On My Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The friction, in fact, as I juddered forwards, wasn't enough. Between spanks, I found myself rocking - imperceptibly, I hoped - on my father's legs. 'Yes', I thought to Reuben. 'I belong to you.' I had seen him as a dirty, perverted man, but I realised now that I was the one who was dirty. He was simply doing what he needed to do to me. I was the one who called for it, who begged for it with my eyes, my still lips, my body and stupid, innocent face.

He was a good man, perhaps, after all. He was beating me hard, my cheeks already sore and swelling with the welts my father had already delivered. He was bothering to beat me, taking his time with me. Teaching me with his hands. I felt a flash of gratitude, which lingered and warmed my body. I writhed beneath him on my father's lap, ashamed, helplessly rubbing myself up against my father from the intensity of the moment, the pleasure of Reuben, Reuben, beating me, touching me, wanting me.

My whole body suddenly spasmed for about fifteen seconds, an electric shock seeming to buzz between my legs, overtaking my arms, legs, chest, mind in a wave of an indescribable, complete, ecstatic loss of control. My head floated up, I felt faint, everything tensed and gushed and cried out as Reuben excitedly, consistently, righteously spanked me, and my father held me down to be spanked. I didn't know it was possible to feel this way.

I was a mess. Reuben kept on spanking, until finally he said it was enough. I was dazed. I noticed that a wet patch lay on my father's trousers not only where I was, but also a little higher up. I stumbled up on my feet, pulling myself hurriedly together, trying to look respectable although I knew that to Reuben and to my father I would never look respectable again.

I kept my eyes pinned to my feet.

'Thank you, sir.' Reuben said.

My father's voice was husky. 'No. Thank you. Your discipline is perhaps just what she needs. I misjudged you, sir. You're clearly a good man. I should have trusted you not to steal from me.'

'I appreciate that, sir. And yes, I think I can do something with your daughter.'

'Very good. No doubt you will. You must feel free to come round whenever you like, night or day. She needs to get used to following the orders of another man if she's ever to please her husband someday.'

'That's very generous of you.'

'On the contrary. It's good to meet a man who understands how to do things. I hope we'll be seeing much more of you, Reuben.'

'Oh, you will, sir. You can trust me.'

'Good. And don't forget that while you should leave her virginity intact, there are other ways you can use her.' My father rested his hand on my backside for a few seconds before continuing. At the time, I didn't understand why. 'And if she doesn't do as you say, be sure to let me know.'

12