On Holiday with My Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben's relationship with his Dad deepens.
2.2k words
4.81
5.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the second morning of our holiday and I'm out for a run. A little later than usual, due to getting distracted by my Dad. After getting fucked by him last night, I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw was his hard cock, dripping precum on to his stomach.

I crawled down and licked some off the end of his knob, before sliding my mouth down the length of his shaft.

Dad gave a moan of satisfaction and put his hand behind my head, stroking my hair. With his other hand, he reached out and took hold of my hip, pulling me towards him.

I shuffled round and felt his tongue on my cock, flicking around my pee hole, then sliding down the banjo string, to lick my balls.

Soon we were working furiously on each other's cocks to bring us both to orgasm.

We came at the same moment, releasing a big load in the other's mouth, which we both swallowed.

I kept on licking Dad's cock to get every drop of cum and he did the same to mine, until we sat up and our mouths came together for a cum tasting kiss.

Tempting though it was to lie there with him, I did want to do my morning run, so pulled on shorts and a vest, intending to shower when I came back.

So here I was, running along the promenade, with my cock still sticky in my shorts and the taste of Dad's load in my mouth.

I cut my run short and circled round to pick up bread at the bakery again, then headed back.

Dad had showered and shaved, smelling clean and fresh when I got close to him.

He took a deep sniff of my body.

"You smell of sweat and sex, but I like it."

He sent me off to shower, while he laid out breakfast.

I'd been thinking about visiting the local market this morning, one of the oldest and largest on the coast. I thought Dad might find it interesting and even write a piece to sell, as he did quite a bit of travel writing. We could also buy fruit and salad veg while we were there.

When I suggested it over breakfast, Dad was keen and saw the potential for a magazine article.

The market was spread over a large feria ground and we spent the morning exploring the stalls. There were antiques, cds, hand carved stuff and pottery. Dad took a lot of photos, in case he decided to write his article.

We stopped for coffee, then headed to the produce stalls to get fruit and veg, including some cooked chicken for a late lunch, then wandered slowly back.

I knocked up a chicken salad and we took it out to the balcony, with the bottle of complimentary wine from the fridge, sitting down in just our shorts.

It was good to relax after walking around all morning and then Dad had the idea to spend the afternoon sunbathing out here on the balcony.

I was all for it too and had already worked out that our balcony wasn't overlooked, unless you were a passing seagull, so it would be safe to sunbathe naked, one of my favourite things to do.

When I put it to Dad, he agreed that was a great idea. This man surprises me at every turn.

I took the lunch plates in and came back with beach towels and lotion.

There were two sunloungers and a day bed, which I let Dad have, as he's a bit taller than me.

We dropped our shorts and stretched out, pouring the last of the wine into our glasses.

This was a lovely way to spend the afternoon, relaxing in the warm Mediterranean sun. The view was pretty good too, not the view from the balcony, but my Dad's sexy body sprawled on the daybed next to me.

I think I might have been dozing, when my phone pinged with a Whatsapp.

I got up to look at it inside, away from the glare of the sun.

The message was from a friend, so I replied. He came back, obviously wanting to chat, but I cut it short, telling him I was in the middle of something.

When I came back out, Dad had turned over, lying face down on the daybed, his naked body glistening with a mixture of lotion and perspiration.

I stood there admiring his round, muscular arse cheeks. God, the man had a great arse, better than someone half his age.

I came up to the bed and ran my hand over them. They were firm and hot from the sun. He didn't stir, so I put a hand on each globe and massaged them for a bit, then parted his cheeks, so I could get a glimpse of his tempting pink hole.

He opened his legs to give me better access and I traced a finger lightly down his crack, which made him shiver.

I so wanted to get my tongue down there, but I didn't know how receptive he would be, then I thought that he could always tell me to stop if he didn't like it.

Holding his cheeks apart, I licked along his crack and probed his hole with the tip of my tongue. He tensed up, but I kept going, licking and probing, eating out his hole till he gave in and relaxed.

He tasted slightly spicy and salty, with just a hint of sun lotion and I breathed in the male smell coming off his body.

As I rimmed him, my hands were kneading his glutes and I could feel how much muscle he had there.

Muffled moaning sounds were coming from him, his face buried in the cushions, but a minute later, he raised his head.

"Do you want to fuck me, Ben?"

Of course I wanted to fuck him, but up to now, I hadn't been sure if he was up for that.

"Yeah, Dad, I want to be inside you."

My cock was already hard, with a trail of precum hanging from the tip. I always produce loads, something I seem to share with Dad.

I line up my shaft and press against his hole, but before I get any further, Dad raises a hand.

"Maybe take it easy, it's years since I've had a cock inside me."

I push slowly forward, not using my whole weight and manage to get the tip of my cock in, but his sphincter muscle is resisting.

I lean over and kiss along his spine to distract him, while I press my cock further in, till he gives way and inch by inch, I'm going deeper inside him, until my whole 7 inches is buried in his arse.

