Omnipotent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

Yvette walked into Azeez's portion of the laboratory on shaking legs. Her 3 inch heels could pass for modest, with some imagination, when coupled with her button down blouse and formless generic workplace knee length skirt. But at this time she was wearing neither. The girl from Moldova hid beneath her geek apparel each day a love for lingerie. Her long legs stretched up to panties that more closely resembled a string bikini than underwear. The purple silky materiel caressed the insides of her taut buttocks as she walked. Her hips and more than half her ass seen to clench seductively with each step.

Clip, clop. Her shoes on the linoleum floor. Clip clop.

Her matching silk purple bra held her melons lovingly. Just tightly and snugly enough to produce hypnotizing jiggles with every step.

She held the device Kafka had given her. Bravely moving step by step to where she had last seen Azeez. It was Dr. Samsa that explained the device would somehow detect the point of weakness in the monster's Higgs field, by absorbing particle emissions from Azeez himself. But she had to get close. Thus the wardrobe recommendations also made by Kafka, who she pondered, would have made a good salesman.

She came across Sumalee, lying still on the floor. Her eyes stared blankly, unmoving at the ceiling. The earlier communication of ecstasy replaced by vacancy. The girl's legs were quivering, jerking from muscle memory...more accurately muscle nightmare. Her splayed position exposed her cunt, stretched to the point one might roll a bowling ball into it. A steady stream of thick steaming spunk flowed from her insides.

Her abdomen twitched, giving hope she might still be alive. However as Yvette neared it seemed more likely these twitches might be death throes.

"Don't give up on her." The blond thought. And reached a hand towards the Asian's jerking body. A heartbeat, maybe there was a heartbeat. As her hand approached her friend's chest, something settled within the body, and air emitted from her mouth, with a wash of alien cum that coated her face.

The place she was reaching towards, between her tits, gave her pause. The round orbs were coated with hot thick cock cream and milk that pooled over the heart.

"My delicious Russian treat. You are come to see me?" It was Azeez. He was here. She turned, dreadful, toward the voice. And clicked on the sensor.

--

"It is done! It is done." Dr Samsa's voice was jubilant. Azeez's body hit the ground. A thin silver dart protruding from his neck.

"I analyzed the exact metallic compound needed to penetrate the raw version of his Higg's state. "

And then he was trying to help the now nude blond bombshell to her feet.

"No. Please. First, please help."

A tentacle was buried in her ass. Its outline doubled back and forth under the tight skin of her belly. It was deeper than all hell.

Kafka grabbed and pulled.

"Aaaghhh! Gentle, slow please." The beast had grown stony hard bumps all along it. Yvette's face contorted, and she squealed her pain whenever a boney stud birthed out her rectum. The outlines in her sexy stomach receded slowly as the violator was extracted. 40 inches later it was out.

It was then that Yvette noticed the faint, almost electric outline around Kafka. Different than Azeez's. The words returning that Dr Samsa had said a couple minutes ago, Azeez's field was its 'raw' form?

Then she knew.

She knew how Azeez had been subjected to the field.

And knew that Kafka's 'refined' field held no such weaknesses as the test version.

When she looked up into Kafka's hungry smile, she knew what was next.

12