On Holiday with My Dad Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben and his Dad meet Miguel on the Beach.
2.7k words
4.66
4.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining through the half open blinds and I stretched over for my phone to check the time.

Still only 7.30, so I might get up for an early run, or I could just lie here for a while longer.

The decision was made for me by my Dad.

"Going for a run this morning, Ben?"

"Still deciding."

I turned towards him, where he sprawled, his naked body half covered by the sheet, which he proceeded to throw off, displaying his morning erection.

"I've got a much better idea."

I looked at his huge, thick cock and raised an eyebrow.

"Again?"

He didn't say anything, just gave me a wolfish grin, then rolled across and kissed me slowly, before moving his way down, to suck on my nipples.

Even after having my arse pounded hard last night, I was more than happy to be fucked again. As if he'd read my mind, he stopped teasing my nipple and looked at me.

"I can't get enough of you, Ben. I think I'm addicted."

"Same here, Dad."

I saw the longing and lust in his eyes, but this was gentler than last night, when he'd had me against the wall and fucked like a crazy man.

He carried on using his mouth on my nipples, my stomach, then moved down to my cock, taking the whole shaft down his throat, sucking me slowly, before coming up for air.

His hand went underneath me and grabbed my behind.

I obediently flipped over to give him access. He knelt between my legs parted my arse cheeks and ran his tongue over my hole, getting me wet and relaxed, then fucking me with his rigid tongue, as he firmly massaged my buttocks.

He replaced his tongue with his cock, sliding up my back passage with ease, I think my hole was used to the size of him now and began a rhythm of slow thrusts, giving a little grunt now and then.

Although I'd loved being used hard last night, I was enjoying the change of pace today, so when he pulled out, I felt empty.

"Turn over, Ben. I want to look at you while we fuck."

I did as I was told and he raised my legs, shoving a pillow under me to get a better angle, then pushed back in, till he was balls deep inside my arse.

This was so hot, lying back, watching my Dad have his way with me, his cock disappearing up my fuck tunnel with every thrust of his hips, supported by his strong, muscled thighs.

My eyes travelled up over his flat stomach, with the sexy line of hair running down it, up to his broad chest with a smattering of dark hair and two large brown nipples, the strong arms, that were holding my legs in the air and finally, the handsome face, with his cool, grey eyes fixed on mine.

My hard cock was bouncing around every time he banged my hole, so I started stroking it, running my thumb over the head and getting it covered in my precum.

Dad put out his tongue and I gave him my thumb to taste, which he sucked on, before letting me take my hand back to wank.

I could tell he was getting excited, when he started ramming his cock into me, which made me pump my cock faster, wanting to come at the same time as him.

He was watching me all the time.

"So hot, Ben, you are so fucking hot."

Then he came.

After last night, I wasn't expecting great things, but he seemed to go on forever, filling me with wave after wave of his cum and I followed, sending one massive jet high into the air, that landed somewhere on the pillow, plus two more that covered my hand.

Dad reached out and brought my hand to his lips, taking a big lick of the sticky white stuff running down it, before offering it to me. I stuck out my tongue and slurped up some of my own cum, then swallowed.

My hole was still filled with Dad's cock, which hadn't gone soft yet, but he pulled out and I felt like something had been taken away from me.

He walked towards the bathroom.

"You want to shower with me?"

I was off the bed like a shot, at the thought of soaping his firm body again.

We ate breakfast in our underwear, then took a second mug of coffee out to the balcony and lazed on the sunloungers.

Neither of us fancied an energetic morning, so it was good to just sit there and chill for a while.

I studied Dad as he drank his coffee.

We'd been close before this holiday, like good pals, rather than father and son, but he'd never given any sign of wanting me in this way. Now something seemed to have woken up inside him and I was getting the best sex that I'd ever had in my life.

He caught me looking at him.

"What?"

"I was wondering when you suddenly decided you wanted my arse."

He gave me a long look.

"Oh, it wasn't sudden at all. I've wanted you since that first day, when you came to my house in those tight, white trousers that showed off your lovely behind."

I remembered that day. When we first got back in touch, we met in a coffee shop, but the third time, Dad suggested coming to his house.

I'd been out clubbing the night before, wearing the same trousers the next morning.

"Yes, they were pretty tight. So, why didn't you made a move sooner?"

"You had a boyfriend at the time, then even after you broke up, I thought having a relationship with me would mess up your life."

I shook my head.

"Never say that, Dad. I'm having the best time with you. What made you change your mind?"

"Being here in the sun, I'm more relaxed, seeing you naked everyday, sharing a bed, the list goes on."

"Well I'm glad you did."

I gave his hand a squeeze and looked over at his white briefs, where a damp patch had appeared and his hard cock looked in danger of escaping.

He followed my gaze and started laughing.

"What can I say. I'm just permanently randy."

"Do you want me to take care of it?"

He drew my hand towards him and kissed the palm.

"You know what, I think you're as bad as me."

"Like father, like son, Dad."

That earned me a playful punch on the arm.

We decided to put it on hold and go out for a walk to the marina.

We circled round, admiring all the expensive yachts, lingered over a beer in one of the bars, then made our way home, picking up some provisions on the way.

It was too warm a day to stay indoors, so after getting changed, we headed for an afternoon at the beach.

The gay end was not too busy and there was no problem hiring sunbeds and a parasol.

I watched Dad getting undressed. He had on his small white trunks again today, so no doubt he would attract a bit of attention.

We had just got ourselves organised, when a familiar face appeared, strolling along the beach, checking everyone out as he passed.

It was Miguel from the bar and he broke into a smile when he spotted us, coming over and giving us both a kiss.

When we suggested he join us, he laid his towel out next to Dad's sunbed, of course.

He wanted to have a quick dip in the sea and we watched him, as he made his way to the water, his cute, peachy bottom moving provocatively in his tiny blue bikini slip.

Dad couldn't take his eyes off Miguel, till he realised I was watching him.

"Sorry, but that's one very inviting arse. Did you say you've had him?"

So I told him about the time I fucked Miguel on the bar floor after closing and also sneaking him into my hotel room on another holiday.

"So what's he like in bed?"

"Total bottom, happy to lie there and let you pound his arse, for as long as you want."

He didn't say anything, just had another good look at Miguel as he entered the water, but I did notice a bigger bulge had appeared in his trunks.

The three of us spent a friendly afternoon together, soaking up the sun, with a bit of conversation now and again.

Miguel was trying to act cool, but I could see him paying a lot of attention to Dad's body from behind his sunglasses, especially the bulge of his trunks.

We had a swim to cool off and Dad surprised Miguel, by coming up behind him in the water and grabbing his waist, which left him all flustered, no doubt because he'd felt Dad's cock pressing against his arse.

An hour later, the heat was intense and we decided to call it a day.

We walked back along the prom and Miguel came with us, as he'd left his car at the far end.

When we reached our building, I pointed up to the top of the block.

"Well, that's Gary and me, up there."

Miguel followed where my finger was pointing.

"Oh, you've got the penthouse."

Dad was looking at me intently over Miguel's shoulder, as he spoke.

"Yes, it's got great views over the resort."

I took the hint.

"Do you want to come up for a look?"

His smile would have lit up a room and he gave Dad a sideways glance, as he nodded his head.

Upstairs, we went straight out on to the balcony and because it was so hot, I activated the electric awning to cut out the sun.

Miguel looked around and admired the view, but his eyes kept coming back to Dad.

"This is very nice, very private."

"Yes, we were sunbathing naked here yesterday."

Dad was smiling when he said it, he knew the effect it would have on Miguel. He moved a bit closer to him.

"I think we should strip off and be more comfortable, don't you?"

As I took off my t-shirt and shorts, I watched what was unfolding in front of me. Miguel got rid of his clothes so fast, I hadn't even got my t-shirt over my head.

Dad was taking it more slowly, teasing poor Miguel, whose face was a picture, when Dad dropped his shorts to reveal his trunks, stretched out in the front by his erection and the tip of his cock poking out the waistband.

Miguel was on his knees, kissing the tip of Dad's cock, getting a taste of his precum, before swallowing the whole 8 ins, sucking on it like a lollipop, then moving down to take each of Dad's heavy balls in his mouth, one at a time and rolling his tongue round them.

He got to his feet and Dad kissed him, his hands on the Spaniard's arse, kneading his cheeks.

Miguel broke away, with a slightly glazed look in his eyes.

"Fuck me, please, Gary."

Dad led him to the daybed, where Miguel lay face down. Dad climbed up, parted his cheeks and spat on his hole, before pushing his cock all the way in, making Miguel grab on to a cushion, as he felt Dad thrust inside him.

I lay back on one of the sunbeds, watching and playing with my cock.

Maybe I should be jealous, but seeing my Dad fuck Miguel's arse was such a turn on and I was mesmerised by the muscles flexing on his body, as I had been this morning, when he was fucking me.

Miguel stretched out a hand and beckoned me over. He started sucking on my cock and licking my balls, while I now had a close up view of my Dad's cock disappearing up his back passage, stretching him open with the thickness of his shaft, as he slammed in again and again.

Dad caught my eye and winked, the sweat trickling down between his pecs, the muscles showing on his arms, as he supported his weight.

He leaned forward.

"Miguel, can we swop for a while?"

Miguel made noises in his throat, then released my cock.

Dad and I changed places.

As I slid into Miguel's hole, now well stretched by Dad, I watched him swallow the huge cock in front of him with ease, taking it deep in his throat.

This was so hot, sharing this guy with my Dad, I knew I would cum soon and Dad picked up on that.

"Go for it, Ben. Fill his hole with your seed."

That's exactly what I did, releasing a huge load into Miguel's cute little arse, that made him grunt deep in his throat, which is all he could manage with my Dad's cock filling his mouth.

Dad and I quickly swopped and while Miguel licked the last drops of cum off the end of my cock, Dad pounded his hole, slapping against his peachy arse with every thrust.

I leaned over Miguel's head and locked lips with Dad, kissing him deeply.

"So sexy, Gary. I love watching you fuck."

That did it for him. He slammed one more time into Miguel, then roared, as his hot cum mixed with mine in the Spaniard's back passage.

When Dad collapsed on top of Miguel, the poor guy looked really squashed, so Dad turned on his side, taking Miguel with him, still impaled in his cock and held him close, kissing his ear and neck.

There was room for me on the other side of Miguel, so I snuggled in and kissed him slowly on the mouth.

We had a little rest, all wrapped up together, then Miguel went off to shower, while Dad and I just washed our cocks in the bidet for now.

When Miguel came back, we'd tidied up the balcony and had beers waiting.

Relaxing naked together with our beer, we chatted and occasionally, Dad would run his hand over Miguel's chest, then mine or let his hand rest on whichever thigh was closest to him.

Miguel had to leave and get organised for work and we promised him we would come by for a drink later. We were both kissed and hugged a couple of times, before he actually left.

Dad and I showered together, for this was now one of my favourite things to do, washing my Dad's body, feeling his firm muscles beneath my fingers and soaping up his arse and cock, which always obliged by getting hard.

I'd never done that for any partner before, but I couldn't help myself with Dad.

We didn't go too far to eat and chose a little tapas bar round the corner for a selection of favourite dishes, taking our time and lingering over coffee, till it was time to walk up the hill to Michaelangelo's.

Miguel came out from behind the bar when we arrived and we both got a big hug, along with a enthusiastic kiss on the lips.

Tonight, we sat on stools at the end of the bar, talking to Miguel in between customers, otherwise happy to be together.

As the night wore on, Dad became more affectionate and draped an arm over my shoulders, so I placed a hand on his thigh, feeling the warmth of his body through the thin cotton.

Maybe it was time to go home to bed.

We didn't talk much, once we reached the apartment, just got ready for bed.

I was there first and when Dad got in, he crawled right up behind me and took me in his arms, his cock hard and lined up with my hole.

As he slowly pushed his way in and I thought for a minute I was going to be fucked yet again, he kissed the back of my neck.

"It's okay, I just want to be inside you, nothing else tonight"

"Well you know you can do whatever you want with me, Dad."

"That's why I love you so much, son.

Let's go to sleep."

I turned out the light.