The Ice Angel

Story Info
A short fantasy. There's an angel.
1.6k words
4.5
1.4k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma and Bobbie, who I met in the Gum Tree Cafe, have become a pair of muses. This started out as a short contemplative piece, but turned into something unexpected.

* * * *

"Emma," said Bobbie, coming to sit by her on the bed, "when you're watching David sleep, what goes on in your head?"

Emma looked across at Bobbie, knowing she was about to get serious. And when Bobbie got serious, Emma knew she'd better listen, because her friend was so often right.

She pondered Bobbie's question, studying the younger woman's clear blue eyes as she did so. She couldn't escape the steady gaze.

"I... I wonder what he dreams," she replied. "Does he dream about us, or is he seeing our dreams? Your dreams. The ones you're so honest about, seeing me and him together?"

Bobbie nodded. "I wonder that, too. I don't know." She pondered a moment. "Have you picked up his idea, that when a woman touches his shoulder, he remembers?"

"Yes, he's said that. It is kind of literary, isn't it? Makes sense, given that he's a writer."

"Ya, sort of. But it's more than that. It's when he becomes really aware of a woman's presence, because she can't help herself, she wants to connect with him. That's why she touches his shoulder."

"Bobbie, why are you telling me this?" Emma thought she probably knew why, but she didn't have an elegant proof. She was still scribbling in circles on this one.

Bobbie gently pulled the cover of the bed down, revealing David's naked shoulder. "Honey, for a bright woman, you can be very dumb. The best touch you can have, being a woman, is to lay your head on his shoulder, so when he wakes up..."

"He knows he's not dreaming?"

"Ya, right. But you'll be in one of his stories."

"But what will you be doing?" Emma was concerned about that.

"Watching. But if you don't want me to, it's okay. I can wait. David's teaching me his patience.

"And Emma..." Bobbie blushed. "Get naked, when you lie on his shoulder. So when he, um, wakes up..."

"If you're not watching, it's your dream anyway?"

Bobbie blushed again. "Ya..."

Emma thought Bobbie was probably right. The little blonde sweetheart was more right than wrong these days, and their threesome had a lot to do with that. 

She gazed at the man lying peacefully in their bed. Her heart fluttered. The deep feeling in her belly and the lightness in her head had something to do with it, although she still had some of that when he wasn't there, like the perfume of sex in the morning.

She looked back at Bobbie, who smiled and said, "I gotta do stuff. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She winked, grinned, flipped her hair from one side of her head to the other, and was gone. 

Emma looked down at David, and gently stroked the hair from his temple. Her fingers brushed his cheek, then touched her lips with a blessing, and touched his lips with a kiss. 

It was cold, and she could feel the heat radiate from the bed, from his body. "Just to be warm and cosy, then," she promised herself, "nothing more."

She quietly slipped out of her clothes, tossing them over to the washing hamper, ready for Sunday morning. Her bra caught on the lip of the basket, and the skimpy garment hung there. Emma thought of blue, and pondered buying new lingerie. She smiled. Maybe she and Bobbie could go shopping, make it her turn, after Bobbie's bright red lipstick the other day.

She slid in beside David, her lithe torso stretched against his, her legs on each side of a thigh. He was delicious, warm, relaxed in the bed. She touched her nose right down to his skin, breathing his male smell in. Her lips tingled at the taste of him, and she breathed him in even deeper. Her body relaxed over his, and her eyes closed, and before she knew...

Emma was in another place...

looking down at a man and a woman lying in a wide bed. At first she thought it was Bobbie, hiding behind her veil of blonde hair, but something felt more familiar. She moved her fingers up, and the woman's hands moved again to stroke the man's cheek, soft fingers touching his skin. Emma touched her own cheek, and the Emma in the bed touched hers. Emma pulled her hair away from her face, away from her neck, and the other woman did the same thing, her long hair falling across her lover's chest.

Emma knew this was strange, the whole room shimmering in a soft liquid light, and on her shoulders she felt a prickle on her skin, and a hot hot heat deep in the muscle and flesh of her back. Her skin felt jittery for several moments but soon there was another feeling, a warmth that felt like daffodil yellow spreading through her body, down her sides, down to her tight little bottom. She flexed, and just like a butterfly emerges from its silk cocoon, two wings pushed up from within her flesh, from her body, slowly unfurling feathers and two strong limbs, not unlike arms that could extend and stretch, but better than that, she could fly.

