On A's and O's

Story Info
Professor Stevens receives a desperate student.
3.6k words
4.67
10.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come!'

I put the research paper I'm reviewing down and sigh inwardly. Another interruption is not what I need right now, but there's nothing for it. Visiting hour is visiting hour.

For the thousandth time I think about how the university would be the perfect place to work if it wasn't for the students.

The door creaks open slowly and a mop of auburn hair precedes a young woman's head.

'Professor Stevens, may I have a minute of your time?'

'Of course, come on in and have a seat.' I plaster a non-committal smile on my lips and push my reading glasses down a notch.

A young woman in her early twenties enters timidly and closes the door behind her. A spark of recognition flashes in my brain, but I'm unable to place her completely. This is not unusual, given that my introductory class in Human Physiology has over a hundred students. With only one semester almost done, I have not had the time to learn any but a few names.

'How may I help you,' I ask in a mild tone, still trying to place her.

'Hi,' her voice cracks nervously. She's still standing inside the door, fidgeting with a lock of her long, slightly curly hair as it spills over her shoulder and down her chest. 'I'm Rachel, Rachel Morris. From Phys one-oh-one.' Her voice makes it a question, as if I should remember her.

It suddenly clicks in my mind. The quiet girl who always sits to the left, on the third row. She usually has her hair up in a severe ponytail, and her glasses are gone, but I recognize her now. I smile and wave for her to have a seat.

'Of course! I didn't recognize you with your hair down. Please, have a seat and tell me what you need!'

She steps over to the seat on the opposite side of my desk. Stacks of papers cover it completely, and my computer is almost blocked by the latest stack of tests left to grade.

'Professor Stevens, I...'

'Please, call me Alex. Professor Stevens is my dad, and you make me feel like some ancient mummy when you call me that.' She giggles in a very cute way and the tension in the room melts a little.

'Professor, ah, I mean, Alex, I have a problem I hope you can help me with.'

'I gathered as much,' I say with a small smile, 'please tell me what it is you need.'

She launches into a tale of her recent problems at home. It's the usual story of a sick, elderly grandmother and the need to go out of town to visit and so on. The story is an old one, and I've heard it and its variations many times before, but she seems earnest and sincere so I give her the benefit of the doubt and hear her out. While she prattles on, her eyes wander and I grab the chance to steal a few looks at her when she's looking away.

A mass of auburn, wavy hair with a bit of curl to it frames a quite pretty face. If she had used any make-up she would surely have turned heads on the street, but she seems a bit of a gray mouse. Her cheeks have a bit of colour to them, though if it's rouge or a blush is difficult to tell. Her shoulders appear tiny under the mass of hair, but I guess she's pretty average, neither petite nor plump. The loose blouse hints at a reasonably well stocked chest, but the fabric and hair spilling over it makes it difficult to tell when she's sitting down. Her hips are wide, and a pair of shapely legs peek out from her medium length skirt. Knees pressed together, it's difficult to tell anything else, but all in all she is quite attractive, if in a bookish sense. The best kind, in my opinion.

'...so I ended up with almost no time to study for the test, and I'm afraid I botched it completely. Sir, Alex, I really need to get a good grade on this test, or I'll risk losing my scholarship!'

I look up at the end of her story and meet her eyes. Did she see me checking out her legs? There was definitely more colour in her cheeks now, but that could just as well be from her empathic story.

'I see,' I start slowly, taking my glasses off and putting them down to get a moment to consider. 'You have to realize that this is the university, and it's up to each student to take responsibility for their studies.'

This is the mandatory response to every such plea for special treatment, and her face falls more with each word.

'I get a number of students come see me every semester with similar tales. I'm not saying I don't believe you, you seem very sincere and forthright, but Biology is not subjective, at least not at this level. I cannot change your grade simply because you ask nicely and have very good reasons. If the answers are incorrect, they are incorrect. No amount of pleading or excuses can alter that.'

'But...' she starts to object and I raise a finger to stop her.

'My mind is firm on this, and I could get in trouble if it's found out.'

Realizing the battle is lost, she starts to rise and gather her things. Head down, she bends to pick up her book bag when creamy skin flashes through the gap between the buttons of her blouse. The smooth skin of her breast is completely bare, and a semicircle of darker brown skin that can only be her areola peeks out. My cock lurches a little in my pants, luckily covered by my desk.

