All Comments on 'On Her Path to Complete Submission Ch. 04'

by Pirlouit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TBH

I haven’t been able to read this section of the story, the “golden showers” are a step too far for me, I’ve read “from slut to slave” but skipped the ending. The G/S stuff is a complete turn off. I’m hugely relieved and appreciated the fact that you included it in the tags, so a big thanks for doing that.

The main title of this part of story drew my attention and whilst logically I can understand why a sub would submit to G/S I don’t see the attraction in it. I don’t understand what the dominant gets out of it or why they would subject someone they’re supposed to love to that kind of treatment. So despite the enticing title I haven’t read it.

Tess (UK)

PirlouitPirlouitalmost 4 years agoAuthor
TBH -

Too bad you are anonymous as you likely won’t read this. Thank you for the comment - i appreciate them all and it’s always helpful.

ArubedoArubedoalmost 4 years ago
To Tess

I have not read this story either, but to perhaps try to answer this question, I guess it depends on your view of what urine is. In essence it is just water with excess minerals and other things the body no longer needs. It can even be considered in high regard in some cultures and it was used by some.

Maybe today it is poorly seen, but outside the case of some people who have too strong odour (considering you can even smell it well), it's really not as bad as culture makes it to be. If you don't have any strong notions against it, it's no worse than drinking cum (also very despised by some because of some having a poor taste and/or the general stickiness).

In short, it will depend more on what your view of it is. Outside our social perceptions it is not much more than hot salty water.

I hope this perhaps clarifies this a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope Liz does not get in over her head

Pepper Spray? And making sure your car is heading in the right direction just in case? That may not bode well for Liz and Rachel in the future sessions. Frank is ok with what Liz is doing? Seems that Liz is taking chances with Rachel's future. Rachel still has a job, right? Rachel still trusts Liz and is anxious to see how much more Liz can push her. In this fantasy, I am hoping for a good ending and Frank and Rachel really fall in love with each other. Liz stays a good friend and maybe hooks up with another female slave that she can dominate and explore her dominate side. Ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story - I like it:)

gringo2023gringo202311 months ago

one of the best stories, non stop reading, sadly there are no more chapters with RACHEL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous