The Road vs. The Slut in Your Lap

Story Info
You take a naughty drive down the highway.
870 words
4.25
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You love when I stick my hand down your pants when you least expect it. Whether it's in the movie theater, down an empty aisle in the grocery store, as we sit in the corner booth at our favorite diner, or like now, as we drive down the winding coast with all of the windows down.

You take a sharp breath as the shock of my cool hand wraps around the base of your dick. Your gummy member begins to harden and grow in my hand. My fingertips lightly graze over your mushroom tip but avoid your wet slit.

You dare a quick glance at me in your passenger seat. My lust is on full display as I stare at you with my sleepy bedroom eyes and tongue flicking between my full lips. I slightly spread my legs causing my tight cheetah print minidress to ride up my almond colored thighs. A frustrated groan escapes your lips when you're forced to turn your eyes back on the road. You rather watch the slut show happening in your passenger seat instead of navigating the highway's twists and turns.

You hear shuffling on the other side of the car before your zipper is undone. Your fully erect dick springs free from the bondage of your clothes. Traffic comes to a slow halt at the same time as my tongue flicks over your wet slit. We both release a loud moan; yours due to anticipation, and mine for the satisfaction of your salty precum making its way down my throat.

You feel my fingers and tongue explore every vein and ridge of your dick. You can finally chance a long look at the action -- both of my hands wrapped tightly around your throbbing dick, my hazel eyes admiring your length, and my bare ass perched in the air. You envy the cool ocean breeze that gets to kiss my moist pussy lips at this moment.

"Oh shit," you pant when my lips wrap around you. You release short breaths as you watch my mouth sink further down.

A honk from the car trailing behind snaps you back to attention. You crawl the car forward wishing you could have seen my face the moment your tip poked my throat. Chilled air fills the car as you pick up speed. That coupled with the heat of my mouth in your lap sends a chill down your spine and goosebumps cover your strong forearms.

Drool pools in your lap as my sucking turns from slow and exploratory to sloppy and determined. You keep your left hand on the steering wheel while your right hand reaches out to palm my ample ass. You slap it hard eliciting a moan around your dick. The vibration makes you harder and hornier.

The spit on your dick makes my hand glide effortlessly down your shaft with my lips always following closely behind. You grunt when my tongue licks up the underside of your dick before swirling the head.

You wrap my curly hair into your fist and command for me to move my hand. Every inch of your dick deserves to fuck my wet hole and you won't let my hand get in the way of you feeling yourself fully engulfed in my mouth. You guide my head up and down your full length over and over. The tip enters my throat and my gagging noises make the cum in your balls threaten to spill free. You take your hand off the steering wheel for a split second to roll up all of the windows. You need to clearly hear the wet gurgling sounds of a slut repeatedly swallowing your dick.

You command me to fuck myself. You smirk when you hear the squelching sound as two of my fingers sink into my own pussy. Our rhythms match as we thrust in and out as one accord in both of my holes. You move my head up and down in your lap faster and my fingers do the same.

You grunt as you start to make my lips suck you in short and shallow sucks concentrating on the head. Your balls tighten and I give into my orgasm. My lower half thrashes in my seat but you keep my face firmly planted in your lap. You sink my head lower so I swallow your full length again. You hold my lips at your base as your heavy dick swells in my mouth. You loudly release a string of curses as your tip begins to spurt your cum down my throat. You fight the urge to close your eyes as orgasmic waves of euphoria course through your body.

You release your grip on my hair so I can finally come up for a full breath. The driver in the car behind you honks twice quickly and gives a thumbs up when you make eye contact in the rear mirror. You quickly glance my way and take in my mascara smudged and lipstick smeared face and ruined curls. A stray dribble of your cum rests in the corner of my lips. You beam with pride at the slut show in your passenger seat as our exit finally appears in the distance.