On Demand Ch. 03

Story Info
Cuckold learns history of wife cheating.
1.4k words
3.56
19.9k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the aftermath of our sex, we drank the martinis she had been working on when I arrived at home. She cleaned up the broken glass and mixed a second pitcher. I glowered at her and considered my options as the gin worked its fumy magic on my brain.

My world had shifted completely in the last hour or so, from the moment I had spied on her fucking the lawn boys until just now when I had willingly licked their cum from her pussy, things had gone into surreal overdrive. I was angry and hurt, I felt betrayed and demeaned, but most of all I was so raging hot at this new view of my wife that I wanted to fuck her again already.

It was like one of those optical illusions where you see a picture of a vase, but in the blink of an eye it becomes a picture of two faces looking at one another. I'd been looking at her as a vase for eight years, a pretty, smart, very accomplished vase, certainly. But a normal, everyday vase, nevertheless. And now she was something else. A sex object straight out of the hottest porn videos I'd ever watched. And just like you can't un-see the second image of the two faces looking at one another once you've noticed it, I would never again be able to see her as just my wife.

Eventually we talked. I asked her how long she had been fucking the lawn guys.

"Two years," she replied. Then added "But I've been cheating on you for almost five years now."

That set me back. These weren't the only guys she'd been fucking? And now she was going to come clean with all the details? A full confession?

"Look, honey," she said, glancing down at her drink rather than at me, "I know you don't really want to hear all this, but I think if we're going to go forward at all, you need to know everything. And when you do, you'll need to make some decisions."

Now she looked right at me.

"I'm a sex addict. I know it. I like it. And I'm not going to change who I am, even for you. I love you. I like you too. You're fun and sweet and generous. You're not bad in the sack, either, but there's no way you can give me what I need on your own.

"We don't have any kids to mess up, no matter what we decide, but now that you've found out what's going on, the only real way to even think about us staying together is if you know it all and accept it all. I'm not particularly proud of what I've done to you, but I'm not overly upset about it either. I've been a good wife, but I think that's over."

She drained her glass and stood up to pour another drink from the pitcher.

She sat down on the couch, at the far end, away from me, and tucked her legs under her. She'd thrown on the Victoria's Secret robe again and she'd wiped the obvious cum stains off of her flesh. She looked like a model with her tits peeking out at me and her hair all messy.

"Like I say, I started cheating on you about five years ago. Just after we found out we were never going to have kids." That had been a difficult time, I remembered. We'd done all the fertility tests, and it was her body that was unable to conceive. She'd been depressed for months. That was when she went back to work.

"It happened when I went to Houston to run a training class, you remember? I went there for a week. It was the first time we'd been apart for more than a day or so. You called me every evening. I know you were worried about me. I think you thought I might hurt myself.

"I guess in a way I did. I met this guy in the hotel bar the first night. They had a happy hour for the guests. He was gorgeous. A few years younger than me, tall dark and handsome. And the thing that really did it for me? His voice. He had an English accent and a voice as deep as the deep blue sea."

She looked aside for a moment and I knew she was thinking of him, remembering him. I swallowed the last of my gin and set the glass aside in case I broke the stem in my clenched fist.

"He gave me his spare key card and left me to make the decision myself," she continued after a pause. "I spoke with you on the phone in my room and then I went up to him. I slept with him every night that week. He fucked me in ways I'd never even imagined.

"His cock was huge, and from the moment we got started it never got soft. He'd fuck me for an hour until it actually started to hurt and then we'd have a drink, take a shower and start again. He bent me over the back of a chair and made me stand on tip toe while he actually spanked me with his cock.

"Oh, my god," she shuddered with pleasure at the memory.

"I wanted him to possess me in every way he could. I begged him to fuck me in the ass, and he did, slowly at first, then hard and fast. He had to gag me so my scream wouldn't wake the neighbors, but I wouldn't let him stop.

"During the day, I would teach my class and he would go to his work, and then we'd have a drink in the bar at six o'clock and go upstairs to fuck. I even spoke to you one night on my cell phone while he was fucking me. I was kneeling on his bed so he could watch in the mirror and he was sliding his cock in and out of me really slowly. I was cumming the whole time. I must have sounded like a complete moron on the phone."

I remembered the conversation. I had thought she was drunk.

"When the week was over, we both went our separate ways. I came home feeling relaxed and very satisfied. You were very sweet and welcoming. I felt like a total shit at first, but then I realized that he had got me past the depression I had been in, and it wasn't like an opiod that I could get addicted to, right?"

She laughed a little and got up for the pitcher. This time she offered to pour me a drink as well, and I accepted it from her. When she sat down, she was a little closer to me on the couch.

"Within a month, I was looking for more. And once you start looking, it's not hard to find. I went to bars in town at lunch time. There's always a good looking fellow who's willing to buy a lady a drink. And then fuck her stupid in the back of her car.

"I had a couple of regular dates in different bars each week, and then one of them asked if his friend could join in.

"'Why not,' I shrugged. Sounds like a party. It was too. Being fucked by two guys at the same time is crazy hot. We went to a motel and I started coming almost as soon as they were inside me. One in my pussy, one in my mouth. Nice and deep. Slow. Slide that cock in, baby."

She was masturbating herself on the couch and she opened her legs so I could watch her as she spoke, describing in detail how their cocks had felt inside her, how excited she had been and how wonderful it was when they shot their load into her.

"I was their slut and they were my come pistons," she sighed as her fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy. She closed her eyes to relive the memory and I knew in that moment that I was going to go down there again, taste again the cum in my wife's cunt, suck out the last of the spunk those two boys had deposited deep inside her, and that I would willingly do it again and again.