On the Loveseat Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Suck my nipples! Bite them!" Sharon sighed as her hands wrapped around my head and shoulders. "Harder!"

I did so, even nipping at the creamy sides of her tits.

After spending a good half hour covering every bit of her mammaries with kisses, licks, pinches, and suckling, I then moved my way down her slightly flabby belly, passing over the lacy belt, until I reached the waistband of the delicate panties. I grabbed her thighs firmly and pushed them aside, keeping my hold on them as I bent to kiss over the transparent cloth that hid neither her treasures or their aroma!

I licked and kissed the area that her panties covered as if they weren't there at all and I was intent on getting her wet. That was my intent, but I wanted her to also feel the hindrance of her underwear.

"Lick me, let me feel your tongue on me!" Sharon begged as she wiggled beneath my face, hence the hold of her thighs in my hands!

"Tell me what you want Sharon! And make sure I believe it!" I said huskily as I looked up towards her face over the swaying mounds of her chest.

"I want you to lick me! Rub your tongue all over my cunt! I need you to lick up all my juices leaking from my pussy!" She cried loudly.

"I don't think you mean that Sharon, you don't sound so sure to me!" I teased her with her nickname.

"Goddamn it! Eat my fucking cunt you bastard! Or I'll get up and sit on your face until you fucking do!" She twisted more in my grip.

"That's it!" I bent back and licked over the previously covered terrain.

"Rip those fucking panties off me! Get that tongue in my cunt!" She screamed at me with her head raised to glare down at me.

Maybe I should be careful when waking the sexual beast in any of my female relatives!

"I can't rip them, they're too beautiful." I said. I did let go of her legs so that I could tug the delicate fabric down her flailing limbs.

With a flash of memory, I then took the small handful of wet lace and pushed it past her red lips with a shocked look in her azure eyes. If she had chosen, she could have spit them out, but she let them remain as I went back to my task of teasing her more, my hands once again holding her legs tight.

"You've got the hairiest bush I've ever seen Sharon. It's quite sexy on you! It makes finding your cunt an adventure!" I whispered loudly as I ran my chin through her tangle.

It wasn't hard to find her cunt, not in the least, as her large thick brown lips were spread wide.

"Gehth yoor fath nn thaar!" Sharon mumbled through her panty-filled mouth.

I smirked at her still clear request!

"As you wish milady!"

I then ran my tongue over her labia, sucking on them with soft tugs, and then running my tongue up the crevasse between those wrinkled lips.

"Gaah! Eath meh!"

I did eath her! I did a right proper eathing of her soaked snatch!

I teased my tongue deep into her opening as she squirmed. I fucked her with it, between rounds of probing licks. So much of her syrup was pouring forth.

"You are so fucking wet Sharon! I think I could take a bath down here!"

She fought the grip on her legs, trying to squeeze them around my head.

I was leaking quite profusely myself and I didn't know how long I could go without spontaneously orgasming onto her mattress, so I sped up my pace.

I licked softly around her very prominent clit, flicking it, and giving it gentle nips with my front teeth.

"Daahn yaah!"

If this was to be damned, then I surely wasn't in heaven then!

"Do you want to cum Sharon? Tell me that you do. And speak clearly, I can barely understand you with your soaked panties in your mouth!"

She worked her jaw and managed to spit the white panties aside.

"Make me fucking cum Jeremy! Suck on my clit and make me cum now!" Sharon screamed at me.

Okay!

I sucked her clit into my mouth, took it between my teeth, and flicked it furiously with my tongue!

I think my grandmother might have levitated off the bed at that instant!

Her legs proved to be stronger than my grasp on them and they instantly wrapped around my shoulders in a lock that would have made any professional wrestler proud!

I tried to maintain my contact on that most sensitive bit, but Sharon flailed around so violently that I had to try to protect myself instead of continuing to pleasure her.

I gave her a few minutes to settle back to reality as I stared at her slick-skinned figure. Other than the white stockings and garter belt, the rest of her lingerie had been tossed aside at some point.

"I need you to fuck me now! Fuck me hard damn you! No more with this teasing crap!"

I had to wonder if Sharon had spoken like this while mom had been growing up and that was where Jenny had picked up her vulgar vocabulary! The two of them were so similar when they were so aroused as Sharon was then.

"Do you want me to put this big cock in your pussy Sharon? Do you need to get pounded by it?" I growled at her as I moved up to my original position over her.

She didn't answer. I don't think she could answer me then. Her eyes were molten pits of blue lava, her lips in a rictus grin, her teeth clenched tight as she fought with her need.

I shook my dick over her open lower lips, needlessly covering it in her juices. I slapped it against her opening that caused her eyes to widen even as they pierced harder into me.

I put the smooth dome barely within her lips for two seconds. Then I pushed my entire weight down until I was probing her cervix.

Her reaction was such that I think that she had orgasmed again!

I stayed buried in her until she ceased shaking, her eyes rolled back down, and her scream stopped echoing in the room.

I wanted to say something to tease her again, but I was far too close for such niceties right then!

I pumped her quick and fast as I began to spew my cum into her still quivering cunt!

There was no issue about us continuing, as I was still hard and Sharon's gaze at me spoke of her unfulfilled lust.

I started again, very slow at first, savoring the feeling of her wetness and just the fact that this woman was my beloved Grandma Sharon that I had loved spending time with as a child and loved even more now as we shared this intimate act. I rested most of my weight on my pelvis to give extra force to my penetration, but her large tits supported my chest and I loved feeling those warm, soft cushions pressed against my bare skin. Our eyes stared into the others' as I gradually built up steam. I resisted just going all out as that would get either of us to the finish line faster than I wanted; I wanted to spend as much time as I could enjoying these once-in-a-lifetime charms.

It wasn't love we were making, it was still too much like sex, but it was more magical than the earlier pounding session. Sharon no longer voiced her approval, pleas, suggestions, or demands at any volume, the moans and groans, and the passionate look in her sapphire eyes was all the encouragement that I required from her.

I did work up to a frenzied thrusting, but eased off before either of us climbed too high to our peak. This was then repeated, and then again. I wouldn't say that Sharon was loose, but she just didn't squeeze as tightly around me as say, Jenny or Erin. At that moment, it was a blessing, as it allowed me to focus more on what I was doing for her; Sharon's pleasure not based on the snugness of her sex, but on the size and skill of her grandson. Even without out the verbal outbursts to signal her climaxes, I knew for sure that she had more than a few as I rammed steadily and persistently into her streaming pussy.

I did get close a few times and I had to slow to almost a stop until I felt the urge pass. After the third time of this, I knew there was no more delaying my own gratification. I then pulled out all the stops and pistoned as quickly as I could manage while still maintaining the force of my thrusts. Even as I was on the way to my orgasm, Sharon peaked again shortly before I let loose a torrent of cum in her nearly constantly spasming pussy.

I was almost as soaked with my sweat as the mattress beneath Sharon's ass when I finally pulled free from her womanhood. I rolled to the side and stared at the ceiling of my grandmother's now spinning bedroom, the sparkles drifting in the air above me said much for my effort.

Sharon half-turned her head towards me, the strains of our mutual efforts showed on her face and hair. She pushed that face towards me and kissed my cheek tenderly.

"Thank you, Jeremy! I haven't felt that good in so ... so long. I definitely feel like a woman now, a well-used, well-satisfied woman! I have to say that I am very jealous of Erin right now! To have you all the time; that girl must walk around on a cloud!" My Grandma Sharon whispered so lovingly.

She then gave me another kiss, just as tender as the first, also on my cheek.

"Thank you, Sharon for allowing to take care of you. You've made this visit very special and I will never forget it." I looked on her with such emotion welling inside me.

I reached over and kissed her damp forehead.

"Now can we cuddle?" I asked sincerely.

"Oh yes please!" She sighed in delight.

I pulled up only the top sheet to cover us. Sharon rolled onto her side and I moved up behind her to spoon with her. I put an arm around her side, snaking it under her own, and rested my hand on her bountiful bosom.

"I knew you just couldn't resist that!" She teased, but she held my arm tightly in place nevertheless.

"Good night Sharon." I whispered in her ear and kissed the back of her neck.

"Mmm hmm." She hummed in response.

I knew she was already halfway to sleep. I wasn't far behind her either.

Next thing that I was aware of was that very familiar feeling of lips on my morning woody!

In that haziness as I became conscious, I wasn't awake enough to filter my words. Or my response.

"Jenny." I moaned.

"Not quite. Morning handsome." Grandma's voice.

OOPS!

Oh shit!

"Oh, sorry Sharon. I just ..." I apologized as I opened my eyes to see my grandmother with her lips wrapped around my very stiff dick.

"Dreaming of your piece on the side?" She asked as she held me upright in her hand. The glimmer in her eyes spoke of no ill-will at my slip. "Does she do this frequently?"

Sharon took the domed head in her mouth and swished her tongue over it as she kept her eyes on me.

Damn, that felt so good!

"A few times." I said coyly, still nervous to be talking about my Jenny to her mother!

"Not Erin?" She bobbed her head so that half of me was engulfed in her warm mouth.

"We haven't had that many opportunities to wake up together." I spoke without thinking.

"And you and Jenny have?" Sharon asked far too curiously.

"Not really." I tried to cover.

Fortunately, her attention was on other things than my feeble words.

Her eyes stared at my erection as she held it tenderly in her hands.

"I've missed morning wood! I haven't had anyone that woke up ready to go in so many years! And after that marathon session last night, I am surprised to see that you are too!" Sharon's eyes were bright with her amazement and lust. "Ah, to be young again!"

"I'm sure you could find someone young like me to keep you ... um, taken care of." It was very strange to be telling my grandma to go pick up some young stud to fill her needs! If it couldn't be me.

"No, those days have passed me quite a few years ago." She gave me another quick bob.

"You really aren't that old Sharon. You're not even sixty yet!"

"I'm no spring chicken either, not like your Erin."

Sharon resumed her fellatio; I didn't know if it was from her lust to suck me or just to drop the discussion about her sex life.

"You suck a mean dick Sharon. Any guy would be lucky to have you." I put my hand on her white hair and guided her movement. Not that she needed my help, much like either of her daughters, she knew exactly just what to do with a hard cock!

I didn't hold back and let her take me to Planet Bliss with her expert lips, mouth, tongue, and hands.

I exploded into her throat as she bobbed as well as anyone that had ever blown me!

"Still so much!" She exclaimed as she raised up, licking her lips and wiping them with the back of her hand. I'm sure either was unnecessary, as she swallowed like a champ.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll have more if you want." I boasted with a grin. Well, it really wasn't that much of boast.

"I'm sure you could!" She looked back at me with her own grin. "Now let me make you some breakfast."

"I wouldn't mind some of that sushi that I had yesterday morning!"

"What? Oh!" She turned back to me as she had already half rose from the bed. "That sounds wonderful, but I think I've had like a year's supply of climaxes since you've gotten here already! I think I might walk with a limp all day today!"

Grandma Sharon did have a youthful, just-fucked glow that she didn't have when I had arrived. Her step also seemed lighter as I watched her cross the room in just the stockings and garter belt. And there was no limp either! I would never have noticed her like I did now before this visit, but my grandmother really was very attractive nevermind her age. I guess Erin really had been right!

"Get up and take a shower! Breakfast will be ready shortly!" Sharon told me as she grabbed a silky knee-length mauve robe from the clothes stand, and tied it around her.

It was still early, earlier than I would have liked. All I wanted was to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, my snuggly toy had decided to get up and if I was going to get any breakfast, I would have to regretfully join her in consciousness.

I stood, gave a huge yawn as I stretched out my arms, and then headed for the bathroom.

I guess there were worse ways to be awoken!

I was a bit distressed that I hadn't texted or talked to Erin since the previous afternoon. I sent a quick apology, texting her how sorry I was and that I had been so busy at Grandma Sharon's. I added a string of heart emojis which in no way made up for my lapse, but did relay my contrition. I hoped. I sent a second one after that informing her that I would call her after I got back home that afternoon.

The shower helped refresh me and I went downstairs to the smells of cooking food. I came up behind my beautiful grandma at her stove and gave her a loving hug as she worked.

"Feel better now?" She asked with an easy joy in her voice.

"Nothing that another round upstairs wouldn't help!" I teased as I kissed her neck.

She laughed.

"I can't say that I'm not tempted, far too tempted, but I think that we are done with anything like that." Sharon half-turned to look at me. I was still shirtless. Her eyes lingered on my skin. "Too tempted by far."

That last was barely muttered and I'm sure it wasn't intended to be spoken aloud.

"No, I have to get you fed and on your way. Before Jenny calls wondering where you are." She then got a curious wondering look on her face. Then she shook her head to banish that illicit idea from her head.

Thankfully!

I didn't want her to go thinking too much on that thought!

I had enough to worry about with the possibility of what dad knew!

"I do really love your sushi Sharon. I'll eat it anytime at all!" I declared as I sat at the already set table.

She brought the food to the table and set down the brimming platters. She was beaming with a wide smile on her lips, as she gave me a loving tap in rebuke. But grandma didn't refuse me outright! If she said this would be the only time that was okay by me, but if my declaration might change her mind sometime in the near future, I would be okay with that also!

I ate heartily, long after grandma had finished and watched me stunned as I consumed a second plateful of her excellent cooking. That must be another thing that mom had gotten from her mother.

I helped her in the garden for a short time after breakfast, keeping our clothes on that time. Not for modesty, but more for keeping us from doing anything further! I did grab at her a few times that she tried to dodge or bat my hands away.

Then it was time for my departure.

We stood beside my car without speaking for a minute or two, looking down at the ground.

"Jeremy." Grandma Sharon broke the uneasy silence.

"Yes grandma?" As she was back to just being my mom's mom then. We both knew that the door of our forbidden lusts had now closed.

"I really have loved your visit. More than you can guess. I feel rejuvenated." Her eyes came up as did mine and they met. "I just might take up your idea of finding a young hottie."

"Grandma!" I exclaimed as if I could now be shocked by her.

She laughed heartily.

"Could I really have my shirt back now?" Yes, we were already outside, but I was making one final plea.

"No." She replied firmly. "I have even more cause to treasure it now. As a keepsake for this time with you! If I ever start to feel down, or ... old ... I can take it and smell it and think of you."

I guess for that, I could live without it! It was just a shirt, I had plenty more back at home, and if it made Grandma Sharon feel better some future day, then it was worth it!

"I guess that I'm going then." I said timidly. I then leaned over and even though that door, or window, had closed on our intimacy, I still gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She looked at me with surprise when I pulled back.

Then she leaned back to me and I saw her movement and met her halfway. This kiss was more passionate, but without great heat. It was just a nice kiss. Not a usual one you'd give a grandmother, but nowhere near what I would give my mother. Which would be ironic with the way that I did kiss my mom!

Of whom I didn't know yet if I could tell about this time with her mom!

Although, I'm sure Erin sure would be very interested to hear about me and my grandmother! But her close connection with Jenny made confiding in my nympho girlfriend questionable. If I should tell Erin, and then she later told my mom, I would just be better off being the one to tell Jenny instead. I would just wait and decide later if I would tell either of my girlfriends.

Grandma Sharon's silence was virtually guaranteed!

It was a much longer drive home than it had been getting there and I had lots to ponder and remember. I wouldn't ever push her for anything to happen again, but if she suggested ...!

Mom seemed to be almost waiting for me to return as I was barely in the door before she gave me surprisingly deep kiss, holding my head between her hands as our lips merged.

"Did you miss me Jenny?" My voice was lowered, but still well above a whisper. I reached around her to grab her jean-clad ass. There was no one else in the living room then.

"I've missed certain parts of you." She said as she pulled out of my hold. Her eyes darted to my crotch. She didn't even seem to notice my missing shirt.

"I'm sure your friend has missed me, since you've had no one to help you for two days." Her green eyes pierced into me as if she might be able to read my new secrets.

"It has been hard. But being with Grandma Sharon made it easier." I couldn't help but tease, even with my unknowing lover.

"I'm glad you had a good time with her. I know how much you used to love visiting her when you were younger." Mom glowed with maternal joy and daughterly pride.

"I still love visiting her. Just in a different way, now that I'm older."

I might just inadvertently confess if I kept on like this!

"The kids are in the backyard and Justin won't be home for an hour or so; do you need me to take care of you before he does?" Her eyes looked at me hungrily.

I'm sure the need was more of hers, than mine. But that she was so eager to help me out was also nice! I might not have three days of need as she suspected, but I knew I would still be capable of giving her something if she was so inclined.