All Comments on 'On Another World Ch. 03'

by DragonSlayer_OK

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply Amazing

Please continue to post as quickly as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

The story continues to unfold quite well, as DS continues to adapt to this new world. Please keep your submissions coming.

gmccabe01gmccabe01over 13 years ago
Brilliant

Love the way the story is unfolding please keep

them coming.

Again excellent and thanks for takeing the time to write and post for our enjoyment

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent, I can't wait for the next. I just don't want to stop reading and it is hard to stop when the chapter ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it up!!

Your doing good things!! There are few stories like this and I try to read them all. If my words help, then know I would LOVE to see the end of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read

As a compliment, I will explain it like this. When I see another chapter of this story, I get excited and stop everything until it is read. In my busy life, there can be no greater praise. Keep writing and Thank You.

tioktiokover 13 years ago
Keep it going!

I just read chapters 1-3 at one sitting. You got me hooked...very nice story. I anxiously await #4. Often this kind of tale becomes boring and repetitive by this point. You continue to have my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT !!!!!

A really great story. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the intertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

This is interesting. Are you planning on writing more? Well good job so far.

polgaranightpolgaranightabout 12 years ago
That's my Man

A glutton for punishment this boy has, but ya gotta luv him. Getting all these women and then falling in luv with them just makes my heart feel warm. He is so protective of them all and he treats them all (I mean everyone) with respect and like they are people, not slaves.

polgaranightpolgaranightabout 12 years ago

A glutton for punishment this boy has, but ya gotta luv him. Getting all these women and then falling in luv with them just makes my heart feel warm. He is so protective of them all and he treats them all (I mean everyone) with respect and like they are people, not slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tribute to SRD?

First, let me say "Thank You" for this fine story. I am enjoying it very much.

The name of the main character reminds me of Stephen R Donaldson, author of Lord Foul's Bane. Is that mere coincidence? I am a fan of the Thomas Covenant trilogy and see some appealing similarities in the writing and story line.

I realize my question is rhetorical by default, since I don't get have an account. I will get to that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonSlayer_OK@DragonSlayer_OK
333 Followers
I am a single parent in Oklahoma City...recently relocated from the People's Democratic Republic of California. Not much else to say about myself other than I am a scooter tramp [biker]. You can tell by my picture that at over 60, I'm getting older and uglier...and even star...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES