On His Leash

Story Info
Kao and Lyla, dragons, experiment with a collar and leash...
2.1k words
1.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Lyla purred, the dragoness with a golden orange, black and white body -- like a koi fish -- down on her knees in Kao's bedroom. It was oddly plain for a young dragon like him, but, well, she was glad that he didn't have anything silly on the walls, like posters of naked dragonesses and the like. Sure, she knew that was the sort of thing younger drakes were into, sometimes, but it wasn't the vibe she was going for.

Even if she was having sex with her best friend's son.

Even then.

They'd been fucking for a while and had got to know one another a little better, though Lyla had never thought she would ever have looked at her friend's adult son in that way. Sure, he was still very young, probably coming close to a birthday now, but he had a maturity and a freshness to him that took her breath away.

"You look good down on your knees for me."

"Mmmm..."

Lyla agreed with him wholeheartedly, though she did no more than sneak a glance to the right in the full body mirror in Kao's bedroom. Her tail twitched back and forth, need rising through her, though she was sure he could smell her wet pussy even then, her arousal clinging deliriously to her folds.

She saw herself: older, but goddess-like. She didn't think that anyone could make her feel like that ever again. Even with the collar around her neck, the heavy, blue leather striking against the lighter skin there. Lyla didn't have scales like most dragons living in the city, of course, but smooth, soft skin with a unique pattern that would never be replicated on any other body. And she felt the leather collar even more for it, connected with a short chain, gleaming in gold, and a longer, leather leash in two-tone blue. It reminded her of the ocean, yet it was meant to be sexy.

Dominating. Controlling. But definitely sexy too.

Sure, of course, yes... Lyla was still technically married but her husband was away so much that she wondered where he was getting his needs met too, if he even had all that much of a sex drive after all. It was almost as if they were, occasionally, two roommates who came back together to live together in the same house from time to time.

And that wasn't really the way a marriage was meant to be.

So, she took all that she could elsewhere, even though things had started between her and Sasha, just friends with benefits, so they both got their needs met. Kao had changed all that and Lyla shivered as he wrapped the leash around his hand, her tongue slipping out against her own lips in a languid lap.

"Mmmm... Yes..." She breathed, surprised by her own breathy tone. "I'd do anything for you."

She meant it too, Kao smirking as his tail curled and twisted back and forth, betraying his need. Otherwise, the younger drake was very much in control and her heart pounded knowing that he had chosen her amongst all the others he surely could have had. But maybe there was a benefit to being older and more experienced too, still willing to experiment and find out new things that she enjoyed.

His cock swelled, pumping up thick and full, a smooth length of dark shaft that she already ached to take into her mouth. Yet with the collar around her neck, she could not, would not.

Not without being ordered to.

She groaned, bobbing her head, her lips parted, tongue flickering out. Kao's smirk grew, his cock twitching and throbbing.

"Do you want this?"

She nodded quickly, grunting in the back of her throat.

"Oh, fuck, yes..."

"Then you're going to have to do a good job, aren't you?"

"Mmmm... Yes..."

However, Lyla blinked up at him, not knowing exactly what it was that he wanted to do a good job with her over. She panted lightly, shivering with lust, not even able to close her legs to hide her arousal, heat crawling through her, pulsing and tingling.

"Mmmmm... Come on, Kao, please..."

She couldn't stop herself from begging, her tail curling and twitching, shifting her weight from one knee to the other, huffing hotly. The dragon only smirked and rubbed his cock against the outside of her muzzle, testing just how much self-control the dragoness had over herself.

"Oh, Kao..."

"I love when you beg..."

She rather liked it too, even though it was not something she knew how to admit aloud -- not yet, at least. That was okay, however, for not everything had to come out instantly, licking her lips, breathing in deeply just to take in the scent of the drake. He had showered only very recently and there was still a fresh, pine-like scent clinging to his scales. That could not overrule the aroma of his musk around his crotch, however, the drake rolling his hips forward so her nose could tease into the crease of his nuts.

"Mmmph..."

It could have been demeaning -- and maybe it was. Yet that did not mean Lyla felt it any differently, groaning, shivering, her eyes half-lidded with lust.

"Please, Kao, let me taste you..."

The drake, however, was not infallible when it came to his need and he was not an experienced dominant partner either; he wasn't meant to be. They were only playing and experimenting, a safe word at the ready if ever needed, all consensual between them.

Yet he ached to feel the sweet suckle of her lips folding around his cock and sliding down his length, caressing the dark spire as she sank all the way down to the base. His mother could deep throat his cock, taking it into the back of her throat, a little better than Lyla, but that was only because the dragoness' muzzle was a little shorter than his mother's. After all, everyone was different.

"Take it all down then..."

The words rolled from his lips in a hiss and a lap of his tongue, smacking against the outside of his muzzle. Yet it was all he could do to sink his shaft into the wet heat of her mouth, adoring that tongue and just how it flicked up and curled around him. She was everything he could have wanted in a partner, though he couldn't see a long-term relationship there -- though neither did the drake want a long-term relationship, not at that stage in his life. It would come, for him, when he was ready.

Until then, he was more than happy to fuck Lyla and take her hotly, spearing deep into her muzzle while she gulped around the head of his cock, giving him an additional shiver of sensation, pulsating across the tip of his cock. He panted heavily, a raspy groan grinding from the back of his throat, yet all he had to do was draw the dragoness back and forth, his fingers curling more possessively around the collar.

"Mmmph..."

He growled, enraptured by how her muzzle took his cock, his shaft sinking deep on the floating, succulent caress of her tongue. Kao could well and truly lose himself in her muzzle -- and the dragon didn't mean his load. The collar was thin enough that he could get his fingers fully around it, the warmth of the older dragoness sinking into him as he leaned a little more over her.

He could have covered Lyla with his body if he wanted to, thrusting and grinding, though he barely moved his hips at all, controlling her completely and utterly. His tail may well have been able to do the same task as the collar, if he had taken that inclination, the dragoness moaning around him as all those soft vibrations from her mouth travelled straight down into his cock and balls.

Lyla trembled, her hands still on her thighs. Kao hadn't told her she could touch herself yet and the longer she went without caressing her pussy, feeling just how her arousal beaded and rolled from her entrance, marking her folds, the more she wanted to. Desire curled inside her, flaring up like an ember that was being fed with fresh kindling, allowed space into which to grow, moment by moment and breath by breath.

"Ohhhhh..."

He moaned and she picked up her head a little, though did not expect Kao to pull out. Yet the fire in his eyes took her breath away and Lyla held herself back from complaining a moment before she did.

No... She didn't want to be a dragoness like that. She wanted to whine, to beg, to plead -- but all that differed greatly from complaining.

"Mmmm... Please..."

She breathed, licking her lips, though Kao knew exactly what he was doing as he dragged her upright by the collar, helping her out a little by curling his tail around her buttocks. It gave her a little lift in which to get to her feet, but he pressed her, face first, over the bed, ignoring her need to get her arms under her.

"Oof!"

He handled her more roughly than usual, yet the dragoness was right where she wanted to be, face down in the bed, her breasts pressing into the bed and her feet scrabbling for purchase as they braced on the carpet. She grunted, the taste of the drake still lingering in her mouth, her tail hiked high and ready for him.

"Mmmph... Please..."

But she didn't have to beg anymore, even if she couldn't drag more words to her lips in a moment like that, grunting softly, her eyes half-lidded. She got what she wanted either way as Kao lined up behind her, guiding his cock into the succulent heat of her pussy, driving deep and startling a gasp from her lips.

"Mmmmmmm, oh, yes..."

She languished there, the rolling thrusts of the young drake everything she needed. It had been a long time since she had slipped away into sweet submission like that, but it was freeing too, in a way. It was something that could only be done with a trusted partner and she knew, with every part of her body and soul, that Kao would never hurt her.

So, she let him pound her, relishing in his grunts and gasps, the moans that rolled from his lips. He slammed into her, harder and faster, treating her crudely, testing her limits.

Lyla wasn't even sure she had limits that would come into play between them, though there may have been more kink at play, if they wanted to dig into it. It was kind of kinky too when she was fucking a much younger dragon, the age difference between them hardly something she could ignore in the slightest.

He growled as he tipped over her, the leash still tucked firmly into his hand as he clasped his hand around it.

I'm not letting go of you.

One way or the other, Kao would keep Lyla on his leash, perhaps even when he struck out into the world, seeking his own career and relationships. The drake snarled, a hot flush of need swelling within her, her body tight around him, milking his cock of every drop of cum he had to give. With every thrust, his nuts bounced off her backside and he grunted, needing more, so close to the edge.

Yet it was only when he gave a sharp yank on the collar and tightened the pressure of the collar around her neck that she climaxed, her pussy suddenly tugging and pulling around his cock, rippling erratically. He heaved and lost control too, only a few moments later, keeping his cock as deep inside her as possible to pound her with short, savage thrusts.

"Mmmph..."

The moment was right and he took it in slowly, savouring it. Even though it was kinky play, not something he had ever honestly anticipated getting into, it was something that brought them closer together.

And he wanted to see just where they could take that, the development of their relationship.

There simply was so much more to explore...

All while Lyla remained on his leash.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Cybernetic Transformation Roberto transforms into her body with cyber enhancements...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Nothing But Horse Cocks Elle goes far too far transforming with many cocks and balls.in Fetish
The Corrupting Commission Pt. 01 A transformation commission goes awry...in Fetish
Laying Their Eggs Inside Her Ropes and Kao pump Fyr full of eggs...in Fetish
More Stories