On the Front Pt. 02

Story Info
Norrin. Day two begins for the field camp whores.
1.9k words
4.64
16.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned herself awake, her entire body arching into the stretch of his tongue as he lapped at her clit, teasing it. His chuckle hummed against it, making her whine a little as she shook her head, trying to make herself more coherent past the haze of pleasure. He was being gentle, attentive, and it was something utterly unexpected.

He had been rough with her the night before, all shoving hands and impatience, slaps and grunting and a surprising amount of cum. But none of that now, none of his aggressive tactics. Just his mouth on her cunt and his fingers rubbing circles on her thighs as she wriggled beneath him.

So she put her fingers through his hair and scraped her nails up the back of his scalp, proving her appreciation for the kindness. Arden rounded the pads of her fingers up the back of each ear and she felt his groan echo between her thighs. He'd liked that, obviously. So she did it again, this time pinching slightly.

He was up over her and prodding his cock at her center so fast that her head swum, still muzzy with sleep. Her breath caught as he drove up hard inside her, his groan rattling in his lungs as he flexed his weight up onto his arms. She was slick enough to make them both moan.

"You didn't lie," he panted onto her shoulder. "The girl is mediocre in comparison."

Arden flexed the muscles that were grasping on his cock and was surprised to hear him laugh against her shoulder before nipping his teeth at her. "Do that again."

He groaned and slid his mouth up her neck as she flexed around his deeply buried cock. "You'll have to teach her some things."

"And lose your favor? I think not, Prince."

"Your cunt has my favor, darling. Don't get confused."

"Corso!" boomed from the other side of the door, startling them both. "Leave the whore and get your flat arse out here."

"I don't think it's too flat," she whispered as she gave his butt a two handed squeeze, surprised that he laughed in response.

"Hush and let me cum," he growled, frustration rushing him as he brushed his face back and forth between her breasts. She felt his rigid annoyance in the flex of his arms and the slamming of his hips. Pain pinched at her but she didn't complain, instead lifting her knees higher to his side's to give more room.

"C'mon, man. Pull out already! Let her alone!"

"The humiliation of being the youngest son," he bit out, his forehead thumping against her collarbone as he gave in and gave up trying to cum. It wasn't happening.

His brother wasn't going to let up if the repeated knocking and sing-song calling of his name was any indication. He pulled from her more carefully than she expected and started dressing while his eyes kept flickering over her longingly. Another voice added the first and he was near growling as he shoved his feet into his boots and grabbed up the last of his things, sword included.

"Thank you for choosing me, Son of Norrin," she told him softly as he headed for the door.

He wavered and paused but didn't turn, instead waving back at her flippantly. "Take one of the bed furs with you. It's cold this morning."

She just smirked as she watched him swing the door open, her naked body utterly on display for his two laughing brothers.

He nodded sharply in the face of their humor, looking annoyed and disheveled, "Fuck you both to Hell."

She couldn't help joining in on their laughter.

*

By the time she had found the shared quarters her feet had been freezing but the thick fur blanket she had appropriated had helped keep the rest of her warm. A few of the girls were awake, Jin included, and they directed her toward some random clothing options. She managed to find a dress that was fairly form fitting but cut well. The asymmetrical skirt kept her legs looking long and she found a plush velvet-y cowl to keep the chill off, hooded and dark. She imagined the lack of shoes or boots was intentional, a purposeful detriment to them leaving. After changing she laid the fur over top of Seraphine's sleeping body and continued on toward Jin.

"Is there any food?"

"Not yet," the taller woman told her quietly, the both of them folding down onto a lounge together. Arden grabbed at her hand and held it, searching her over for any marks of any kind. She found none.

There were a few simple beds at one end of the large quarters while the other side stood as a sort of living area. Two lounges, a couple tables, rugs and pillows strewn around. A wash area was blocked off toward the back wall, only a few windows throughout. A fireplace was set into the corner with a low fire flickering at them. Luta was feeding it silently from a stacked woodpile, chewing at one of her fingernails, contemplative.

"Are you all right?"

Jin gave her a lazed shrug, "He's fine. Quite rough at times but... genial enough."

"They're definitely brothers then," Arden agreed. "Any other instructions?"

Her friend just shook her head and waved toward some books that were stacked at the end of the lounge, "A gift from the oldest prince. To cure boredom."

"He thinks we can all read Norrin?"

Jin rolled her eyes, "He thinks we can all read?"

"I can still teach you."

They both got quieter after that.

She had been teaching both Fellis and Jin to read just days before, using an old storybook that a patron had left behind at the brothel. They had both been getting better.

Now one of them was missing.

*

Fellis was thankful for some sense of order - and also for the rather large guard that was stationed between her little nook of a room and the next. He was in charge of calling forth the next in line and he kept giving her some time to breathe, to stretch, or relieve herself in the corner basin.

She was chained to a hook in the center of the room's back wall but the links were long and gave her freedom of movement throughout the room, allowing her to lay down on the cot, or go to the bathroom. Fellis shivered, though, thoroughly chilled in the drafty building. Wood slats with little insulation didn't do much to protect from the wind on the outer wall and the massive firepit in the center of the building really only radiated enough heat to warm the entrance of each stall of a room, which the chain would just nearly let her reach. The one itchy woolen blanket didn't do much help either.

"Alright, Miss?" The guard at her doorway asked, his voice quiet and near masked by the moaning from either side of her stall. The whole large room echoed of grunts and groans, moans and cries. It didn't really ever stop humming around her during the day.

"Yes, okay," she murmured, fidgeting her fingers around each other slightly. Her wrists were manacled together with the chain hooked center between them.

For the most part the men had been rather quick and straight to the point. Too many of them had been celibate too long, nowhere near any women, and it showed in how quickly they came. A few had been more patient, though, purposely prolonging the sex. Some had been a little rough but she assumed there were rules in place to keep them from too much violence because none had been too cruel. None had their weapons with them either. There seemed to be an acceptable time frame as well, as her guard had hurried a few along.

She wished she was warmer, and that she didn't have to have so many of them so often, even if there had been a few hours break in the night.

She also wished the man who stepped into the stall hadn't been built the size of a tree.

He was huge, massive in height and girth, broad in the shoulders. He wore the tiny room around them, hunching slightly forward as he immediately started undoing his belt.

"Pudgy little thing, aintcha?" He murmured, reaching out to pinch at her hip, hard.

She yelped and squirmed back as he laughed. He was a head taller than her, at least. The height difference would have been comical in any normal situation. Fellis swallowed hard, concerned by the way he watched her, eyes darkening as he fished his cock out of his pants and stroked it. It was proportionate to his size, though probably smaller than he would have liked. But she was thankful it wasn't even larger, and especially when he reached forward and grabbed her by the wrists. The chain clattered as he dragged her to the cot and promptly shoved her down onto her stomach. His fingers probed between her thighs as he stepped up behind her, one long finger pushing up inside her and making her wince. She heard him hock up some spit and then felt it wet her asscrack. He was quick to thumb it down, pushing it into her. His other hand snaked around her front and she was surprised to feel him start fingering her clit, gently almost. One hand worked at the front while the other came at her from behind, fingers shoving in and out of her. Fellis exhaled slowly, relaxing her body as he worked her, letting her weight lower into his hands and the bed. He had a softer touch than she had expected.

"Like that, do ya?" He tweaked on her clit and she whined at the pinch, his fingers going back to rubbing over it. "Getting wet, girlie?"

Was she? Fucking hell, maybe? His fingers certainly seemed to be pumping in and out with more ease. And her clit was throbbing hard in time with his fingers, her hips started to writhe on their own. Another finger slid inside her with the first two and she moaned into her blanket, feeling her cunt spasm wantonly, clutching for more than just fingers. His constant attention on her clit had her wriggling in his arms, clutching at the cot.

"More," she whimpered, face flaming hot.

He laughed in answer and instead of loosing his cock on her like she expected he flexed his fingers, making them wider inside her. Fellis moaned as he spit down her crack again, his other hand speeding up on her clit as he pulled his fingers out. He rubbed the spit around her cunt for a moment and then she felt him cup his fingers together and slide them in, four of them past the first knuckles. He was spreading her open, using the spasming of her cunt walls as assistance, pushing deeper with each ripple. His hand was so big and she felt so full, her clit on fire.

A thump came from the guard at the doorway, "You gonna fuck her or just grope her?"

"Gonna make her cream all over me," the soldier answered, laughing as she whined, his broad knuckles at the rim of her entrance. "Listen to the bitch. She's panting for it."

Fellis moaned as his hand sank into her with a thrust, her canal clamping in around him and welcoming his fingers with wet heat. She heard him groan a laugh of his own as he nudged in her, wiggling his wrist.

His fingers sped up on her clit, making her keen a long moan as he rocked his fist in her. "Now let's find all that pretty cum, shall we?"

Her whined moans joined all the others that echoed throughout the barrack.