On My Honor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fire flashed through my body from the inside out.

'Thank you, master.' I said to him.

'Okay, you can touch yourself now.'

My hands scrambled to rub myself and my hips rocked beneath him frantically. He laughed and began to lunge faster into me, rocking against me as if he were riding a horse. I would never have imagined it and could barely admit it to myself, but he felt strangely good inside me. My anger heightened as I realised the horrible truth. I wanted more of him. I wanted him close, owning me. Even like this.

'If you weren't such a dirty little girl, I wouldn't have to do this.' He said firmly, but affectionately.

I only rubbed myself harder. The air seemed to become thick and I sneezed, struggling to breathe or make any sense of anything.

'But you like men using you, don't you? I could tell from the first time I saw you.'

He grabbed my left breast again as if to suggest it were evidence of my lust. I sneezed again. He was pawing at it, squeezing it.

'Say yes, master.'

'Yes, master.'

'Good girl. It's much better for you if you admit what you are. God can't forgive our sins if we don't admit them, can he?' He was pushing himself harder and faster, his thing swelling. 'I think you should ask God's forgiveness, don't you?'

'Y-yes, master. Sorry.'

'Good girl. Why don't you say a little prayer now to say sorry to God for what you're making me do?'

A tear that I hadn't known was there rolled onto my cheek. 'Do I have to, master? Now?'

His hand came tight around my throat. 'You're being a stupid little girl, Laetitia. Do you really think you know God better than I do? You should always trust me that I know what's best for you.' He gripped more firmly. 'Always.' Then he let go.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, master.' I shut my eyes hard. 'Dear Father, I'm... ' my chin trembled, 'I'm sorry for making Reuben rape me.' More tears formed and fell. 'I'm really sorry.' I stammered out, fast, really meaning it.

'Good girl.' He stroked my hair. He was breathing me in, and seemed pleased. Strong. I crumbled underneath him, hoping he wouldn't see. My hands moved faster again, helplessly.

He was moving faster now too. 'You should always say sorry to God after I've raped you, okay? And you should say sorry to your father too. Frankly, I think it's time we kept you under much tighter control so you don't go around dishonoring him even further.'

My eyes grew big but they continued staring at my pillow.

'Would you like that?' He asked teasingly. 'What do you say?'

'Yes, master.'

His words were firm and confident, but they also shook with obvious pleasure, as he forced himself into me more and more violently. 'That's right. You want to be kept under my control, don't you? Because I know exactly how to turn you into the good, godly young woman that God intended you to be. I'm going to teach you how to respect me and how to respect your father.'

My face burned. 'Yes, master.'

He moaned. My young skin and my obedience were too much for him. He squeezed my left nipple again violently, delighting in it and poring his hands over my breasts again and again.

He was ramming into me like a relentless machine, faster and faster, stabbing me with his thing over and over. A silkiness flooded over me with each lunge, laced now and then with a spiky brutality as he hit too hard, pulled too fast, poked too eagerly at my walls.

'Say sorry, Laetitia.' He whispered hoarsely. 'Say sorry for being a whore.'

'I'm sorry for being a whore, master.'

He grunted urgently, gripped my nipple, let out a gasp, and at last, a warm, silky liquid seeped into me, travelling upwards as far as it could go. It felt like love. He kept his grip on my nipple until his thing had shrivelled and retracted, soft and still inside me. Then, finally, he pulled himself out.

'Good girl.' He whispered. 'You've made your master very pleased.'

I glowed with the praise, despite everything, enjoying the warm residue of him inside me, and kept rubbing myself, finally edging towards a wave of pleasure, almost ready for it to overcome me.

He lay back down beside me and put his hands around mine. For a moment, I thought he might help me. Instead, he folded my hands together, closing them and bringing them up, away from my labia and under my pillow.

'Shhh. That's not for you to touch. Only when I'm inside you, remember?'

'Yes, master.' I said in a little voice, moving my backside instinctively closer towards him and digging my fingers helplessly into the mattress.

'Good girl. Now get some sleep. I want you to be nice and fresh for when I need to use you in the morning.'

12