On the Loveseat Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that realization that we both came to almost simultaneously as our hands began to pull blindly at our lover's clothing. Jenny roughly pulled my shirt up until we had to break apart to get it over my head. I worked at her blouse's buttons for a single one, before I gave up and just tugged the interlocked flaps apart with quick jerk. Buttons flew and Jenny gave a surprised gasp, but kept her mouth locked to mine. I caressed my hands over her smooth skin, feeling the slight electrical charge of having my fingers on my mother's and my lover's body. I massaged her breasts through the rough but lacy baby blue bra she wore, not focused on freeing them just yet.

Jenny was having a dilemma in trying to undo my shorts while also grinding her pubic bone against me. With her bare legs wrapped around my ass, I had little leeway to give her searching fingers room to work. Her digits also seemed to be constantly distracted by the rising bar of flesh hidden beneath my zipper.

I pushed my shoes off and also managed to work my toe to get my socks off. Jenny had somehow slipped from her shoes before we fell on the bed. I had her barely concealed tits pressed tightly to my chest and I had an urge to see them. I rolled us over so she was lying on me with her knees bent at either side. I reached both hands behind her back and worked the bra loose.

Jenny sat halfway up with a sly but sexy smile on her face. My gaze darted from her face to her big boobs. She noticed my stare and her smile grew wider.

"Do you like my tits?" Jenny gave her body a slight shiver to give her breasts a delightful bounce. "They aren't too old and floppy for you?"

"Jenny." I had one eye on her chest and one on her face. "I love them so much! Lean over here so I can suck on them."

My hands on her lower back urged her forward and she gave out a little giggle at my request.

"They aren't old or floppy at all. They are just perfect!" I praised her full mounds as they came up to my face.

I lifted my head from the mattress to meet mom's tits even before she pressed them to my face. I nipped at each little nipple with my stiffened lips before slavering my tongue over them. It wasn't just the nips or areolas that I ran my tongue and lips over either. I loved every bit of that soft flesh equally, even the lovely valley between those heavenly hills.

Jenny waggled her shoulders to jiggle her motherly treasures in my face while I tried to practically consume them. Her moans let me know how much she was enjoying my worshipping.

My hands had been squeezing her other nearly as soft assets through her tight shorts as she ground her crotch against my bulging shorts. Her desire was similar to mine as I nudged her ass further up my abdomen. This took her tits from my hungry mouth and my staring gaze, but the promise of other pleasures made up for the loss.

Our minds were on a similar wavelength as Jenny worked her hips over my chest and reset her knees above my shoulders. Her feminine secrets were still hidden with her shorts but I didn't let that stop me as I at first gave numerous small kisses to her inner thighs, and then kissed and even licked over the coarse fabric that kept me from her damp womanhood. Jenny giggled softly as she pressed her weight more fully on my chin.

I could have used the hands on her ass to undo her shorts and release her charms, but that was too mundane for the moment. Instead, I bent my head upward so that I could get her metal button in my mouth and work it from its hold. Jenny cooed delightfully as she saw what I was doing. I gave her a smile and then tried to get my teeth on the small zipper tucked behind its fabric concealment. Once I got a firm bite on it, I tried to work it down. I lost my hold on it and it took three attempts before I had it nearly at the bottom of its track. I then grabbed the rear waistband and tugged the black clothing down that fabulous curvy ass. Jenny rose up which caused her shorts to be pulled down further to her creamy thighs.

"You'll never get them off any more unless I get up." Jenny said apologetically as if sorry she had to part even a little bit from me.

I did help, but Jenny lifted a leg to work the impeding shorts off and then likewise with the other leg.

"Jenny." I said in almost a whisper. "You still seem to have some clothing between you and me."

A very sexy, lacy, baby-blue pair of panties that matched her discarded bra. Panties with a very evident wet spot on the thicker gusset.

She laughed and planted her knees back in place and pressed that spot against my nose. Her aroma was intoxicating. And arousing.

Jenny might have been teasing, but I pushed my face even deeper into those damp panties. She gave out another giggle. I grabbed her firm buttocks, but not for the purpose of getting her even closer; I just liked having my hands on her ass!

I sniffed her wet panties and then ran my tongue over them to taste my lover's fluids on them. I kissed each innermost junction and pushed my tongue beneath the edge of the baby-blue lace. Jenny sighed breathily at my invasion. I gave her ass cheeks a firm squeeze in affirmation.

But I did need to get into those lacy panties, especially as they grew damper as I worked over them. I sensed that she had a need for me to proceed inward as well.

I reluctantly brought a hand over mom's hip so that I could tug the inhibiting cloth aside and allow me to once again view the opening from which I had sprung into the world and now longed to reenter. I was still just as amazed at the sight as I had been the first and every time since. I may have been staring once again as my Jenny breathed a sighing giggle and pushed her brown pubes into my nose. This also happened to place her leaking opening over my dry lips.

I gave Jenny's intimate center a number of soft kisses. First on either side of her splayed labia. Then on the thick fur filled with her musky sweet odor, before planting my lips over the wet hole.

Next, I traced my lips with my heated breath over her entirety, leaving no part of her sex untouched by my tender lips. I lapped deep into Jenny's chasm, licking up the abundant juices pouring forth there. Her moans increased in number and volume as I explored this very familiar but forbidden terrain.

Mom's hips began to undulate as her passion grew but this worked against my delicate oral adoration. I grabbed her ass tighter but my hold wasn't adequate to her bliss and Jenny only bucked harder against my face.

I accepted that she would have to have an orgasm (or two) before we could move on to anything more. This was still too much like regular sex, if more playful and teasing, and that wasn't the purpose of this afternoon.

Thus, I ceased my casual licking and kissing, and began to earnestly lick and flick over her clit. I wasn't making a concerted effort, but Jenny was far too close to matter. She started moaning loudly. Her hips weren't so energetic but they pressed harder against my mouth as she climbed to her peak quickly.

"Ooo! Yesss! Ohhhh!" Jenny cried out as her body tensed as her orgasm hit her hard.

I just tried to keep my tongue on her sensitive nib as Jenny spasmed over my head.

Her body went slack which was my cue to stop. For the moment anyway.

"Oh, honey!" Jenny gasped as she slid down my sweaty body. She poured a number of kisses over my lips from her own. I drank them up as thirstily as I had her orgasmic fluids.

"We need to get your shorts off now!" Jenny exclaimed eagerly as she climbed off me and turned to return to work at my pants fastenings.

Once she undid them, I hurriedly shucked them down my legs and kicked them across the room. Mom's eyes widened happily at the sight of the tower in my brown boxers.

"Is that all for me?" She cooed sexily.

"I don't see any other beautiful women here for it." I responded.

She giggled playfully again as she reached both hands over to caress and rub the hidden pole.

"There is just something about being with you that makes me feel like a schoolgirl again! Like all this is fresh and new again!" My mother exclaimed gaily.

"Is it because you're robbing the cradle? Even if it's your own?" I teased as I fought off my own growing need. Her roaming hands knew just how to increase that need!

"Jeremy! That's not how I feel about you! I see you as an equal and not as just a young stud!" Jenny declared defiantly.

I just laughed at her scoffing.

"I know you do, Jenny. Even if you like having a hot young stud at your beck and call!" I teased even more.

Her grip on my cock tightened uncomfortably!

"Hey!" I complained. "If you break it, you won't get to use it anymore!"

I know it wasn't as much of a threat for her as it was for me!

"I do love using it too!" Jenny laughed and released her hold. She then whisked my boxers down and they joined my shorts somewhere.

"Ohh!" Jenny's eyes locked on my bobbing dick as it was freed. "It is really the nicest dick I've ever seen, honey!"

Not the compliment that most sons get from their mother!

"Do you want to sample my wares, young lady?" I asked trying to sound like someone else.

"I don't know. I might want to shop around some more before I just settle with the first big hard dick I see!"

"Mom!" I gasped as I slipped back to the familiar and familial title.

"No, I don't. I love this one too much! Even if it seems to get around the block as much as I've been lately!"

Jenny ran her fingers over the hot skin of my shaft.

If she only knew how true that was!

But again, this was not the time to let out my secret about Sharon! Not before I took this beauty to Nirvana first!

Then her lips joined her fingers. Her incredible tongue was not far behind!

"Oh, Jenny!" I cried in praise of her skill.

"This still feels so naughty! I may be okay with it now, but it still has that same nastiness as that one afternoon in the kitchen. Do you remember that, love?" She looked up at my face past my cock as she rubbed it on her right cheek.

"As if it was yesterday, mom." This time I used it intentionally as homage to that amazing day when my life was set on its current course.

"I don't know what about that time that just made me so turned on. I was so mad at you for that. But also, at myself for letting things getting to that point."

That she was able to speak so clearly when during most of that she had my dick between her lips!

"Jenny, haven't you told me many times about talking with your mouth full?" I quipped as I groaned.

"But you never had anything so wonderful in your mouth, dear!" Jenny then took the majority of my rod into her mouth. Just to the point that she would have begun to gag.

I wanted to reply that I did just have something wonderful in my mouth, but I instead let my sexy cock sucking mother continue with my dick!

Maybe, I needed to get a load out before doing anything more! I felt like my whole body might burst with the urge to orgasm!

It wasn't as if either Jenny, or my lust for her, wouldn't have me harder than steel again. If I even faltered with only the first!

Jenny might have sensed, known, or realized this also as she started to furiously bob her head and jerk her hand on my cock. Her other hand was cradling my balls as she tried to coax them to give her my seed.

"Oh Jenny! Keep going! Don't stop! Shit, oh shit!" I bellowed.

It took her less than five minutes to have me overflowing into her mouth. It may have been my unbearable need to cum, or just her incredible skill with my cock that had her rapidly swallowing my thick white cream. My opinion was the later.

"Damn it, Jenny! I don't even want to find another cock sucking mom to compare you with. I accept unequivocally that you are the best ever!" I gasped before I regained my breath.

Jenny sat up grinning as she licked her lips for the possible bits of me that weren't there due to her skill.

"The only mom I want you comparing me to, is the one that bears my grandchildren!" She wiped her chin with the back of her hand and checked to see it was dry.

Her comment made me decide that I should never tell her about Sharon, or her own mother's dick sucking skills!

Jenny then looked at me as if still hungry. For my cum, or just my body and soul!

I raised my head to stare at her as she turned and gave me no chance to deny her as she planted her face on mine with a lover's fury. I didn't try to refuse her, and accepted her damp lips with as much need as she.

We twisted with abandon on mom's bed as we showed each other our love with our lips and our bodies pressed tight. If not for the fact that she still wore her panties, I might have slipped into her then.

I had no awareness for how long we made out, caressed and massaged each other, and made a complete mess of the sheets and covers. Minutes, hours, eons? I was with Jenny and that's all that mattered right then. I was with her and I would never let her go.

I did have images of a redhead slip into my brain though. A cute little fire-haired nymph that I loved and desired as much as the wonderful and beautiful woman beside me at that moment!

I would never, ever, be able to decide between the two! And I hoped to never have to choose!

As we churned about the bed, I did slip a hand down and easily slipped off the soaked panties that were the last bit of clothing between us. We were then as naked as the day we were born, as man and woman, as lovers to never part.

"Please Jeremy! Please!"

"Jenny, Jenny. I love you so, so much!"

"I love you too, honey! Show me you love me! Show me and never let me go!" My mother breathed desperately into my ear as she held my head in her arms with my lips on her soft neck.

I would never let her go as it seemed she couldn't release me.

We continued to grind together as we tried to penetrate each other with more than just our genitals.

Neither of us had made any move to line up or to progress to that ultimate step. Our bodies pressed together and then I was in her.

There was no urgency with my entrance. It was just another symbol of the unity of the two of us. We were mother and son. Man and woman. Lover and lover. Need and fulfillment. Some might say Ying and Yang, but those were intertwining opposites. That's not what Jenny and I were then. No, we were two made one, and one made whole.

We kept tossing and turning on the mattress, but it wasn't the unease of restlessness, but more the boundless passion that couldn't be contained by our mortality.

I came again.

It wasn't the sudden release of a dam as it was with sex, but the slow buildup of an intense storm that is raging and powerful until that moment when it lets go its life-giving liquid to the fertile soil below.

Jenny was more like the sea during such a storm; just as restless, just as powerful, with its waves crashing on the soil over and over and over. Her orgasms as we pitched around were those waves, constant and strong.

When I released again, the storm had lost its fury and the seas were less forceful until the sun broke through to reveal the ravages in the wake.

Much as the state of Jenny's bed when the two of us finally tore apart and lay beside one another panting heavily as we stared at the other with the love still pouring between us.

Mom's hand and upper chest were draped over my slippery skin. I had an arm around her neck and resting on her equally wet shoulders.

We laid there silent for a good long time.

"I should be upset that it took Erin to make this happen." Mom looked back at me after her eyes drifted off for a second. "We shouldn't have had someone else realize how much we needed this."

"I'm just as fault, Jenny." I tried to take the blame from mom. "I've been busy. With work, with Erin."

"Your brother and sister haven't made things any easier either." Jenny added tenderly.

I didn't like that this conversation could have just as easily been one that could take place between my father and mom. Or that Jenny and I had gotten to a state that it had occurred.

"This was pretty amazing, Jenny." I stated.

"It was magical, honey." She whispered lovingly with her eyes burning back at me.

"I just want to lay here with you forever, my love." I declared wishfully.

"Me too dear, me too. But it might not be a good idea for your girlfriend to come back and find us like this." Jenny teased easily.

"I don't know, it might be a good idea!" I told her.

"Okay, wrong threat. We don't want your brother or sister to find us like this!" Mom lifted herself off of my chest.

"I think we definitely need a shower." I stated as I lifted my bent arm over my face. "Care to join me, foxy lady?"

"Foxy lady? Where'd you hear that one from?" Mom grinned as she slowly rose. Both of us might be sore later.

"Here or there. Shower?" I asked again, hopefully. Even if we might not be capable of anything more, I still enjoyed seeing Jenny nude. In the shower or anywhere else!

"Yes, but not together. You know we couldn't keep from extending that." She pointed at the nearly naked bed, the sheets pulled out and more than half the mattress now visible. "And I need to spray something in here. It stinks of sex!"

I grinned at that. Especially as she moved about carelessly while still naked and covered in our combined sweat.

"That wasn't sex, mom, that was love." I stated firmly.

"It definitely was." She took a few quick steps to me as I stood and she kissed my lips lightly.

Mom then gave me a swat on my bare ass. "Now get upstairs and take that shower. And don't forget your clothes. You left a shirt in here one time and Justin found it. He looked at me very suspiciously until he realized it was one of yours!"

Yeah, dad didn't know!

I collected my clothes and slightly nervously went down the hall to the living room and then quickly up the stairs. I stopped in my room first. I was almost tempted to just put the shorts back on, but I was sure that mom would notice that and give me a motherly scolding about dirty clothing! I grabbed some fresh clothes and darted to the shower.

It was quick, cool, and refreshing.

Mom's was just as fast as she emerged from the hallway as I came back downstairs. She had redressed, this time in a pale-yellow skirt and a similar white blouse, but with puffier sleeves. There was also a similarly yellow scarf around her neck. Her hair was hidden by a towel carefully wrapped around her head.

She noticed my gaze on her concealed neck.

"It appears that someone has given me a hickey!" She said warily.

"You have another lover, mom?" I mockingly asked her.

Mom gave me an easy smile.

"What about dad? He'll know it wasn't him!" I suddenly panicked.

"He won't notice, and I'll just put some makeup on it before I go to bed. Maybe, I can get him to think it was from him!" Mom teased me as she tried to calm me.

It didn't work! Her response and allusion of having sex with dad to cover the hickey I had given her did nothing to make me feel any better!

I then told myself that she had said it was magical with me.

We busied ourselves for the half hour or so before Erin returned with my siblings. She opened the door slowly and yelled out loudly that they were back, in case she might be interrupting anything. She relaxed when she saw us both dressed and in the living room.

"How are things here?" Erin asked very suggestively. I would have to remind her how close to adolescence my brother was later.

"Fine, fine." Mom answered with a simple smile and her cheeks reddening.

Erin had a large smile on her face that made her look devious.

"Mommy, mommy!" Jojo came in behind the other two. "We found a turtle at the park! He was crawling in the grass and I wanted to bring him home, but Johnny and Erin put him back in the pond there. But I got to hold him before they did!"