On His Knees Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara plans new ways to tease her husband.
1.4k words
4.47
28.1k
24

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday morning Steve was upstairs putting away laundry. Dice Day had come and passed but Sara refused to tell him what she rolled. She liked to do that sometimes and he suspected it was so that she didn't actually need to commit to a day and could just make him cum whenever she finally felt like it. Still it was good of her to roll the dice at all seeing as she had given him a ruined orgasm so recently. She must have realized that it had done nothing to his libido. As he finished closing the bottom dresser drawer he heard Sara calling to him.

He walked into the living room to find her slouched on the couch holding an iPad. She was wearing a t-shirt and pyjamas, but the pyjamas were around her ankles so he knew why he had been called on.

"Do you wanna see something?"

"Of course!" He cozied up next to her on the couch, wearing nothing as usual, drawing warmth from her body.

It was a video shot from a phone, and a little hard to make out from Steve's angle with the glare coming in from the window. But he could see an Asian woman in thick makeup with her hair in an up-do, kneeling on the ground in a formal, strapless blue dress, looking up at whoever was holding the phone. Steve guessed what was going to happen next and sure enough the woman undid the man's belt and pants and a half-mast cock popped out at her face. She smiled upward and grabbed it in her hand, wiping it across her cheek and licking it lavishly. She made a comment that was too quiet to hear.

"Sorry I'll turn it up." Sara adjusted the volume.

"Hmm that feels good baby. Don't tease me I want to be in the back of your throat." The man spoke.

The woman rolled her eyes playfully but then complied.

"Do you not recognize her?" Asked Sara.

"No -- do I ... oh my god, this is Lian? She did it?"

"Yup. Her husband didn't mind taking the video at all, but we're under strict orders from Lian to watch it once and delete it."

"Holy shit" mouthed Steve as he watched Lian on the screen. Still on her knees, her mouth was bobbing on the now hard cock in the picture, and she was starting to use her hands to push down on the strapless dress. With a sudden jolt both of her tits popped out. They hung pendulously and she scooped them up with one hand each, mashing them against each other for her husband to watch. Her nipples were large and she pinched one with each finger, stretching them out away from her breasts and when she let go they stuck out further than before, puffy and lewd. Her husband slapped away one hand to fondle her breast and she used the now free hand to gently cup his testicles as she slathered saliva over his shaft.

This was not a demure blowjob. Lian forced her husband's cock deep down her throat and soon her mascara was running with tears and long thick strands of saliva swayed from her chin with the rhythm of her movement.

Sara looked down at Steve's hardened cock. "You know now I feel kind of guilty letting you watch this. I'd say you and Lian are about even for what she saw of you. Get on your knees. The video is only twenty minutes - if you can make me cum before it's over I'll play with my toy, the one between your legs, until it starts drooling. Sound fair?" And she ever so lightly tapped the head of his cock as she said it.

Steve muttered an assent. Risking her wrath, he got up slowly trying to burn the image of Lian's breasts in his memory. Then he got on his knees and turned his attention from the slurping noises on the ipad to the task of removing Sara's underwear. Sara took little notice of Steve except to raise one leg after the other to help him slip her panties off.

At this point the camera had been propped up on a pillow and the screen faced Lian with her husband behind her, fucking her doggy style. Her breasts swayed beneath her and she moaned loudly as she clutched the sheets with white knuckles. Steve listened to the sounds of Lian crying out and the slapping of flesh and felt an almost steady trickle of precum running down his cock as he began planting kisses and long broad licks on Sara, alternating between her thigh and shaved pussy. Perhaps subconsciously imitating Lian, he allowed his saliva and the juices from his wife's pussy to run down his own chin and he lathered her with them.

"I've got to give it to him, he's been pounding Lian hard for five straight minutes. She already came once and he's not showing any signs of stopping. Fuck I think she actually went cross-eyed there."

Lian's voice interrupted suddenly from the speakers, "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me harder. Use me like your little slut." Her husband grunted from behind her, now somewhat out of breath, and spanked her loudly in reply.

"It's too bad you're missing this," Sara taunted him gently, "He's fucking her from behind, and he's grabbed onto both of her wrists and he is just pulling her into him over and over. One minute she's taking it like a rag doll and then the next she's arching her back and her tits are bouncing every direction." She stopped as Steve groaned beneath her and she reached down with one hand to tousle his hair.

"Fuck I know you try your best to do this to me when we put on that cream, but I miss having a man that can plough me like this. It's the one downside to our arrangement."

Steve whimpered beneath her.

"Now don't whine baby. You just show mommy how talented you are with your tongue and make up for it okay?"

She smiled as Steve actually renewed his efforts. It felt good. Or watching her friend get her brains fucked out felt good. Must have been both. She saw the counter drawing close to the end of the video and wanted to cum before it finished.

"Steve, I'm gonna use my fingers, I want to cum now. Be a good boy and just lick lower for me but stay out of my way."

Steve did as he was asked, though he felt disappointed in himself that he couldn't make her cum quickly enough on his own.

On the screen Lian was on her back now. Her husband had pinned both of her wrists above her head with one large hand as he impaled her from on top.

"Please baby, please cum inside me. I want you to fill me up." Lian's voice from the video came out loudly.

"Oh yeah, is that what you want? Do you want my cum dripping out of your panties when you go to meet your friends tonight?"

"Fuck yes. Show them what a slut I am for you."

Sara gasped at her friend's behaviour. "He's about to cum in her baby. Fuck this is so hot. When was the last time you actually came inside me? Do you even remember what it feels like to plunge a cock inside a woman and shoot your load into her?"

Steve whimpered again into her pussy and his pathetic sounds sent a shiver through her, as she had hoped. Then she felt some wetness on her foot. She peered down and saw that a small puddle of precum had collected on the floor. "Fuck baby you're leaking like a faucet. If you can't learn to control yourself I'm going to put you back in your cage." But she grinned inwardly at her own cruelty.

As Lian's husband grunted on screen and finally stopped thrusting, presumably to empty his load into Lian's ravaged pussy, the thought of how much fun she would have with Steve and his supercharged ejaculate took hold of her. Maybe she would make a permanent rule that he had to lick up all of his cum every time he came, as Maggie had suggested. The thought of poor Steve, who even now was dutifully lapping at her labia, realizing that every orgasm he had would be punished with a demeaning exercise was enough to send her over the top. She felt a tightness in her vagina, and an electric tingling that spread across her body, all the way to her fingertips. Her heart raced and she shook repeatedly, throttling Steve's head between her thighs as she did. As the warm waves passed over she resolved to go through with it. She would make him beg to do terrible things and he would do them all. And then he would thank her for it.