On the Loveseat Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we go to your room or mine?" I asked.

"Mine." Jenny said urgently.

"Aren't you still ... you know?" I skated around mentioning her period.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I still can't take care of you. You do love me on my knees!" Mom said with a burning glow as she grabbed my hand and tugged me to follow.

"By the way, where's your shirt?" A bare look of concern could be seen within her fiery eyes.

"I lost it in a poker game." Was my simple response.

"Oh." Mom said as she ran a hand over my pinked skin from the sun I'd gotten while in my grandma's garden.

"How about we get the rest of your clothes off?" She pulled harder on my arm as she backed to the hallway.

I can never say enough how much I loved my mom!

"Lead the way pretty lady!"

We had gotten barely two steps into my parent's bedroom when mom was once again fastened to my lips with her arms around my neck. I had missed her too! Terribly so!

It was way too soon, but after a dozen minutes, I separated us. Her jade orbs blazed with a furious lust back at me.

"On your knees mom! I want you to suck my big cock! I know how much you love to suck it!" It was more forceful than usual, at least for this soon into the action, but we both had really missed each other!

"Oh, yes! I just love sucking on my big boy's big cock!" She purred as she slinked to her knees and began to undo my pants while keeping her eyes on mine.

"I've got a big load waiting for you Jenny! I've been thinking of you constantly for the last two days!" I growled at her.

Not completely a lie!

"Not Erin?" Some of her fire subsided at my neglectful response, even as she should have been complimented.

"I wasn't sleeping in Erin's old bed; it was yours! Thinking of you as a teenager dreaming of boys in that bed! Dreaming of other things that you might have done in that bed besides sleeping while thinking of those boys! I got so hard that I will admit that I had to jerk off thinking about you like that Jenny!"

"You slept in my old bed? You thought of me and it made you cum?" Her eyes still burned hotly, but there was a new underlying heat that was more intense. Her gaze on me was so focused that I was sure she could see through my skin to the bones underneath.

Mom then looked at the hardening dick in her hand as if seeing it for the first time. Her eyes came back up to my face as she shoved her mouth around my penis. She managed to get the entire thing in her as I wasn't fully grown yet. She sucked it hard as she pulled her head back off of it.

"Did you think of me doing this?" Mom asked.

She then rubbed my dick on her cheek before running her partially open lips on the sides of the shaft. Her eyes maintained their lock on mine.

"Did you dream that you were one of those teenage boys that I was thinking about as I explored my young body?" Mom could have taught a kitten to purr with that tone!

She took the smooth flared head into her mouth and sucked it while twirling her tongue over my now leaking hole! She let her lips suction around the mushroom head as she took just that much into her mouth, her lips slipping delightfully over the edge of me. Both of her hands caressed me, stroked me, but the focus was very much her mouth and lips.

"Were you thinking of me doing this to you in my old bed? With my mother just down the hall so we have to be careful so she doesn't hear us?"

Mom took more of me into her mouth, fighting for each bit of my engorged cock to be enveloped by her lips.

Even as much as I was always turned on by Jenny sucking my dick, and that my mom loved to blow me, this was at a new level of arousal! She had already given me her mature self, now seemingly, she was offering me her nubile young self also, if only as a memory! It was working, as even with the sex I had had that morning or the previous evening with my grandmother, my mother had me ready to burst so very quickly!

Not that she was willing to let me cum so soon though!

She pulled me from her mouth, and gave me long licks up every side of my raging dick. She cupped my nuts tenderly as she rolled them around like dice. Her other fingers were sliding over my head as her tongue worked its magic on the smooth but irregular surface of my cock.

"Damn Jenny!" I moaned as my legs quivered.

"Does my baby boy like that? Does mommy make you feel good?"

Oh, shit did she! Just as good as her mommy had done that morning!

"You're a naughty boy to cum on mommy's old bed while thinking of her rubbing her young pussy like a little slut!" Her whispered words were like a lightning bolt to my loins.

"Did you fill mommy's little mouth when you dreamed of me? Are you going to fill my nasty slutty mouth right now?"

Her one hand was sliding up and down my length as her head bobbed her mouth over my head and her second hand massaged my balls to coax my cream to spurt forth.

And goddamn did it!

I sprayed as good a load as I ever had into my mom's mouth. She swallowed eagerly as I came very hard for her.

I grabbed her dresser to cease my swaying while she lovingly licked every bit of my twitching cock for any remnants that she could find, squeezing my balls and milking my shaft for every drop. She again looked up at me and licked her lips and gave them a smack.

"Mmmm! So good!"

She then stood and leaned towards me. I didn't move but eyed her nervously. She just kissed my cheek.

"Thank you honey! I've missed you, but I missed that too!" Mom said cheerily.

"Thanks mom!" I told her.

To my surprise, she bent over and lifted my pants back up and redid them. She had never done that before, always leaving it for me to get redressed.

"I'll try to come up later for a repeat performance tonight!" She practically giggled as she then went out her doorway.

As usual, I was left staring after my mother as I stood in wonder!

Erin had replied to me with her own apology as she hadn't texted or called me either, having been busy with a big bonfire on the beach with her aunt and a bunch of family friends that had come to visit. She texted a few smiling faces at our mutual neglect and added her forgiveness which had a devil emoji after it which promised much to look forward with our making up for our negligence! I replied with a winky face!

That evening, after dinner, but before anyone was even close to bedtime, I came downstairs. My brother and sister were nowhere to be found, but dad was in his customary place on his recliner. He was actually watching a game show, which was a surprise as he only ever really watched sports-related fare, that is besides our family movie nights.

"Hey dad. Where's mom?" I asked trying to keep my tone casual. And innocent!

"She's taking a bath." He barely glanced at me before returning to look at the lovely game show hostess. She did have nice legs!

"Oh, thanks." I said. "I'll be in my room." At that point I had had no ulterior motive, and now I don't even remember why I had been looking for mom. I did get into my head the inkling of an idea! A very dangerous one!

I went back upstairs, making an obvious show of doing so.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I heard dad call out only slightly louder than normal, "What did you want her for?"

I pretended not to hear him. I stood there for a seemingly long time, but I'm sure it wasn't long at all.

I then crept back down the stairs, avoiding all the spots that I had long since memorized that would cause a squeak. Dad was still watching the show and didn't notice me sneaking past him just out of his eyesight to the side. I then rushed down the shadowed hall and into my parent's room. I took a breath then, not even realizing that I had been holding it.

I opened the bathroom door and found my lovely Jenny sitting in the tub barely covered in the bubbly water. She looked up at my entrance with surprise and fright. She started to move her hands to cover her soapy breasts but then stopped.

"Jeremy!" She hissed at me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for you mom." I was also looking at her!

"Get out of here! You can't be in here!" Her voice was low but her tone was deafening.

I knew that there was a part of her that didn't want me to leave. A big part!

I merely started to take off my clothes (just a tee shirt, boxers, and shorts, as usual! I was also sans shoes.).

"What the hell are you doing? Your father could come in here at any time! You have to get out of here! Now."

Her words might have said leave, but her eyes lingering on my growing nakedness said otherwise. And on my growing dick!

"What are you doing?" There was less vehemence in her tone and more curiosity.

"I'm going to take a bath with you Jenny." I said as if it was no big deal. And that dad wouldn't come in and probably kill me for being here like this!

"You can't! Not now! Go on, get out of here while you can!"

Mom's eyes were on my nearly full-size dick though.

I climbed into the tub at the opposite end from where Jenny was sitting so that I was facing her. Her eyes still glared at me, but all resistance had drained from her face.

"You shouldn't ..." Her voice finally succumbed to her desire.

"I shouldn't what Jenny?" I whispered lovingly.

Then we both leaned forward awkwardly with our legs alongside us. We slid our bodies closer with our legs now encircling us, hers outside of mine. We kissed softly and gently at first, our ears listening for any barest sound of a squeaky floor, turning door knob, soft footsteps, or even maybe a spider spinning a web! As we continued though, our passion outweighed our caution and the kisses grew likewise more intense.

"We can't, I'm ..." Mom started, but then was kissing me again.

I felt her pubic hairs brush against the sensitive skin of my submarine dick. I slid another inch closer to her.

"Jeremy ..." Her voice whispered in my ear as her breath tickled my lips.

"Yes, Jenny." My tone not a question, but a statement.

"Oh ..." She said and slid closer. My dick was then pressed between us. "I can't. But I want to!"

I wiggled around and my dick knew what to do. Like a homing pigeon, it found mom's opening and pushed against it.

"Are you sure you don't Jenny?" I asked breathily.

I would never do anything that she didn't want to do. I would make it irresistible, but if she ever said no, then it was no.

"Jeremy." She repeated my name again. I loved my name on her lips, as I did for any part of me that happened to be there!

"Please." Jenny whispered so softly. "Yes, oh yes."

She pressed her lips hard to mine as I pressed into her lips with my hardness.

It was gentle at first. I merely slipped into her opening and sank deep into her channel. Jenny pressed harder against me to let me know her acceptance and her need. The slowness of our action belied the intensity of our desire.

Our pace then increased, the water slopping around the tub making splashing noises that covered mom's soft moans. She then lifted herself so that she was sitting on me rather than me sliding into her. This allowed us to quicken our tempo, but also caused a lot more splashing. The water spilled over the edge of the tub and I was sure that mom would bitch or complain about it.

"Pull some of the towels off that rack, but don't stop, please don't stop!" She whined into my ear as she bucked up and down my rigid cock.

I stretched up and barely grabbed the neatly folded towels from the brass rod and pulled them off to land haphazardly near the tub.

"Fuck me Jeremy! Please fuck me!" Jenny groaned in a whisper as she hugged me tight and rode me roughly. I jerked up into her as well as I could manage given our positioning and the cramped, and slippery, conditions.

Mom whimpered into my neck as I held her ass to help her motions, lifting that toned tush in my palms. Her arms were almost crushing my shoulders as she squeezed her body against mine; I could feel her hard nipples on my chest like the most delicate and dull little knives.

"God yes, honey. Yes!" Mom squealed quietly as her body trembled abruptly, her bucking then irregular as she struggled with her overwhelming orgasm.

"Don't stop Jenny." I whispered.

It was probably unneeded as she quickly resumed her rhythm.

"Hey honey! Are you still in the tub?"

Shit!

Dad's voice!

And it sounded like he was in their bedroom! Just on the other side of the closed door!

Jenny's hold on me loosened and her eyes were now wide as she stared at me in panic.

I roughly lifted her off me and practically sprang from the tub. I couldn't sneak out of the bathroom. Then I realized, the closet!

I jerked it open and squeezed myself into it with little room to spare to close the door with me within.

The other door opened just as mine shut.

"Jenny ... oh jeez, what happened in here?" Dad questioned with surprise.

"I was ... reaching for my shampoo there and slipped. I splashed some water out. Why? What did you want?" Her tone sounded a bit harsh, but I'm sure it was more for her shock than for dad's questioning.

He talked with mom for a few minutes while I stood in the closet naked and still sporting my erection. If dad should open that all-too-thin piece of wood, I knew my life would be over! Then I realized that my clothes were still laying on the bathroom floor! My heart was beating so fast and so loudly that I was sure my parents could hear it, even through the closet door and over their trivial conversation! I cringed at the inevitability of the door opening!

Then to my eternal relief, I heard dad leave and mom tell him to make sure the bathroom door was closed so that none of the kids would just walk in on her in the bath. Even as I breathed gorgeous sweet breaths that proved I was still alive, I had to smirk at mom's request! That closed door hadn't prevented her oldest child from entering!

I still had to peek out when I pushed the closet door open to verify that dad wasn't still standing there to catch me as I emerged from hiding.

"Jeremy!" Mom hissed at me; her warning tone now returned. "You need to get out of here now!"

She pointed to the door that her husband had just exited.

I glanced at that door.

Then I looked at the alternative to leaving.

That was so much more appealing!

"We weren't done." I whispered. My brush with death hadn't diminished my lust or desire for my beautiful Jenny!

"I was. Now you have to leave."

Her eyes were again on my hard dick though. It waggled at her suggestively.

"Were you done? Were you really?" I asked with disbelief. I grabbed my dick and waved it for her following eyes.

I moved to the tub and my mother made no protest as I did. Her eyes did warn me as I stepped back into the bathwater, the bubbles now refreshed from our energetic activity of a few minutes before.

"Justin could come back." She stated as neither protest nor warning.

I ignored her words in either case.

"Turn around Jenny. I want to see your amazing ass as I pound your hot pussy!" I growled at her.

Her eyes again widened at me, but not so much with surprise or shock, but more from her own lusty need.

Mom did turn around, getting up on her knees which lifted her butt from the surrounding bubbles. She glanced at me over her shoulder as she held the hot and cold knobs for support.

"Tell me you want it Jenny! Tell me what you want!" I whispered deeply at her as I knelt behind her with barely enough room for my feet.

"I want you Jeremy! I want you inside me! I need you in me so badly! Please fuck me, please!" She begged with her own rough whisper.

"I love you so much Jenny!" My voice almost at a normal volume as I entered her again.

Mom's eyes bulged as I filled her, her green orbs begging me as much as her words.

Her need exceeded my own as it was only a short time of my ramming my cock into her soaked pussy before mom was squeaking as she tried to keep quiet.

"Yes, yes, yes." She whispered as I drove her into the bliss of another orgasm while she planted her face against the white tile.

I didn't finish with her. I did keep going until Jenny stopped shaking and her eyes once again looked over her bare wet shoulder at me.

"You didn't ..." Mom questioned.

"Not yet." I replied and gave her another sharp jab.

"Ooo!" Mom gasped softly.

She then pulled off of me.

"Here, let me help you cum, honey!"

Whose mom says this to them?

Oh, that's right. Mine!

Jenny turned around but stayed on her knees.

"Let me suck your magnificent cock Jeremy!"

Um, always!

I stood, cautious for my footing even though the bottom of the tub had rubber strips.

Mom immediately took my dick in her hands and into her mouth!

Her tongue and lips worked their magic on my wand as I put out a hand to the wall to steady myself. Jenny looked up at me so adoringly that my heart melted while my lust was enflamed!

"That's it, Jenny, suck that cock!" I urged her.

The same that I had had her mother doing to me only that morning!

But this wasn't the time to tell her so!

In another minute of exquisite sucking from my mother, I was finally ready to release my creamy load to her!

"Cum on mommy's face, dear! Spray your tasty cum all over me!" Jenny told me so lovingly in contrast to her plea!

Her hand was jerking me furiously as I approached the finish line!

The request was odd, as mom normally loved to taste and swallow my seed, but however she wanted it, I was only too willing to obey!

I came as hard as ever, sending thick streams of white strands through the air to land on Jenny's awaiting face. She blinked as one landed across her eyebrow, eye, and left cheek. The rest pretty well covered the whole of her pretty face, and even some in her wet-smooth brown hair.

She continued to stroke me, making sure that there was nothing left in my balls. Mom then took me into her mouth to suck on the tip for the last few drops. She grinned up at me so devilishly, and so sexily; my mother's face coated with her son's thick cum!

"Thank you honey! I do love your hair conditioner!" Mom even lifted her hands to rub my essence into her scalp!

"You have a lifetime supply; whenever you want to apply more, just let me know!" I teased back as I regained my equilibrium.

Now that we were both momentarily satisfied, my mortality reminded me of its frailty. I stepped from the tub, took one of the drier towels from the floor to give myself a quick pat down before tugging on my boxers and shorts. Those were my first priority as their absence from my body would be harder to explain should dad reappear unexpectedly! I then pulled my shirt over my head. I turned to look once more on my watery siren of desire. Jenny was grinning happily at me. She shooed me away with a wave before blowing me a kiss as I cautiously opened the bedroom door.

I mouthed 'thanks Jenny' before closing the door behind me.

The bedroom door was open as it had been and I peeked out down the hall. No sign of my lover's husband! I snuck to within sight of the stairway off of the living room. Dad wasn't sitting in his chair, but I heard movement in the kitchen. It was my chance to rush up the stairs three at a time and out of view if he returned.

I paused at the top of the stairs, the import of what I had just done hitting me. I had had sex with mom in her tub with dad in the living room! And she had allowed me to fuck her while she was still on her period, something she hadn't allowed anyone to do! Ever! That we had continued even after dad had interrupted us was also unbelievable! I almost wondered if we really did want to be caught! At least then I would know if my father had known all along! Or, that it wouldn't matter then either way!