All Comments on 'On a Dragon's Lips Ch. 18-21'

by Solsgon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Mardi_Gras_kidMardi_Gras_kidalmost 8 years ago
Dungeon

Hello Solsgon,

Let's just say that I enjoy reading your work on Dragon's Lip's so far, and am interested in seeing how you would continue. But that's slightly beside the point. I am part of an RP group, and I wanted to use Terenim's dungeon in a medium scale RP, because am bored, but I need some help. I know the ninth floor is his bedchamber and labs, and the eighth floor is storage, but after that, I get a tad confused. 7th is the garden floor, but is it also the floor with the maze of many faces, or is that the 6th, along with the Spider's Lair? And then, I am somewhat certain that the 5th is the barracks, and the fourth is the one with that little demon that reads desires. I forget what the third and second are, but I remember the first being a large town/ trading place. And then outside I have pretty down pat. The other thing I never caught was what he prize would be if the adventurers ever completed the dungeon, even though I don't remember Terenim's mentioning "how" the dungeon gets cleared. Think you could help me out?

SolsgonSolsgonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Mardi Gras Kid

1: town

2: daemon n'est

3: swamp

4: spider n'est

5: face/trap maze

6: farms

7: barracks

8: storage

9: bedrooms and labs

And the prize for beating the dungeon would be standard MMORPG rewards. All the gold silver and precious metals in Terenim'a possession as well as any other artifacts (magic and powerful ones at that ) they might find. How to beat it? Well you'd either kill the owner or make him surrender the dungeon. There's more complications that could occur of course, but those and their solutions will be adressed in the story later on.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous