All Comments on 'On-Call Futa Sucker'

by MiracleMilk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Dresser

I never found so much fun until i turned in to a full on sissy.I did not care what people said about me dressed and made up as a women.I found all i needed i gatting fucked and sucking cocks.My first cock was big fat and long.I sucked his cock and made him cum two big loads . When he got hard again he fucked me silly for a good hour filling me with his monster load.I met up with him and now his friends for group sex.I let them do what ever they wanted to do They fucked me i sucked all their cocks swallowed all their loads and finished with a mouth full of piss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pp

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

Sad, just sad!! Life is full of enough pain and suffering already...... Why not bring happiness and love in to this world if instead of sadness and pain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 2 years ago

I love the concept of this story but I didn't care for it being told mainly as a flashback. I would have really enjoyed the development of making the protagonist into cocksucker.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiracleMilk@MiracleMilk
You've reached the profile of MiracleMilk! I'm an erotica writer who enjoys a wide range of fetishes and genres. Most of my stories have some aspect of humiliation or domination. If you enjoy my stories, please consider supporting me on SubscribeStar, where you can unrelease...