On the Aegean: Tied Up at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you enjoying yourself as much as I am?" He asked through a mouthful of olives.

"Uh huh!" Eleni responded enthusiastically. It was the truth. She had never felt so aroused. And she knew that the moisture that glimmered around her nether regions made this fact impossible to hide from Deniz.

Deniz looked pleased. "You've been around a bit, haven't you? Known a lot of men. No one's ever treated you like this, though, right?"

"Uh uh."

"Tell me what you want. What would you like me to do to you next?"

Eleni knew exactly what she'd like him to do to her next. She'd been wanting him to do it to her ever since she'd first laid eyes on him. "Fuck me," she said. The gag muffled her words, but the intention was clear.

"Say please."

"Please."

Deniz smiled mischievously. "I'm going to give you want you want, my dear. But not in the way you want it." He waited for the words to sink in. Eleni thought she knew what he meant, but she was not sure. "Has anyone ever fucked you in the ass before?" His question confirmed Eleni's fears. She whimpered in protestation, and her fear seemed only to egg Deniz on. "Is that a yes?"

"Uh huh," Eleni responded reluctantly. It had been once, and it had hurt a lot.

Deniz continued, informing Eleni in a calm, pleasant tone, "I am going to fuck your ass. First I will be gentle, then I will be rough. I'd like you to take it all for me. You can do that, right?"

Eleni was frightened. But she realized that there was not a bone in her body that wanted to refuse Deniz's orders. She wanted him to take his pleasure from her body in whatever way he most desired. If he wanted pain for her, then she wanted it for herself. And so she nodded in determination.

"Good girl." Deniz reached for the bottle of olive oil and spread some over his fingers. She felt his finger encircle her anus, pressing inward then retreating, gentle but insistent. She moaned in frightened arousal. "Relax. It will be easier if you relax." Eleni tried to obey, but the foreignness of the sensation made it difficult to relax her muscles. Deniz's finger pressed deeper into Eleni, and she drew in a deep breath. On he pressed, working methodically to loosen Eleni's entrance enough to take his cock. She yielded for him as obediently as she could.

Eleni felt something smooth and cold press against her. She looked down and saw that Deniz had produced a small zucchini, rounded at the end and around an inch in diameter. He was oiling it up, grinning at her as he did so. He teased her with it, rubbing it over her clitoris and making Eleni gasp with pleasure. Then, slowly, he pressed it down her back hole. It stretched her uncomfortably, but through the discomfort, Eleni felt a throbbing, tingling pleasure gather somewhere deep inside her. "You're starting to like it, aren't you?" He chuckled.

"Uh huh," Eleni moaned, as she felt Deniz's other hand beginning to rub around the sides of her clitoris. Deniz moved the zucchini in and out, beginning to accelerate in pace. Eleni's breath came quickly and deeply. She let out a deep, throaty noise and her body began to tremble in preparation for an orgasm.

"You can come," Deniz told her. Eleni was more than happy to comply. She sighed and moaned as she felt her whole body overtaken by orgasmic seizures. The intensity of the orgasm took hold of her, making her shake from her head to her feet and drawing out a deep, guttural moan from her throat. "Thank me," Deniz ordered.

"Thank you," Eleni mumbled obediently.

Deniz stood up and lowered his trousers. Eleni looked up and was surprised by what she saw. Deniz's cock was average length and larger than average girth-indeed, the thought of taking this thick object inside of her intimidated Eleni. But what really took her aback was how smooth it was. The foreskin was missing. Eleni had never slept with a Muslim before, and she had heard rumors about the circumcision of boys, but she had never seen a circumcised penis in real life. "You like what you see?" Deniz asked.

"Uh huh," Eleni responded. There was something enthralling about the foreignness of Deniz's cock. Eleni was curious about what it would feel like inside of her.

Deniz lubricated himself with the olive oil, then straddled Eleni and prepared to enter her. The position put him on top of her, looking down at her face with an expression of placid mastery. Slowly, he penetrated her, staring into her eyes as he did so. Eleni whimpered in pain as his cock stretched her back cavity with a strong, persistent thrust. In, then out, Deniz began to pump. Eleni bit down on the rope in her mouth and groaned with the intensity of the sensation. "Good," Deniz encouraged, "very good." He began increasing the frequency of his pumps. She gasped and cried out through the gag.

Eleni felt a sharp pain in her leg as Deniz slapped it with the strip of leather from his pocket. She yelped in protestation; he answered with a grunt of arousal and slapped her again. He was working himself up into a steady rhythm, striking her legs each time he thrust. Each expression of pain that escaped Eleni's lips worked Deniz up into a frenzy. Each time she flinched and writhed, he would hold her more inextricably in his grasp. Eleni hurt all over. Her insides hurt with every thrust, and her outsides hurt with every blow. Each dose of pain made her think that she could not take any more, but with each following thrust, she found that she could. She gave herself to it-the agonizing, intoxicating vulnerability.

With a final, decisive thrust, Deniz ejaculated into Eleni. She shuddered from the intensity of the experience, the depths of her body he had probed. He lay inside her for a moment, breathing heavily. Then he untied the rope that was wrapped around her mouth. Eleni coughed and spat, and Deniz caught her mouth in his and kissed her. His lips were firm and warm. It made Eleni feel extraordinarily close to him, as if he had melted down the boundary between her body and his and he was seeping into every pore of her being.

Deniz extricated himself from Eleni. He cleaned himself up with a cloth, then he ran the cloth over Eleni's body. He reached down and undid the knots that bound Eleni's arms and legs to the bench. Eleni sat up and stretched her sore muscles. She smiled at Deniz shyly, unsure what words she could say that could follow what had just passed wordlessly between them. He sat down next to her and put an arm around her.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Yes," Eleni replied. She hadn't thought she was hungry before, but now that the option presented itself to eat, she realized that she was quite ravenous.

"I saved a spanakopita for you," he offered. He took the last of the spinach pies out of the picnic basket and handed it to her. Eleni chewed on it slowly, collecting her bearings. Deniz sat by her in silence, seeming to sense that Eleni needed time to come back into herself.

"Thank you," Eleni said finally.

Deniz laughed. "Thank me! I'm the one who should be thanking you. You made me feel so special just now."

"You are so special." Eleni thought about all the things she could tell him. How he made her want to do anything for him. How sublime the connection she had felt to him was when he had penetrated her. But she had a feeling that she did not need to speak her gratitude in order for him to understand it. "If my uncle knew I was here..." she said finally. She gave a sharp laugh. "He does not think highly of your people."

"My mother told me never to fuck a Greek girl," responded Deniz with a chuckle. "She always said, 'Greek women may be silk on the outside, but they are knives on the inside.'"

"Ah yes, I forgot to tell you about all the knives I keep up in there..."

This brought a guffaw out of Deniz. "Well, we did it, didn't we? And we're both still here. Neither my God nor yours has smitten us from the sky." He gazed up at the cloudless blue sky, and Eleni followed his gaze up into the vast expanse.

"Makes you think he doesn't care."

"Sure does, doesn't it?"

12