All Comments on 'On the Beach Ch. 21'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KathiKathiover 17 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Epilogue

That’s the end of the summer romance. Will it continue back in Virginia? Who knows?

Thank you all for your votes, comments and the more than 200 emails that I received as my story of Murphy and Bill unfolded.

I hope that those impatient, one-handed typists of the sticky keyboard ilk were also able to get some pleasure out of this story.

I am pleased that I have been able to entertain you and to be able to take your mind to another place where you can suspend your sense of reality for a few minutes while you read and enjoy my stories.

Kathi

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Totally Awesome!!!!!!!

I loved the entire series. I hope that it continues in Virginia and that Bill and Murphy continue their romance. Please keep it going into part II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please cotinue

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Follow Thru

Do you think maybe going on with this, using the female life guard seducing older men at the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very imaginative series.

I enjoyed each and every episode as it unfolded. I would encourage you to continue their adventures back in Virginia, with Bill finally getting Murphy in "The End"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this storyline and with great anticipation, I would check each day for the newest installment. I've kinda been going through "withdrawals" after it ended. Anxiously awaiting your next series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

The story was sexy, but what made it great was that the characters felt real.

ncdiver224ncdiver224about 14 years ago
Great A

I like the story and want more of it. I think you combine some of the chapters and make more pages in the chapters. I hope you will be adding more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I was getting sad about the ending but the last bit cheered me up again. A lovely story, thank you.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
A WISH GRANTED . A FANTASY FULFILLED.

Two people ,' giving '& ' getting ', what they always wanted. The jigsaw, finally set. A completion , of love.

The subtle 'incestuous' undertone, at the end, was nicely done. It gave the message without 'overpowering' the - Mature- category.

Wonderful. I liked the message & the romance.

Kathi rules. lol.

5 STARS ,sans the tan-lines. lol.

BTW ,That's 21x5 , obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just read the full series. Congratulations you write well with feelings and love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous