Olwen Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you look sexy with that cigar between your lips," said a familiar voice. So wrapped up had we been in our fucking, we'd not heard Richard return. He was standing in the doorway, mouth open, almost drooling at the sight in front of him.

I was about to remove the cigar to reply when I heard Sally say,

"You're welcome to watch, cuckold. Sit down, shut up, and don't play with your cock!"

I turned my head to grin at Sally, who had a similar expression on her face. I handed the cigar back to her.

"He's wearing his chastity device," I giggled. "We call it his cock lock. He couldn't play with his tiny boy clit, even if we gave him permission!"

Sally and I fucked to a mutual, very wet orgasm, and we both collapsed onto the floor.

"Tea, Richard " I gasped. "I'm fucking parched!"

My cuckold went to the kitchen and soon returned with a tray with three mugs of tea on it. Sally and I cuddled, finished our cigar and sipped our tea.

"Fucking hell, Richard," Sally grinned, "It's a good job I agreed to come and work for you before I met Olwen, otherwise I'd have done the job for nothing. She's as hot as fuck."

"Yes, she is," agreed Richard. "And I hope the fact that I'm your employer won't prevent you from fucking my HotWife regularly?"

"Good god, no" Sally replied. "She's a keeper! What I'd love to see is her pegging you! Fair's fair. You like to watch your HotWife being fucked. I'd like to see my lover's cuckold being pegged!"

We all laughed and Richard said that it would be an honour to allow Sally the thrill of watching me peg him.

"You can have a go too, if you like," I offered. "Perhaps now is the time to tell you that I have a boyfriend as well. You can peg Richard whilst hs's fucking me!"

"Oh, wow! That's really fucking kinky!" exclaimed Sally. "I'd love that. Do you think he'd be up for a threesome? You, me and him?"

"I suggest you ask him on Monday morning," Richard replied with a straight face. "Marlon fucked Olwen in almost that very spot last night."

The look on Sally's face was priceless.

"Wh... what the fuck?" she spluttered.

I giggled and nodded my head.

"He's got a cock like a fucking stallion," I told her. "It's big enough for both of us and you did mention last night that you are bi!"

Sally shook her head in disbelief.

"I thought I'd hit the jackpot when you offered me a job, Richard," she said slowly. "But now I've found myself not only with a kinky boss, but a gorgeous, sexy girlfriend and a colleague with a massive cock! It can't get any better than this!"

I wondered if Marlon would appreciate the arrangements that were being made on his behalf. Also, would he like my new 'perfume'. I knew Richard would! As it turned out, Sally also taught me to smoke a pipe. Marlon, who is fucking us both by now, is amused by our smokey antics. Richard, who now serves all three of us, is almost constantly hard. Sally and I still peg him when the whim takes us, but we had to order a specialty horse cock dildo to use, since Marlon's cock has totally ruined Richard's arsehole where normal dildos are in the question.

Our life is back on track. I have two wonderful lovers, a cuckold husband whom I adore, and my new musky, smokey perfume is the talk of all my vanilla friends, who don't (and never will!) know the 'real' me.