All Comments on 'On a Run Ch. 02'

by yeaimbored

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job!

Well, the ideas are absolutely terrific and only 1 chapter would be not enough ;)

Let's say you should make him fucked in a glory hole full of his mates or even family or w/e, and introduce a woman he could know, seeing him being humiliated and participating.. and ending with a nice videotaping :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
On The Run - 2

I am a mature, classy bisexual crossdresser, and enjoyed the story very much.

luv,

Josie

facebook: Josie Augusta

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ideas

I just read both chapters and really liked them. One thing I personally like in these kind of stories is if the protagonist doesn't like the situation- the longer the better. Maybe he starts to worry he's got no end in sight? And maybe the guys don't let him go after three months?

I agree though with a lot of the earlier comments no surgery. Best to keep it.. vanilla t-girl.. that such a category?

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 10 years ago
Ready to cum!

You are such a great, dirty writer! I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I can relate to this story except that I was 43 when I found out how wonderful it is tob be a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. Being spit roasted is heavenly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryeaimbored@yeaimbored
I wrote a fair amount of smut when I was younger and relatively inexperienced (see the 2011-2012 stuff). I'm back at it and hoping to put out better stories for your pleasure. I always welcome feedback, particularly if it's constructive criticism!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES