On My Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. But..."

"But what?"

"I like it." Juliet's stupid grin got wider. She nuzzled my shoulder. "I really like when you two have your way with me. Do these things to me. It makes me come like a rocket."

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Lets me forget that we're going to be apart."

"Well in that case..." said Mistress.

Juliet's sighing turned to sniffles. "I'm going to miss... you... so... much..."

"You still have that plug keeping you filled, girl?" Mistress grinned as she took Juliet's chin in her hand.

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Show me."

I paused to admire Mistress's ability to take control of the situation before Juliet deteriorated into a babbling mess. Then I focused my gaze on Juliet's hands as she struggled with the rope.

Finally, she decided the best course of action was to move to the living room and throw herself over the arm of the sofa. Mistress strode around behind Juliet while I watched the scene unfolding with a pulsing starting up between my legs.

Mistress took the hem of Juliet's sundress in hand. And of course, there was nothing underneath but a beautiful ass and a T-shaped silicone handle nestled between her lovely cheeks.

Mistress cooed and put her hand between Juliet's shoulder blades, pushing her deeper into the couch cushions while I leaned in for a better look at the tight pink ring of flesh holding the silicone invader inside.

Mistress reached in and tugged. I licked my lips.

"Juliet peed in the alley while I watched," I said.

I heard Juliet groan.

Mistress pulled on the handle between Juliet's cheeks and I watched the pink ring of flesh stretch.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Mistress was tugging and releasing the handle in a rhythm now, stretching Juliet as the plug reached its widest point, and then letting it get sucked back inside as she asked me this.

"Um..." I said. "Yeah, a little. I've never really thought about it before." I moved my eyes back to Juliet's ass and watched her tight pink ring of flesh expanding as Mistress tugged.

"Would you do it for me sometime?"

Juliet moaned. I watched her greedy little ass sucking the plug back in as soon as Mistress let go. I licked my lips again.

"Juliet." Mistress let go of the plug and laid a fresh hand print on Juliet's left cheek. "I want to know--"

"Yes!" Juliet shuddered as she shouted into the cushion. "Yes, Miss Natasha. Anything you want, just don't stop... Ohh..."

Mistress grinned. "Don't stop tugging? Is that what you were going to say? Or don't stop thinking about you peeing?"

Juliet groaned again. Mistress had her stretched to the maximum. I leaned in for a better look.

"Do you know how I trained your girlfriend to come with my finger in her ass, girl?"

Juliet said nothing. She was too busy straining and panting every time Mistress got to the point where the plug almost slipped out, before letting it get sucked in again. I felt a twinge down below.

"You alive, girl?" said Mistress.

"Yes... Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Good." Mistress tugged again. "As I was saying about Charlotte's training. I would let her play with herself while I played with her ass. I even let her come without asking first. After a while, I suppose the two sensations got all wired together in the pleasure center of her brain."

"Oh, gawd..." Juliet panted.

"But unfortunately, you're all tied up." Mistress tugged. Juliet groaned. "So maybe if you ask Charlotte very nicely, she can help."

I licked my lips again. I already knew where Mistress was headed with her plan.

"Miss, Charlotte?" I heard. "Please?"

I dropped to my knees and shuffled over for a front row seat.

"Spread those lovely thighs," said Mistress. "That's it. As wide as you can."

I heard Juliet moaning as I focused on her glistening pink folds, plump and waiting for me.

"That's a good girl." Mistress said. She looked at me and smiled. When she nodded, I took one last glimpse of Juliet being stretched out and dived in.

She was hot and tangy, and my chin was quickly covered with her juices.

"Oh..." I heard. "Oh, gawd..."

I plunged in with two fingers. Juliet parted easily. I grinned as I felt the plug slipping back in just on the other side of where my fingers lay. I heard Juliet groan again, and I attacked.

I rubbed up against that plump bundle of nerve endings inside, while I flicked my tongue across her favorite spot on the outside. Feeling her close around me every time Mistress tugged made me clench.

"Miss... Miss Natasha... May I..." Juliet said. "May I... Ohhh."

"So soon, girl?" said Mistress.

"May I c--come? P--please?"

"You may."

"Ohh... Fuuuucck." I heard Juliet at the same time I felt what Mistress was doing to her. "Fuck!" she repeated. After that it was just animal noises.

She lay there, collapsed over the arm of the sofa for several minutes, just catching her breath. Shortly after she calmed down, Mistress gave her a swat for swearing and then I untied her and helped her into bed. Other than the swat, I don't think Juliet was entirely aware of the process.

* * *

Juliet popped her head up from the pillow, craning her neck in my direction. "What'd I miss?" she said. "Where's Miss Natasha. Did I--?"

"Your ass looks nice," I said. "Let me shove the plug back in and I'll lick your pussy some more."

Juliet sniffed the air. "Do I smell waffles?"

"So, is that a no on the butt plug?"

"I'm a little... Maybe later?"

I nodded. "Mistress said about ten minutes on the waffles. Wanna make out?"

Juliet pressed her wrists together, stuck them out in my direction, and grinned.

"Okay, sure," I said. "Give me a minute."

I reached over and grabbed the rope from where it lay on the floor in front of nightstand.

* * *

Breakfast of Champions

Juliet

"Look what I found," Charlotte said, as she led me into the kitchen by the length of rope she had lashed around my wrists. I never stopped grinning as I floated along behind.

"Feeling rested?" Miss Natasha popped the lid on the waffle maker and coaxed one loose at the end of a fork.

"Mm-hmm." I nodded.

"Where's your friend?" asked Miss Natasha.

"My...?" My butt clenched and I immediately knew what she was talking about.

"She seemed to be a little worn out," said Charlotte.

"It's your list." Miss Natasha shrugged as she flopped the waffles onto the plate.

Was that a bit of disappointment I heard? My ass clenched a little as I thought about it. It was my list. I was the one who wrote it down and crossed out the word maybe.

"Be right back, Miss Natasha," I said.

"Don't dally."

As I scampered off, I threw a last glance over my shoulder. Miss Natasha and Miss Charlotte both had their phones out and seemed to be comparing notes. But on what, I couldn't tell.

I tried to listen to their hushed conversation as I picked up the plug from last night. While I slept, someone had cleaned it and set it back in the box between the other two. I let my gaze linger on the next size up and chewed my lip.

I picked up the medium size and wrapped my fingers around it. "If something's worth doing," I mumbled to myself, as I put it back. Then I thought about how I was going to get the big one in with my hands bound together.

I looked around for the lube.

"Breakfast is getting cold, girl."

I could hear the smirk in Miss Natasha's voice.

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Charlotte. She looked at the toy I had wrapped my fingers around.

"You sure you're ready for that one?"

I nodded. Charlotte shrugged and reached for the lube.

* * *

"Oh, my gawd," I said. "How am I supposed to eat?"

I was straddling Miss Natasha's thigh while she kissed the back of my neck and used her fingers in my pussy as a handle to move me where she wanted me. Most of the time it involved whatever position pressed that infernal plug deepest inside me.

I also had the egg to contend with. It was currently at a three.

"Charlotte's helping," she said.

I snickered. Charlotte's help currently consisted of tearing off a bit of waffle, dragging it through maple syrup, and getting half of it on my chin as she brought it to my mouth. She was good enough to clean up the mess with her tongue, though.

I groaned.

Miss Natasha reached around with her free hand and pinched my nipple. Hard.

"Ow," I complained. "What was that for?"

"Mistress's prerogative," she said, before pinching the other one so the heat rising in my tender flesh was equally distributed.

She dialed the egg to a four.

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

So this is breakfast. I felt a spreading warmth. I'm pretty sure I was leaving a sticky mess on Miss Natasha's thigh. She didn't seem to mind.

Another piece of waffle collided with my chin before making it the rest of the way to my mouth. Miss Charlotte moved in with her tongue before I finished chewing.

"Thank you, Miss Charlotte." I sighed.

Miss Natasha bumped her fingers into the egg, pressing it harder against my insides. My ass clenched as it rattled away, and I began to wondered what possessed me to pick the biggest size plug.

* * *

I Only Have Eyes for You

Natasha

"She knows, Mistress," said Charlotte.

"I have my doubts."

"She kept sneaking looks at your phone at breakfast."

"Baby," I said, "She was looking at the setting on the egg."

"Hmm," said Charlotte.

"Trust me, she has no idea."

"Have you checked the tracking number, Mistress?"

"Still arriving on time."

"I hope so, Mistress. We've got her distracted for now, but I'm afraid she'll snap back into mopey girl mode any minute."

* * *

Several hours later

"Baby," I said, holding my phone up so Charlotte could see. "Out for delivery. Arriving by five."

"Just in time, Mistress." Charlotte sighed. "Miss Mopey Pants is back."

"Oh?"

"She cried herself into a nap. There's half a box of tissues wadded and strewn on the nightstand. She's very concerned we're upset with her, Mistress. And convinced we're hiding it from her."

"I assume you told her we're not?"

"Several times." Charlotte shook her head. "I'm not sure what else I can say or do."

I opened my mouth to offer reassurance, but before I could get any words out, Bella let out a harump, lept from the sofa, and made a beeline for the front door. The ring of the bell and the noise of a departing diesel engine followed.

I looked at Charlotte. She looked at me. She was smirking. I took a deep breath and reached out to pull her tight to me. "Should we wake Miss Mopey Pants or let her sleep?" I whispered.

"Who's a mopey... oh, me." Juliet ran a hand through her hair, moving it out of her face as she shuffled out. "I'm Miss Mopey Pants. Got it."

She plopped down on the sofa. Bella jumped up next to her to reclaim her former spot. Juliet slowly leaned to one side, sliding against the back cushions until she was lying horizontal, but with her legs still hanging down.

If it weren't for Bella taking up half the space, I think she would have curled up and closed her eyes again. I let go of Charlotte and stood up straight. Enough of this.

"Miss Juliet," I said. "If it's not too much trouble, I think you should see who or what is at the door."

I watched her body jerk as her shoulders tensed. That came out a little more stern than I had intended. But it seemed to do her some good. She sat up straight again, anyway.

"The door?" Juliet looked at me and blinked. She turned her gaze to survey her naked body and then looked at me again.

"Oh, for goodness sake, girl. It's just a delivery. Go see what it is."

Juliet sprang to her feet. Charlotte stood beside me biting her lip while she struggled to hold in a laugh. I nudged her in the ribs with my elbow.

"Go," I said pointing to the door. "And don't open any boxes."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

As Juliet strode off, Charlotte lost the battle with her giggles. "Sorry, Mistress," Charlotte said. "I don't mean to laugh at her. She's just so... I don't know."

"Like a sullen teenager?"

Charlotte nodded.

"Doesn't say who it's from," said Juliet, padding back on bare feet with the box held out in front of her.

"Now or after dinner," mouthed Charlotte.

"Now," I whispered. "Otherwise, who knows what state she'll be in."

"Are you two discussing my mopiness again?"

"Come here, girl," I said. "Bring the box. Leave your attitude."

Juliet stopped in her tracks and stood wide-eyed for a moment. She looked at me, and then Charlotte, and then back to me before she straighten up and marched over. "Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Better."

When Juliet got back to where Charlotte and I were standing by the sofa, I held out my hand and pointed to the rug with my index finger. Without a word she dropped to her knees, setting the box in front of her and lowering her eyes.

I walked over and touched my finger to her chin. She sniffled once, but raised her gaze to me. I saw her eyes rimmed in red and wavering.

"Miss Natasha, I'm sor--"

"Shh," I said.

Juliet turned her eyes back to the rug.

"Charlotte, will you get something to open the box, please?" I whispered.

Charlotte scampered off and I turned my attention to the mopey girl kneeling at my feet. I touched my fingers to her cheek and then cupped it in my hand as she leaned into me.

Juliet sniffled once more before Charlotte returned.

"Miss Juliet, Charlotte and I have a little present for you. Two in fact." I took the retractable blade Charlotte offered and handed it to Juliet.

She let out another sniffle, but otherwise got right to work on cutting the tape on the box. She retracted the knife blade and leaned over to set it on the side table.

"Go ahead," I said. "Open it up."

Juliet pulled beck one flap and then the other. The vibrator was on top in hot pink packaging. She grinned as she picked it up. "Melo Aphrodite 2. I hear these are quite nice."

"In case you miss our attentions while you're away," said Charlotte. She stole a glace at me and then focused on Juliet again. "But only--"

"Only if my mistress permits it," finished Juliet.

"You're learning," I said, reaching out to cup her cheek again. While Juliet was nuzzling my hand, Charlotte laid her head against my shoulder.

"Keep going," I said, "There's more."

Juliet dug through the packing peanuts and pulled up the last item in the box. It was packaged in a clear plastic display box against a cardboard backing with photo of a woman pulling her hair up to expose the back of her neck and the metal ring that encircled it.

Juliet stopped midway through lifting it up and froze, holding her breath.

"It's up to you," I said, "but--"

"Yes. Yes," said Juliet, looking up. Tears were welling in the corners of her eyes. "Yes, yes, yes... um, I mean... if my mistress permits it."

"She certainly does," I smiled. Juliet collapsed into me and wrapped her arms around my thighs, hugging me.

"It's from both of us," I said.

Juliet leaned over and fell into Charlotte, hugging her, and leaking tears on her knees.

"Why don't you have a seat on the couch and we'll discuss it," I said.

"Yes, Miss Natasha." Juliet sprang to her feet. She hugged me and then hugged Charlotte, around the shoulders this time.

Charlotte convinced Bella to give up some space and we all sat down with Juliet sandwiched between us.

"Juliet," I said.

She nodded, sniffled, then wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "Miss Natasha?"

"Charlotte and I have something we'd like to give to you. If you think you'd like to have it."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." She looked up for a brief moment and then dropped her gaze. I could see her hands were shaking.

"It's from both of us, darling," Charlotte said, wrapping an arm around Juliet as she shivered. "Half from Mistress and half from me. Because we both love you very much."

"Oh, gawd..." Juliet sniffled loudly and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, hon." I cupped Juliet's cheek again. She sniffled again.

"While you're away," said Charlotte, "this will let you know that you're still Mistress's girl. And my girl. In case you need to be reminded."

Juliet's body hitched as she choked back a sob. Her lips quivered as she tried to speak, but nothing came out. Finally she settled on a vigorous nodding to let us know her thoughts on the matter.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"If... If my Mistress permits it." Juliet wiped her eyes once and then sat on her hands.

"She does." I turned to Charlotte. "She certainly does."

"Do you need help getting it out of the package, darling?" asked Charlotte.

Juliet answered again with rapid nodding and a sniffle. Charlotte reached in to open the package, taking one half of the metal hoop in hand and giving the other half to me.

"Can you pull your hair up?" I asked.

Juliet nodded and reached back.

"You're sure about this?"

She nodded.

As Charlotte and I leaned in to fit our two pieces together, Juliet sniffled yet again. I watched a tear streaming down her cheek.

Charlotte pulled out the small screwdriver that had been included to use on the set screw.

"Last chance to change your mind," I said. "You're sure about this?"

"Yes, Miss Natasha," she whispered, and then cleared her throat. "Yes, Miss Charlotte."

I looked at Charlotte. We fit the pieces together and Charlotte tightened the screw in the back. At the same time, Juliet began to shake. I wrapped my arms around her from one side. Charlotte hugged her from the other. Juliet bawled her eyes out for a good ten minutes after that.

* * *

"Smells wonderful, girls," I hollered, and then reached to scratch Bella behind the ears.

"Thank you, Miss Natasha. Would you like a glass of wine while you wait? Charlotte says Chardonnay is a good pairing if that sounds good to you."

"That sounds delightful." I picked up my bookmark from the side table and marked my place. I turned to watch Juliet striding into the room, balancing the glass carefully in her rope-bound hands. She was beaming from ear to ear.

"Miss Natasha," she said, handing me the glass.

"Still have that plug in, girl?" I smirked.

Juliet turned her back to me and leaned forward.

"And the egg too?" I focused my gaze on her plump glistening sex as I asked, and dragged my fingernail down her butt cheek.

"Yes Miss Natasha."

"How's all this working out while you're making dinner? I haven't heard anyone drop anything."

"That's because I'm doing all the work, Mistress," hollered Charlotte. "Juliet just stands around dripping and babbling about how much she loves us."

I chuckled. "Is that true?"

Juliet shrugged and then nodded.

"I think I can help with your focus." I pointed to my lap. "Your pink is fading."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." Juliet turned around and laid her body over my thighs.

I set my book on the side table and unlocked the screen on my phone. I looked at the number four displayed on the dial and tapped the burst button in the center. Juliet shuddered.

"That's a good girl." I ran my finger over the turns of rope around her wrists, and then over the collar encircling her neck, before I pulled back for my first swat.

Smack! The outline of my hand appeared a moment later in pink.

"I'll have her back to you in a jiffy, Charlotte." Turning to Juliet I whispered, "How many do you think you're going to need?"

Smack! I laid down another while she mulled it over.

"Whatever my mistress decides." Juliet snuggled into my thighs, turning her head to rub her cheek against me. I could hear her moaning softly.

"Take your time, Mistress," hollered Charlotte from the kitchen. "I'm just waiting on the rice."