All Comments on 'On A's and O's'

by MiddleAgedMan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayover 1 year ago

Good story! As a retired philosophy prof, there have been many of these kinds of opportunities over the years. I followed through on 2 of these. And of those two experiences, both more than 10 years ago, one of those students continues to use my body for her sexual pleasure several times a year! She is still as hot as she was the very first time! Thanks for your story! It was well written!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I found college had many staff members interested in furthering a female student's education. Since I was not as good in some subjects as others and the requirements for graduation required a well-rounded education I was willing to take advantage of sexual opportunities. Besides the faculty using me, there was also athletic department interest in attracting athletes by offering college girls. Overall, I made my parents proud by earning a degree, in doing so I became a very good cock sucker and educated whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiddleAgedMan@MiddleAgedMan
Update, January '24 I am very sorry for the long wait, life has been turbulent the past six months, with very little time to spare. In addition, I have hit kind of a road block in my story, and I'm struggling to get the story to evolve the way I want it. I appreciate the feed...