Omega's Last Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter, fierce and protective, stood before me, his piercing eyes filled with a mix of pride and adoration. He held out his hand, motioning for me to join him, and in that moment, I felt an unbreakable bond forming between us. Beside him stood his brother Hayden, the embodiment of strength and loyalty, and the pack's Omega, wise and gentle, who nodded approvingly.

Their warm welcomes filled my heart with joy, knowing I had found a family who accepted me for who I was. As the moon illuminated the night sky, I knew my life would never be the same again.

The honor to lead tonight's hunt was bestowed upon me, a responsibility I eagerly embraced. My sister Lisa, a fierce and spirited werewolf, stood beside me. Together, we formed an unbreakable bond bound by blood and the thrill of the hunt.

Accompanied by my best friends Salt and Amy, two humans who had embraced our world of the supernatural, we prepared ourselves for the transformation that awaited us. Excitement and trepidation, we surrendered to the moon's embrace, feeling our body's change, muscles elongating, and senses sharpening.

As wolves, we emerged from the darkness, our footsteps silent against the forest floor. The night air was filled with the scent of wild nature, and the anticipation of the chase consumed us. With every stride, we ran as one, a beautifully synchronized pack bound by our love for the hunt and unwavering friendship and family bond.

Through the dense undergrowth, we followed the scent of prey, our instincts guiding us with a precision that could only be described as supernatural. The thrill of the chase, the wind whipping through our fur, created a sense of exhilaration that was impossible to resist. The moon above watched over us, its silvery light illuminating our path.

Edmund gleefully smokes a pipe on Hunter's porch, watching the wolves disappear into the night. With a fat sack of silver and gold coins in his lap, he held a small cell phone to his ear. "My friend," he said to the person on the other side of the phone. "You owe me, and I plan to collect this week."

A woman's voice could be heard through the phone arguing that she had been released from their original agreement by guessing Edmunds's real name.

"Look, missy, you can keep that stupid brat of yours; you owe me the fine gold I spun from all that accursed straw.

Well, well, well. My new friend will be there in three days to collect, and you better have every ounce of my gold ready for her to take."

Edmund ended the call and took a deep, satisfying pull on his pipe. "Oh, all the coin I'll make with this newborn she-wolf..."