On Holiday with My Dad Ch. 04

Story Info
Ben and Gary have a day out and an encounter in the bar.
3k words
4.77
2.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dripping with sweat, I took the lift up to our apartment, dying to get in the shower.

I'd missed my morning run for the last two days and was determined to get out today, so had done the length of the prom four times, on what had turned out to be an exceptionally hot morning, hence me being drenched in sweat.

There was the obvious attraction of sex if I'd stayed in bed, but Dad hadn't tried to stop me, knowing that my running was important to me.

He was up and about when I went in, wearing just his underwear, organising breakfast in the kitchen area.

"Good run?"

"Yep, but far too hot. Just going to hit the shower."

He was busy at the sink, so just raised a hand as I passed, to let me know that he'd heard.

I stripped off, dropping my sweaty clothes on the bathroom floor and stepped under the shower, letting the water run over my head and lathering my chest with shower gel.

I didn't hear him coming, but suddenly his hands on my arse.

"Thought I'd come and help."

He soaped up his hands and began washing my back, his touch giving me a little tingle, like always.

He worked his way down my body, his strong hands rubbing the soapy lather over my skin.

When he reached my behind, he lingered for a long time, massaging my arse cheeks, before inserting a finger into my hole, followed by two more, as he probed and stretched my fuck chute.

I felt his erection brush my thigh and that was what I wanted, his big cock penetrating my hole.

I didn't have to wait long.

A little nudge and then his thick shaft was inside me, filling me completely, as he slid his arms round my body.

Knowing that I was about to be well and truly fucked, I braced myself against the tiles and pushed my bottom out, to let him get further up my back passage.

"Good boy, Ben."

I tightened my arse muscles round his cock.

"Come on Dad, slam that cock into me."

He pulled almost all the way out, then rammed back in to the hilt, shoving me forwards and pumping his hips at speed, giving my hole a good hammering.

I couldn't believe how much I loved having this man's cock inside me.

Although I'm quite adventurous in the bedroom, I don't bottom for every man I'm with, but I would let my Dad have my arse anytime, day or night.

He was really going for it, desperate to come, like always.

"You're going to get my cream any time now."

His low sexy voice in my ear, combined with what he was doing to my arse, made me ejaculate, without even touching my cock and I saw a big gob of semen hit the wall in front of me, slide down the tiles and get lost in the water.

Almost at the same time, Dad groaned loudly as he filled me with his hot cream, just like he'd promised.

Still holding me round the chest, Dad rested his head on my back. We stayed that way for a minute, still joined together, before finishing the shower, that I'd started some time ago.

As we dried each other, Dad kissed me and looked straight into my eyes.

"That's a great way to start the day, Ben."

I had to agree and I'd fitted my run in as well, so it was all good.

We didn't dress, but by the time we'd finished breakfast, we felt hot again. We tried taking our coffee on to the balcony, but the intense heat hit us as soon as we went out.

Now the problem was, what to do with our day. There was no breeze, so the beach would be far too hot and even walking around would be draining.

I remembered a large shopping and leisure centre I'd been in once, further along the coast which was fully air-conditioned. I suggested we go have a look and maybe stay for some lunch.

Dressed in chinos and polo shirts, because it was an upmarket place, we boarded the bus, also air-conditioned, thank goodness, for the half hour ride to the centre.

It was like I remembered, full of designer shops and smart restaurants, but, most important, it was wonderfully cool.

We wandered slowly round, looking in windows, but many of the shops were way out of our price range.

One shop caught Dad's eye. A small menswear place, selling colourful short sleeved shirts and chino shorts.

"How about we buy some smart shorts. They'll be cooler for eating out later."

Inside, two salesmen were standing chatting, but the older of the two immediately came forward.

"Buenos Dias, my name is Eduardo, how can I help."

Eduardo was about 40, carrying a bit of weight, but still handsome in his pink shirt and designer jeans, as he eyed up my Dad.

As soon as we explained what we were after, he whipped out his tape measure to get our size.

He did me in two seconds and called out to the younger guy to bring stock, for me to try on.

Dad seemed to take a lot longer to measure, as he spent ages checking the tape, even crouching down for a closer look, his face about six inches away from the bulge in Dad's chinos.

The younger salesman, helped me choose a couple of pairs to try on, while Eduardo picked some options for Dad.

I chose the second pair that I tried, but came out wearing them for Dad's approval.

"What do you think of these, Gary?"

He made me turn round.

"They look good, Ben. Fit really well across the rear. Don't you think so, guys?"

They both agreed that I looked very smart. Then it was Dad's turn.

He came out wearing a pale blue pair, quite slim cut, that gripped his thighs and accentuated the bulge of his cock, which was looking suspiciously perky.

"Think I need a bit more room."

Eduardo had a good look at Dad's crotch, then apologised and went to get another pair, which were much better, when Dad came out wearing them.

"What do you think, Ben?"

After I told him they suited him, he turned to Eduardo.

"Do you agree, Eduardo?"

Eduardo inspected carefully, briefly slipping his hand inside the waistband, to check for tightness allegedly, but looked like he wanted to touch something else, his face matching his shirt.

"Yes, they fit much better and the colour suits you."

"Thanks, I'll take them and my partner's pair also. Will there be any discount?"

Eduardo offered 15pc off.

Dad put on his sexiest smile.

"I'm sure you can do better than that, Eduardo."

We left the shop with 25pc discount on our purchase and Dad blagged a pair of pale blue socks to match.

Once we were round the corner, I burst out laughing.

"You were leading that poor guy on, Dad, showing off your package and your killer smile."

"Got us 25pc discount though."

"Maybe you should have shown him your cock, then we'd have got everything half price."

It was his turn to laugh, as he threw an arm round my shoulders.

"Come on, let's find somewhere to have lunch."

We chose a restaurant on the upper level and ordered paella, plus a bottle of white wine. Because it took a while to prepare, they gave us olives and bread to nibble on.

It was very pleasant sitting there with my Dad, chatting, drinking wine and watching the yachts in the bay through the huge windows.

I don't think I'd ever been more relaxed and happy. As if he'd read my mind, Dad put his hand on top of mine.

"I'm really enjoying today, Ben, just you and me."

"Yeah, it's special for me too, Dad."

Our paella arrived and we took our time over it, then finished with a coffee and a complimentary hierbas liqueur from the restaurant.

There was a big supermarket in the basement, so before we went home, we stocked up on groceries and wine.

Coming out of the air-conditioned building into the afternoon heat, was a shock, so instead of walking to the bus, we took a taxi from the rank outside, which got us home in 15mins.

Inside, as we put the food away, Dad mentioned that he had a headache and I must admit I was feeling slightly groggy too, probably the sudden temperature change, plus the lunchtime alcohol, so a little siesta seemed like a good idea.

We stripped off, but before I joined Dad on the bed, I rummaged in my washbag and found him a couple of paracetamol, which I handed him with a glass of water.

After swallowing the pills with the water, he handed back the glass.

"Thanks, nurse Ben."

Lying down felt good and I must have dozed off, because I was slightly disorientated when I opened my eyes.

I turned and there was my Dad, awake and watching me.

"How's the head?"

"Much better thanks, but I need an injection from the nurse."

He reached over and took hold of my cock.

"Daddy wants his boy to fuck him."

I leaned over and kissed him, pressing my body against his and exploring his arse with my free hand.

He turned on his stomach and spread his legs for me.

I got on top, supporting myself with my arms and let my hard cock slide between his cheeks a few times, before lying on top of him with my shaft wedged in the crack of his arse.

I kissed and licked on the soft skin of his neck, just behind his ear, till he whimpered and demanded.

"I need you inside me."

My cock was slick with precum and he was relaxed, so there was no problem penetrating his hole this time.

I pushed in as far as I could get and felt his muscles gripping my cock.

I began fucking his firm arse, my skin slapping against his skin and feeling my balls bang against his, as I thrust into his hole.

This was the second time I'd fucked my Dad and much as I liked being on the receiving end of his cock, this was just as hot for me, watching my erection disappear inside the pink of his arse hole, stretched by the thickness of my shaft.

I was pounding him so hard that the headboard started rattling in time to my thrusts, accompanied by the sounds he was making into the pillow.

I could feel the juice rising from my balls and knew I was going to blow any time soon.

One final slam into that muscled behind, sent my cum shooting up his back passage, making Dad cry out.

"Oh fuck yeah."

After a couple more spurts, I collapsed on top of him and lay there panting.

I stretched my arms in front of me, till I found his hands and interlaced my fingers with his, kissing his shoulder blade.

I gently thrust my still hard cock in and out of his hole a few times, so he grabbed it with his arse muscles, like he wanted to keep it there forever.

I don't think either of us wanted to move, but eventually we did and as I rolled off him, he turned his head looking like the cat that got the cream.

"You know what, I could get used to that, but only with you, my beautiful boy."

I didn't say anything, just leant forward and kissed him again, letting that tell him how I felt.

We lay close together for quite a while, not talking, till it was time to share the shower again and then we dressed in our new shorts for the evening.

I walked across to Dad and ran my fingers round the inside of his waistband, like Eduardo did, then cupped his package in my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"You look smart and they seem to fit well in all the right places."

He pinned me to the wall and kissed me hard, then let go.

"You need to learn to have respect for your elders, young man."

Because of all the paella at lunchtime, a few tapas dishes were enough, with one glass of wine, albeit a large one, then creatures of habit, we walked up to Michaelangelo's.

We were surprised to find the place packed with guys standing everywhere there was a space.

The large TV on the wall was tuned to a channel, instead of the usual music videos that he normally showed.

Miguel explained it was the final of a popular TV talent show, that attracted a gay audience, which is why he was so busy.

We found a small space against the wall and put our drinks on the ledge behind us.

Dad stood behind me and wrapped his arms round my waist as we watched the programme with everyone else.

We didn't really understand what was happening, but we could see why it might be popular with gay men.

It was very colourful and camp, with an extremely handsome male host, wearing skin tight leather trousers, that displayed a prominent bulge.

Dad put his head close to my ear.

"Bet you'd like to see what's in those leather trousers."

"I'd be lying if I said no, but I've got the cock I want right here beside me. "

He held me a bit tighter and rubbed his crotch against my behind, as his hand slid inside my shirt and stroked my stomach.

I could feel his erection poking me through his shorts and my thoughts turned to how soon we could leave and go home to bed.

Dad was ahead of me.

"My cock's going to need some serious attention soon. I don't want to come in my new shorts."

There was no time like the present, so I took his hand and we edged our way through the crowd, along the back passage and into the alcove at the end.

"Right, get your cock out."

He grinned as he leaned back against the wall and unzipped his shorts.

As soon as he had freed his erection from the confines of his pants, a string of precum appeared and hung off the tip of his cock.

I caught it with my tongue, then got to work sucking on his hard shaft.

Neither of us noticed we had an audience of one, till there was a shuffle of feet. A young guy stood there, watching us intently and rubbing himself through his jeans.

We weren't bothered and I carried on deep throating Dad's cock and sucking on his balls.

I don't know when the second guy arrived, but I looked across and an older man had joined the younger one and there was a whispered conversation in Spanish.

The younger one walked over and leant against the wall, next to Dad, unbuttoning his jeans, showing off a pretty decent sized cock.

The other guy got on his knees and took the hard cock in his mouth, his eyes sliding over to get a better look at the cock I was sucking.

Dad smiled down at me and gave a shrug, not bothered.

He exchanged looks with the young guy and I watched, as they came together for a kiss, which lasted ages, before they came up for air.

Dad sucked on his fingers, then reached behind and inserted them one at a time into the young guy's hole, probing and stretching, making him jerk forward, nearly choking the cocksucker in front of him.

Dad was fucking my mouth, while I did the same to him as he was doing to the young guy and stuck two fingers up his arse, something he seemed to like, by the look he gave me.

The younger guy gasped and the guy on his knees had his mouth filled with cum, that dribbled down his chin and onto his shirt.

Dad grabbed my head and with a loud yell, sent his usual huge load gushing into my mouth and down my throat.

I swallowed it all, then licked round his cock to get every last drop. The guy next to me watched, then did the same to the cock he'd sucked.

We stood up and the four of us had a group hug and exchanged kisses, before we headed back to the bar.

I watched the older guy rejoin his friends, where one of them said something, pointing to his shirt and they all started laughing, as he rubbed off the cum stain with a napkin.

We stayed about another hour, then decided to call it a night.

Going down the hill, the closer we got to the seafront, the cooler it got, which was a relief after the extreme heat of the day.

On the promenade, looking out to sea, we could see huge black clouds in the distance and as we watched, they were lit up by a flash of lightning, followed some minutes later, by a distant rumble of thunder.

Dad turned and took my hand.

"Well let's hope it doesn't come this way. Let's hurry, just in case."

Getting ready for bed, I watched Dad wandering around naked, his thick cock waving around as he moved and I was regretting giving him a blow job in the bar earlier, hot though it was with the other two guys involved as well.

Another fuck before bed would have been great and finished off what had turned out to be an enjoyable day, but there was always tomorrow.

Some time in the night, I woke suddenly, not sure what had disturbed my sleep, then, through the blind, came a huge flash of lightning, followed seconds later by a loud clap of thunder.

I also realised that the room was cold, so pulled up the covers from the foot of the bed, which we'd never needed.

I made sure Dad was covered, who hadn't moved and still slept.

As I settled back down, I heard the rain start, pelting down noisily on the balcony.

Well I didn't think I'd be out running tomorrow morning, but there was plenty to occupy me in this bed.