On My Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you hear that?" I tugged on the handle that was parting her cheeks. I pulled, stretching her ring of pink flesh tight. I leaned forward with my lips an inch from her ear. "I love this ass," I whispered.

I let the plug slip back in. Juliet groaned.

"I see you went with the large size, again."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

"We're going to have so much fun with that after dinner."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

I circled her buttocks with the flat of my hand. "How many minutes on the timer, Charlotte?"

"About ten."

"You want to lick some pussy for nine of them?"

Charlotte was already walking through the door and peeling off her apron when I pulled my hand back.

Smack!

"She's farther gone than I thought, Mistress." Charlotte bunched three fingers together and slid them deep into Juliet. The way Juliet stiffened and moaned, I knew Charlotte had made contact with the egg that was still rattling away.

"You think a four is enough for her?"

"Mmm, better go up to at least five, Mistress."

"How's that sound, girl?" I reached for my phone and hovered my finger over the display.

"Whatever my mistress decides." Juliet sighed. She shuddered as I bumped it up. I watched a devious grin spread over Charlotte's face as she pressed in with her fingers.

Juliet spasmed.

I lifted my hand. Smack! Smack! Smack!

"And when do you think you'll be having your release girl?"

Juliet raised her head. She blinked once. "Hopefully before the rice is done?"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"When..." She fell back into my thigh, giggling. "When my mistress permits it."

I didn't hear her laughter as much as feel it. It was a welcome change from the tears and the mopey girl who wandered out of hibernation just a few hours ago.

"Oh, my gawd!" Juliet went rigid. Charlotte had planted her face between her thighs and was showing no mercy. "I hope she permits it soon! Miss Natasha..."

Smack! Smack! Smack! "That should help take your mind off of it."

"Um..." Juliet spasmed. "Miss Natasha..."

"Yes, girl?"

"It's... It's not working..."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"It... It just gets me hotter... Oh, gawd... May I...? Miss Natasha, May I... Ohhh..."

"Not yet."

Juliet spasmed. Her back arched. "Not yet...? Ohh..."

Charlotte was working feverishly with fingers and tongue. I was honestly surprised Juliet was still alive.

"Miss... Miss Natasha..."

"No begging," I said. "I will not have begging."

Beep beep beep. From the kitchen, the timer was wailing.

"I also will not have overcooked rice," I said. "You've got thirty seconds."

Charlotte popped her head up and grinned.

"Miss Natasha?"

"Yes, girl. You may come. Now get on with it." I bit my lip to suppress a chuckle and reached over to tap the burst button on my phone.

As Charlotte redoubled her efforts, I tugged the handle of the silicone invading Juliet's backside until it nearly popped free, only to let it get sucked back inside. I counted out six repeats before Juliet's screams subsided and turned to guttural moans.

Bella snuffled and rolled over. Just another day for her. Juliet collapsed on my lap. Another series of beeps rang out from the kitchen timer. Charlotte popped up, wiped her face, and ran off.

"I love you guys so much," Juliet shook as she sniffled.

"And we love you."

"Miss Natasha?"

I stroked her hair. "Yes, dear?"

"I... I think I need to pee. Um... If my mistress permits it."

"We'll be just another minute, Charlotte," I hollered, and picked up the end of the rope securing Juliet's wrists. "I assume you'll need help?" I whispered.

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

* * *

Since You've Been Gone

Charlotte

As I replaced the carafe and picked up my mug to inhale the steam, my phone started buzzing doing a little dance across the kitchen counter.

I picked it up and grinned when I saw the message was from Juliet.

There on the screen was a picture of her in a skimpy bikini, lying on top of a surf board while the guys in her band held it up and stuck out their chests in an attempt to look buff. Under all of that were the words, "New album cover?"

"Did you see it?" Mistress wandered in, her phone in hand as she opened the cabinet to fetch a mug.

"Just got it, Mistress."

"New album cover indeed." Mistress poured herself a cup. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Looks like they're having fun," I said.

"Want to text her back and see how the Aphrodite 2 is holding up?"

"Maybe later," I said. I squeezed my eyes shut and swallowed hard. The wave of emotion had snuck up out of nowhere.

"Baby." Mistress set down her mug and held her arms open. I fell into her.

"I miss her," I sniffled.

"I miss her, too." Mistress pulled me in closer. "I'll make us some breakfast" she said, "and then we can look at their tour stops and check my frequent flier miles."

* * *

Afterword

Don't worry, this is not the end of anything. The trio will be reunited. And in the meantime, I'm sure Charlotte and Natasha will take turns giving each other support, not to mention a few video calls to make sure Juliet remembers how much they love her.