rubbed his crotch.

"My chastity device suddenly got a lot more snug," he said hoarsely. "Oh, fucking hell. I love this lifestyle we live!"

Richard bathed and oiled my body. I shaved my cunt, he shaved my arsehole. Even if I say so myself, I looked and smelled a million dollars.

I wore black hold-up stockings, a nice crisp white blouse and a modest, knee length skirt. No underwear at all. I wanted Sally to have instant access to all areas! I dabbed some perfume behind my ears, on my wrists, and after a sudden inspiration, on my tits. I put on my favourite scarlet lipstick, and settled down nervously to await my guest, whom I hoped to seduce.

It was only about ten minutes later that the doorbell rang, but in that ten minutes I'd run the whole gamut of feelings: anticipation, self-doubt, frustration, impatience, anxiety. They all made their presence known to me, so that when the familiar bell chimes sounded, I was stuck in my chair, unable to move.

Richard got up, kissed me gently on the cheek, and winked at me.

"Enjoy yourself," he smiled. "I'll let her in and make some excuse. I'll stay out for a couple of hours and then make my re-appearance. I do hope I'll find you both naked and doing something disgustingly kinky!"

He went out of the sitting room to answer the front door. I heard it open, and then Richard said brightly,

"Hi Sally. Olwen's all ready for you. She's really looking forward to your girls' afternoon together. I'm off out, so I'll see you in work on Monday."

My mood changed instantly. I got up from my chair and went into the hallway. Richard was still holding the door open, and Sally was stepping in across the threshold.

"Hi again, Sally, it's good to see you again," I said, sincerely. "Come on in. Richard has to go out. Would you like a coffee before we start?"

"Yes, please, Olwen," replied Sally brightly, turning to Richard with a smile as he stepped outside and closed the door behind him.

She turned back to me.

"Forget the coffee. What I really want is you," she said in a wonderfully husky, sexy voice. As she came closer, I opened my arms and we embraced, and then she was kissing me.

Her lips were as soft, sweet and tasty as when we'd kissed in the corridor of The Gatehouse. But that had been a swift, introductory kiss, begun and swiftly ended, lest we be seen. This was a much more passionate affair. We understood each other's needs. Tongues were involved, together with the mingling and exchange of saliva. I didn't know about Sally, but my clit felt as if it was about to explode. We broke off the kiss.

"Fucking hell!" we both gasped simultaneously, and then we both giggled in a very immature way. Sally eyed me.

"Can we go somewhere and get naked?" she pleaded. "I loved the feeling of your gorgeous tits pressed up against my little bee stings. I can't wait go see them, and taste them!"

I took her hand and led her into the sitting room. The sun was streaming in through the huge picture window which allowed such a lovely view of the garden. It was comfortably warm and the carpet was deep and soft.

"I want to undress you," Sally said, and I nodded obediently. She began unbuttoning my blouse. My nipples hardened at her touch, and as she slid my blouse over my shoulders, her eyes widened in delight.

"Oh my word! What beautiful tits!" she breathed softly. "They're a perfect fit for my hands, look," she continued, cupping my tits and squeezing them gently.

She dipped her head and took a nipple in her mouth. Sucking gently, then nibbling my tender tit bud, she reached behind me and undid the button on my skirt waistband.

Expertly, she slid the zip down, and my skirt fell away. She continued to suckle my tit, but now her inquisitive fingers were searching for my cunt. I guided her to her goal, opening my legs slightly to give her easier access. A slender finger slid into me and I shuddered. Fuck, I was enjoying this!

Sally released my nipple with an audible plop. I grinned at her.

"My turn," I said with a wink.

She was wearing a loose fitting polo shirt, which I lifted up. She raised her arms, and I pulled it off. Like me, she had no bra on. Her tits were indeed like two bee stings, small but perfectly shaped. Her nipples were chocolate brown and they reacted instantly to my touch. Sally shivered.

"They're only little tits, I'm sorry," she said sadly. I shook my head and kissed her on the mouth.

"Don't apologise," I said. "They fit your beautiful body perfectly. I've got tits big enough for the both of us. Now then. You've seen my cunt. Fair's fair. Show me yours!"

Sally grinned and unzipped her skirt, which she allowed to fall to the floor, just as mine had. I was wearing hold-up stockings. Sally had a white suspender belt and sheer, skin-tone stockings on. She looked as hot as hell. I noted with satisfaction that her cunt was as smooth as my own.

I reached out and traced my finger along her cunt slit. She was as wet as I was, and when I looked at my finger, it glistened with her feminine secretions. I sniffed my finger before popping it in my mouth and tasting her. She tasted as sweet as she looked.

We both kicked our discarded skirts away and came together in an embrace. We kissed, and sank, not very graciously it must be said, to the floor. Our legs interlocked and we both thrust up simultaneously. Two cunts mashed together, and we scissored frantically.

Don't get me wrong, I adore cock, and I need to be man fucked regularly. But sex with another woman is a whole different thing. A woman knows what her clit needs, and it is very rare for a man to understand those needs. Looking back at my recent, and my not so recent past, I knew I'd been very lucky to have found both Tony and Marlon. Compared to those condom-clad tossers in the fetish club, my last two long-term lovers were the exception to the rule that men were only interested in getting themselves off.

Sally was trembling, and rubbing against me frantically. I felt my first orgasm bubbling up nicely and I increased the pace and intensity of my own rubbing. We both came at the same time, and our thighs (and the carpet!) were drenched in pungent, hot cunt cream.

It seemed we both had exactly the same idea. Hardly had either of our cunts stopped spasming when we disengaged and shuffled into the classic 'sixty nine' position, both of us eager to taste the other's cunt cream.

Such was our urgency and our passion, in no time at all we were both on the brink of a second orgasm. I sucked frantically on Sally's clit as I felt her nose rubbing up against my own clit whilst she tongue fucked me. Yet again we experienced another simultaneous orgasm, although this time, none of our respective cunt cream was sprayed around. We both licked, lapped and swallowed.

Getting our breath back, we kissed tenderly, savouring the taste of each other's lips.

"Is there anything as marvellous as cunt breath?" Sall)sed my nipple with a gentle finger nail.

"It is beautiful," I agreed, "although I would love to kiss a woman with cock breath. Just for comparison, you understand," I finished rather lamely.

"Talking of cock," said Sally cheekily, "do you have a strap-on? I could do with a good, deep fuck now."

I winked at her and scrambled to my feet.

"Wait there," I instructed. "I won't be long. Don't let that fabulous cunt go off the boil!"

The way Sally was lewdly fingering herself meant there was no danger of that happening, I thought to myself as I raced upstairs. I got the toy box out from underneath our bed, opened it, and selected my favourite soft leather harness. I had several dildos which fitted the harness, which I wore to peg Richard.

Ah! There it was. The very dildo I'd had in mind when Sally suggested a strap-on fuck. It was double headed, seven inches long and although it was not the thickest dildo I possessed, it was ribbed all along its length. I was sure Sally would adore being fucked by this little beauty! I slid the dildo into the holder and put the harness on. Then I hurried back downstairs, my new cock bobbing up and down as I descended the stairs.

"Oh my word! What have we here? smiled Sally, eyeing my strap-on and harness. "What a big cock you have!"

Appreciating that she hadn't added 'grandma' to the quote, I replied,

"All the better to fuck you with my dear!" and I joined her on the floor.

"You fuck me first, then I'll strap on and fuck you," Sally said, gripping the dildo and pulling me towards her. "Oh, fucking hell! It's ribbed! Get it in me please. I'm gagging to be fucked!"

"Your wish is my command," I replied, sliding my silicon cock into her with a deliciously wet slurping sound. I'd made sure that the other end was at my cunt lips, and as I pressed home, I penetrated my own cunt too. Then we were off!

I fucked Sally slow and deep and she whimpered with pleasure.

"That feels so good," she gasped. "Fuck me harder!"

So I did. Soon the room was filled with the aroma of cunt, and our gasps of pleasure accompanied the heady reek of sex. I felt Sally's cunt spasm beneath me.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm fuck...kkk...king cuuu...mmm...mmm...ing!" she yelled and I pinched a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed. She screamed and it felt like she'd pissed herself.

But it wasn't piss. It was beautiful, hot, thick, sticky cunt juice, and my thighs (and the carpet) were drenched in it. I slowed down, but continued to fuck her. That's where a dildo beats a real cock every time. It never goes floppy!

We kissed deeply and sucked one another's tongue. Sally tasted gorgeous. I told her so. She blushed and whispered that she had a secret to tell me.

Still giving the occasional thrust of my hips, I looked her in the eyes.

"Do tell," I smiled.

"I did brush my teeth before I arrived here," she began, "because the other night, you asked me about my perfume. I don't use that stuff. I smoke. That's what you could smell and taste on me. Cigar smoke."

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. "Richard's in for a treat!"

I smiled at her.

"You can light up now, if you like," I said. "We don't smoke, but I'd like to see you puffing on a cigar. I've never had a smokey kiss before."

Sally smiled and replied,

"I want to see you smoke. We'll start off slowly I'll let you have a puff or two. In fact, if I fuck you from behind, we can share a cigar whilst we're fucking. That's so much fun, and I bet you'll love smokey kisses. I do!"

"It's a deal," I replied, looking forward to learning to smoke. I watched in wonder as Sally fetched her handbag from the hallway, and knelt down beside me before opening it.

"Get that harness off," she said. "I'm going to fuck you whilst we smoke."

I did as I was told, helping Sally to strap on and showing her how to place the rounded head against her own cunt entrance.

"That's the beauty of a double headed dildo," I smiled. "You fuck your lover and yourself at the same time!"

Sally had a cigar between her lovely lips by now. I must admit it looked as sexy as fuck. Richard was right when he'd said it looked like the woman who was smoking was sucking on a long, thick brown cock.

When Sally sparked up her lighter and lit the end of her cigar, the room almost instantly smelled of the rich, creamy smoke that she was now exhaling into the air. I watched, fascinated as Sally concentrated on getting her cigar properly alight. When she was satisfied, she drew on it heavily, took it out of her mouth and blew a thin stream of smoke at me.

"OK, now kiss me," she said.

I did as I was told, and did she taste good! I sucked her smokey tongue into my mouth and used my own tongue to taste her. When we broke the kiss to come up for air, both of us were panting.

"Fuck, you taste delicious," I murmured. "Can I have a puff of that?"

Sally passed her cigar over, and I put it tentatively between my lips. My first thought was that I could taste her lipstick.

"Gently now," Sally advised. "Take a small drag and blow out the smoke."

I sucked gently, and my mouth filled with cool tasty smoke. I savoured it for a few seconds before blowing it out. I grinned at Sally.

"That tastes almost as good as you," I admitted. I took another drag and passed the cigar back to my lover. Sally took a puff too, and we mashed our smokey mouths together and exchanged smoke and saliva. It was just the most wonderful feeling.

"On your knees, legs apart, arse up in the air," Sally said in a mock stern voice. "You're about to be fucked doggy style!"

Those words sent a thrill right down into my clit. I scrambled into position and felt Sally wipe her cock all along my cunt slit.

"Don't tease," I begged. "Just fuck me!"

Sally did just that. Her initial thrust sent me onto my elbows and my face nearly ended up in her handbag. To my amazement, I spotted a long stemmed, very dainty pipe in there, together with what looked like a tobacco pouch. I was about to ask her about this when she began to fuck me in earnest, and the sensation she was creating in my cunt robbed me of the power of speech.

"Here," Sally grunted, "get your head out of my handbag and have a drag of this."

I struggled back into position and took her cigar. I puffed on it with enjoyment, and even managed to smoke hands free whilst Sally pounded my cunt rhythmically.