On a wet Wednesday afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one would walk a dog in that downpour."

"You are such an innocent Mrs. Austin. If you can fake that, you'll make a fortune." She went to argue and realized she didn't know what he meant. Her look told him to explain. "Doggers are people who enjoy outdoor sex. Couples turn up at known locations and have sex in their cars while other people watch and perhaps join in."

"You must be joking!" His expression told her otherwise. "But what do they do with the dogs?"

He laughed. "I think they leave them at home now. Perhaps in the beginning they were dog walkers stumbling across courting couples, but now it is a thing, it would be too awkward. Can you imagine all those blokes trying to wank over your windscreen while trying to control a dog that's picked up a scent? All shuffling around with their trousers around their ankles. Tangled leads and barking hounds. It would be pandemonium."

She laughed at the comical image, and he used the distraction to lean over and kiss her. His hand was inside the top of her dress, squeezing a nipple between two fingers before she could object. Her body offered no resistance when he exposed both tits and pulled up her flimsy bra. He sucked at her nipples and the orgasm that had been building all afternoon broke.

"Oh, my god, Mr. Elliott. I'm going to cum. Yes, Yes! Oh god, you've made me pee."

He undid the remaining buttons on her dress. "You beauty," he said, examining her body. She was wearing hold-up stockings and her pussy lips had chewed the thin gusset of her knickers. He put his hand between her legs and brought it to her nose. "That's not pee, Mrs. Austin. You've just done a squirting cum. If you can do that to order, you could earn a fortune. Your own Rolex and Mercedes by Christmas."

"You are not putting me on the game, Mr. Elliott. Take your hand from there. Oh, my god, not again!" He'd pulled her knickers aside and inserted three fingers to search for her G Spot while his thumb circled her clitoris. He was rewarded with another gush. "You are such a dirty man, Mr. Elliott. You are no gentleman."

"That's right. That's why you're going to suck my cock." He lifted his arse and pulled down his undone jeans. His angry erection sniffed the air. "Is it bigger than you husbands?" He grabbed her hand and put it around the slimy head.

"No, I think it's thicker, though. I won't be able to get this in my mouth. Please, I--"

The gentle pressure of his hand behind her head became more insistent; at first, she resisted, then accepted her fate and lowered her head, taking his cock in her mouth.

"Do you have much experience, Mrs. Austin?"

She broke off from sucking. "Only on his birthday and at Christmas. He apologizes afterwards."

"Really Mrs. Austin, what a waste of such a fuckable mouth. I imagined this from the first moment I saw you." He pushed her hair behind her ear so he could see properly. "Take it easy. Just lick the tip until you get used to it. Around the Japs eye and the sensitive bit under the head. Just there. That's right." The feel of her tentative tongue was exquisite, and it took all his self-control not to spunk his load straight away.

His appreciative moans gave her confidence. "Am I doing it right, Mr. Elliott?"

"That's right, Mrs. Austin, just swallow a bit more on each go. You're doing great. All you needed was a bit of training. See if you can get all the way down. Just relax. Slow your breath as if you were swimming underwater." She got past her gag reflex and soon her lips were pressing his pubes. "Oh God Mrs. Austin, you are a natural. You have such a talent. Don't panic, but I'm going to come now. Don't pull away, just stay there. Here we go, Mrs. Austin." He tensed and shot four big spurts down her throat then let go of her head, and she slowly withdrew. He slumped back in his seat. "You were fantastic."

She looked at the worldly-wise man she'd sated. He had done things to her body that scared her, but she had given her best in return. "Take me home now, Mr. Elliott."

"Not before I've repaid the compliment. Let's get into the back." She didn't want to get her shoes wet, so he got out and carried her onto the back seat. His jeans fell down halfway, and she started laughing. "I'll give you something to laugh about, you minx."

He lay her back and pulled off her soaking knickers. She instinctively put her hands between her legs, and he pulled them away. He pushed her flat on her back and levered her thighs open with his elbows. A small triangle of dark hair like an arrowhead pointed to her pouting open pussy. He was hypnotized, like when he stared at her shoes.

"Don't look at me like that?" He looked puzzled. "Like you will eat me."

An evil grin appeared on his face, and he dipped his head between her thighs. Her feminine smell was overwhelming, not pungent, but alluring. "Stop sniffing me, you dog." His teeth teased and stretched her pussy lips. Excitement and fear ran through her. He ran his tongue between them, then up to her clitoris. "Stop, stop, please." But her hands were pulling her thighs wider. She felt another orgasm building and prepared herself. What took her unawares was his tongue darting into her bum hole while his fingers scissored her clit. She came nosily, coating his face in another slick. "Please, no more. You're giving me a headache."

"I've got to fuck you properly now, Mrs. Austin. I'm sorry, but I want you too much. I can't stop myself." He levered himself up and his reawakened cock slid straight into her. She felt utterly filled.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his face from her tits. "Go on then, you fucker. Fuck me as hard as you can."

Her words drove him mad, and he pumped into her brutally. His balls made splashing sounds as they slapped against her arse, slicked with sweat and their combined juices. He rose and grabbed the heels of her fuck me shoes as he spurted into her. His cock ached coming again so soon after a big load, but he went on until all he felt were the dry loads as his cock protested for him to stop. He pulled out and sat back, admiring this beautiful, sexy woman with his cum running down her thighs. How could he ever want anyone else?

They tidied up, and he drove towards where she lived. It had finally stopped raining. The sky was cloudless, and the sun shone brightly. A rainbow stretched from one side of the road to the other.

She was silent, shy now. The drink had worn off and her passions were spent. He grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Stop smiling like that. All the drivers coming the other way will know exactly what you've been doing."

"You're exaggerating."

"Really. Then why did that guy wink at you back there?

"Oh, I didn't realize you saw that. Here you are, Mrs. Austin. Home safe and sound, as promised."

She snorted and got out of the car.

He opened his window and called after her. She stopped on the path to her front door.

"Mrs. Austin. What will you do when you get in?"

She came back down the path and leaned into the open window. "I am going to find my husband and sit him in his favorite chair. Then I am going to strip off, bend over in front of him, open my pussy lips, and show him what I've been doing all afternoon."

"Really? He might fuck you."

"I doubt he's got it in him."

He locked the car and followed his wife up the path. That was a challenge he had to accept.

4918 words

12