Omos & Carol

Story Info
Carol & BBC.
2.5k words
4.4
4.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of 'Returning to the Spa'.

All characters are over 18.

All females are safe.

All characters are clean & healthy.

This story may contain: MFM, ORAL, MM, ANAL, FF & Group

This is an interracial story.

*****

On the way home from the spa I asked Carol, "So, my little slut, did you have a nice anniversary?"

"Yes, I did. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Anything for my little slut."

"Tell me, what were you thinking when Omos slipped his finger in your ass? "

"Well, that surprised me. I jumped."

"I saw that."

"I knew then what was coming. I could feel his fingers near my cunt and hoped that he would stick one in me."

"I watched as he gently slid his finger in your cunt. Your body lifted off the table."

"I knew then that I had to get his cock in my mouth. I was hoping you were watching."

"I was definitely watching."

"And when he came in my mouth, it was a tidal wave of cum filling my mouth. It tasted so good but I couldn't swallow it all. And later, when he started sliding his huge black cock in my cunt, I was in heaven. I just wanted it in me and hoped he never took it out. Then he came. I felt it shooting in my cunt. I was in ecstasy."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. So when are you going to call him?"

"You know Bob, you're a real fucking prick but I'm glad your my fucking prick...next week."

We enjoyed the spa conversation all the way home.

The next day I called my parents and invited them and my sister Eileen over for dinner for the next night.

Carol made a terrific dinner and after dinner, we all sat around and mom asked how the weekend went. Before I could say anything, Carol said, "It was a very special weekend. Do you want me to continue Bob?"

I told her she could continue.

"Well, Derek & Olga were no longer there so we had to get our massages from two others...Naomi & Omos, two black massage therapists. It was the best experience I ever had. Omos had a cock that must have been at least 12" and thick with big balls and God, when he fucked me, he came a fucking ton."

I continued, "Carol loved him so much I was able to get him to spend the night with us. He gave your daughter-in-law such a workout that we had to cancel our Sunday massage. Before we left Omos gave me his card and cell number if Carol wanted to call him."

Carol said, "I am going to call him tomorrow to see if he's available next week.

The next day Carol called Omos while I was there. She put the call on speaker so I heard everything.

"Omos, hi, it's Carol Davidson, you gave me and my husband a massage and spent the night with us."

"Ah, yes. I remember now. How are you?"

"I am fine. I was wondering if you were serious about getting together?"

"Yes, of course I was. What did you have in mind?"

"To be honest Omos, I wanted you to fuck me again. Would that be possible?"

"I don't see why not. When did you want to get together? Usually I get monetary compensation but for you, I'll make an exception."

"Ok. So what did you have in mind?"

"I have a couple of friends who I know you would like. What if they joined us? Would that be a problem?"

Carol looked at me and said, "It wouldn't be a problem for me. By the way, my husband will be with me. Can we set it up for this Saturday?"

"That's fine Ms. Davidson."

"Ok. Bye."

As she hung up, I said, "So now my slut is going to get fucked by three black cocks

Later on Carol called Omos and confirmed the arrangements for Saturday at a nice motel 45 minutes from the house at 9:00 p.m.

Finally, the day arrived...

Carol was a little nervous but was looking forward to it.

I laughed when I saw what Carol was wearing, a short skirt, tank top with no bra and looking like a real slut.

Finally, we got in the car and drove off....

Carol said she wasn't sure if she would make it through the night. I calmed her down and told her she would be fine and to just enjoy it.

We arrived at the motel and checked in. I texted Omos and gave him the room number. We must have waited about 15 minutes when Omos arrived with his friends, Michael & James.

Omos introduced his friends and we all sat in the living room and got to know one another. I brought some wine which we drank as we chatted.

The motel was nice, not seedy. The room surprisingly had two nice bedrooms, a refrigerator and a sofa and love seat.

We chatted awhile  and had some wine and got comfortable with each other. Once we settled in Carol got up and went over to Omos and sat next to him as we watched. She turned to him and kissed him...her hands moving down to his bulge in his jeans. She unzipped them and grasped his hard cock and took it out and slipped her mouth over his shaft.

Needing no encouragement, James & Michael went over to them. As she was sucking his cock, she managed to get James & Michael's cocks out. Their cocks were slightly larger than Omos'. She took their cocks in each hand and started jerking them.

After a few minutes I said, "Why don't you go into the bedroom?"

They stopped and walked into the bedroom. Carol stripped naked and the guys did the same. Then they all got on the bed. It was an amazing sight to see my white wife surrounded by three black men all waiting to stick their big cocks in my wife's cunt. They looked over at me and I just smiled and nodded an ok. As they went back to my wife, I took some cell phone video of the action.

I watched as the guys had their hands all over Carol as they kissed her and sucked on her nipples and played with her tits. She must have been in heaven as I heard her moans as her body was moving about in pleasure.

I then yelled out, "Hey guys, time to fuck my wife."

Omos mounted Carol and lined up his big cock to her slit. In a second, I watched as he slipped his huge cock deep into Carol's cunt until it completely disappeared in her. He wasted no time in fucking her. As he was ramming his big cock in and out of her cunt, Carol had James' cock in her mouth and Michael's cock in her hand.

My cock was rock hard as I watched my wife being taken by three black men. I pulled out my cock and started jerking off.

Somehow Carol saw me and yelled out, "Bob, come here and suck Michael's cock while I suck yours."

I never sucked a cock, but I got up and went over to the bed. I knelt down and took Michael's cock in my mouth and as I sucked it, Carol had my cock in her mouth and sucked me and James' cock, going from one to the other.

I don't remember how long this went on but I heard Carol yelling out that she was going to cum. Just then her body shook and she had one orgasm after another. By this time Omos shot a ton of cum into Carol's cunt. I came in Carol's mouth as did James. Then Michael shot his load in my mouth and I tried to swallow it all but Carol kissed me and we shared Michael's cum.

After we rested a bit, Carol enjoyed James & Michael as they both fucked her and filled her cunt with their cum.

By now Omos joined Carol as James & Michael watched. Omos had Carol on all fours and was now fucking her from behind. Her tits swaying as he rammed his cock in and out of her cunt. Then he pulled his cock out and pressed his cock head into her asshole. She screamed as he gently pushed his lubed cock into her hole. As his cock slipped further in, Carol started pushing her ass back to accept more of his cock. As he pushed further in, she groaned and kept yelling, "Oh my god, oh my god... it's too big...my god..." Just then he stopped pushing as his cock was now fully seated in her ass.

Omos told us to kneel in front of Carol so she could suck us off as he fucked her ass. We did as he said and my white wife was being fucked in the ass by a big black cock as she sucked me and two black guys cocks.

After a short time, Omos filled Carol's ass with his cum and the three of us filled her mouth with our cum and then she fell on the bed exhausted with cum coming out her ass and mouth.

For the rest of the night until the sun came up, my wife was completely used by the three of them.

After some sleep, it was time for Omos and his friends to go. I thanked them for a terrific night. Then Omos said, "Mr. Davidson, your wife is extraordinary. Would she be interested in being a hostess at a bachelor party?"

I replied, "Wow, I'd have to ask her."

"Would you be ok with it if she said yes?"

"I would be ok with it but it's up to her. How much would she get?"

"Well, the party would be from 5:00 p.m. until 3:00 a.m.  It would be at my place and all she would have to do is serve the guests and be available to them? Naomi from the spa will be there as well. Do you think $500 would be adequate? And, I would like you to attend as well."

"Thank you. I would like that. I'll see what she says and get back to you...and thanks for everything."

After they left, Carol & I showered and left. On the way home I said to Carol, " While you were cleaning up, Omos wanted to know if you would like to be a hostess at a bachelor party. He even invited me."

"Really? What do you think?"

"I told him it was up to you."

"How much?"

"He said you would get $500 for 10 hours. He also said Naomi from the spa would be there."

"Wow...that would be something. What about you?"

"Look, if that's what you want, I'm ok with it. Just remember, I am sure some guys will want to fuck you. "

"That's for sure. Ok. Call him and tell him I'm in."

I called Omos and told him Carol will do it. We made all the arrangements for next Saturday. He said he would call me the day before to give me the details.

On Friday he called and said to me, "Mr. Davidson, I am going to text you the address. Please tell your wife that she will be topless and wearing a black g-string for the party. And, if she wants to make extra money, well, I'm sure she knows what she would have to do. Lastly, it would be nice if you joined her...but you would have to be naked."

"Ok. I'll tell her. Bye."

I told Carol what Omos said and she was ok with it. Luckily she had a black g-string that she could wear.

The next day, we drove up to the house and rang the bell and Omos let us in. A few guests were already there and out by the pool. All were naked and enjoying themselves.

Once inside Omos went over everything and showed us where we could change. He said Naomi was already there and tending to the guests.

We went to the room and undressed. Carol put on her black g-string and I got naked. Then we went outside to meet the guests.

Omos introduced us and I sat in a lounge while Carol tended to the guests. In a short time Naomi appeared and she was topless and wearing a white g-string. Carol went over and hugged & kissed her.

The guests were all polite and every now & then one of them would playfully grab Carol's tit or feel her ass and she just smiled and let them.

By 6:00 p.m. most of the guests

arrived and I'm guessing that all together, there were 15 men, black & white, all having a good time.

Carol & Naomi served them food and drink and they were all enjoying themselves. As it was getting dark, the party moved inside. Carol & Naomi and I cleaned up outside. Then joined the guests inside.

Things got interesting once we were all inside.Omos put on some porno cd's and everyone was clapping and yelling.

One black guy went over to Carol and whispered something to her. I saw her smile and she looked over to me. She whispered something back to the guy and told Naomi to cover for her.

Then Carol & the guy left the area. About 20 minutes later, Carol appeared and came over to me. She kissed me and quietly handed me some money. I knew then that the guy fucked her and paid her. I just looked at my wife and smiled.

Apparently, the word spread and Carol disappeared often, each time bringing me her spoils.

Omos quieted everyone and said, "I understand that some of you have extended your hospitality to Carol. I hope you were satisfied."

He continued, "Earlier I asked Naomi   if she would be interested in putting on a show for us. She agreed but her show would cost you. Are you interested?"

Everyone yelled out they were interested...then Omos went to Carol and whispered to her. I saw my wife shaking her head up and down. Then Carol went over to Naomi and in a second, pulled her g-string down, at the same time removing her own g-string. Now both women were naked.

Carol hugged Naomi and they kissed. Their naked bodies pressing up each other. Soon they were on the couch making out. Their hands all over each other as they kissed. Moans were coming from both women and they got more animated. After a few minutes, Naomi was on top of Carol rubbing her pussy into Carol's.  Their moans got louder and then they both yelled out that they were cumming and we watched as their bodies shook from their orgasms. It took awhile for them to come back to reality. Everyone cheered and clapped.

The rest of the evening went off well and then it was time for me & Carol to head home. On the way home, I said, "Well my dear wife, have you had your fill of big black cocks?"

"You know babe, I think so. From now on, it's just you & me."