All Comments on 'On Display: Slut at the Library'

by jen123jen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting but a little confusing...

This is an exhibitionism story and has little to do with BDSM besides the use of clothespins to heighten the feelings while exhibiting 'yourself'.

So apart from being in the wrong category, this story is fun and shows promise.

If this is a 'faction' story it's pretty cool that you are silly enough to do such things, AND clever enough to write pretty well about it. ;-)

Anyway, I have to go to the library now, but maybe next time you could get an editor? (Um, or a better editor? *cringes*)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
jen puts the M in masochist

While I agree this story might have been better placed in the exhibitionist section, she certainly likes the degredation and humiliation S and M delivers.

I thought this story was quite creative and unique- whether it's true or fantasy, I enjoyed it.

I hope you degrade yourself further and have a chance to write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great writing

very erotic cant wait for more chapters

SluttieSammieSluttieSammieover 16 years ago
Love Your Ideas

The thought of doing what you did by crawling under the stalls naked when you could have been caught was such a turn on!!! You have inspired me to do the same so hope you dont mind me copying a few of the things youve done. Cant wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Too bad you stopped writing, this is very good material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sooo goos

fuck, that was sooo good

soKINKYsoKINKYalmost 9 years ago
"Forced" in public

I love your stories. I love to be "forced" too. You have more brave than i. Keep up the stories please. I would love to exchange some dares.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous