On the Low Futon Bed

Story Info
Short and sweet, a fuck.
1.9k words
4.54
4k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here in your room, you stand on the low futon bed. Your hair is loose, your eyes are bright. I can see your top teeth, your mouth is a little bit open. I'm beginning to know your tells.

I pull the bottom of your shirt up from the tight black skirt, and undo each button, one by one, starting from the top. My fingers are deft, but sometimes they tremble, giving me away. This is your control over me. You don't need to do a thing, but you own me. I say your name, and my mouth is sweet gentle as we kiss.

Your mouth tastes of summer apples.

I undo all the buttons and slide the shirt back from your arms. I fold the shirt like a priest folds a surplice and place it on a chair. I push back your hair from both shoulders, it falls down your back. Your throat is bare for me, smooth pale skin on your body, and the lightest, lightest dust of golden hair on your arms. Your breasts are hidden within the soft cups of your bra. There's a border of soft lace on the tops of the cups, and your hard nipples press through the cloth.

There's a quiet in the air, our breathing is soft. "Take it off," you say quietly, "my bra. I want you to look into my eyes as you do it, so I know it's my mind that you want, as well as my body."

I look at you, and you're serious. Your pupils are enlarged, a deep black. I glance down and see a faint blush on your chest, then I reach around behind you and with one hand I undo the catch on your bra. The flimsy garment falls away and still I'm looking into your eyes.

Your eyes flick forth and back then settle on my mouth. Our minds connect and you smile. "Make love to me slowly," you say. "I'm learning to like your slow ways."

You undo the buttons of my shirt, and you're just as slow, wanting to savour the moment, I suppose. There's a quick intake of breath, is it mine, is it yours? I don't know. You run your fingers through the light grey hair on my chest, it's not thick. You tease up my nipples with your fingers, then lower your head and you nip one between your teeth. It's the gentlest bite one could give.

I trace my fingers over the faint marks your bra has made on your skin, where your swelling breasts strained against the tight cloth. I rub my fingers over the marks, then circle both your nipples, pinching them up to tight nubs.

"Press your palms against my breasts," you say, "I like the pressure on my flesh."

You rest one hand over my heart. It's such a small hand compared to mine, but the pressure is constant as you push against me. Can you feel my heartbeat?

Your drop your hands to my waist, and quickly pull the belt through the buckle, then pull the zip down. You press your hand in against the thick swell that you find.

You hold your hand there, pressing against me, then you kiss me hard, your mouth opening and your tongue finding mine. You tangle and probe your tongue into my mouth, and I'm feeling your urgency now. You want me.

You back away, and in one movement you pull my jeans and underwear down. You lick your lips, look down, then back up to my eyes, then down again. "It is very nice," you say, "your cock."

And you drop to your knees, open your mouth, and take in the plum red head of me. I hold your head in my hands and slowly caress your hair. It's silky soft, and I run my fingers through it.

I don't steer or direct you - I'd much rather a woman takes me. You do, and when you look up at me with your drowsy sex filled eyes, I see them slowly close and you suck me. I feel your tongue moving over my head. Your hands cup my ass cheeks, and you pull my body into your mouth.

You caress and suck for minutes, your hands wandering over my skin, my ass. You stroke up and down my thighs and your eyes are still closed. I can feel you swallow, and your mouth is getting hot. I feel my cock thicken in your mouth, it does that, and the shaft gets darker as my blood pulses.

I realise my eyes are closed, my fingers still slow in your hair. I'm holding your head in place on my cock, but when you pull back, I let you. You stand up and when you kiss me, I taste the taste of my cock. Your tits press to my chest, and they're tight and hot. Your face is flushed, and when you speak, there's a crack in your voice and it's husky.

"God damn. I'm gonna do that again, suck your cock. Undress me now, though. Get this fucking skirt off."

I lower my fingers to the zip, slide it down. There's a button on the waist band, I'm quick with that. The skirt drops to the bed, and I place my fingers inside the sides of your panties and tights, and slide both down your legs, both together.

You're naked. 

I take you in my arms and lie you down on the bed, your head up on the pillow, your hair long soft silky on the left side of your face. You're unaccountably shy, and cover your breasts with your hands.

I gaze at you, beauty, not quite believing how slender and delicate you are. You look up at me, and your eyes are serious, your mouth a straight line, your hands still covering your breasts. Your pupils are huge, they're dilated. I'm poised over you, motionless. My cock strains, throbs twice and you sense the movement, not see it, because your eyes are on mine, still gazing.

Then you decide, and you whisper, "Take me gently. Be kind." You sound so far away.

Your hands fall away from your breasts, they move down your belly, stopping to rest on each side of your bare pussy lips. One leg moves up on the bed, opening yourself up to me.

I bend down between your legs and cover your cunt with my mouth. I lie down between your legs and stay there. You place your hands on my head and hold me there. I kiss you. You're wet where I kiss, and when I ease two fingers in between your lips you sigh, and when I push them deeper, finding your G spot, you moan.

When I suck on your clitoris you make no noise at all, but your hips buck. You open your legs wider, and I place my arms under your knees and push your legs up, your thighs up by your sides.

Your mons and inner thighs, they're soft like hot velvet. I stroke my fingers up into your cunt, calling you to me, summoning your arousal. I'm hungry, eating you, mixing my wet mouth with your wet cunt cream, mashing my lips into yours.

I find your tight anus, and push a wet finger in. Your muscles clamp there, then release their grip, and I fuck your ass with my finger. I look up, sensing movement, and you're gripping and squeezing both tits in your hands.

You're whimpering, but I can't make out any words. My mouth suckles down over your clit, and I'm fucking your ass and your cunt, two fingers in each tight hole, finding my pace, finding my joy as I fuck you.

I feel your arousal coming, it seems a long way away, but you're panting, breathing faster, and still I'm sucking on your clit. Your hips are bucking up, pushing your sex onto my face, and still I've got two fingers fucking each tight place.

"Ohhhh... fuccc...kkk," you wail, and you fuck my face with your sex. I lick over your clit with quick fast swirls of my tongue, licking, fucking, loving, fuck.

I know you're nearly there now, your orgasm climbing, your body trembling, and there it is, there's that moment, that moment of quick silence when

your body explodes and you cry out like a bird in the far distant sky and your hands are on my head and you're holding me hard against your cunt and with one final push of my fingers

you're there, coming and coming and shuddering, shaking, the orgasm wrapping around you like a warm soft blanket, and you're sliding into a trembling silence while

I hold my mouth over your cunt until your body stops twitching. Your heat is so hot, your flesh burning.

"Come up," you whisper, "come up and kiss me. Ohhhh... let me suck my juice from your mouth."

You're hungry for my mouth, and you suck your own taste from my lips.

I feel your hand take my cock, and you place the head of my length between your lips, and you hold me there. I hold your face in my hands and look down into your sex drunk eyes. And as I slide into you I see your eyes open very wide, and then, when you're sure what you see, your eyes close, and you make love to me.

At first we're gentle and slow, and I rock your body like a lullaby. My cock's long, but you've got me all in you, your clit grinding up against the root of my shaft. We fuck faster, and you wrap your legs around my back, clinging to me. I arch my back to fuck into you deeper, my thrusts shaking your body, you cling to me.

You whisper my name, my name, my name, and we've got a quick rhythm now, we're both climbing our high mountain together, quicker, quicker; ahh fuck, fuck, fuck, mmmm, fuck!

Sweetheart, sweetheart, come again for me baby, come again, mmmm yes, come for me, beauty. My thrusts are longer now, pulling back almost out of you, then returning so deep we're one body, one sex, one hot place, our bodies know what to do, know what to do, know, know, I know you, love you, love, my love.

You come in a quick sudden burst, your orgasm throbbing through you with a deep sudden pulse. Your cunt clenches again and again, tightening around me, and I too hit that unstoppable place, my orgasm ripping up from the base of my spine and with a final deep thrust I'm coming deep in your pussy, long hot surges, ahhh fuck, I'm with you, coming with you. You've got me.

I collapse onto you, but shift my weight sideways. I'm much bigger than you, and don't want to crush you. You straighten your legs with me still inside you. You wriggle, getting comfortable, half lying on me. I'm still in you. Your hair tickles my nose and I blow it away and you giggle.

"My hair, huh, too much everywhere?"

"God no, I love long hair."

"Yeah, I noticed. Who was it, with the pre-Raphaelite hair? The girl whose ass you fucked?"

"That was Rosie."

"Yeah. Rosie." You run a finger down my cheek. "She taught you a lot, your Rosie. I should thank her."

"Thank her?"

"Yeah. One of your women, she helped make you the man you are. The man I got now."

You reach up to my mouth and kiss me. 

I hold you as you fall asleep on my chest, your ear over my heart. I hear your whispered counting before you fall. You count to eleven twice, then kiss my chest.  You give a long sigh, you're asleep. You've heard my stop start heartbeat, once to be certain, once to make sure.