Emma heard a familiar sound, so close in her mind she was startled. She knew precisely what it was: the sound of sharp skates on the ice, her body curling low as she leaned into a curve, preparing the power in her legs, her strong thighs, the muscles of her ass clenching tight, ready to propel her up and high. The wings unfurled and Emma was an ice angel, she was ready to fly.

In the bed, Emma and her angel wings stretched, every inch of her body awake and alive now. Her nipples tightened, her breasts aching with a delicious, sexual tightness, and a throb pounded deep within her body. She felt her heart beating, powerful and strong, and felt a pulse all the way deep inside herself, deep down into her belly.

Her clit ached, and she reached down to touch her smooth lips, finding herself already wet. She moved on David's hip, and felt his hot hard cock responding to her presence, long and thick against her thigh. She moved some more, and her cunt exploded as the head of him nuzzled between her opening lips.

"Sweet fuck," whispered Emma, as she crouched above him, the tip of his cock a delicious torture between her plump, flushed red lips. Flickers of hot orange flame spread around her, and she rose above him, her strong thighs clenched, her ass firm and tight, her wings getting ready to spread. Every limb tensed, her whole body was preparing to...

fly!

With one powerful beat of her wings, the down-force pushed her body hard down onto David's beautiful cock, her cunt blooming with the hot thick fill of him, her whole body filled with his glorious length. This was better than dreaming. She'd have to tell Bobbie - her wild imagination could never imagine this. 

She looked down at her lover, and his eyes were wide open, gazing back at her, his eyes dark with lust, but even deeper than that: he was her falling-into place where he'd catch her. She beat her wings in one strong movement, and her cunt clenched tightly around him. She was going to pull his come up from him, to fill her hungry, empty belly, to fill that place in her soul.

"How do you do this to me?" she whispered, her mind moving far away from her usual sanity. She'd need more than logic to believe it, but the proof, when she got there, would be more bliss than she'd ever known.

Emma cried out, a long wail, as her lover began to fuck her, really fuck her. She lost all equilibrium as her body melted around his, her sweet pretty cunt milking and milking and milking.

David held Emma's hips as he surged his body up, urging his cock further into her tight hungry cunt. She squeezed and writhed on his shaft, squeezing his cock in her channel. "Come up to me, my lover, sit up for me, my love." She wanted his strong arms around her, she wanted to be held in his embrace.

David sat up, and Emma flung her arms around him, and in a slower movement her beautiful wings folded around him too, and he was surrounded by her hot skin and the cooler embrace of a hundred soft feathers.

Sitting like this, impaled on his cock. Emma kissed and kissed and kissed him, mashing her lips against his, their tongues hunting and probing and pushing. She bit and sucked his lower lip, and he clenched her ass cheeks in both his hands, and still he fucked up into her.

She was making incomprehensible noises, half sobs, half sentences, meaningless words, long wails of pleasure. David thrust harder. "I'm going..."

He couldn't end his sentence. Emma sucked breath from his mouth, and she cried out, "Come with me baby, oh god, I'm...."

Emma's orgasm exploded in great surging waves, her body shuddering, her hands gripping his shoulders. "Ohhh, fuck, fuck, oh baby, oh god, your baby's flying!!"

David hit his own point of no return, and with one long last thrust, his come exploded up into her, deep into her tight perfect cunt, pulsing in great creamy surges. He called out her name. "Emma, Emma, my beauty, oh fuccckkk, my Emma!"

"Mmmmm, darling," whispered Emma, "is this a dream?"

He opened his eyes and saw her blue eyes gazing into his. "I think I'm awake," he said, "but a moment ago, I thought you had wings. Did I dream angel's wings?"

Emma felt a gentle itch on her back. It didn't tickle much, it wasn't sore. "I don't think so," she said as he lay down and she snuggled her head into his shoulder. She kissed his soft skin.

"But I can be a bit of a devil!"

© Electricblue 2024