On My Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hustled dinner out to the dining room table and returned to get the wine myself. When I got back, Miss Natasha had her chair pulled back and was sitting there smiling and patting her knee.

I set the wine in the middle of the table among the rest of the dishes. "Yes, Miss Natasha."

From the corner of my eye I saw Charlotte grab the bottle and start tugging on the cork. I missed her sneaking in.

Miss Natasha dropped her index finger to point at her thigh. "Apron off and over my knee, please."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

This was it. I was expecting a good swat on the ass and steeled myself for the coming blow. I figured she had just enough time for my little revelation to set in and now she was ready to give me hell for it.

What I got was totally unexpected.

First, she teased me open with her finger. Next, I felt something humming being pressed up against my opening. Things got more snug as she pressed.

"Mmph." In it went. Miss Natasha made sure it was all the way in as I squirmed.

With my insides humming, she touched her finger to my chin and coaxed me upright until I was sitting on her lap. She pulled out her phone and set it on the table. On the display was a simple dial.

"What you're feeling now, honey, is a one."

Vibrating egg. A familiar friend.

"During dinner, Charlotte and I will be asking you some questions about your upcoming travels. If we are not one-hundred percent satisfied with your answers, I will move the dial to the next number." Miss Natasha reached around to take my nipple between her fingers and squeezed--hard.

"I understand anything above an eight can be quite excruciating, particularly when you're unable to claim your release." She relaxed the pressure of her fingers just long enough for the blood to start flowing again and then squeezed even harder. "And you will not be having any release without permission."

"Um." I squirmed on her lap. Probably getting her all sticky with girl juice. "Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Very well." She released my nipple. The blood flowing back in made it all hot and tingly. "Take your seat, honey. This smells too good to wait any longer."

"Thank you, Miss Natasha."

I watched her touch the screen of her phone and instantly the egg rattling away inside me jumped up a notch. If I wasn't leaking before. And wasn't she supposed to ask me a question first?

"Mistress's prerogative," she said, as if reading my mind.

"Yes, Miss Natasha." My eyelids fluttered just a bit.

Things calmed down once food was being passed and compliments on my dinner preparations became the topic of conversation. It wasn't until the questions started coming that I began to really focus on what was going on down below.

"Will you get us backstage passes to your shows, darling?"

"Of course, Miss Charlotte. Any time you want to come visit, I'm more than happy to--"

"Will you be packing underwear for your trip?" Miss Natasha said.

"Um, I--"

I watched her finger touch her phone and got to experience a three on the dial.

"The correct answer is 'If my mistress permits it'."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." I stabbed my fork into a bit of paneer and leaned back to experience the joy of number three."

"Will you masturbate for us?" said Charlotte.

"Yes," I blurted. It actually sounded like a really good idea, particularly with the egg rattling away.

Again, Miss Natasha's finger reached out to touch her phone. My experience with number four vibrations began.

"If... If my mistress permits it?"

Miss Natasha smiled. "You're learning."

"Will you be having any orgasms while you're away?" Miss Natasha was grinning while she asked, and then sat tearing a piece of naan bread until I answered.

I clenched my jaw. "If my mistress permits it."

Miss Natasha touched the phone again and I was half way to the maximum level. My back went rigid and eyes went wide.

"Oh, don't worry. You got that one right, honey" she said, smiling. "I just like the look on your face."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

I was definitely making a puddle on my chair. I looked over at Charlotte with pleading eyes. She just shrugged.

"Have a little wine, honey. It might take the edge off."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

The wine didn't help. I'm surprised I got the glass to my lips. Getting the questions right didn't seem to help either. Miss Natasha would just grin and say, 'Mistress's prerogative," while she bumped me up to the next number.

"Miss Natasha, please?" I was at an eight. The seat of my chair was so slick, I was slipping down, barely in contact anymore.

"That sounds like begging, honey." And a flick of her finger put me at nine.

I clenched my hands into fists and began pounding against my thighs. "Oh, my... Fuuu..."

From the corner of my tear flooded eye I watched Miss Natasha nod in Charlotte's direction. Charlotte slid down in her seat and disappeared.

"Last question, honey." Miss Natasha sat with her finger poised an inch above her phone. "Your dinner was absolutely lovely, by the way. Do you think you deserve to have an orgasm tonight?"

I gritted my teeth. "If... If... If my mistress permits it."

No sooner did the words leave my mouth than I discovered where Charlotte had gone. Specifically, it was her two fingers that gave her away. The two fingers she so casually plunged inside me in order to press that infernal egg harder up against my insides.

"Uungghhhh. May... I... come... please... Mis--"

"You may."

Charlotte heard the words and laid her tongue on my folds, pushing back my hood and flicking back and forth across the spot that caused me to go rigid in my chair and pound my feet on the floor.

I squeezed my eyes shut and watched the fireworks.

"Oh, my fucking... Oh! Oh...! Coming! Coming! Oh! My! Gawd! Yes!"

I swear Charlotte was purring down there as she pushed me over.

"Fuuuuck." I shuddered.

"I'll be putting you over my knee for that foul mouth of yours," Miss Natasha said. "But for now, I think you might need to rest."

She swirled her finger over the screen of her phone and the vibrations from the egg stopped. It was still several hours before the phantom sensations of the damn thing subsided, but relatively speaking, it was peaceful.

"I think the egg should definitely go in her suitcase, Mistress," came Charlotte's muffled voice from under the table. "And where's the medicine dropper? We should bottle some of this pussy juice. In case I get a craving."

I had no idea if she was serious or not. I was honestly too worn out to care.

* * *

Charlotte volunteered to clean up while Miss Natasha announced she was taking, I think her exact words were, "my worn out carcass," upstairs for a bath. Bella, knowing where the food was, elected to follow Charlotte.

"I'm sorry, Miss Natasha."

"Hush," she said, stroking my arm as she held me. "You're coming back aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss Natasha. But it's a long--"

"Then there's nothing more to say." She set me down and reached for the tap. "You'll be back before we know it."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

From my tear clouded vision I watched a devious grin spreading over Miss Natasha's lips.

"Of course, Charlotte and I will want to make sure you're well and thoroughly used before we ship you off overseas." Miss Natasha dropped a washcloth in the bath and let it sink. "Think of it as a going away present."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

I shivered a little as she took my hand to help me into the tub. The water was warm and steamy.

"And don't worry, we'll will make you a list of duties." Miss Natasha dashed her hand into the water and brought the washcloth up from the depths to trail lightly over my neck.

I shuddered again, thinking about what might be on that list. But, honestly, it made me feel better. If they wanted to take their disappointment in me out of my hide, then, in my mind, it was a fair exchange.

Miss Natasha never mentioned it further. She just lathered me up and went to work with the cloth. Sensing no more teasing forthcoming, I was actually able to let some of the tension ease out of my shoulders.

It was tough keeping my eyelids from drooping.

* * *

After my dinner ordeal, my body decided it was time to to crash. For the moment, Miss Natasha and Charlotte seemed content to let me relax and recharge in the big king bed, while they fooled around just inches away. Bella jumped up and pushed her way into what empty space there was left and closed her eyes. Her soft snoring was the last thing I remember.

* * *

I awoke to find Bella gone and a note for me on the bedside table. Next to the note was a pen. Lying atop the pen and the note was the black leather collar that usually came out for playtime. I picked up the collar and laid it on my thigh as I read the note.

Dearest Juliet,

Before you leave, Charlotte and I want to enjoy you as much as we can. Today, we decided to let you sleep in, but tomorrow you will have a full day. Here are your duties.

1. Showering. You will be scrubbing both of us.

2. Breakfast. You will be serving it to us in bed.

3. Spankings. You will submit to as many as needed to keep your ass a lovely and constant shade of pink.

4. Oral services. Your tongue will be at our beck and call.

5. Keeping you filled. When we see fit and how we see fit.

6. Feel free to write in anything we may have forgotten.

I smiled as I picked the pen beside the note. It was a nice pen, probably from Miss Natasha's home office. It was heavy in my hand and hit with a solid thud against my lower lip as I tapped it there while thinking.

Anything we may have forgotten.

I tapped the pen against my lip a few more times before putting it to the paper.

I should probably be tied up, just in case, I wrote. I'm not sure where that came from, but my pussy clenched as soon as I finished the sentence.

Maybe a butt plug, I wrote. It was my ass that clenched that time. I crossed out the word maybe.

I sat there a little while longer, bouncing that heavy pen off my lower lip while I thought. I imagined it was Miss Natasha's finger tapping out time while she waited for me to decide my fate. I clenched again and I'm pretty sure I leaked on the sheets.

I grinned.

"Something's up in that head of yours." Miss Natasha breezed by me on her way to the en suite. She left her bathrobe in a puddle along the way.

I marveled at the perfect curve of her ass as I watched her disappear. I heard the shower running and I wiped a bit of drool from the corner of my mouth.

"Well come along," she said, her voice echoing and partially muffled. But I understood well enough. My pussy clenched again.

"And bring your list," she said.

* * *

She had already stepped inside the shower. The glass was pebbled, so while I could make out a vague outline of her body and the perfect hourglass figure I could never hope to attain in a million years, that was about all the detail I got.

"Miss Natasha?"

"That's Queen Natasha. Show some respect, shower girl."

I smirked and then bit my lip. If I wasn't leaking before, I definitely was now. I could feel it. "Yes, my queen."

"Read me your list, girl."

I watched her through the glass, turning around. She was standing side on to me. I could tell from the direction her boobs were jutting out.

I sighed. "Yes, my queen. From the top?"

"I already know the top part. I wrote it. I want to know what you added."

"Yes, my queen." I watched her lathering.

"Shower girl?"

"My queen?"

"I'm very soapy ce matain. So vite, vite." She opened the glass door.

I grinned. "Yes, my queen."

"Rinse," she said, as soon as I stepped in.

I stared at her soapy breasts for longer than I should have before reaching for the washcloth.

"No, no," she said. "No cloth. No hands. With your body only."

I wasted no time pressing up against her, sliding up and down, side to side, transferring the suds from her beautiful flesh to mine. I heaved a sigh as she turned this way and that, making sure to let me get all the soap.

Her body was so incredibly opposite mine, and standing here rubbing against her made me feel even more like a straight, skinny stick of a girl. But her eyes certainly lingered on what little I had.

I continued sliding over her, enjoying her ample curves, and struggled with wanting to use my hands.

"Lovely," she said. "Your queen is very pleased. Now turn around so I can see all of you."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." I performed an awkward sort of dance as I rubbed the remaining suds from her using my chest, and at the same time, did a slow circular dance under the water. Her eyes never left me that I could tell.

"I'm going to miss this ass," she said. "Turn around, honey. Hands on the wall."

She didn't say feet apart. She didn't have to. I did it automatically. I quivered a little not knowing if I should expect and intruding finger or a good swat.

"Tell me what's on your list," she said, instead.

"Um, my list?" My knees wobbled.

"Yes, girl, the things you wrote. You did write something down, didn't you?"

"Um, yes my queen. I was thinking maybe you could, um, tie me up at some point. Maybe if that--"

Smack! I shut my mouth as soon as I got the swat. My pussy clenched.

"Surely that's not all." Miss Natasha rubbed her hand over the side she had just pinkened. I swear I heard her cooing a little.

"Um..."

"Out with the rest then."

"Um, um." I shifted more of my weight onto my hands as I felt my knees wobble. "Maybe a butt plug?" My ass clenched as soon as I said it.

"Definitely a butt plug." Miss Natasha squeezed my left cheek and pulled to the side. She moved her right hand up in front of my face and extended her index finger. "Suck," she said.

I did.

My ass clenched again three times before she brought that moistened finger anywhere near it. And when she got there, she wasn't particularly gentle.

I groaned and stood up on my toes. I squeezed and tried to get used to the intrusion while tickly sensation worked its way up my spine, resulting in an involuntary shudder.

Miss Natasha stepped back while leaving her right hand parked between my cheeks. "I like it," she said, pulling her finger back just a bit. "Tight little ring of pink. It'll be a pleasure to see what size you can accommodate with some training."

"Y-- Yes, my queen." I clenched around her finger this time. I swear I heard her cooing again.

"Tied and plugged," she said. "Is there anything else for your list? We don't want to leave you wanting."

"No, Miss Natasha. I don't think so."

Miss Natasha pulled back on her finger, causing me to shiver with every millimeter. "Don't worry," she said. "I'll start you out small and let you work your way up to the big one."

"Oh. Ohh, gawd." I shivered and clenched, going up on my toes again. My pussy leaked and spasmed. I let out a squeak and collapsed forward, holding myself upright by pressing my cheek against the tile wall in front of me.

Miss Natasha pulled her finger free and whispered in my ear. "It took me about a month of training Charlotte to get her to come when I fingered her ass. You're a natural."

"Yes, my queen."

I was vaguely aware of the shower door opening and closing and the chilly draft it brought when Miss Natasha stepped out.

"When you run out of hot water, I could use some drying out here."

I could hear the impish grin in her voice.

"Yes, my queen."

* * *

I stepped out of the bathroom, still flushed, to find Miss Natasha and Miss Charlotte sitting on the edge of the bed. They were both naked and engaged in a rather fierce battle of tongues.

"She's done, Mistress." Miss Charlotte turned her eye toward me and broke away. "I like what you've added to your list, darling."

"Thank you, Miss Charlotte."

"Shall we start by adding a nice rosy color to this lovely ass, dear?" said Miss Natasha. She straightened up and patted her thigh.

I tossed my towel back toward the vanity, stepped over to the bed and dropped to my knees. Miss Natasha leaned in to lay a long lingering kiss on my lips before pressing on my shoulder.

I got the message and laid myself out across her thigh.

"Did you know that pink is one of my favorite colors, dear Juliet?"

"Um, yes, my queen."

Miss Natasha rubbed her hand in slow circles over my ass. "How many swats do you think it will take to bring back my favorite color on this lovely backside?"

"As many as my queen desires?"

"She's a quick learner," Charlotte quipped.

Smack! I nearly jumped off Miss Natasha's knee.

"There's one," she said.

"Not much change in color," Charlotte said. From the sting, I couldn't imagine how that could be true.

Smack! That one I was ready for, but I still twitched.

"How many was that?"

"Two, my queen."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Mmm, six my queen." Tingles were turning into a spreading warmth now. If I wasn't pink before, I was now.

Somebody was dragging a fingernail over my left butt cheek, toward the back of my thigh. I think it was Charlotte. I shuddered from recent memories.

"It's a nice shade, Mistress," Charlotte said.

"How many more do you think, Miss Juliet?"

"As many as my queen--"

Smack! That one caught me off guard and I swear I jumped six inches in the air. I settled down during the next three. Part of that was due to someone's finger invading my pussy. Charlotte again, I was sure of it.

I paused to enjoy the feeling of spreading warmth.

"Enjoying yourself?" asked Miss Natasha.

"Yes, my queen."

Smack! Smack! The flat of Miss Natasha's hand rained down, while Charlotte pressed and rubbed a little harder. I thought about my additions to the list and actually started to feel guilty about not having my hands tied and my ass filled.

Smack! Smack!

"Such a lovely shade."

"Y--Yes, my queen." I thought about silicone toys as I answered. My butt clenched. "I... Oh, gawd... Miss Natasha... May I..."

"Already?"

"Yes, my queen."

Charlotte was merciless in driving me onward. I bit down on my lip and tried to think of the last baseball game I saw. It wasn't helping and my thighs began to shake anyway.

"Ohh..." I moaned.

"Something you need, Miss Juliet?"

"Maybe she needs something in her ass," suggested Miss Charlotte.

I swear I heard Miss Natasha cooing as soon as I said it.

I just nodded. Miss Charlotte, or Miss Natasha, one of them plunged a finger into my backside. "Oh, fff--"

"Should we let her, Mistress?"

"Maybe."

Smack! Smack! I guessed it was Charlotte's finger buried in my ass, because I couldn't figure out how Miss Natasha could do it and still rain down such a stinging blow.

But I didn't think about it too long. I didn't have time.

I felt my eyes starting to roll back, all on their own. Sweat was breaking out on my forehead. My ass was clenching against someone's unseen finger, while my pussy hugged another.

Smack! Smack!

"You may."

"Ohh... fuck!" I squeaked. I knew I was going to be in trouble for that, but then again I was pretty well consigned to a freshening up of the pink now and then, from the way I understood it.

I shivered, and shook, and swore like a sailor anyway. Somewhere in the midst of it all, Charlotte crawled down and stuck her face in my pussy for that little extra push that I really didn't need, but enjoyed the hell out of anyway.

My body stiffened, every muscle a wire.

"Oh, my... oh my fucking... Gaahhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I collapsed--my spent carcass draped over Miss Natasha's lovely thigh--probably sweating all over her nice, freshly showered skin. Somewhere in there I felt fingers sliding out of me.

Miss Natasha helped me up while Miss Charlotte grabbed me around the waist to keep me steady. Miss Natasha stood.