On My Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such words coming out of that mouth."

"Sorry, my queen." I waited to see how many spankings I had earned.

I got the finger instead. Not "the finger," but Miss Natasha's finger. It was hovering in front of my face.

I was pretty sure then I knew which one it was, and who had been in my ass. I opened my mouth to receive it. I sucked anyway and was thankful for the shower.

"I'm going to make some coffee and take Bella for a walk." Miss Natasha leaned in to stroke my hair. "Why don't you plant that foul mouth between your girlfriend's legs and see if you can't sweeten it up a bit."

"Yes, my queen," I said from the corner of my mouth.

Charlotte crooked her finger and gave me the old come hither, while Miss Natasha popped her finger out of my mouth and padded over to the closet.

"I expect to see Charlotte smiling by the time I get back," she said in a sing-song voice.

"Yes, my queen."

"And then we'll see if your pink needs freshening up. I'm sure it will."

"Yes, my queen." I heaved a sigh and crawled up onto the bed and made my way to where Charlotte had her thighs spread. I thought about what Miss Natasha said about training Charlotte's ass and smiled.

* * *

"Lick, girl." Charlotte grinned and then chewed her lip. "Is it okay if I call you girl? I don't want to offend--"

"It's okay, Miss Charlotte."

"How's my girl's tongue this morning? Ready for some pussy?"

"Yes, Miss Charlotte." I leaned forward, preparing to bury my face in her moist warmth.

Charlotte cooed and trailed her fingers over my back as I circled her sweet folds.

I think it would have been easier for me if she would have been more stern with me, using my mouth with little regard for anything but her pleasure. As it was, it was almost like old times, like when we fooled around together in Mexico, knowing full well that Miss Natasha approved, but still feeling like a couple horny teenagers who might get caught at any minute.

As Charlotte began to shudder and quake under my tongue and fingers, I let myself fantasize that this was the way it would be tomorrow--and the day after. When her hand was wrapped in my hair and she was singing out my praises, I almost had myself convinced that the band never decided to reform and that I could wake up here sandwiched between Charlotte and Natasha instead of alone in some hotel room.

As Charlotte was babbling on in post orgasmic bliss about how much she was going to miss my talented tongue, I felt a hot tear streaming down my cheek. It wasn't until I choked back a sob that she realized what was truly going on.

"Come here, baby," she said and held her hand out to me.

* * *

Broken-Hearted Girl

Natasha

I let Bella off her leash and she bolted for her water dish. I made my way upstairs to see how big of a grin was plastered over Charlotte's face. What I saw was not exactly what I expected.

Charlotte was reclined with her head propped on the pillow just as I had left her, but the silly grin I envisioned was nowhere to be seen. Juliet's body jerked every now and then as she sniffled. Charlotte kept stroking her hair.

"What's wrong," I mouthed, turning my palms up at the same time.

Charlotte gave me a half shrug and kept stroking. I went to the bathroom to grab a handful of tissues.

Sitting down on the bed, I rested a hand on Juliet's back.

"I'm a horrible person," Juliet mumbled into Charlotte's shoulder and sniffled.

"I disagree." I handed her a tissue.

Another sniffle.

I stretched out beside my girls. With one hand on Juliet's shoulder and the other poised to dole out more tissues, I snuggled in.

"If you need to have a good cry, it's okay," I said. "And if you want Charlotte to keep you company, I'll make dinner."

Another sniffle. "But, Miss Natasha..."

"Heat and serve, honey. I can handle that much." I handed Juliet another tissue.

"I love you guys so much." Another sniffle. "Oh, gawd."

"And we love you."

"We do," said Charlotte.

I pressed closer. Charlotte snuggled in. Juliet let out a sigh and then sat up to blow her nose. As she laid back down, it wasn't too much longer that the occasional sigh lead to a soft snoring.

"I think we killed her," Charlotte said.

"She's just stressed, baby."

Charlotte nodded. "Maybe we should ease off a little? Fewer spankings, more snuggles?"

"We can check with her when she wakes up." I slid my arm gently over Juliet's back--offering what I hoped was comfort without disturbing her too much. I took a deep breath and let it out as a long sigh. "Whatever she decides..."

Charlotte nodded.

"I'm going to check the freezer for something to eat. Take care of her?"

Charlotte nodded. "Mistress, could you hand me my phone?"

"Sure, baby."

* * *

Charlotte was up to something. Something besides blithely surfing the internet. I could see the wheels turning behind her eyes as I left the bedroom. I tried to think of what it might be as I thanked the culinary fates for providing frozen lasagna and a bag of mix and serve Caesar salad.

Bella came trotting in to offer her assistance with dinner. I scratched her behind the ears, promised her everything would be ready soon, and set the timer on my phone for sixty minutes.

With my phone still in hand, I began searching for something nice to get Juliet as a combination going away, come back soon present. It wasn't long before I was staring at the specs on the USB rechargeable Melo Aphrodite 2. 'Now with longer lasting Lithium polymer battery' exclaimed the description.

"And who wouldn't love a longer lasting Lithium polymer battery?" I mumbled to myself as I trotted up the stairs.

Bella followed.

Charlotte was still propped up against the headboard with Juliet's head on her lap. Bella promptly jumped up and added her muzzle to the mix. Charlotte held up her phone and motioned me over.

"I found something," she said.

"Me, too." I turned my phone toward Charlotte.

"Oh, nice," she said. She showed me what was on her phone. Same web site, different selection.

I was looking a two halves of a metal hoop, professionally arranged and photographed against a white background. Charlotte scrolled a bit and the next picture showed the two halves secured around a woman's neck. She was holding her hair up in the back so as not to block the view.

"I think I like your idea better" I said.

"It's called a forever collar. It's like mine with little screws that hold the halves together. Only comes off in emergencies."

"I like it." I touched my finger to Charlotte's neck and her collar. "It won't make you feel less special, will it? I mean..."

"I picked this one, because it has two halves, Mistress. One from you. One from me."

"That's brilliant, baby," I cupped Charlotte's cheek in my hand. "Absolutely brilliant. Do you think she'll like it?"

"It's got a thirty day money back guaranty if she doesn't. But I'm pretty sure."

I sat down on the edge of the bed. "Express shipping?"

Charlotte nodded. "Two days." She raised an eyebrow. With a nod from me, she tapped the order button.

"I'm a horrible person," Juliet mumbled as she rolled over.

I covered my mouth and shot Charlotte a quick glance. She dashed her phone under the pillow and I put mine face down on the nightstand.

Juliet buried her face in the pillow and let out a noisy sigh.

Charlotte put an eye on her. "She's out." She looked at me. "What are we going to do with her for the next two days?" Charlotte asked.

"I don't know, baby. I thought being servant girl would take her mind off things."

"Seems like that just makes her think about what she'll be missing. Then she cries."

"I know," I said. "I just wish I knew..." A vision of Juliet in the bath after dinner popped into my head and the blissful look on her face. "Wait a minute."

"Mistress?"

"Come here a second, baby. I want to try something."

Charlotte gently rolled off the bed and padded over to stand beside me. I turned to face her. "Indulge me," I said, taking each of her hands in mine.

She grinned.

I pushed her hands around behind her and pinned them to the small of her back. Charlotte responded with a sharp inhale and a tilt of her head that exposed her neck.

I ran my tongue along her collarbone and up to her chin, pausing to nip her lower lip. Then I kissed her for a good thirty seconds before coming up for air.

I released her hands. "What do you think?"

Charlotte shuddered.

"Baby?"

"Oh, that was good."

"What did you like about it?"

"I don't know, Mistress, it was... well, you took control, but... I didn't feel like you were taking anything from me, more like you were entirely focused me. Giving. Does that make sense?" Charlotte shivered. "I really like the intensity."

"It does make sense. And that's what I was hoping you would say. That it was all about you." I wrapped my arms around Charlotte. "What if we did the same for Miss Mopey Pants on the bed over there?"

"It might help," said Charlotte, grinning. "I feel..." Charlotte took my hand and stuck it between her thighs. "Pretty hot and wet for just a kiss."

"Mmm," I said.

Juliet stirred. She opened her eyes and blinked twice. "You're still here. I didn't expect that."

I let go of Charlotte. Time to implement the new plan. "Juliet Vargas, put yourself over my knee this instant."

It came out a little harsher than I had intended, but the effect could not have been better. Juliet jerked once and sat up. She quickly slid off the side of the bed, dropping to her hands and knees.

I sat down and she crawled over, her bare skin brushing across my thigh as she took up position.

"Your pink is fading." I dragged my fingernail over her bottom, digging in enough to leave a faint, white line.

"Yes, my queen."

"Oh, honey." I leaned forward and nuzzled her neck, covering her body with mine. She was quivering. "What's it going to take for you to realize that we still love you?"

All I got in response was another sniffle.

Charlotte sat down beside me and began stroking Juliet's hair.

"Time for a new list," I said.

* * *

Mistress's Prerogative

Charlotte

I stroked Juliet's hair and encouraged her to rest her head on my knee. I watched Mistress tracing out lazy lines with her fingernail over Juliet's backside and the little fading white line it made.

"I am revising your list of duties, Miss Juliet," said Mistress.

"Yes, my queen." Her voice sounded flat.

"Pay attention, girl. I haven't had a chance to write this down for you yet." Mistress turned to me and grinned.

"One," she said. "There will still be showering. We will be showering together, as a family. Charlotte and I will make sure you're clean. Inside and out."

"Um, okay," mumbled Juliet.

"I'm not done yet, girl." Mistress pinched Juliet's bottom and smirked. "Two. Breakfast. Charlotte and I will make sure you're well fed and two sizes too big for your pants before you have to leave. Well, Charlotte mostly. Unless you want waffles everyday. That I can do."

"Miss Natasha, I--"

"Hush, girl." Mistress pinched Juliet's other side. "Number three is unchanged. There will still be gratuitous spankings. I wasn't lying when I said I like a girl with a rosy bottom and I think you like being put over my knee."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." The way Juliet said it, I could almost hear some joy creeping into her voice.

"That brings us to number four. Oral services." Mistress was beaming. "You will have your lovely pussy licked throughout the day. Particularly, anytime you're showing signs of mopiness. I do not intend to drop you at the airport as anything less than a babbling wreck with a big stupid grin plastered across your face."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

"I wasn't done with number four, girl." Mistress pinched Juliet again. "You will submit to your pussy licking while tied up."

I looked at Mistress. It was on Juliet's list, but we really hadn't discussed it further. Mistress nodded and continued.

"When we're done here, you and Charlotte will check the basement for rope. If you don't find any, you'll be making a trip to the hardware store. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Natasha." There was an impishness to Juliet's voice now.

"You're still our fuck toy, Miss Juliet. I hope you didn't think you were getting out of that."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." Juliet giggled a bit. "I'm mean... No, Miss Natasha."

The excitement in her voice was undeniable now, as was the little shudder I felt against my leg when Mistress uttered the words 'fuck toy'.

"And we'll still be keeping you filled." Mistress stuck her index finger in her mouth. She pulled it out with a pop, probably so Juliet could hear, and quickly buried it between Juliet's cheeks.

Juliet stiffened to the point of raising her head up off my knee. She sighed as she settled back down.

"Any questions about any of this, girl?"

"Just one, Miss Natasha." Juliet raised her head. She was grinning. "When you called me your fuck toy. How come you get to swear and I don't?"

"Mistress's prerogative." I watched Juliet's butt cheeks flatten out as Mistress popped her finger out and came down fast and hard with the palm of her hand. The spreading pink had the outline of fingers.

Juliet moaned.

"Rope, girl," said Mistress, grinning. "Get up and find some rope. Before I decide to swat you again for being tardy."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." Juliet dragged herself upright. She held her lips in a tight line, but eventually lost the battle and started grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Come on, sourpuss," I said. "We're going to the hardware store."

"But... Miss Natasha said there was probably rope in the basement. Shouldn't we--"

"Sundress, darling. No underwear." I said. "And find a butt plug. Whatever size you want as long as it's the next size up. It'll be fun on the ride downtown. We're taking the light rail."

"Miss Charlotte?"

"Hurry up, girl."

Juliet tried to suppress a giggle and it came out as a snort. "Yes, Miss Charlotte."

"Be back in a jiffy, Mistress," I said, kissing her full on the mouth. I felt Mistress's body go rigid as I invaded her mouth with my tongue. Juliet sighed. My pussy twinged as I thought about her tied up.

Mistress blew out a long sigh. "I would have tied you both up long ago if I knew this would be your reaction."

"Yes, Mistress." I winked. Grabbing Juliet by the hand, I said, "Come on mopey puss, let's get you some clothes so you don't get arrested."

"Yes, Miss Charlotte."

Mistress's phone let loose a shrill staccato beeping.

"As much as I'm looking forward to this," said Mistress, "there's lasagna's to be eaten. You'll have to contain yourselves until after dinner."

I glanced at Juliet and licked my lips.

* * *

I imagine the hardware store is a lot busier in the morning hours, when people are gathering supplies for their projects. As it was, we were one of only a few small groups of people. And the only two people standing under the 'rope by the foot' sign.

"Natural hemp," I said, "Little details like this are what I love about the independent shops over the big home improvement warehouses."

I pulled out a length of rope and encircled Juliet's wrist. Holding it in my left hand, I moved my right to the back of the sundress she had picked from my closet. It was skimpy on me and looked even more revealing with her extra two inches of height.

I pawed around until I found the outline of the butt plug's T-shaped handle under the thin fabric. I reached in and gave it a tug, getting perverse pleasure from the grimace that crossed Juliet's lips.

"Can I help you with anything?" A young man rounded the corner. He stopped to size up the situation.

Juliet's face flushed pink for a moment. I let go of her ass. She cleared her throat. "I'll need six feet of the hemp rope," she said. "So my girlfriends can tie me up tonight."

"Okay." The young man shrugged. Just another wild night at the hardware store, I guess.

"Better make it twelve feet," I said. "She's a wily one."

"We sell it in packs of twenty-five." The clerk didn't miss a beat. "Once you get to that length, it's cheaper to buy it by the spool than by the foot."

"Do you have safety scissors?" I asked.

"Aisle five."

"So nice to deal with a professional." I flashed him a smile. "Can you direct me to the lady's room?"

"Just past power tools. Make a left and follow the signs."

"Thank you."

I picked up a pack of rope, took Juliet by the hand, and marched her to aisle five for safety scissors. I turned and headed for the front of the store.

"I thought you had to pee?" said Juliet.

"Just completing the vision for the helpful young man. I imagine he'll be seeing your face tonight when he's jerking--"

"Miss Charlotte," Juliet hissed.

I looked at her and shrugged.

"I do kind of have to go," she said.

"Oh, okay," I said, stopping just before we got to the checkout. "You want to do that while I pay?"

"You sure I shouldn't try to hold it, Miss Charlotte?"

"We've got time," I said.

"But... Miss Charlotte." Juliet dipped her chin and slowly raised her eyes to me. "Don't you think..."

I finally figured out what she was trying to say. Or more importantly what she wasn't saying. I pictured Juliet squirming in her seat as the train bounced down the track. Not my kind of kink, but whatever.

"Hold it," I said as sternly as I could muster.

"Yes, Miss Charlotte." Juliet grinned as we walked to the front and I slid my credit card over the counter at the checkout.

We walked out of the store hand in hand.

"I really do have to go."

"I thought you wanted to--" I watched her hustle into the alley. "Oh. Oh. You want me to tie you up first?"

Rather than an answer to my question I heard a distinct splattering sound just a moment before I saw a wet trail running over the pavement between where Juliet's feet were planted.

I stared. Probably longer than I should have. "I would have let you go inside."

"I know, Miss Charlotte," she said, grinning.

"Kinky," I said.

"I know." The little river between her feet slowed to a stop.

"God, I want to fuck you right now." I reached down to grab her elbow and help her up.

"I know."

"You're a brat." I bit my lip to suppress a grin. "You know that?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Come on, were going to miss our train."

"Yes, Miss Charlotte." Juliet chewed her lip.

"What's the matter?"

"You think you could tie me up before we get home."

"On the train?"

"Yes, Miss Charlotte." Juliet shifted her gaze to the ground. "I'd like to be wrapped up like a present for Miss Natasha... If... If that's okay."

"Sure, darling. But I'm only tying you up because I love you." I nipped her earlobe. "Now come on, we don't want to miss our train."

* * *

"What's this?" Mistress said as we walked through the side door into the kitchen. She stepped back from the sink, wiped her hands on a dish towel and tossed it on the counter.

Mistress looked Juliet up and down, letting her eyes linger on the rope around her wrists, and looked like she was having the same thoughts about tossing Juliet on the counter.

"All wrapped up." Mistress stepped forward. "I like it."

Juliet shifted her gaze to the floor. "A present, Miss Natasha. For you. Because... Because I..." Juliet sniffled. "Because I love you."

Mistress reached out to pull Juliet in for a hug. I closed the circle on the other side.

"Both of you," Juliet sniffled. "I love you both so much."

"We love you too, darling."

"Mmm." A big stupid grin spread across Juliet's face.

"I'm glad you came to stay with us," said Mistress. "And not just as a sex toy, in case you were wondering."