Since my wife forced me to choose between having kids, and by extension her, or my career a year ago, I have not had time to spend on women. A year is a long time to go without sex for a man in his early forties, and that flash of nubile breasts wakes something in me. Did she let her hair down and forgo the bra in order to offer an alternative way to improve her grade? An idea quickly forms in my mind as I ponder my options.

I'm not claiming to be any kind of supermodel or anything remotely close to that, but I know I'm fairly handsome. At well above average height and with broad shoulders, I can tower over most people. My strong chin and a neatly trimmed beard is usually enough to catch a woman's eye. The problem is mostly that I have to meet women for them to see me, something I've not done much aside from my twice weekly trips to the gym.

As opposed to most of my esteemed colleagues, I make a point of keeping my body in shape. I've found that long hours of reading manuscripts and articles benefits from a healthy body, not just a healthy mind. I had hoped I could perhaps meet someone at the gym when I started working out regularly after the divorce. However, my schedule only permits late evening workouts, and I'm usually one of only a few others there. Regardless, I stay in good shape, and with my height, I can strike an imposing figure if I want.

Rachel rises, her bag slung across her chest. The strap forces the fabric to stretch taut over her bosom, and what a bosom it is! Before she sees me staring, I start rifling through the stack of ungraded tests to reinforce the illusion of a dismissal and she turns toward the door with dragging feet. Her skirt is too loose to tell the shape of her ass, but the swell of her hips hints at a well-rounded pair of globes. The kind that molds itself nicely to a big hand and makes for a good handle when thrusting into someone from behind. I find her test and draw it from the stack just as she reaches the door.

'However,' I say as she grips the door handle. 'I am afforded the option of giving students the opportunity to re-take tests, seeing as this is an internal test and not an official exam.' She whirls toward me, hope shining in her eyes. I can tell she's been crying and my heart almost reaches out to her, especially considering what I'm about to do to her. Almost.

'Do you mean it?' Her voice drips with hope.

'Yes, I mean it. I am willing to discard the results of this test.' I hold it up to her. 'And we could cover the curriculum with an oral examination instead, right now.' Her eyes flash with a hint of alarm, perhaps from the tone in my voice, or perhaps from the way my eyes drift down her body as I say it.

'An, oral exam? Right now?' Her voice trembles a little, and I experience a moment of doubt. Did I misjudge her intentions in coming here? I consider the way she has chosen to let her hair down. Her choice to forgo her bra, and who knows what else. She twists one knee a little, as if nervous, but her eyes take on a speculative look and my doubts vanish like cum licked from a red pair of lips. She knows exactly what she's doing.

'Yes,' I say and rise slowly, giving her time to properly appreciate exactly how tall and big I am. 'I have a few hours available to me, and I can set aside the time to hear you in the curriculum, right now.'

Her eyes flicker quickly to my bulging groin, my hard cock clearly outlined by my pants. She tracks me like a cornered deer as I walk towards her, every move calculatedly slow so as to not spook her. When I draw close, her head tilts back a little, lips parting a fraction. Instead of leaning in for the kiss she obviously expects, I brush past her and lock the door.

Standing behind her, I let one finger gently trace the nape of her neck. She shudders, and from my vantage point, I can see straight down her cleavage. When did she have time to open more buttons? I gently sweep her hair back and admire the swell of her breasts as she subtly pushes them forward. The thin fabric of the white blouse molds itself to her magnificent chest, her nipples poking out like small grapes caught beneath the fabric. I lean down and put my mouth close to her ear.

'The subject of the test was Human Anatomy, correct?' She nods.

'We will start with naming the parts of the body. Your body. When I touch you, you will name the part I am touching and its function.' Again, a nod. Her breathing is quick and shallow, and her nipples are impossibly even harder. I grab the strap of her bag and slowly start removing it from across her chest. When the strap catches on her nipple, she hisses with an indrawn breath at the touch.

'Let's put this down, shall we?'

'Yes, thank you.' Her voice is weak and breathy with a hint of a stammer.

'Now,' I take her hand in both of mine and touch the tip of her forefinger. 'Name the bones in the hand, starting from the thumb towards the pinky.' She rattles them off, missing a few but gets them mostly correct.

'Very good, and what muscles control the hand?' Again, she names each of them, explaining which fingers they attach to. I hold her hand out to the side as she flexes each finger and showing the muscles. My thumb slowly strokes the inside of her wrist as she talks and I can see her pulse quicken in the vein there.

I work my way up her arm, telling her to name the muscles as I probe her soft flesh. The tension in the room builds as I draw closer to her shoulder. Her blouse around her arm is loose enough for me to stick my fingers underneath as I point to the muscles there before rotating her shoulder.

'Can you name the ligaments and tendon surrounding the shoulder socket?' She stumbles a little over a few of the latin names, mixing up some of them, but that might be because I let my hand drift towards her clavicle.

'That's the clavicle,' she says with a faint voice. 'It connects the shoulder to the breast bone.'

'Excellent. And how many pairs of rib bones do we have?'

'Twelve, Sir.'

'Very good, but let's count to be sure. Raise your arms.' She raises her arms, exposing her midriff and pulling her breasts together. I glance down at her cleavage and imagine how those soft breasts will look as I slide my cock between them. All in good time.

I slowly count her ribs as my fingers walk down them until my palms are resting on her bared waist. I slide my hands forward and up, noting the hard nub of a piercing in her navel, before resting them on her upper abdomen, right below her breasts.

'And what important part divides the chest from the abdomen?'

'The diaphragm?' The question is obvious in her voice. My imprecise question apparently baffles her, but I suppose allowances must be made when one is about to delve into the nuances of reproductive anatomy.

'Yes, I was referring to the diaphragm. And what are these?'

'My breasts. I mean, the breasts.' Her voice catches as I cover her soft flesh with my large hands, her nipples poking my palms beneath the thin blouse.

'Very good, and their function?'

'To provide the baby with milk, from the mammary glands inside. Mmmm, that feels good.'

'Any other function?'

'They're... They're also considered erogenous zones. And they can cause sexual arousal, particularly the areola and nipple. Yesss, those.' I squeeze her nipples firmly between my fingers, giving them a gentle twist.

'They're very sensitive,' she gasps. 'They can be, I mean.' The Freudian slip is not lost on me, and a twist them a little harder.

'Gaaah! Yes! Yes, just like that. Very sensitive.' She gasps and falls toward me, her ass bouncing off my cock.

'On the topic of erogenous zones,' I say as I continue to play with her nipples, her blouse now a bunch of cloth on the floor. 'Describe the effects of arousal. What happens when an erogenous zone, like the nipple, is stimulated?'

'I get this icy shiver down my spine,' she says, all pretense of clinical detachment gone from her voice. 'The skin around it puckers up and they get super sensitive. Sometimes I can make myself orgasm just from playing with them.'

'Interesting,' I say and swing her around, covering her right nipple with my mouth. 'Go on.'

'My breath becomes shallow and rapid, and I get a little light-headed. Like now, Sir. You can bite it. Yesss, like that!'

'Are there any other effects? When you get aroused, I mean?'

'Mmm, yes. The tingling continues down my spine, to my pussy. The Vulva, I meant to say. The labia swell with the increased blood flow and become more sensitive. The clitoris also swells, and becomes more sensitive. They begin to secrete a fluid, sometimes large amounts.'

'And this fluid, does it serve a purpose?'

'Yes, it aids in penetration, a preparation for intercourse.'

'Fascinating, show me, please.'

With a rip of Velcro, she steps out of her skirt and stands before me, naked except her shoes. Her eyes linger on the prominent wet spot at the top of my straining cock and she licks her lips seductively.

'Do you want me to name the parts of the Vulva as well, Professor?' The assertiveness in her voice makes me even harder and I have to swallow a lump in my throat.

'Please do.' This time it's my voice that's faint as I take in her beautifully curvy body and flawless skin. With a smile, she sinks down to her knees and lays back on the carpet. With her legs spread wide, she unfolds her flower in all its glory. Her swollen lips frame the healthy pink of her opening, a sheen of juice covering everything. I start unbuttoning my shirt as she gently probes herself and starts naming the parts.

'This is the Labia Majora, they provide a protective covering of normal skin around the outside. They are usually covered by pubic hairs, though I've had mine waxed. I prefer the smooth skin when I masturbate. Inside are the, aaaah, Labia Minora. Right here. It's better if you come closer.'

My pants and boxers bunch around my ankles before I kneel down and lean in for a closer look.

'Just to reiterate in case I missed anything, these are the Labia Minora?'

'Nnnngh! Yesss,' she hisses as my finger slowly slides up the inside of her slick inner lips.

'And this part, what is its name and function?'

'Ohmygod! That's, that's my clit. Clitoris, I mean. It's a collection of nerve endings that provide sexual stimulation. Yess, just like that!' Her clit is like smooth pebble in my fingers and I smile as she squirms before me.

'You mentioned something about fluids, vaginal secretions. What can you tell me about those?'

'Oh, ohmygod! Yess! Fluids? Yes, fluids, they aid in penetration.'

'Like this?' Her eyes roll back in her head as I push my cock slowly inside her. The smooth skin of her labia glide along my shaft and mold themselves to my girth, thinning as they stretch. When I pull back out, a film of sticky fluid coats me entirely. I look down and meet her eyes, her lids closed halfway in desire as I fuck her slowly, enjoying the first pussy in over a year to envelop my cock.

'Aside from procreation, what is the purpose of engaging in sexual activity?'

'It feels so good! I feel like I'm gonna come any second. Please, fuck me! Make me come!'

I lean down and cover her mouth with my own, our tongues wrestling as I push into her again and again. After just a few thrusts she starts screaming, the sound muffled as we kiss, and ripples of contractions massage my shaft. By some miracle or other, I have not yet come when she quiets down. A sheen of sweat beads her forehead and her breathing comes in gasps.

'Fuck, that was good! I haven't come so hard in ages!'

'Yes, as orgasms go, that looked to be a good one. I must say I'm impressed by you, you certainly have a good working knowledge of the human physiology. However, we should at least cover the basics of male anatomy as well.' I pull my still rock hard cock from her swollen pussy, the entire area a mess of sticky fluids and foam. I roll back to a sitting position and motion her to follow.

'Can you name the different parts of the male reproductive organ as well?' She smiles and licks her lips.

'Is it okay if I use my lips to indicate the different parts, Professor?'

'Of course, what else would you use?'

'Let's start at the top. This is the Glans,' her soft lips glide down the head of my cock. 'Mmm, I can taste myself on you. This part here is called the Frenulum.' I hiss as her tongue expertly flicks at that most sensitive area.

'Very good, go on!' My voice falters a little as she takes me fully into her mouth, my length gliding farther and farther into her throat. 'Oh, very good indeed! Now hold still for a second.' I grab the back of her head and hold her in place, her nose buried in my curly pubes. I pull her back up after a few seconds, strands of saliva connecting us as she takes a heaving breath.

'Whoa! I didn't think I'd get all of it down. That was my Larynx you felt, by the way.'

'Very good, extra credit for that tidbit of anatomy! Now, we've covered the female orgasm, but before we get to the male orgasm, I have one more question. This will be the deciding question. Right now you're at a solid B. Do you want that A?' She nods and licks her lips.

'I really, really want an A. What's the question?'

'Get on your hands and knees first.' I admire her form as she swings around and presents her full, round ass towards me.

'Now, for that A, what part is this?'

'My, my sphincter, Sir.'

'Good girl, you want that A?' I push my cock against her ass, her sphincter slowly giving way as I flex my glutes. With a grunt of determination she pushes back against me and my cock slides inside her tight, tight ass.

I am in heaven as her taut muscles massage the entire length of me when I enter her bowels, the sensation one of pure bliss. My ex wife never allowed me to fuck her in the ass, but this nubile young student gives me her ass with enthusiasm. Her hips prove to be the perfect handle, as I suspected, as I fuck her with a lust I have not felt for years. In only a few minutes I feel that good old tingling sensation in my balls and begin unloading a years' worth of pent up sexual tension inside her.

I fall over beside her, my cock still inside, though rapidly deflating. She scoots closer to me and leans back for a kiss as my flaccid cock slips from her ass, followed by a stream of my cum.

'So, did I get an A?'

'Yes. Yes, you most certainly did.'

'But Professor, we never got around to discussing the male orgasm. Perhaps I should return tomorrow after class to test me in the rest of the curriculum? I wouldn't want to get an A I didn't deserve, after all.'