All Comments on 'On My Honor Ch. 02'

by SensualFiend

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!!!

Sick and twisted but incredibly erotic! I love the way you describe her feelings of shame, and the detailed sex scenes. Can’t wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
feels real

exquisite pacing. her obedience is as much an aphrodisiac as the way Laetitia's body is described. excellent choices for when and how to use the word "rape," and for Laetitia to say it so much without prompting. it comes across as that Laetitia's intelligence and book smarts have kept her unmarried at such an old age as 21, and Reuben is doing her father a favor by finally taking her off his hands. but it also suggests Reuben's genuine attraction to her. the way Laetitia submits is incredibly loving, but the way Reuben controls her is also very loving (as constrained within this culture). Also, the praying--wow. you've got some really good instincts.

SensualFiendSensualFiendover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you both!

Thank you both so much for all this feedback - it's comments like these that really make you want to keep writing! Chapter three is coming soon, so let me know what you think - I'll be really interested to hear your thoughts.

Also I love the theories, and that you've been reading between the lines. Without giving too much away, Laetitia's father is absolutely interested in the prospect of Reuben, and I'm so happy to hear that some of these details came across (like Reuben's attraction to Laetitia, which is slightly underplayed in the story as she's the narrator).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant Writing

Thank you, SensualFiend, for this. I have read all 4 and came back to read this one again. So well written - especially describing Laetitia's conflicting emotions. It's disturbing and hot at the same time. I also feel that making her pray was a brilliant extra taunt.

This story could go in oh so many ways. I can't wait for #5. But to be honest, I am hoping that what is planned for the wedding night doesn't go ahead. I would find that very difficult to read.

However, this has been an excellent read. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it seems like he just only enjoys womens asshole and mouth

he can only come from rough anal or oral fuck

he isnt interested in her pussy at all not even 1%

he might get cuckold in her pussy

either he is gay or a pure assman regardless of gender of ass he is gonna fuck

no wonder he surrendered her virgin pussy to her father

he is either disgusted by her pussy or might not be able to come at all from her or any womans pussy no matter how tight and unused these pussies are

might even put a chastity belt to permanently lock her pussy as he doesnt desire to make her come or he doesnt has any use for pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous