All Comments on 'On Another World Ch. 08'

by DragonSlayer_OK

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
meridiasmeridiasover 12 years ago
keep them coming....

And don't worry about people that want more of a stroke story. Just keep writing how you want the story to be. It's been very good so far, IMO.

bluto911bluto911over 12 years ago
sex bah your stories are just fine

Forget them your stories are just perfect the way they are. Keep up the incredible work and for the love of god get those two away from Khan haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hrm....

the sex part didn't matter to me...

but to kill one of the sisters... future redemption or not... im taking a break from this specific story... it was enough to really depress me... ill probably pick it up in a year or so when your done...

dont stop writing to be honest... and dont take what i said negatively, its commonplace of a good author... but you really tugged at the "heart" chains with the inter-species pregnancy and my hope of him getting the q-girls with child as well...

domino effect really... 4 major disappointments that just lined up to cause my "flight" from the story for the time being...

GL HF

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I second Bluto911

If others want 'Stroke Stories' let them look elsewhere. I agree, Story first Sex Second. Don't change your style of writing, they are your stories tell them the way you want.

Lord_RayvenCloudLord_RayvenCloudover 12 years ago
about the complaints

Those complaining about the lack of carnal exploits within the storyline need to take thirty precious seconds out of their infantile lives to remove their craniums from their rectums and engage in self-fornication.. I know that I have been enjoying the story thus far and look forward to fresh installments.. Please keep up the excellent work and ignore the prattling of those only looking to get their rocks off..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up

Ignore the requests for more sex. The story

is spell binding as it is. Just keep it coming, I am really enjoying it.

bluto911bluto911over 12 years ago
On the side note.

Yes as some one said earlier the lose of one of the Q girls was heart breaking. I have to admit I was taken with them from the start. For some reason I originally thought you where gonna have both of them pregnant with twins as a twist lol. No matter again keep up the great story and don't change it to suit others tell it as it is told to you that's what makes it great.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 12 years ago
WAAAAA

Killing one of the Q-girls was certainly heartbreaking. Like another posted, I was expecting them to be the ones pregnant.

The story has been great and I have really enjoyed reading it. You are a true author! The ones whining (cry babies) about not enough sex should go read a stroke story, instead of a good story like this. I like that you are putting the story out there and not "forcing" yourself to include tons of sex which would bog the story down. Keep up the great work!

aeg06aeg06over 12 years ago
more

its good to see that you are keeping up with your story, when others let time lax between ch updates. hope to see more of this story soon. I agree with the others as little sex as there is, its still a great story.

Mr_CuddlesMr_Cuddlesover 12 years ago

'For me, the story is more important. My apologies to any I've disappointed.'

I am definatly not disappointed.

I too, like the story more than the sex, I feel getting to know the plot makes it more believable and more entertaining by then rather introducing the character, then BOOM! Instant sex.

I really like this story, your writing style intrigues me. I read chapter 1-7 in one sitting o.O

Your writing speed is just fine, though other authors that I have seen, had finished their 2 year long stories when I read them - Just look in my favourites and look for 'Shadow Dagger ch. 20'

Good job man, keep up the good work :)

Deuces,

Tommy

slavesmistressslavesmistressover 12 years ago
Keep it coming!!

Reading about sex becomes mundane after a time. This story has interest and plot and great characters. Kudos! and Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not enough Sex??

Don't listen to those complaints about not enough sex. It is a very good story, sex is the frosting on the cake. Besides, sex is like the gas crisis was, you may not get all you want but you will get all you need!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree

I'm agree with the author the story is more important rather than the inclusion, that became easy repetitive, about sex.

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
So the seer was wrong

People swear their undying allegiance and devotion to the one and the. Constantly defy his orders at every turn. Why the fuck is he putting up with this. The seer was dead wrong and he still listens to her? Main character is too stupid. Hope he dies soon and another smarter one found.

Tall_kTall_kabout 5 years ago
Completely agree

I _completely_ agree with your authors note; there are a plethora of stroke stories on Lit, but few excellent stories that happen to include a good sexy scene or two. Keep up the good work!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 3 years ago
I agree.

Your comment about the complaints about the lack of sex are right on. I MUCH prefer stories that flow and are not just wall to wall sex. Your approach is correct.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker12 months ago

Yóu just keep writing them; the way you have.. some want nothing but sex on this sight.. guess they don't like a story that goes along with it... Ok ;that's my peace. Now somebody can bitch at me to. 😉👍😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonSlayer_OK@DragonSlayer_OK
I am a single parent in Oklahoma City...recently relocated from the People's Democratic Republic of California. Not much else to say about myself other than I am a scooter tramp [biker]. You can tell by my picture that at over 60, I'm getting older and uglier...and even star...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES