All Comments on 'On Dommes and Submissives'

by darkgoddess2478

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HI

Dommes are to hard to find

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uhm...

What complete tripe about females being the better species (btw you mean gender, not species, we're all one species).

Speaking as a female dominant, the idea that women are superior to men is ridiculous. Have you never encountered male dominants? Are they 'less' than female dominants (collectively, not individually).

Furthermore, look at the culture and history of just about *any* society. Thoroughly male dominated, women were either forced or willingly in the subservient position, if our gender was so much the greater, why did we 'allow' religion, state, law, males to dictate our status in society?

Theory aside, a good idea for a dominant is not to ask questions your sub cannot answer correctly. Lead them to the right answer, instead of scolding them for having no idea! How could someone whose never studied math know the square root of 1200?

A dominant who doesn't afford their submissive with respect is wasting both their time, as this article was a waste of mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous