All Comments on 'On The Job - Learn Your Place'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PlanetaryNebulaPlanetaryNebulaabout 2 years ago

Well done, BSG!!! I missed these characters. Nikki is way more cocky without Him around, I noticed. She should always be His!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh, still deranged.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 2 years ago

Twisted, but fun. I would add some male subs and female doms.

basicbrat181basicbrat181about 2 years ago

I can’t want to see where this goes. Will she ever call someone else master? What will the boss come up with? How Kevin breaking Liv will go and if he has to write her off how will Nikki react? And I’d be interested to see him and the boss meet.

Amazing as always. I’m so glad you’re continuing Nikki’s story.

marx810marx810almost 2 years agoAuthor

I do have at least... one more story planned to continue from here. There might be more in the future that will more thoroughly go into things but the bonus story is guaranteed though it probably won't focus entirely on Nikki. Just like this one mostly focused on David.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was the Master someone born into wealth or did he claw his way into power?

Was Nikki chosen for being particularly sexually active? For “Flaunting herself?” Because the Master just thought she was hot? Was there any way she could have unknowingly “avoided” being chosen? I mean the Master and his cult are thugs out to justify themselves and nothing they do is meant to be replicated IRL but still it’s interesting to think about how things work in this setting.

Does the Master’s Cult want to take over the city? Or something absurd, like taking over the rest of the USA or UK or whatever nation or country this English-speaking city is located in? Or do they plan to just continue being a secret society?

Do they want to enslave every woman in the city and possibly beyond or just the ones who fit a certain criteria?

When you think about it while Kevin tries to preach about how they know that truth about “Bitches” and how it gives them so much power and presents himself as a member of this powerful secret society, at the end of the day he and his friends are just a pervy cult hiding in the dark who thinks they have all the answers because of their dog fetish when they really don’t. There are other cults in history who through they had all the answers too, and it usually didn’t end well for them.

And the cultist’s constant need for validation, to be seen as superior by those they deem inferior, and their barely hidden lack of sanity just itching to snap isn’t a strength, it’s a pretty big weakness especially as they grow.

And if they were put through the same “Training” and tortures as their “dogs”? They wouldn’t last a day in those shoes, especially guys with egos as huge as the Master and Kevin.

I know, porn logic and such, and that this is not something meant to be replicated IRL but still it’s all something to consider.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...