All Comments on 'On My Honor'

by SensualFiend

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is so hot

I can't wait to read more chapters.

SensualFiendSensualFiendover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Very happy you liked it. Thank you! Chapter three to come soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
brilliant

love this. excellently paced. the psychology is delicious. Laetitia's headspace feels very real and very authentic. The small details and the implications left for the reader's understanding render it magically stimulating. Reuben really is a good man for understanding a father and daughter's love for one another. Reuben's love for both of them cleanses what otherwise might be sinful.

SensualFiendSensualFiendover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous!

Really appreciate all this feedback, and I love that you loved it! I have to disagree about Reuben being a good man (no matter what the protagonist might convince herself to believe), but it's great to hear you think the psychology feels so realistic and that you liked the approach. Will be very interested to hear what you make of the third chapter when it comes out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I get the whole point is that it's vile and disgusting and shameful to even imagine this being real, but I still am disgusted by it on so many levels. How people can genuinely enjoy this is beyond me, and I hope you all see therapists or are kept away from innocent women because I don't entirely trust this is just a kink you're satisfied to have as a writing fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

your right, rando below me, this isn't just a kink. I wish I was Reuben in this scenario, being able to do this to an innocent women and get away with it. Just wish she was younger tho. :)

TakeMTTakeMTover 2 years ago

I love this story. It hits the exact emotional key for me - a strong, stern man taking the time to guide and discipline me, and expecting proper gratitude for his efforts. Laetitia is a lucky girl fit having such a caring and strong father, and then to have another strong man to continue her education.

merrySMmerrySMabout 2 months ago

This story was perfect for me. I too wish she was younger. The audacity of Rueben just sneaking into her room at night. Incredibly 🔥 hot. And then The permission from the father,

Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous