On-Call Futa Sucker

Story Info
The story of a Futanari's on-call cocksucker.
1.8k words
4.18
50.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This cruel story is inspired by the original work, "On-Call Cocksucker" by DionysusMas. I reached out to the author, but they have not maintained an online presence in years. You can find their work here on Literotica.

*

The text message contains a single word: "SUCK"

My Findr date stares in confusion as I rise from the table. I stammer an excuse as I put down a handful of money, leaving my expensive meal half-eaten. I took weeks of messaging back and forth to convince this girl to go out with me, but my needs don't matter to Tanya. The moment I receive her text, I must stop what I'm doing and rush to her apartment immediately.

"Tanya, your cocksucker is here!" calls Camila, answering the door. Tanya and her roommate look like sisters. They're both chubby Latinas with bad attitudes. I greet her with a smile, saying nothing. When I first moved into the apartment complex, I used to flirt with the brat. Now she refers to me only as cocksucker. I'm not even sure if she remembers my name.

For what feels like the hundredth time, I find myself kneeling in the dirty living room of Tanya's apartment, smiling with my mouth open and my tongue lolling out.

I try not to think about it too much. If I start to recall all the dates, birthdays, weddings, nights out, dinners with family, sporting events, and even final exams I've left interrupted to answer Tanya's summons, it makes me want to break down and cry.

I still can't believe how stupid I was. It started with a little innocent curiosity. After watching deepthroating porn for years, I developed something of a fixation with cocks. All it took was Tanya, one of the girls down the hall, to catch me staring at her bulge in the laundry room. That wicked smile of hers should have given her intentions away. But she knew all too well what I desired, and her flirting was impossible to resist.

"Just try it," Tanya said, stroking my arm, keeping her curvy body close to me. "If you don't like it, it's no big deal. There are other fun things we can do."

She treated me like an inexperienced virgin during that first session, taking her time to gently coach me on how to kiss, lick, and suck. Her cock was twice the size of mine, and I could barely fit it inside my mouth. After less than ten minutes, I broke away and apologized, leaving her with a massive case of blue balls. I told her it just wasn't for me and that I would need to think long and hard before experimenting with my sexuality again.

It wasn't until a week later that Tanya texted me a video of our whole interaction. My face was visible, and the video was edited in a way that made me look like an eager cocksucker. Then she showed me the contact information of all my family and friends, and the emails of the entire school faculty.

So, for what feels like the hundredth time, I make sure to smile as Tanya comes sauntering out of her bedroom. She's wearing a wrinkled tank top and simple white cotton panties, bulging with her stiff caramel girlcock. Her wide hips sway as she approaches me. She yawns, dropping onto the couch, barely acknowledging my presence. From the way she's dressed, I can tell she rolled out of bed not too long ago. It pains me to think that her morning wood takes priority over my dating life.

"Feet," Tanya yawns, slamming her heels on the coffee table. I practically jump at her toes, licking with more enthusiasm than you'd find from a thousand-dollar whore. "You are such a Goddess, Tanya. Thank you for letting me lick your perfect feet. I love the taste beneath your heels. I love the taste of your soles. I love the taste between your toes. They even smell wonderful! Oh, you are perfect in every way!"

Tanya only snickers and begins scrolling through her phone. The empty praise comes so easily that I want to crawl into a hole and die. Just a semester ago I was a young respectable engineering student, getting dates with regularity. I had even flirted with Tanya's roommate, Camila, when we first met. Now my entire sex life consists of tending to the dickgirl's cruel urges.

"Grass and ass," she mumbles, reaching for the T.V. remote. I hear the sound of some Mexican soap opera begin to play while I roll her a joint of marijuana. It's even my job to light it up and put it between her lips.

Then I begin the second part of her command. I balance her heavy ballsack on top of my forehead to gain access to her fat ass cheeks. She eases her hips forward and spreads her legs, giving me just enough space to access her dark rosebud. Squealing with delight, I reach out with my exploring tongue, slurping and sucking her insides.

I hate the way her sticky ballsack, which hasn't been washed in God knows how long, rests on my forehead. I hate the way the taste and smell of her butthole no longer bother me. I moan like a female pornstar as I tongue her, but I want to scream in frustration. How many months has it been since I kissed a girl on the lips?

Of course, I'm not allowed to use my cock to pleasure Tanya's asshole. She is strictly a lesbian, or so she claims. Turning a naive white boy into her personal cocksucking asslicker seems to supersede her sexual preferences.

I can tell Tanya has finished her joint by the way her asshole relaxes. I make sure to keep licking enthusiastically, uttering sounds of pure ecstasy. If she thinks I am slacking off for even a moment, the resulting punishment could ruin my life. She is an uneducated loser who works as a salesgirl at a local clothing store that serves upper-class white college students. Perhaps that is what makes her so impulsive and temperamental. I learned that the hard way.

Once, to prove her point, Tanya sent a photo of me with her cock in my mouth to one of my ex-girlfriends. I hurried to her workplace and begged her to keep my secret, saying it was just a little kinky fun gone wrong. Luckily, my ex-girlfriend was a progressive type and agreed not to do something so awful as 'outing' me.

From that day forward, I knew Tanya meant business.

"Enough," she grunts.

I pull away from her sparkling clean anus and peel her balls off my forehead. Her cock stands stiffly in front of me, but without Tanya's permission I'm only allowed to stare. I assume the position, hands on my lap, tongue out, huge smile on my face. The soap opera must be good today because it takes her a few minutes to remember what she called me over for.

For the first time today, Tanya looks at me. "Suck."

"Yay!" I exclaim, crawling forward with my mouth open. I keep my palms on the floor as I shove my face into her lap. My face is the only part of my body that is permitted to touch her. I embrace her cock with my mouth, treating her like a long-lost lover. I can taste the unmistakable flavor of pussy. How long ago was Tanya fucking some beautiful girl that I'm only allowed to dream about? Sometimes I see them coming and going through the peephole of my apartment door. She seems to have a parade of them waiting for her, women of every age, race, size, and socioeconomic status. But not even all that pussy can satisfy her.

Her cock becomes my world as I stuff its length down my throat. My gag reflex is all but obliterated and my body welcomes its fleshy invader. Her smell, her taste, even the shape of her womanhood, all of it is familiar to me. I pull out halfway and praise her between thrusts. "You're a goddess, an Aztec queen." Slurp. "This stupid white boy is so lucky to have your perfect cock down his throat." Slurp. "I was so dumb and privileged before I met you." Slurp. "I am nothing but your stupid puta..."

The sick part is, I've started to believe the things I say. Tanya's power over me is real and it's hard to deny my place beneath her. She could ruin me with the tap of a finger. The fear follows me everywhere. My entire future depends on how well I suck on her feet, asshole, her balls and cock.

"I love you, Goddess Tanya. Thank you for blessing me, for all you do for me. My life's purpose is to bring you joy..."

Grunting, I feel Tanya's balls clench against my chin as she begins to climax. I take her deep inside and contract my throat, giving her full length the perfect amount of suction. I used to struggle and choke, but now her cum pumps directly into my stomach.

After the flood of seed tapers off, I hold her inside of me, smiling. Tanya always has to piss after cumming, but usually not for ten or so minutes. It is my duty to keep still on her softening cock, waiting for her to release her fluids. My throat is nothing more than a toilet for whatever her cock can spew at me.

Finally, Tanya moans as she empties herself. It still amazes me how much she can piss and how fast I can manage to swallow it.

Flush with pleasure, Tanya gifts me a rare scratch behind the ear. I melt at her touch. I'm like a neglected dog whose owner has paid it attention at long last. I often daydream about the two of us having a normal, loving relationship. It makes me aroused and ashamed.

"Damn, your cocksucker is still here?" Camila says, carrying a bowl of popcorn. She sits next to Tanya, and the two of them begin to snack. Camila gives me a look that resembles both pity and disgust.

"He don't got nothing better to do," Tanya says, chuckling as she uses the remote to flip between channels.

I wonder if Tanya knows how much I hate her. Or how much I desire her. I wonder what she thinks of the smile on my face.

Tanya yawns and scratches her cock before stuffing it back in her panties. "You can go now, Puta."

"Thank you, Goddess!" I tell her, backing out of the apartment slowly, smiling the whole while.

In the safety of the hallway, I sink to the floor. I hate myself as I reach inside my trousers, stroking my despicable erection.

I know it won't be long before Tanya calls me again.