I lie still on top of him, so he can get used to me and when I think he's relaxed enough, I raise myself up and start to thrust against that muscled backside, which is a huge turn on for me.

I lose myself in fucking his hole, my eyes on the fit, muscled body under me, my Dad's body, the man I'm feeling so close to during our time in the sun.

I'm going to come any time now and I think Dad senses it as well, because he begins tightening and relaxing his sphincter muscles round my shaft, which drives me crazy.

With one final thrust, I shoot hot, thick, sperm filled liquid up my Dad's back passage and it keeps on coming, making my knees shake with the depth of my orgasm and I collapse on top of him.

Dad cranes his neck round, with a huge grin on his face and I stretch forward and kiss him, exploring his mouth with my tongue.

A few minutes later, I can feel my cock softening, before it slides out of his hole, so I slip off to lie beside him.

He looks at me intently.

"That, young man, was something else."

"Thanks, Dad. I wasn't sure if you'd like to be fucked."

"It's not something I've been into much, but being fucked by my boy was really special."

and he kissed me.

We showered together, which took ages, as we soaped each other, getting the lather into every nook and cranny.

Dad's erection kept getting in the way and I dropped to my knees to take care of it, but he shook his head

"It'll keep for later."

He had an evil glint in his eye, so I knew I was going to get a good fucking at bedtime.

After a short lie down, we got dressed again to head out for dinner.

I thought Dad looked especially handsome again tonight in his chinos, with a blue short sleeved shirt, unbuttoned halfway down and showing off his manly chest.

We walked to the marina, for fresh seafood, then walked slowly back.

When I suggested a drink, either at Michaelangelo again or somewhere else, he went for the first option.

"I like it there, everyone's friendly."

The small bar was packed tonight, but we squeezed in and after a welcome kiss from Miguel, we ordered gin and tonics, then found a space by the wall, where there were ledges running round to set your drinks.

Miguel was kept busy manning the bar on his own, but on nights like this, the regulars would collect glasses for him and even wash them if necessary.

We struck up a conversation with two of the local guys from last night and after some time, Dad went to buy another round, taking back our glasses and picking up a few more discarded ones from the ledge.

That earned him another kiss from Miguel and I watched as he set up our order, flirting shamelessly with my Dad.

When he returned with the drinks, Dad stood very close to me and I felt his hand slide up under the back of my polo shirt.

As we chatted with our new friends, his hand continued to caress my naked skin. He moved his hand down and cupped my behind, gently kneading my arse through my chinos, which started the blood flowing to my cock and filling out the front of my pants.

Dad stood there talking, like nothing was happening, while I was glad of the dim lighting, hoping no-one would notice my excited state.

He hooked his thumb into the top of my back pocket and let his hand rest on my arse, occasionally giving a light squeeze.

I took a sip of my drink and managed to join in the conversation for a while, even though his touch was still doing things to my cock, till one of the Spanish guys offered to buy us another drink.

Dad declined for both of us, telling them we were having an early night, which got us a knowing look from one of the men and we left, with a wave to Miguel.

Outside, I was just about to say something, but Dad got there first, with an inspection of my chinos.

"Mmm, still hard, I see."

I gave him a shove and we set off down the hill.

In the lift going up to the apartment, his hands were back on my behind, stroking and kneading, while he took hold of my hand and placed it on the erection that was straining against his chinos.

The lift doors opened and we just managed to get inside the flat, before his mouth was on mine, as he unbuckled my belt and unzipped me.

I struggled with the buttons on his shirt, while he pulled the polo over my head and we turned into a tangle of arms and clothes, till we were both naked.

His cock was erect and throbbing, slick with his precum.

With one final kiss, he turned me to the wall, spread my arse cheeks and entered me, ramming in, right to the hilt.

I braced myself against the wall, as he began to pound my hole relentlessly, leaning into me and resting his shoulders against my back, as his hips thrust forward and I could feel his balls banging against mine.

He slid his hands round to my chest, holding on tight and using his thumbs to rub my nipples.

His breathing was heavy and I could sense his urgency to ejaculate.

"Come on, Daddy, give me your seed."

He let out a roar, as he released a massive load of his man juice, that I swear I could feel flooding my insides and shooting far up me.

His body relaxed on mine, his head on my shoulder and I was aware of his heart racing, beating against my back.

He needed a minute, before he was able to raise his head.

"Fuck, that was intense."

I twisted my neck to look at him, his hair all messed up and his eyes shining, looking sexy as hell.

"It was pretty intense at this end as well."

He let me turn round before pinning me against the wall, pressing his body against mine and kissing me with a force that I'd never experienced before, from any boyfriend I've had over the years.

We broke off and moved to the bedroom, leaving our clothes scattered on the floor.

When we did crawl into bed, there was no conversation, just the two of us lying there, loosely covered by the thin sheet, our hands intertwined, as we drifted off.