On My Knees

Story Info
A submissive eagerly awaits her Master's return.
1.2k words
3.45
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badsammie
badsammie
180 Followers

I wait patiently in the living room, sitting topless on the couch, wearing only the yoga pants he set out for me this morning. My tits are still tender from the recent piercings I got last week, though the swelling is now gone and I'm in basic daily care mode for them. He wanted them, just like he wanted my belly and clit pierced and I had done those previously for him. Currently they are only barbells, but once healed, they will be replaced with rings. They make him happy and making him happy makes me happy. The smell from the kitchen tells me that the pork chops are almost done and I get up and flip them, turning the heat way down to keep from burning them.

My phone buzzes and I pick it from the table. He's almost home, so I go to the bathroom, double checking my makeup. Nothing too heavy today, just making sure nothing is out of place. He's had a hard day and has been out since early in the morning because someone fucked up and a water leak was flooding one of his sites. Everything is good, so I rush back out to the living room, seeing him pull up in his truck. I kneel down, in front of the door, and patiently await him.

He comes in, and he's filthy from a long hard day at work. I can see that he's tired and frustrated, but so much of it melts away as soon as he sees me waiting there for him. It's hard to describe the simple joy that brings me. He starts to pull close and I reach up, unzipping him and he's already hard. I open my mouth as his dirty hands grip my head and hair, balling up, urgently driving into my mouth. He's fucked my mouth much harder, but he's not trying to hurt, he simply needs to cum, and I work my tongue along with his thrusts to help him. I reach up to play with his sack some but he slaps my hand away. I'm not surprised by this, when he simply wants to cum and nothing else, he often prefers for me to simply take it. Not long after he started, he jerks my head up and down harder, making my eyes water just a bit. Then I gag just a bit as he shoves deep in my throat, nose mashed against his chest as he spurts straight down to my stomach. He shudders once or twice, then pulls out and I lap up the rest of his cum, smiling at him. He pats my head, then heads off to the bathroom and I follow him, walking behind.

He gets in the shower, needing to wash the day's work from him and as he does that, I get out his favorite tshirt and sweats for him to relax in after a long day's work. After setting it out, I headed back to the bathroom (after flipping the chops once more, turning off the grill, and adding a bit more BBQ sauce) and knelt down. He got out of the shower, and after glancing at the toilet, he turned to me instead and smiled. I opened my mouth and he pushes his warm and wet and now clean cock in my mouth. I closed my mouth, sucking softly and quickly felt the salty rush of heat. I gripped his legs and swallowed as fast as I could, drinking down his hot piss. I heard him moan in pleasure as I took it all, almost choking at the volume. I force it all down, and he lessens his grip on my head. I pull out his cock and lap the head a few times, then he pulls me up and kisses me. I'm so happy because I know how much he enjoys that I do that for him. I hug him tightly and we head to the kitchen, and I listen to him gripe about his day.

We eat, we talk, and I help him get out some of his frustrations verbally, and after we finish eating, I get him a cold beer and cuddle up with him while we watch TV. I massage his legs and feet for him, then his shoulders, kneading his overworked muscles. As our show ends, I lean against his ear and tell him that if he wants or needs to vent on me, he can. He looks back, kissing me, asking me if I'm sure. To answer, I simply strip and head back to our bedroom. He eagerly follows.

Once in, I smile at him and he slaps me. Its not a love tap, but a hard smack. I whimper, eyes already watering as he smacks my other cheek. He sits down and tells me lay on his lap and I do. I expect the leather strap but this time he uses his hand. He brings it down on me, again and again, as I struggle to stay still on his lap. After around the twentieth slap, I start crying freely, as he hits my ass again and again, raising welts in the shape of his hand. Then he moves, slapping my back, my shoulder blades, my hips. He parts my legs and slaps my slim and shaved pussy. It's all I can do to cling to his leg for dear life as he hits me again and again. When he's done, I'm trembling. He shoves me off his lap and I whimper when I hit the floor, looking up at him. He's both smiling and not, almost animalistic. I barely feel it when he backhands me, then the rush of heat reminds me of what just happened. I smile up at him, but I'm crying now. I can't stop that. But it's OK, because he likes those tears as well.

He tells me softly to close my eyes and I do. I then feel his knuckles brush my cheek, ever so gently. Then he pulls his fist away and then I'm on the floor, the room spinning. I don't even feel pain, not really, just confusion despite knowing what just happened. I feel him on top of me now, spreading my legs, slamming into my cunt. His cunt. He grips my throat tight now, cutting off my air as he hits me hard again, this time in my gut. What air I have expels out and he's gripping me so tight I get none back. He's fucking me furiously and I feel wet and orgasmic and in so much pain and all I can do is focus on him. He's all that matters. He's my world, my reason. That keeps running through my head, even as it gets harder and harder to see him. I feel him moving, my body is shuddering, but black is creeping in on all sides and then I cum and blackness envelopes me.

I wake moments later, being slapped again, as he cums deep in me. I struggle to focus, but the one cheek has swollen bad, but I cling to him. He whispers in my ear, asking if I'm off my pill like he asked. I nod, and he smiles, stroking my bruised cheek softly, then kissing it. He says good, then pulls me up with him. He holds me steady as I'm still a bit dizzy, as he slips my pink collar that says Daddy on me and pulls me to bed. We spoon, he feels better because of me and that makes me feel better. I feel safe and right in his arms. Where I belong.

badsammie
badsammie
180 Followers